Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Feel Like Dying - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Like Dying (1435 Views)

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / I'm Sinking Into Depression ! I Feel Like Dying. / Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Feel Like Dying by demelza: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
Danrodney:
you don't want to know... Especially in here in Lagos in face me I face you... I regret having him as my father
Poor baby.
I don't think you can do anything for your father. If he wants to change, it will be up to him. Try not to hold your breath concerning that side sha.
All you should concern yourself with is taking care of yourself and sisters.
Those girl need you now more than ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Dying by Danrodney(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
dangotesmummy:
you're welcome

But don't inform Your father that you want to go o don't even make him suspect just tell only your mother so that her mind will be at rest and she won't be jumping from place to place looking for her children or die of high bp. Just give her the assurance that you all are fine wherever you are
thanks once again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Dying by Danrodney(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
demelza:
Poor baby.
I don't think you can do anything for your father. If he wants to change, it will be up to him. Try not to hold your breath concerning that side sha.
All you should concern yourself with is taking care of yourself and sisters.
Those girl need you now more than ever.
am here for them... And am here to protect wit the last drop of my blood

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. / Single Lady Thanks Married Men! / Electronic Hand Blenders For Your Food - See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.