Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,479 members, 7,850,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (96108 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by KenTony1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
greg42:

If you dey do me as you take dey do me now. My brother na mercy Johnson you go use your eye see oooo grin cheesy cheesy
Lol ani1 make u give me I go take ooo xo far sey e big pass dat sophia own
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Viktohmarkz  Gideonmi nastyd iamloyalty rapheal5 phemocheee udensib nastynic lumzybo lionson joshuamoses101 princeelisma mujybee whizkidefe crystalzoe creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 Tuhndhay horlorlardaey khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01 kpagogin yemike raw68 oluwaemmanuel Afz9095 onexex MzzAmiable damkem820 damibiz Hundreddegrees chrisino5 

My better country people,una don promote the ministry well well na em I say make I drop the tori quensh una hunger grin grin

******Episode 36**********

As I stood in that wardrobe and heard them perform their s-x acts……As stupid as it may sound my d--k was rising fully again and was now poking painfully at the door….stupid organ!!! wonder why it had to have a mind of its own……..cigaro grunted in pleasure as he orgasmed and sophia followed soon after announcing her o----m with a deep and guttural grunt as I heard the bed creak under them………”d--n that girl is a frigging dog”,i said to myself………..i just wanted to wrap my hands around her throat and never let go until she was dead but that would never be possible,not if I wanted to make it out of this environment in one piece………as soon as cigaro had finished,i heard the door open and close as his heavy footsteps left the room…..just then I understood why she had approached me for s-x,cigaro treated her like a s-x slave using her to gratify his endless sexual cravings…..

I felt a pang of guilt wash through me for calling her a dog in my mind a few moments ago,she was obviously looking for someone to make her feel like a woman and not an object of lust………she deserved more than this!!!!!!!That notwithstanding I needed to get out of this wardrobe and fast,my toes were beginning to feel numb and my back was aching………..i watched her through the adjoining slabs of the wardrobe……I saw her lift her sweat covered body off the bed and mutter the words,”son of a b---h”under her breath,my suspicions were confirmed……..she was indeed highy dissatisfied with cigaro but hey who am I to intervene in their case………

I heard her slip to the bathroom and smash the door shut,as quickly as I could,i pried open the door of the wardrobe and stumbled out feeling a little bit dizzy and wobbly from the awkward position I had kept in the wardrobe but that was not important right now……..I hurriedly stuffed the clothes I had knocked over in the wardrobe back and shut the doors…….the shower was now running in the bathroom…….As I made to leave the room…….i could hear sophia sobbing and crying in the shower……..i resisted the urge to barge into that shower and scuttle her up in my arms and console her till she stopped crying……..but that would be foolishness on my part I thought as I continued making my way towards the door…….

Placing my hand on the door knob I clicked open the door ever so slightly and made my way outside after ensuring that it had been closed properly…….I made my way to my room and plugged the phone,locked my door securely and made my way to the parlour where I met  cigaro sipping from a bottle of Mc dowells calmly as he looked at me with bloodshot eyes…..”av been looking for you since I got back from the herbalist’s place”,he said,”where have you been”………”been in the gym”,i replied looking him straight in the eyes……”That’s ok”,he said as he noticed the sweat on my polo not knowing that I got the sweat from been in the wardrobe for too long……”I go soon send you on a very rugged hit, just dey prepare yourself”, I was shocked but I dared not show it……….Without saying a word,i went to the bar picked up a bottle of carlo rossi and headed back to my room so it would seem as if it was the main reason I had visited the sitting room………..A hit!!!! so soon!!!!! God help me!!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by supizino(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
greg42 u c wetin u dey do as sweet as dis tori u no dey mention me anyways 'kwantinu'
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by viktohmarkz(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
boss I sight you....
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Damibiz(m): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
A rugged hit....CIGARO no wan gv u rest at all,.any way Blood is up to the task ahead......waiting for the next episode,maybe it's going to be a HIT BACK TO BACK......fire dey gooo
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Damibiz(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
All this BABES for NL like mismore,Graceblaze,mzzamiable....may una hold una side oh
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by phemocheee(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmmm. Blood the hitman. I wish him all the best
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by itslyrix: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
greg42:
Viktohmarkz  Gideonmi nastyd iamloyalty rapheal5 phemocheee udensib nastynic lumzybo lionson joshuamoses101 princeelisma mujybee whizkidefe crystalzoe creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 Tuhndhay horlorlardaey khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01 kpagogin yemike raw68 oluwaemmanuel Afz9095 onexex MzzAmiable damkem820 damibiz Hundreddegrees chrisino5 

My better country people,una don promote the ministry well well na em I say make I drop the tori quensh una hunger grin grin

******Episode 36**********

As I stood in that wardrobe and heard them perform their s-x acts……As stupid as it may sound my d--k was rising fully again and was now poking painfully at the door….stupid organ!!! wonder why it had to have a mind of its own……..cigaro grunted in pleasure as he orgasmed and sophia followed soon after announcing her o----m with a deep and guttural grunt as I heard the bed creak under them………”d--n that girl is a frigging dog”,i said to myself………..i just wanted to wrap my hands around her throat and never let go until she was dead but that would never be possible,not if I wanted to make it out of this environment in one piece………as soon as cigaro had finished,i heard the door open and close as his heavy footsteps left the room…..just then I understood why she had approached me for s-x,cigaro treated her like a s-x slave using her to gratify his endless sexual cravings…..

I felt a pang of guilt wash through me for calling her a dog in my mind a few moments ago,she was obviously looking for someone to make her feel like a woman and not an object of lust………she deserved more than this!!!!!!!That notwithstanding I needed to get out of this wardrobe and fast,my toes were beginning to feel numb and my back was aching………..i watched her through the adjoining slabs of the wardrobe……I saw her lift her sweat covered body off the bed and mutter the words,”son of a b---h”under her breath,my suspicions were confirmed……..she was indeed highy dissatisfied with cigaro but hey who am I to intervene in their case………

I heard her slip to the bathroom and smash the door shut,as quickly as I could,i pried open the door of the wardrobe and stumbled out feeling a little bit dizzy and wobbly from the awkward position I had kept in the wardrobe but that was not important right now……..I hurriedly stuffed the clothes I had knocked over in the wardrobe back and shut the doors…….the shower was now running in the bathroom…….As I made to leave the room…….i could hear sophia sobbing and crying in the shower……..i resisted the urge to barge into that shower and scuttle her up in my arms and console her till she stopped crying……..but that would be foolishness on my part I thought as I continued making my way towards the door…….

Placing my hand on the door knob I clicked open the door ever so slightly and made my way outside after ensuring that it had been closed properly…….I made my way to my room and plugged the phone,locked my door securely and made my way to the parlour where I met  cigaro sipping from a bottle of Mc dowells calmly as he looked at me with bloodshot eyes…..”av been looking for you since I got back from the herbalist’s place”,he said,”where have you been”………”been in the gym”,i replied looking him straight in the eyes……”That’s ok”,he said as he noticed the sweat on my polo not knowing that I got the sweat from been in the wardrobe for too long……”I go soon send you on a very rugged hit, just dey prepare yourself”, I was shocked but I dared not show it……….Without saying a word,i went to the bar picked up a bottle of carlo rossi and headed back to my room so it would seem as if it was the main reason I had visited the sitting room………..A hit!!!! so soon!!!!! God help me!!!!
Badt guys, only u na guys.. Bin a ghost reader all dis while buh I gats give it to u.. Ur head is highly valid.. More ink to ur pen nd more sperm to ur ****
Twaile 4 u!

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Dare2Try(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
Boss major I salute ur ministry, this story Na top notch, I hope to see u putting this story into movie acting one day, and thanks for the mention
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
itslyrix:

Badt guys, only u na guys.. Bin a ghost reader all dis while buh I gats give it to u.. Ur head is highly valid.. More ink to ur pen nd more sperm to ur ****
Twaile 4 u!

My brother your church just add 10 people. You too mush grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
supizino:
greg42 u c wetin u dey do as sweet as dis tori u no dey mention me anyways 'kwantinu'

Shairman no vex eeeeee, na inside register I go shook your name now now my brother no vex
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
viktohmarkz:
boss I sight you....

Me sef use thick eyeglasses dey look you my brother, e don better for your family grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Damibiz:
A rugged hit....CIGARO no wan gv u rest at all,.any way Blood is up to the task ahead......waiting for the next episode,maybe it's going to be a HIT BACK TO BACK......fire dey gooo

My brother your own no be water again......na your soup na em angels dey cook soooo
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
phemocheee:
Hmmmm. Blood the hitman. I wish him all the best

Your prayer reash heaven my brother grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
Dare2Try:
Boss major I salute ur ministry, this story Na top notch, I hope to see u putting this story into movie acting one day, and thanks for the mention

My brother when the ministry reash that side na you go be director.....better person, you too mush
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
Damibiz:
All this BABES for NL like mismore,Graceblaze,mzzamiable....may una hold una side oh

My shairman no shook sand for my Garri nah.....you no ask where I dey since Na the other room we dey dey pray for the ministry grin grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Tuhndhay(m): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Bosstoleguerey...... I dobale give you......Keep up the good work
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by girlhaley(f): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
Things getting more intense

Anticipating for the next update
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
Tuhndhay:
Bosstoleguerey...... I dobale give you......Keep up the good work

Shairman!!! I dobale jhoin for your matter too ooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
girlhaley:
Things getting more intense

Anticipating for the next update

Sweety mi,no worry......I don dey buy ingredients wey I wan use cook am now
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by chrisino5(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
e day do me lyk say na film,, and e day do me lyk say na me day inside.. omo dy tori too sweet.. my food way I day cook don burn finish..Greg I hail u oo
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
chrisino5:
e day do me lyk say na film,, and e day do me lyk say na me day inside.. omo dy tori too sweet.. my food way I day cook don burn finish..Greg I hail u oo

Brotherly no use burn burn food spoil the ministry belle oooo, no forget say na your house I wan shop today own.... grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by chrisino5(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lolz..food yakwpa
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
chrisino5:
Lolz..food yakwpa

No jhoke jhoin am ooooo, na belle matter dey ground so oooo
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yemike(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
This one is strong.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yemike(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
The way i dey use speed enter nairaland these days don dey fear me o.
I dey check 4 update even for lecture room.
Hope say jazz no dey included sha?
I know say its a form of addiction. grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by viktohmarkz(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
greg42:

Me sef use thick eyeglasses dey look you my brother, e don better for your family grin grin

lols....e better brotherly.

update go come by what time nau?
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
Yemike:
The way i dey use speed enter nairaland these days don dey fear me o.
I dey check 4 update even for lecture room.
Hope say jazz no dey included sha?
I know say its a form of addiction. grin

Brotherly na work of the ministry... you think say na jhoke I dey jhoke for the other room
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
viktohmarkz:

lols....e better brotherly.

update go come by what time nau?

my brother eeee. As we just dey shook leg for page 17. I go drop am like akara wey hot grin grin

Wetin I use jhoke dey talk be say make una sama me comments
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Bros, abeg drop updates make we take follow up.. I can't fit wait.. Lol
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by moscow0147(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
Greg42, the story they ginger me o, hope say no be blackaxe blood wan go HIT so
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yemike(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply)

A Story: Broken Vows / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life / SCHOOL LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.