Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him (66131 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / How Should A Guy React If A Girl Woo Him? / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by tosyne2much(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2016
Pheals:
i don't know am only trying to tell you that some girls will know.. we virgins are always novice
Virgin bawo? Are you kidding me? shocked
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by paezeamama: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2016
This is d kind of man... Dat can mk kim Kardashian WET

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Pheals(f): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Virgin bawo? Are you kidding me? shocked
wait o - you told me you are single, i read your latest post and you were telling us how police dey woo your gf! so what is your gf response you for to tell us that
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by airminem(f): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
That kind thing cool
If It Fit, It Doesn't Matter
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Genea(f): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm serious ooool cheesy
lolx, but me will not woo u kiss
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Eglobalma: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2016
wristbangle:
The traits in a man that will uniquely make him physically and morally enticing to ladies ranges from his height, voice, mode of dressing and down to other physical attributes

Below are these qualities;

1. Strong Financial Status

When a guy is wealthy, even if he's crippled, he will get immense desperation from numerous ladies. In fact, most of them will even overlook his bad manners and disability. Times without number, I have seen ladies staring lust fully at guys riding big cars and without shame, they approach to woo these guys.

2. Body Physique

Ladies may not be able to hide their feelings when they spot tall, dark/fair and handsome guys. To make matters more interesting, when the so called guy has six packs, they grill their teeth endlessly. It's even funny that everyday, the same guy becomes their focal point of discussion as if something financially valuable will come out of it.

3. Sexy Voice and Good Grammatical Expression

A guy with cool voice and flawless grammatical expression is often admired by ladies. When such guys call a lady, she rushes with speed of light to pick his calls. Ladies will agree with me that a guy with captivating voice often turn them on and may even self service. Most radio presenters can relate to this.

4. Good Sense of Humour

Having a good sense of humour doesn't mean one should crack stupid jokes or become a notorious clown. Guys who know how to make irate or moody people laugh, top the list of guys being admired by ladies. To be candid, ladies do raise their eye brow when they spot a comedian and it doesn't necessarily means they are glean to his rich pocket alone but also his hilarious nature.

5. Good Dress Sense

A guy whose outfit is simple, neat and classic makes ladies go nuts when they spot him. A grown up man with ragged and tattered wears is such a big turn off for most ladies. Ladies can attest to this fact

6. Diligence and Intelligence

Ladies cherish hard working, focused and clever guys that don't womanize but focus in their careers.

7. Maturity and Respect

It's a pity that guys mistake maturity for over bloated ego. A man is supposed to know how to handle complex situation especially when a lady provokes him. Slapping or beating a lady is totally disrespectful and shameful. Being able to apply tactful acts to calm difficult situation will make him earn the respect and submission from a lady. There is no way these categories of guys will not be adore by ladies.

8. Good Cook

I have a friend who knows how to prepare all sort of meals deliciously. This guy's delicacies are so tantalising that even make a married man can abandon his wife meals for that of my friend. Ladies who have tasted his meals quickly fall in love and can't take their eyes away from him.

YOU DIDNT ADD GOODLOOKS YET ALL THE PEOPLE U USED FOR ADVERT ARE GOODLOOKING..
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Herzeez18(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2016
KingRex1:
cool Beht no lady is obsessed with me
obviously you are ugly na
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by tosyne2much(m): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2016
Pheals:
wait o - you told me you are single, i read your latest post and you were telling us how police dey woo your gf! so what is your gf response you for to tell us that
I lost her at that spot cool
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by tosyne2much(m): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2016
airminem:
If It Fit, It Doesn't Matter
I'm learning things cheesy
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by tosyne2much(m): 9:35am On Nov 20, 2016
Genea:
lolx, but me will not woo u kiss
What are you feeling like? Are you trying to tell me that those disturbing me for marriage are ugly? undecided
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by baba11(m): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Who all these help tongue
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by airminem(f): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm learning things cheesy
Work It Out. Hehe
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Zdoh(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2016
A lady have frankly told me that she love me only because of my di*ck. How can you explain that @Op?
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by airminem(f): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2016
Herzeez18:
obviously you are ugly na
Kikikikiki What Is Ugly?
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by airminem(f): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2016
Zdoh:
A lady have frankly told me that she love me only because of my di*ck. How can you explain that @Op?
Obviously You Haven't Lost Your Ears To A Bite Bfor.
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Genea(f): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
What are you feeling like? Are you trying to tell me that those disturbing me for marriage are ugly? undecided
lolx, did I say dah na? Someone cannot play with u ni? Oya mabinu
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Zdoh(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2016
airminem:
Obviously You Haven't Lost Your Ears To A Bite Bfor.
It can never happen, coz i always insert it in the right position.
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by airminem(f): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2016
Zdoh:
It can never happen, coz i always insert it in the right position.
Whats The Right Postn?
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Zdoh(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2016
airminem:
Whats The Right Postn?
C'mon.... That side!, this side! Here!! Middle,yes harder!!!!!.
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by airminem(f): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2016
Zdoh:
C'mon.... That side!, this side! Here!! Middle,yes harder!!!!!.
So Thats An Achievement?
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Zdoh(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2016
airminem:
So Thats An Achievement?
And who says?
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by 1miccza: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, as broke as I am, I wear one boxers for at least three weeks before washing it yet ladies incessantly disturb my life for marriage. How do you explain that? cool

Back to the topic

You forgot to add that ladies will woo you when they notice from your Jean trouser that you have an elaborate joystick cool

Bros i beg to disagree do they possess X-ray vision??
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by LadyTiana(f): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2016
Wetin concern me with six packs.... Once he x FYnn ND financially buoyant...... M FYnn with dat
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Pheals(f): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
I lost her at that spot cool
seriously you need to be Nigeria ambassador to USA....

y you dey lie now?
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by BoboFashion(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2016
Pheals:
i don't know am only trying to tell you that some girls will know.. we virgins are always novice

cheesy
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by tosyne2much(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Pheals:
seriously you need to be Nigeria ambassador to USA....

y you dey lie now?
If you were my girlfriend, won't you do the same?
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Karenelle: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, as broke as I am, I wear one boxers for at least three weeks before washing it yet ladies incessantly disturb my life for marriage. How do you explain that? cool

Back to the topic

You forgot to add that ladies will woo you when they notice from your Jean trouser that you have an elaborate joystick cool
Joystick or no, u're dirty. No woman would pursue you.
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by purem(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Omo ano get any of dis may b daz y ano get gf bu
Aget big n long casava lyk dis

Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by HERSLEY(f): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
tosyne2much:

Back to the topic

something tells me ur joystick go dey tiny pass candle n short
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by ojcreate(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Urgently Needed

We are looking for writers for our new content platform

This job does not require any research on your part, so it saves you writing time.

Requirements:

1.You must have a great eye for detail.
2.You must be able to write four articles per week.
3.You work accurately and check your work for spelling/grammar mistakes
4.Writing experience is not a must, though it would be helpful.
5.You deliver one hundred percent unique article

SALARY NEGOTIABLE

recruit@healthyou.com.ng
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Ifeoma1992(f): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
I see
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
tosyne2much:

Back to the topic

Tosin! Tosin! Today is Sunday o! No dey lie o! After all the multiple times I rejected you for dirty boxers issue u came here to lie. Is that how you used to do?! shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.