Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) (63002 Views)

I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate / Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo / Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Excellentmind: 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
Happy birthday to you the foundation of African modern democracy. It has been pains,agony and regrets ever since you left. Indeed, we miss you.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bro i didn't mention names but i saw Atiku trying to step on a red carpet to sign.
Bizibi:
that should be ibb
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Undisputed001(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Always uninspiring whenever he appears.

Still bewildered how we produced that kind of uncharismatic personality as president.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by adedayoa2(f): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
I can see his shoes
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Boscojugunu(m): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Twale GEJ Baba ..........

See Swags wink

We All Miss You cry
speak for yourself please

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ok

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by fkdmods: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:
The gworo chewing kunu drunk burantashi pampers wearing dullard should show us his own picture of certificate.

Everybody who supported APC on this forum whenever you see or hear anything about GEJ I knows guilty conscience will be doing them.

Their days will be full of regrets and anguish which they will be feeling anytime they see or hear anything about the dullard.

Please GEJ we are begging you, come back and save your people in 2019! We the Yorubas have learn our mistake and we have knows that we was deceive.

Please GEJ we are sorry.
Please come back

You guys will die of suffer. Why? Because you don't learn your lessons. How anyone in their right minds could advocate the return of Jonathan is ridiculously insane to say the least. An incompetent buffoon who could not manage the people he delegated responsibilities to. A man under who's leadership witnessed unbelievable amounts of corruption and waste. Smh. Why you guys don't use your brains to think is beyond me. You allow your stomach to do the thinking for you. With all the certificate he has, he couldn't do one decent thing for the people of Nigeria. Your standards are so low even a caveman born in the stone age will lead Nigerians comfortably. God help all of you. Unfreaking believable.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:
The gworo chewing kunu drunk burantashi pampers wearing dullard should show us his own picture of certificate.

Everybody who supported APC on this forum whenever you see or hear anything about GEJ I knows guilty conscience will be doing them.

Their days will be full of regrets and anguish which they will be feeling anytime they see or hear anything about the dullard.

Please GEJ we are begging you, come back and save your people in 2019! We the Yorubas have learn our mistake and we have knows that we was deceive.

Please GEJ we are sorry.
Please come back
Egbon, this your moniker sha cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ok, Osibande just help me show them you PhD in fropesor walahi

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by MNDY(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
This man was on the path of elevating this country before the election that brought in this Buhari who is proving his ineptitude!
-
Regarding the loot under his watch, Jonathan made the single treasury account to curtail it and that account still operates till now to check the activities of the looters!
-
This man also started some very laudable agricultural achievements that would have improved the life of the common Nigerian in the long run as well as development projects (railway significantly)!
-
But we Nigerians kicked him out and will now have to face what we are facing up until 2019 perhaps!
-
If nothing is done soon enough by this government to get us out of this recession specially tagged "stagflation" by the CBN governor and we graduate into the predicted famine, depression etc come 2017, people may just start dropping dead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by blackdream: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
the second coming of GEJ ... the only thing I am against Buhari is that theres no plan or blueprint that academics like us can evaluate. check out this: NEEDS under OBJ, Seven points agenda of Yar'Adua, Transformation Agenda of GEJ. what is Buhari road map?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by faezol(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
You need a new brain
kettle84:
the way people conclude and brand GEJ a looter amazes me. you claimed he looted yet you and other Nigerians were eating three square meals ,doing great things and living good financial lives. compare GEJ's tenure and Buhari's tell yourself who you think is the looter.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
He come turn to boi boi after the service year
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
blackdream:
the second coming of GEJ
only in your dreams
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
MNDY:
This man was on the path of elevating this country before the election that brought in this Buhari who is proving his ineptitude!
-
Regarding the loot under his watch, Jonathan made the single treasury account to curtail it and that account still operates till now to check the activities of the looters!
-
This man also started some very laudable agricultural achievements that would have improved the life of the common Nigerian in the long run as well as development projects (railway significantly)!
-
But we Nigerians kicked him out and will now have to face what we are facing up until 2019 perhaps!
-
If nothing is done soon enough by this government to get us out of this recession specially tagged "stagflation" by the CBN governor and we graduate into the predicted famine, depression etc come 2017, people may just start dropping dead!
even GEJ dey laff you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Excellentmind: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
fkdmods:

You guys will die of suffer. Why? Because you don't learn your lessons. How anyone in their right minds could advocate the return of Jonathan is ridiculously insane to say the least. An incompetent buffoon who could not manage the people he delegated responsibilities to. A man under who's leadership witnessed unbelievable amounts of corruption and waste. Smh. Why you guys don't use your brains to think is beyond me. You allow your stomach to do the thinking for you. With all the certificate he has, he couldn't do one decent thing for the people of Nigeria. Your standards are so low even a caveman born in the stone age will lead Nigerians comfortably. God help all of you. Unfreaking believable.

Your hate for GEJ will never rewrite history. Like a snail, it can't remove its shell. I will not be moved to highlight his achievements but will only advise you to look around you for one.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
fkdmods:

don't mind the fooools
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by fkdmods: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
Excellentmind:

Your hate for GEJ will never rewrite history. Like a snail, it can't remove its shell. I will not be moved to highlight his achievements but will only advise you to look around you for one.

Please for the sake of argument, itemize his accomplishments and achievements.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by MNDY(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
fkdmods:

Will you shut your trap there!
-
We know about the loot under his watch, he made the Treasury Single Account to curtail it. Jonathan's TSA is what Buhari is operating with currently in his fight against corruption as it has blocked channels for looting activities!
-
Goodluck started major moves to elevate the country but couldn't continue them! This recession would have been tackled by his cabinet and team of economists, I don't think Buhari's economic team even knows what is currently happening as the recession, let alone drawing up policies to tackle it!
-
He himself most definitely lacks the capacity to come up with any measure whatsoever!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by blackdream: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
notoriousbabe:
only in your dreams
Na delete momodu article caption, not my making female afonja

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by july66: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Twale GEJ Baba ..........

See Swags wink

We All Miss You cry
No difference between Baba & BH. Both are islamic terrorists. While BH dey terrorise NE, Baba dey terrorise Nigeria. Trump dey come for una.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Agbanagba1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Micheal8701:
. stop this rubbish what ur proof he looted if his minsters loot those dat mean he looted u can say his administration had looters its a different thing from when u say he looted d system in Nigeria is dat u can not totally view all project u gave money out to. I have worked in d ministry n I understand dis things do u think amaechi Fashola n co won't loot when dey tell u a project is 4m wn dey use 1m isn't dat a process or u expect him to personally monitor it its not possible he trusted d wrong ppl and mind u d son of a b**** called buhari said ABACHA never stole
All Nigerian politicians are thieves including Goodluck Jonathan!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Kenjang(f): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
donphilopus:

You miss his looting right To even think the IB happens to be some people's hero is laughable.
funny u as he was de only wat dat lootesof obj. buhari is a failed project tongue

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by kettle84(m): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
faezol:
You need a new brain
you have no superior aguement rather than descending into issuing insults. I rather leave you to the Mods.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by AreaFada2: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
fkdmods:

They have been highlighted enough here but having no good counter, your likes resort to agbero insults, name calling, tribalism, bigotry, unproven allegations of corruption and outright denial. So why bother since you already know those achievements? Except you just crawled out from under Olumo rock. grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by ronadeola(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Please GEJ we are sorry.
Please come back
you're kidding nonsense! cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by bcashy: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Please GEJ we are sorry.
Please come back

Baba werey ni e.......Yoruba oriburiku WO ni ti e ......ur grammatical expression self na die, it says a lot about your IQ......
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by blackdream: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
fkdmods:

you download PDF for your assignment, yet you can't check out GEJ's accomplishments on your phone. Your mb will soon finish my brother

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by fkdmods: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
MNDY:

Will you shut your trap there!
-
We know about the loot under his watch, he made the Treasury Single Account to curtail it. Jonathan's TSA is what Buhari is operating with currently in his fight against corruption as it has blocked channels for looting activities!
-
Goodluck started major moves to elevate the country but couldn't continue them! This recession would have been tackled by his cabinet and team of economists, I don't think Buhari's economic team even knows what is currently happening as the recession, let alone drawing up policies to tackle it!
-
He himself most definitely lacks the capacity to come up with any measure whatsoever!

Lol. Guy, the difference between the economy now and the one under GEJ, luckily for Nigeria, was the price of oil. If the price of oil was still the same, Nigerians would still be under the illusion that everything was fine. How any country can depend on only one source of revenue for 50 years is beyond s.tupid to say the least. For some reason, you all don't seem to understand that Nigeria has always been in a recession. Since independence in fact. Nigeria has been robbing Peter to pay Paul for more than half a century and not that Peter is out of money, everything is out in the open. Another problem is, you all seem to have permanent amnesia. I don't know if that can ever be cured.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
and he couldn't use his presidency power to increase corper's alawee when he was president

maybe the increase of unemployment in Nigeria would have been reduce if he had done that. atleast it would encourage self employment and entrepreneurial skills alots

hero of democracy ko, lido of democracy ni

E ma tan arayin....politicians are bird of the same feather
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by nijascammers: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Please GEJ we are sorry.
Please come back
you will soon get heart attack with this bitterness and hate, hope we will all live to see beyond 2019. They're talking of gej all of a sudden you turned you Venom on PMB.Well PMB iis your president. period.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by ronadeola(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
fkdmods:

God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.