Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,416 members, 7,846,752 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (96055 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yemike(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
greg42:

Brotherly na work of the ministry... you think say na jhoke I dey jhoke for the other room
Other room ke? Me i no dey there o.
I dey entrance with my bae waiting for you make you finish nah.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by ashatoda: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
Heyyy! Greg na wetin u do so give me one full dedication. Walahi talahi nairaland go hear am por wen pa. Blood cld use Sophia's dissatisfaction with Cigaro to real advantage. I am sure we are abt to see treachery in the real form. My guy cwom and kwontinue pa me dey wait am por u
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by viktohmarkz(m): 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
greg42:

my brother eeee. As we just dey shook leg for page 17. I go drop am like akara wey hot grin grin

Wetin I use jhoke dey talk be say make una sama me comments

no worry your story tight,buh e go tight more if you deh drop 2 updates per day... how you see am nau.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
Yemike:

Other room ke? Me i no dey there o.
I dey entrance with my bae waiting for you make you finish nah.

Lolzzzzzz hehehehehehe my brother na God go jhush you oooo grin grin wetin your bae wan find for here
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
viktohmarkz:

no worry your story tight,buh e go tight more if you deh drop 2 updates per day... how you see am nau.

My brother you dey do like say you no be member for this ministry,i don drop two already grin grin grin but as per the too mush love wey I get for my people,see another one dey come
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
ashatoda:
Heyyy! Greg na wetin u do so give me one full dedication. Walahi talahi nairaland go hear am por wen pa. Blood cld use Sophia's dissatisfaction with Cigaro to real advantage. I am sure we are abt to see treachery in the real form. My guy cwom and kwontinue pa me dey wait am por u

Choiiiiii jhollof girl.... he be like say you go shop another dedication jhoin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by yemibams(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
bro, more power to your elbow. It's a really great story, it's love capped, romance capped and action capped. My rating 8.9/10. Kindly drop the next episode asap
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Bros, abeg drop updates make we take follow up.. I can't fit wait.. Lol

Na so my brother, the ministry don get five leg as e be now....The tori go soon jhoin the matter
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
yemibams:
bro, more power to your elbow. It's a really great story, it's love capped, romance capped and action capped. My rating 8.9/10. Kindly drop the next episode asap

My brother you too mush, your english don do to boil my water grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
moscow0147:
Greg42, the story they ginger me o, hope say no be blackaxe blood wan go HIT so

Brotherly na there we wan shook eye now
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
Viktohmarkz  Gideonmi nastyd iamloyalty rapheal5 phemocheee udensib nastynic lumzybo lionson joshuamoses101 princeelisma mujybee whizkidefe crystalzoe creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 Lalasticala Tuhndhay horlorlardaey khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01 kpagogin yemike raw68 oluwaemmanuel Afz9095 onexex MzzAmiable damkem820 damibiz Hundreddegrees chrisino5 supizino yemibams

Our village pipo yarn say na iroko tree wife contribute material wey dem use do the machete wey kill em pikin......una dey contribute to this ministry no be small my country people

Ashatoda better jhollof girl oya shop the dedication again grin grin

********Episode 37*******

I got into my room,locked d door behind me and flung myself at the bed apparently shaken by the news I had just recieved…..It was only then I remembered that I was holding a bottle;the carlo rossi which I had picked up in the sitting room,f--k it;I needed to get high joor!!!!!I sat up on the bed opened the bottle and took a deep long gulp as if it was the very elixir of life…….

I would kill for some epinephrine right now but I had to make do with what I had……I opened my eyes and stared into the nearby mirror,my eyes had turned bloodshot as tears tumbled down my cheeks,don’t go thinking that am the emotional type,it was merely an aftereffect of the long gulp of alcohol which I had just swallowed…………..turning my attention to the plugged phone near my head board,i set down my bottle on a stool nearby as I reached for it……pressed the power button and the phone responded in the affirmative……I couldn’t wait to see the messages,the phones slow booting was increasing my curiosity by the minute(you all know how blackberry phones behave naah)…It finally completed its booting and the startup screen paved way for the home screen……….i rushed to the inbox section and it was still loading,i nearly smashed the phone in annoyance but I controlled my temperament…….it would be a rash decision……..

finally!!! the messages had finished loading and I was staring at the two messages on my inbox……….tapping on slows message,the following text typed in block letters burned their way into my eyes,“Bird on the run,loot in danger”,was it just me or were my eyes playing a cruel trick on me………I reached for the bottle of carlo rossi for the umpteenth time and took another long gulp trying to regain some of my sanity as my brain was roasting on anger right now……

Tapping the second message from Trigger,what I saw drove the nail into the coffin and quaked my entire being,“After am done with slow,am coming for you,you can run but you can’t hide”……….what the hell!!!!!!Apparently,a lot had happened in my absence and it seems trigger now wanted the money for himself……….shameless fool!!!!God I was so angry……I rained abuses on him in my mind,if I laid my hands on him,he would be in a worse shape than a decomposing corpse……I had never being stabbed so hard in my back before,this was betrayal on a whole new level…………I quaked with anger,my muscles bulged,my veins grew visible,my entire body revolted against the information I had just recieved,i drew the bottle to my lips once more but I recieved no alcohol,i had emptied the bottle……….

I smashed the bottle against the wall and slumped into my bed as my bloodshot eyes kept roaming the ceiling in search for answers……….As my engines were still raving in anger,i heard a knock on my door……..it stopped and kept going……….who could that be at this point in time…..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by MzzAmiable(f): 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
Damibiz:
All this BABES for NL like mismore,Graceblaze,mzzamiable....may una hold una side oh

Wetin I Do
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
MzzAmiable:

Wetin I Do

Na jealousy dey shook am for mind, no mind am sweety mi grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Greg42 please update ooooo

I want moreeee
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by MzzAmiable(f): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
greg42:

jealousy dey kill sha... shey im know
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by MzzAmiable(f): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
greg42:

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
greg42, you have a very very very very very very very very very very very very very nice piece of work here... More wisdom to your knowledge. @OliverTwist > I WANT SOME MOREEEE....
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Precial419: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
This story is something else, so nix but i nor trust that cigaro guy for a cultist he behaves so cool and trusting those kind of are very dangerous
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Greg42 please update ooooo

I want moreeee

Baby mi I con dey find you since....as you come now,you no see say na run d ministry dey run? grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
MzzAmiable:

No mind am,we go soon shook eye jhoin for em matter grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mediator97:
greg42, you have a very
very
very
very
very
very
very
very
very
very
very
very
very nice piece of work here...
More wisdom to your knowledge.
@OliverTwist > I WANT SOME MOREEEE....

Choiiiiii see as our shursh don dey gather members......My brother we don put your water for fire.....He go soon boil......no toush your antenna
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Precial419:
This story is something else, so nix but i nor trust that cigaro guy for a cultist he behaves so cool and trusting those kind of are very dangerous

Ya welcome to the ministry...... na shook you shook yourself enter jhollyment sooooo.......no toush the antenna my country person..... We go soon shook eye enter this matter wey you dey talk now.....
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
greg42:

Choiiiiii see as our shursh don dey gather members......My brother we don put your water for fire.....He go soon boil......no toush your antenna
Ur head dey there... Carry goooo..
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Precial419: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
greg42:

Ya welcome to the ministry...... na shook you shook yourself enter jhollyment sooooo.......no toush the antenna my country person..... We go soon shook eye enter this matter wey you dey talk now.....
tanks anyway i must comend d style u guyz chat here its so cool
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by viktohmarkz(m): 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
greg42

na you be boss for here...
after you na still you again buh if no be you na your shadow....you too much boss
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
viktohmarkz:
greg42

na you be boss for here...
after you na still you again buh if no be you na your shadow....you too much boss

My brother shursh wey no get member no get offering oooo.....na una dey do am grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Precial419:

tanks anyway i must comend d style u guyz chat here its so cool

Brotherly I no too go school oooo, you fit dey shook am for pidgin make the ministry dey move forward grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
greg42:

Baby mi I con dey find you since....as you come now,you no see say na run d ministry dey run? grin grin

Dont mind me.

I came online after I left office, no vex
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Dont mind me.

I came online after I left office, no vex

I fit vex where you dey, night food no hungry me Welcome o jare grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by mujybee(f): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
finally am in i jst strted reading dis 2dae afta av followed it since i saw it on front page good work bt dnt kip us waiting 4 xo lng
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
mujybee:
finally am in
i jst strted reading dis 2dae afta av followed it since i saw it on front page
good work
bt dnt kip us waiting 4 xo lng

My people for here know e dey be......We no dey keep food for fire make he tey grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by moscow0147(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Greg42, oya I dey wait o for the next action

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (37) (Reply)

A Story: Broken Vows / SCHOOL LIFE / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.