Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again (3400 Views)

Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
truthsayer007:

i see you are playing mind games wink

Hehehe grin
Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
This is how people convict themselves with their own mouths.

You're clearly the one who is not clean, Bawal.

Bawal:
Please i dont know what else to do,as i have tried in many ways to resist having high sexual urge anytime i see or come in contact with ladies with big boobs and massive booty(ass) i will lose control and start melting inside and most times go to any length to ensure i tested them or how i can woo the lady by toasting her even if just to romance and touch the endowments alone without going to her engine house.Slim ladies NEVER attract me no matter how beautiful the lady is,but once the lady is loaded front and back irrespective whether she is ugly for face or not,i must lose control.Ironically,i know some of my friends that dislike any lady that has big boobs and massive booty but always prefer slim or skinny ladies.Please what should i do to reduce my urge to this group of ladies or is it natural.

https://www.nairaland.com/3115407/pls-sexually-addicted-big-boobs

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by njiasi30(f): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yieldings:

shocked Case closed, Op does nt want d wife to enjoy what he's enjoying 2 grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yieldings:

Hahaha, even the title of the post sef says it all.

Pls o, me too...I'm looking for girls with big boobs, Do u happen to know anyone? Or infact Yieldings if you have big boobs , Pls contact me directly
Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by juman(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Your wife deserve a better husband.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
*Frowns*.
Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by GodnGold: 12:25am On Nov 21, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Why don't you put your money where your mouth is? Here are my suggestions, take your pick:

Plant bugs and spy gadgets on her

Contract some smart guys to go undercover and trail her everywhere

Get a drone to monitor her movements by yourself.

...Or you could just shut it and quit being paranoid!
Bestseller!
Re: My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again by cococandy(f): 4:00am On Nov 21, 2016
Don't mind the ode
Pinkdiamondz:

So on this you won't cheating. ?

Look you're out of work and stressed and depressed probably and you are taking it out on her. What do you want your bride price back? Leave the poor woman before she kills you or you kill her. You are unwell! !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Cheats More In Marriages? / From Vivianchinaza's Family / Delta Marriage Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.