Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,912 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

I Feel Like Dying - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Like Dying (1436 Views)

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / I'm Sinking Into Depression ! I Feel Like Dying. / Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Dying by Danrodney(m): 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Good day everyone am born into the family of 4 three girls and myself as the only boy and the firstborn in the family.. My father has this habbit of peeping at neighbors each time they are taking their bath in fact he sometimes he peep at my sisters too.. His daughters I feel so acrimonious right now.. because today he just peep at a neighbor and when she raise alarm... Am so ashame right now.. I have been indoor through out I can't even eat because of the shame.. I don't even know what to say or do
Pls naira landers wat shul I do should I get him arrested and how should I go about it or what should I do to make him stop Pls help with advice cos is like a nightmare to me
Lalasticla
Re: I Feel Like Dying by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmm... this is strong

Eleyi Gidi gan shocked

This is what happens when a child displays some bad characters and instead of correcting him/her they will say 'leave am, leave am na small pikin'

Is your mum aware of this? Have you ever tried talking to him about it?

Dying for another person matter? Nah! Your life is worth more than that

This is disturbing... what kinda addiction is this?
Re: I Feel Like Dying by Danrodney(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:
Hmmm... this is strong

Eleyi Gidi gan shocked

Is your mum aware of this? Have you ever tried talking to him about it?

This is disturbing... what kinda addiction is this?
yes I was sitting in the living room with my mom and sisters wen the neighbor raise the alarm.. My mom has just been crying since... She is so tired of this disgrace
Re: I Feel Like Dying by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Danrodney:
yes I was sitting in the living room with my mom and sisters wen the neighbor raise the alarm.. My mom has just been crying since... She is so tired of this disgrace

Hmmm...

Lalasticlala

Help him
Re: I Feel Like Dying by dingbang(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Doctor OPM ministries will solve his problem
Re: I Feel Like Dying by dangotesmummy: 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
If you find his actions embarassing inform your mother and siblings so that they will be aware of his actions and do something about it before he brings disgrace to your household by raping someone's wife OR daughter while spying on them bathing. Subsequently you should move out of the house. At least your family will be aware the reason for you moving out and make sure you warn your sisters to be at alert when your dad is around. They should lock the door to their bedroom OR bathroom well because incest is real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Dying by modusOperandi2: 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
Your father needs all the help he can get. spiritual/psychological inclusive.
This is not time to cry.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Dying by mdokaba1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
@OP, I can imagine the shame tho.

But dont you guys (family members) confront him after the did? And what usually is his response?

Its more of a spiritual problem, cos this addiction is strong.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Dying by sisisioge: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm na which kind thing be this nau?

Biko call elders meetings on his head... afterwards, gift him blayboy mags. Guy must have missed seeing hot bodies.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Dying by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
And I'm sure your dad is somewhere, looking for the next female victim to peep at. And you're here, starving yourself and feeling like dying over your father's depraved acts. What more can you do? If I tell you to talk to him or to pray, chances are, he might still continue to engage in his peeping Tom activities. So, my dear, do not let this cause you any headache. I understand how painful this might be, and coupled with the fact that we have so many judgemental people whose tongues will always wag when they see you. Just learn to ignore all bullshit comments that come your way and focus on yourself and your family. Be the man of the house as your father obviously has some deficiencies in that area. Concentrate on whatever you're doing now, be it school, work or whatever and invest all that energy you are using to dwell on this issue into yourself. You won't stay in your father's house forever, so make a name for yourself and be the man you want to be. Don't let this bring you down.
And oh, for the love of God, be extra watchful over your sisters especially when they around your father. From watching them naked as they take their bath, only God knows what his next line of action will be.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Dying by somez(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
My mouth just ran dry... That man is liable of raping he's daughters.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Dying by dangotesmummy: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
And I'm sure your dad is somewhere, looking for the next female victim to peep at. And you're here, starving yourself and feeling like dying over your father's depraved acts. What more can you do? If I tell you to talk to him or to pray, chances are, he might still continue to engage in his peeping Tom activities. So, my dear, do not let this cause you any headache. I understand how painful this might be, and coupled with the fact that we have so many judgemental people whose tongues will always wag when they see you. Just learn to ignore all bullshit comments that come your way and focus on yourself and your family. Be the man of the house as your father obviously has some deficiencies in that area. Concentrate on whatever you're doing now, be it school, work or whatever and invest all that energy you are using to dwell on this issue into yourself. You won't stay in your father's house forever, so make a name for yourself and be the man you want to be. Don't let this bring you down.
And oh, for the love of God, be extra watchful over your sisters especially when they around your father. From watching them naked as they take their bath, only God knows what his next line of action will be.
stories. Instead of dealing with the problem from the root you're suggesting palliative measures

There's something my pastor says.any problem be it mental social health or psychological issues you don't deal with from the root will sonner or later disgrace you.its just a matter of time.

It's like someone down with malaria and you're only treating the symptoms giving him only paracetamol to cure his headache. When the headache subsides temporarily the malaria will knock him down till he's treated for malaria

No matter wherever he is if he hears that his father was caught peeping on someone else's wife HE CANNOT CONCENTRATE. Sooner or later he will be hearing snide comments and mockery.before you know it your family will be labelled. They'll say don't marry into that family. Their father did this or that. Don't let him work here his father did this or that
Re: I Feel Like Dying by demelza: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Na wa o!
I pray nothing happens to your mum so she can keep watch over her daughters.
But keeping a cat in charge of fish and warning it not to eat the fish.......

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Dying by Acidosis(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ahhh

This one pass me abeg
Re: I Feel Like Dying by dangotesmummy: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
somez:
My mouth just ran dry... That man is liable of raping he's daughters.
he's not liable he's capable .it only takes one opportunity that Is when nobody is at home to perpetuate the act

Op before IT gets to that level do something. Don't just sit and watch
Re: I Feel Like Dying by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Goodluck dealing with the issues. Maybe you misunderstood my post a bit, I support them finding a "solution" to the father's problem. But let's face facts, Issues like this don't just get solved, it's an addiction. Kind of like masturbation. The father might sucessfully quit his habit for a while, but after some time, he goes back to it.So, if they decide to pray, talk to him, take him to a pastor or wherever and he still doesn't drop the habit, does it mean the boy should give himself headache over another person's issue?
That's why I decided to advise him to develop a thick skin to people's comments and focus on himself and his family. People can say what they want. And don't you think it's a bit foolish and extreme to think parents won't want their children to marry into that family because the father is a peeping Tom?

dangotesmummy:
stories. Instead of dealing with the problem from the root you're suggesting palliative measures

There's something my pastor says.any problem be it mental social health or psychological issues you don't deal with from the root will sonner or later disgrace you.its just a matter of time.

It's like someone down with malaria and you're only treating the symptoms giving him only paracetamol to cure his headache. When the headache subsides temporarily the malaria will knock him down till he's treated for malaria

No matter wherever he is if he hears that his father was caught peeping on someone else's wife HE CANNOT CONCENTRATE. Sooner or later he will be hearing snide comments and mockery.before you know it your family will be labelled. They'll say don't marry into that family. Their father did this or that. Don't let him work here his father did this or that
Re: I Feel Like Dying by dangotesmummy: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
Goodluck dealing with the issues. Maybe you misunderstood my post a bit, I support them finding a "solution" to the father's problem. But let's face facts, Issues like this don't just get solved, it's an addiction. Kind of like masturbation. The father might sucessfully quit his habit for a while, but after some time, he goes back to it.So, if they decide to pray, talk to him, take him to a pastor or wherever and he still doesn't drop the habit, does it mean the boy should give himself headache over another person's issue?
That's why I decided to advise him to develop a thick skin to people's comments and focus on himself and his family. People can say what they want. And don't you think it's a bit foolish and extreme to think parents won't want their children to marry into that family because the father is a peeping Tom?

you are very funny. Which father will hear that his daughter's prospective inlaw IS peeing on women and still encourage the daughter to marry into that family. Don't you know bad news travel faster
Re: I Feel Like Dying by Danrodney(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Well thanks for all ur wonderful comments but let me break it down... This is not the first he is doing this.. He has this habit of drinking and each time he drinks he kind of behave unusual as a drunkard and in the spirit of that he peeps and we all thought it was as the result of the drink... Which we caution and he promised never to do it again... After sometimes he will do it... Thinking it was a spiritual problem which we prayed for him in fact no one knows the Bible like my dad in the family.. And now it just happens today... I don't want to believe is spiritual I think he is doing it because nobody ever did anything to him like arresting him or beaten him up...I don't even know what to say anymore
I need solution to this mess... I don't want to be like my father and I don't want him to tarnished our family reputation

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Dying by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
He's messed up on every level
Re: I Feel Like Dying by demelza: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Danrodney:
Well thanks for all ur wonderful comments but let me break it down... This is not the first he is doing this.. He has this habit of drinking and each time he drinks he kind of behave unusual as a drunkard and in the spirit of that he peeps and we all thought it was as the result of the drink... Which we caution and he promised never to do it again... After sometimes he will do it... Thinking it was a spiritual problem which we prayed for him in fact no one knows the Bible like my dad in the family.. And now it just happens today... I don't want to believe is spiritual I think he is doing it because nobody ever did anything to him like arresting him or beaten him up...I don't even know what to say anymore
I need solution to this mess... I don't want to be like my father and I don't want him to tarnished our family reputation
Er... Sorry but if your neighbour raised alarm and people gathered like its the case in Naija, then there is no reputation any longer.
Bad news travels at the speed of light.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Dying by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
Your father's behaviour is both a crime and a sin. I'm glad that you know his behaviour is very wrong; I'm proud of you.

But you shouldn't feel suicidal because of your father's despicable behaviour. You are not responsible for his behaviour and shouldn't have to pay for it.

Do you have older women in your family that you could speak to? Your sisters/his daughters are aware of this behaviour too. All of you should speak to someone you could trust and seek their counsel. You said he has peeped at your sisters too, which is incredibly disturbing. Your sisters are on the verge of becoming victims of sexual abuse - at the hands of their father. Either your father gets removed from the home or your sisters find another accommodation because right now their being in that house is neither safe nor healthy for them. I'm worried about you too because this is affecting you negatively as well, as it's making you depressed.

Danrodney:
Good day everyone am born into the family of 4 three girls and myself as the only boy and the firstborn in the family.. My father has this habbit of peeping at neighbors each time they are taking their bath in fact he sometimes he peep at my sisters too.. His daughters I feel so acrimonious right now.. because today he just peep at a neighbor and when she raise alarm... Am so ashame right now.. I have been indoor through out I can't even eat because of the shame.. I don't even know what to say or do
Pls naira landers wat shul I do should I get him arrested and how should I go about it or what should I do to make him stop Pls help with advice cos is like a nightmare to me
Lalasticla

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Dying by Danrodney(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yieldings:
Your father's behaviour is both a crime and a sin. I'm glad that you know his behaviour is very wrong; I'm proud of you.

But you shouldn't feel suicidal because of your father's despicable behaviour. You are not responsible for his behaviour and shouldn't have to pay for it.

Do you have older women in your family that you could talk to? Your sisters/his daughters are aware of this behaviour too. All of you should speak to someone you could trust and seek their counsel. You said he has peeped at your sisters too, which is incredibly disturbing. Your sisters are on the verge of becoming victims of sexual abuse - at the hands of their father. Either your father gets removed from the home or your sisters find another accommodation because right now their being in that house is not safe nor healthy for them. I'm worried about you too, as this is affecting you negatively as well in terms that it's making you depressed.

thanks a lot for that... My sisters will be living the house I don't know to where but they will definitely I don't want anything to tanish there image... But wat shul I do to my father should I just live him just like that... Because am afraid he is will do worse... What should I do..?.
Re: I Feel Like Dying by Danrodney(m): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
demelza:
Er... Sorry but if your neighbour raised alarm and people gathered like its the case in Naija, then there is no reputation any longer.
Bad news travels at the speed of light.
you don't want to know... Especially in here in Lagos in face me I face you... I regret having him as my father
Re: I Feel Like Dying by dangotesmummy: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
Danrodney:
i think at this point all of you (i mean all his children ) excluding your mother need to move out of that house so that you will not hear stories that touch for your safety and sanity.let your mom deal with her husband whichever way she deems fit.whether she will call pastor OR olori ebi but some one outside your immediate family has to be aware so that drastic action will be taken asap

Your sisters staying in that house is very risky.he might come home drunk one day and descend on your sister then when his eye clear blame IT on the devil

HE can also impregnate your sisters sef so you all need to gather money and rent another apartment far away from where they stay

Yorubas say koju maribi gbo gbo ara logun e
Re: I Feel Like Dying by baby124: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
If you kill yourself. He will keep doing it. Your father is a sexual predator. One day he will pounce on his daughter's. I honestly despise women like your mother. She knows your father is sick in his mind and she keeps her kids around him. It won't take long before he abuses his kids. Never leave him alone with your sisters. Never. If hope you are male sha. If you go out, take them with you. Your mother cannot help you if her reaction to his doing this to her own daughters is to sit down and cry. You kids have to protect yourselves from your father. You can't kill yourself because your siblings need you. It's time for you to find work, find enough money to rent accomodation far from him if you can. And leave him and his wife to continue disgracing themselves. Don't feel bad. He is an adult. His sick and depraved ways are his own shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Dying by dangotesmummy: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Danrodney:
thanks a lot for that... My sisters will be living the house I don't know to where but they will definitely I don't want anything to tanish there image... But wat shul I do to my father should I just live him just like that... Because am afraid he is will do worse... What should I do..?.
good.Your sisters can go stay with either of your paternal or maternal grandparents or any of your mother or fathers siblings or their friends or better still Your own friends till they gather money to rent an apartment
Re: I Feel Like Dying by dangotesmummy: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
baby124:
If you kill yourself. He will keep doing it. Your father is a sexual predator. One day he will pounce on his daughter's. I honestly despise women like your mother. She knows your father is sick in his mind and she keeps her kids around him. It won't take long before he abuses his kids. Never leave him alone with your sisters. Never. If hope you are male sha. If you go out, take them with you. Your mother cannot help you if her reaction to his doing this to her own daughters is to sit down and cry. You kids have to protect yourselves from your father. You can't kill yourself because your siblings need you. It's time for you to find work, find enough money to rent accomodation far from him if you can. And leave him and his wife to continue disgracing themselves. Don't feel bad. He is an adult. His sick and depraved ways are his own shame.
gbam.you have said it all
Re: I Feel Like Dying by Danrodney(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
baby124:
thanks
Re: I Feel Like Dying by Danrodney(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
dangotesmummy:
i think at this point all of you (i mean all his children ) excluding your mother need to move out of that house so that you will not hear stories that touch for your safety and sanity.let your mom deal with her husband whichever way she deems fit.whether she will call pastor OR olori ebi but some one outside your immediate family has to be aware so that drastic action will be taken asap

Your sisters staying in that house is very risky.he might come home drunk one day and descend on your sister then when his eye clear blame IT on the devil

HE can also impregnate your sisters sef so you all need to gather money and rent another apartment far away from where they stay

Yorubas say koju maribi gbo gbo ara logun e
I really appreciate
Re: I Feel Like Dying by Danrodney(m): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
dangotesmummy:
good.Your sisters can go stay with either of your paternal or maternal grandparents or any of your mother or fathers siblings or their friends or better still Your own friends till they gather money to rent an apartment
thanks that is what I will do...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Dying by dangotesmummy: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
Danrodney:
better o
Re: I Feel Like Dying by dangotesmummy: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
Danrodney:
you're welcome

But don't inform Your father that you want to go o don't even make him suspect just tell only your mother so that her mind will be at rest and she won't be jumping from place to place looking for her children or die of high bp. Just give her the assurance that you all are fine wherever you are

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed. Advice On Rocky Marriage / LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) / Ghana White Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.