Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. (979 Views)

I'm Cursed / Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband / I Think I'm Cursed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. by BaEnki(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
I thought of writing this as a poem but it won't really give the clear picture of my writings.

I'm scared, scared of everything, scared of people , scared of relationship and recently scared of my household, I don't know if I could survive in this world, or should I say maybe the world is not meant for me, I don't like light neither do I want sounds, the two i always come across everyday, I want to be in a relationship, but I know I can't make it work, my sis once told me that my life is boring.

Seen lights and hearing loud sounds gives me terrible headache, so does public places, I argues and trying to fight it everytime at home whenever music or TV is been loud, this made me to marry my room and stay indoor everyday as I awaits the clearance for the admission I got, but I don't know of I'll be able to cope in school, maybe I'm cursed to the dark who knows?

If I've chosen a wrong destination for this thread, please kindly correct it, as I don't know where it suits.
Re: Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
I hate light places also and I hate loud stuffs.. My room is forever dark ... Buh guy. This life is too short, better go out nd enjoy it. Try and enjoy loud musics and tv.... Sit outside in daylight and enjoy the view.... Life is beautiful bro. Enjoy it.

Nb : my sisters call me a vampire cos I'm always complaining about how bright the living room is

1 Like

Re: Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. by Bluezy13(m): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
It suits here...

You need to see a psychiatrist.
But first you need a girlfriend to alleviate the phobia...a romantic one at that
Re: Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. by kingtinnie(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I hate light places also and I hate loud stuffs.. My room is forever dark ... Buh guy. This life is too short, better go out nd enjoy it. Try and enjoy loud musics and tv.... Sit outside in daylight and enjoy the view.... Life is beautiful bro. Enjoy it.

Nb : my sisters call me a vampire cos I'm always complaining about how bright the living room is

You re not the only one..just mere seeing people annoys me..lately my family thinks am possessed..
Re: Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
Reminds me of autism
Re: Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
kingtinnie:

You re not the only one..just mere seeing people annoys me..lately my family thinks am possessed..
lol... Ion hate seeing people. I just hate people coming around me too much and i hate talking to people for long
Re: Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. by BaEnki(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bluezy13:
It suits here...

You need to see a psychiatrist.
But first you need a girlfriend to alleviate the phobia...a romantic one at that

Ohh the psychiatrist of a thing, I'll try to check that out, just that the smell of hospital nauseates me.
Bout the girlfriend, that's no for me now, I don't want a girl now, I'm horrible.
Re: Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. by BaEnki(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
lovelygurl:
Reminds me of autism

I'll be 18 soon, I have no autism history.
Re: Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. by Bluezy13(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
BaEnki:

Ohh the psychiatrist of a thing, I'll try to check that out, just that the smell of hospital nauseates me.
Bout the girlfriend, that's no for me now, I don't want a girl now, I'm horrible.

You may send a call across and get one over...perhaps to a conducive place of your choice. He/she will understand
Re: Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
BaEnki:

I'll be 18 soon, I have no autism history.

Maybe you just never knew abd maybe it's not as extreme but something in that area
I have a classmate who is like that too
Re: Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. by BaEnki(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
lovelygurl:

Maybe you just never knew abd maybe it's not as extreme but something in that area
I have a classmate who is like that too

It would have been recorded in my health history which is in my care, I have no problem in my communication, intact I've always be the best student right from my childhood, I'm a genius to many people(sorry no boasting). I only have problem of association and I don't like to talk much on any other subject besides science, mystic, space and technology, but the people that surrounds me are boring to me, I don't like their discussions, which made an observer and a quiet type.
Re: Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. by BaEnki(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bluezy13:

You may send a call across and get one over...perhaps to a conducive place of your choice. He/she will understand

Do you think I'll be given drugs after the meeting? and also do you think that I am psychiatric? Please can you specify?
Re: Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. by Bluezy13(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
BaEnki:

Do you think I'll be given drugs after the meeting? and also do you think that I am psychiatric? Please can you specify?
The outcome of the meeting will determine if you will be given drugs. But I doubt, you will be given.

I cannot tell with all certainty that you are psychiatric but your phobia is psychological and a psychiatrist will be a good start. Hooking up with one might not necessarily be for remedy intent, but defining the problem first.

So, I'll suggest you go with the notion of knowing the problem (just a thought). And please, visit more than one person...sometimes one may say what is, when actually it is not.
Re: Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. by mumumugu(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
you were a harbalist in your previous world . Lived in the thick forest where trees covered excesive sunlight. Your power is from darknes

go back to forest. You are destined to be there
Re: Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. by BaEnki(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
mumumugu:
you were a harbalist in your previous world . Lived in the thick forest where trees covered excesive sunlight. Your power is from darknes

go back to forest. You are destined to be there

Haa you so much elates my heart with this post, I wish I could go and live in the forest actually, maybe I was an herbalist in my previous life who knows? Sincerely I love the sight of forest and which to make it my abode and be free from world. Maybe I'm crazy. When I was in secondary school at a boarding, I actually dwells in the forest away from the rest of the student after the whole school stuff, do you think I'll survive at Ife? I actually wanna go there to learn more about myself and visits their forests, and probably make it my abode.

(1) (Reply)

She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone / The Meaning And Effects Of Long Distance Relationship / See The Pre-wedding Pictures That Got My Attention. Lovely Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.