Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,059 members, 7,859,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. (1499 Views)

Thank You Nairalanders Am Alive Today Because Of You Guys / Abeg Nairalanders Am I The One Mad / Nairalanders Am I Normal Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
dingbang:
we aren't confused. Y'all are
Confused lot. grin
You have a good woman you cheat on her and feel is your birth right, if she does you complain.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by dingbang(m): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
ikp120:

Bro have you forgotten that good girls prefer bad boys? grin
I have not forgotten my brother, and I don't feel any pity for her grin
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by dingbang(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
asuo27:
Confused lot. grin
You have a good woman you cheat on her and feel is your birth right, if she does you complain.
lwkmd, who said yes among the two? grin
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by CentaurXV(m): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Anyway. Op I'd advise you tell the wife everything. But Do this first. Test your uncle.

You could come up with a blackmail phone call and tell him he'd be reported to his wife if he does not stop such callous acts.

You could arrange for one of the girl he fûcks to scare him. She'd tell him she had some std. It'd be one he already fûcked.
He'd rush to the hospital find himself negative and you could feign ignorance and meet him asking him about the result claiming the girl had told you of the std she had since he knows you are aware of the fûcks . Then you can sit him down and lecture him. He'd listen.
But if he fails these tests. Please report to the wife anonymously. With evidence.

Cause this man can end his generation. What if he gives his wife Aids. She gives her baby Aids through breastfeeding. The older ones need blood transfusion and they get Aids.
That's the end of a bloody generation!
Be wise.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
dingbang:
lwkmd, who said yes among the two? grin
Does it matter?, and they both said "Yes i do".
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by CentaurXV(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
dingbang:
like u just did.. cool

Get a brain in that empty skull asap.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by dingbang(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
asuo27:
Does it matter?, and they both said "Yes i do".
well she isn't cheating so he wasn't confused when he said his own part.

She on the other hand was confused since she was blinde by love grin
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by dingbang(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
CentaurXV:

Get a brain in that empty skull asap.
lol a thousand of u will keep on trying... smiley I know you thrive on mentions.. sorry to burst ur bubbles.. i"l be the last person to feed ur lousiness. wink
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by CentaurXV(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
dingbang:
lol a thousand of u will keep on trying... smiley I know you thrive on mentions.. sorry to burst ur bubbles.. i"l be the last person to feed ur lousiness. wink

Whatever you say.
Now lowlife pauper desist from tagging my sobriquet.
#Pfft.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by ikp120(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
dingbang:
I have not forgotten my brother, and I don't feel any pity for her grin

Lol
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by Gofwane(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
Greenbullet:
before you come and start bashing me,am not a snitch,will never be a snitch and will rather die than be a snitch.
My uncle,is a chronic womanizer,he can sleep with nothing less than 2 ladies in a day,we work in the same company and he is two levels above me. Now,what am confused about is either to advice him to stop or to make his actions known to his wife, this woman,his wife is the most caring and compassionate person I have ever seen.there is no day she does not call me and other family members even while am working, she has three kids for my uncle,this woman treats me like her brother, infact you can hardly tell the difference or else she calls me her in-law .my uncle even got a girl pregnant once and he was lucky the girl he got pregnant lost the pregnancy, but that did not stop its womanizing attitude, and it bothers me because he is family and if his wife finds out she will definetly want a divorce and it will affect their kids,if I advice my uncle,it will seem like I am crossing my boundary and I Dont want to disrespect anyone.please anyone advice me I am confused.
lalasticlala
seun
tosyne2much
aminat508
ishilove
Dominique
farano.
mr man, face front and mind your business. Don't be the one to put asunder in their marriage. Just pray and hope that mrs Karma should catch up with him. Ok?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone With A Tribal Mark? Nigerians Share Their Views / Ways To Know That Your Girlfriend Sleep With Someone Else / These Str!p Models Are Causing So Much KONJI For Naija Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.