Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (132395 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

What's my business with Nnamdi Kanu, that man who is guilty of treason!
I dash una Nnamdi Kanu --- In JAIL!!! grin grin grin

Frustrated, inconsequential bigot wailing and gnashing his teeth in perpetuity at the mere mention of Biaf...

Read this other message from Femi Fani-Kayode:

https://www.nairaland.com/889867/ojukwu-wished-born-igbo-femi-fani-kayode

He (Ojukwu) stood firm when others ran, compromised and did back room deals with their oppressors. He was a great and a proud warrior.

"Dim Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was not an ordinary person or one of the run of the mill leaders that we often eulogise after death in Nigeria. He was much more than that. I had read and heard so much about him throughout my youth and in various history books including the bestseller written by Fredrick Forsythe, his old English public school friend and biographer, titled ”Emeka” and another book titled ”The Dogs of War” which was later converted into a Hollywood blockbuster...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
OILSOUP:

urhobo wan dey hopelessly homeless ni?

See as Igbo men wan die for Urhobo matter.

I love this.

I want you to die on top so I will continue.

Urhobo is not homeless. We know our lands and IGBOS CAN NOT GRAB THEM.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OMAR12: 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

\\Nor be your brothers start am?

Check every thread involving culture and ethnic politics on Nairaland, IGBOS derail them all.

That's the reality every other Nigerian lives with.
I believe we are all matured, and know how to put our emotions in check. the best way to frustrate someone is to ignore him or her. let he or she battle it within his or her thought on why u ignored him/ her. u have made ur point, u don't want uhrobo in the biafran map, like with himself he also doesn't want uhrobo in the biafran map. Una suppose don leave this thread make we enjoy am nah.. shooo guy must u guys drag ur feet on this matter, if them bring Una two nah make Una begin fight. waiting we go de hear na ( slap me nah, no u slap me first ). fight Una no go fight.we have agreed oooo, no more uhrobo and uhrobo won't be added. make Una mind rest.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

Which urhobo dominate Asaba or warri.

First it's ijaw own warri, next warri is dominated by urhobo hilariously after being called out for saying ijaw owns warri.

The saddest thing about it oilsoup is even falling for it. Hilarious

Ehn. Say wetin?

I de lie? See this own o

Na who dominate Warri before? Riverine Ijaw or Itsekiri, abi na Igbo? cos na wetin u go talk next be that.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
03xtr09r:

Abominable derelicts, despicable ritualists, devilish occultists, notorious people and land grabbers, deluded ab0ki ass-lickers, poisonous snakes, loudmouthed dimwits, demonic armed robbers and sea pirates, sh1t-ridden vampires, descendants of Lucifer, brainless vermins, whorish dogs, night-flying cretins, shrine-dwelling scums and rejects of the earth...

Idiotic mofos, bloodsuckers, rejects, black panthers, snakes in green grasses, grasscutters, oppressors, earthlings, aardvarks, worms, unrecognised wannabees, killable sluts, international asewos, smugglers, pocket picks, fake goods sellers, noise makers, army robbers, hated people
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 12:00am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Frustrated, inconsequential bigot wailing and gnashing his teeth in perpetuity at the mere mention of Biaf...

Read this other message from Femi Fani-Kayode:

https://www.nairaland.com/889867/ojukwu-wished-born-igbo-femi-fani-kayode

He (Ojukwu) stood firm when others ran, compromised and did back room deals with their oppressors. He was a great and a proud warrior.

"Dim Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was not an ordinary person or one of the run of the mill leaders that we often eulogise after death in Nigeria. He was much more than that. I had read and heard so much about him throughout my youth and in various history books including the bestseller written by Fredrick Forsythe, his old English public school friend and biographer, titled ”Emeka” and another book titled ”The Dogs of War” which was later converted into a Hollywood blockbuster...

Biafra is inconsequential. We'd rather be concerned with a REAL COUNTRY!!@
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 12:00am On Nov 22, 2016
mathy001:

Oga Nwanyasaba, I am not an Ijaw man. Stop towing a wrong line of argument. You are bigger than that/

Common get out urhobo claimer.

When you are done using them to shield your coward ass online, remember to go help your brothers pack. They gave una 14 days ultimatum to pack out of AlaDja community. I don't talk my own.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 12:01am On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
See them. So happy to fight one Urhobo man. When Yorubas come, they'll run.

Mathy001, it haff do. You don try.

These guys are a bunch of jokers

Oniovo leave me o. I ready for them today. I will stake awake for 5 days and match them fire for fire. Afterall, the thread de progress and people de know the truth.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 12:03am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

Common get out urhobo claimer.

When you are done using them to shield your coward ass online, remember to go help your brothers pack. They gave una 14 days ultimatum to pack out of AlaDja community. I don't talk my own.

Okay o. Me sef don talk my own.

E be like say ur family never get over the rape of your mother and sisters by gallant Ijaw boys. I pity for you sha. Go for counselling.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 12:04am On Nov 22, 2016
OILSOUP:

I appear to know more about Warri dan the said deltan urhobo man. hehehehe!

Imagine!!!
An urhobo that does not even know urhobo lands also dey warri.

grin grin grin grin
Infact sef, from now on I'm latino on NL
Oye. Ahora soy hispano.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 12:05am On Nov 22, 2016
mathy001:
Idiotic mofos, bloodsuckers, rejects, black panthers, snakes in green grasses, grasscutters, oppressors, earthlings, aardvarks, worms, unrecognised wannabees, killable sluts, international asewos, smugglers, pocket picks, fake goods sellers, noise makers, army robbers, hated people

Imbecilic ass-lickers, demonic bats, juju-infested cultists, slippers vipers, whorish dogs, devilish ritual-killers and cannibals, descendants of Jezebel, international wh0res, bile-filled vermins, agents of darkness, disease-infested dimwits, juju-wielding people and land grabbers, deluded backstabbers, criminal-minded scums and rejects of the earth...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 12:07am On Nov 22, 2016
mathy001:
Biafra is inconsequential. We'd rather be concerned with a REAL COUNTRY!!@

Frustrated, inconsequential bigot from a juju-infested enclave, whining and gnashing his teeth in perpetuity at the mere whispering of Biaf.. or NK...

"I have only the following to say. You stood firm and fought hard for your people when it mattered the most. Nothing else counts. A product of Epsom College, Oxford University and the illustrious and wealthy Ojukwu family from eastern Nigeria. The father of Biafra. A man of strength, vision and courage. What an extraordinary and noble heritage.[/b] We knew your father and your father’s father. They also made their mark. They were also great and powerful men. Yet you were the star that eclipsed all stars in the Nigerian firmament. Unlike many of those who have hail you only in death, you were man enough to stand up and say ”no more” and ”never again” when your people were faced with genocide and mass murder. During the civil war the Biafrans fought like great men and lions simply because they were led by a great man and a great lion. We shall continue the fight for liberation where you stopped. The battle has passed to the next generation."

- FFK
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 12:07am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

Imagine!!!

grin grin grin grin
Oye. Ahora soy hispano.

Even, if urhobo land no dey warri, i expect a typical urhobo man to make some claims.

He gave it up too easily and opted for the usual ijaw and itsekiri confrontation, which makes me to suspect that he is ijaw.

No urhobo man faced with the prospects of urhobo nationhood becoming homeless once Asaba exit, will just give up Warri without a fight. grin grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 12:08am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

Imagine!!!

grin grin grin grin
Oye. Ahora soy hispano.

Hian. See as una de fool unaselves for hia.

Wetin I de talk concerning Urhobo land for Warri since Mr Ofigbo, abi Oilsoup?

mathy001:

Warri comprises Uvwie (Urhobo), Udu (Urhobo), Okere (Urhobo), Agbassa (Urhobo), the rest can be shared by Itsekiri and Ijaws, we really dont care.
We have Ughelli, Abraka (DELSU campus), Sapele, Oghara, etc.
Take that and shove it up you one-city states asses.

Abi na lie?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 12:08am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Imbecilic ass-lickers, demonic bats, juju-infested cultists, slippers vipers, whorish dogs, devilish ritual-killers and cannibals, descendants of Jezebel, international wh0res, bile-filled vermins, agents of darkness, disease-infested dimwits, juju-wielding people and land grabbers, deluded backstabbers, criminal-minded scums and rejects of the earth...
Alcoholic
Amateur
Analphabet
Anarchist
Ape
Arse
Arselicker
Ass
Ass master
Ass-kisser
Backwoodsman
Balls
Bandit
Barbar
Bastard
Bastard
Beavis
Beginner
Biest
Bitch
Blubber gut
Bogeyman
Booby
Boozer
Bozo
Brain-fart
Brainless
Brainy
Brontosaurus
Brownie
Bugger
Bugger, silly
Bulloks
Bum
Bum-fucker
Butt
Buttfucker
Callgirl
Camel
Cannibal
Cave man
Chaavanist
Chaot
Chauvi
Cheater
Chicken
Children fucker
Clit
Clown
Cock
Cock master
Cock up
Cockboy
Cockfucker
Cockroach
Coky
Con merchant
Con-man
Country bumpkin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 12:09am On Nov 22, 2016
OILSOUP:

Even, if urhobo land no dey warri, i expect a typical urhobo man to make some claims.

He gave it up too easily and opted for the usual ijaw and itsekiri confrontation, which makes me to suspect that he is ijaw.

No urhobo man faced with the prospects of urhobo nationhood becoming homeless once Asaba eit will just give up Warri without a fight. grin grin grin

I dont drag lands that everyone knows belongs to me. We are civil people. Far better than what Igbos can EVER be in this life!

Urhobo people don big pass people wey de drag common land when we get them yakpa
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 12:11am On Nov 22, 2016
mathy001:

I dont drag lands that everyone knows belongs to me. We are civil people. Far better than what Igbos can EVER be in this life!

U said warri belongs to itsekiri and ijaw, forgeting the areas urhobo have taken up resident, they are now claiming belongs to them.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 12:12am On Nov 22, 2016
OILSOUP:

U said warri belongs to itsekiri and ijaw, forgeting the areas urhobo have taken up resident, they are now claiming belongs to them.

Me?

Errr, I challenge u to quote where I said exactly that na.

Na so una matter de be ooo.. Yeye liars!

I said even IF Urhobo dash Itseke and Ijaw Warri, we still have Ughelli, Sapele, Abraka, etc etc.
And I mentioned Urhobo abodes in Warri.

Cant you see that you are degenerating into a misanthrole, a liar, a landgrabber and a contortionist on this thread.?

Nawao
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 12:12am On Nov 22, 2016
mathy001:

Okay o. Me sef don talk my own.

E be like say ur family never get over the rape of your mother and sisters by gallant Ijaw boys. I pity for you sha. Go for counselling.

Mas ejemplo la rata cobarde es ijaw. Galan ko, galan ni. Me compadezco del hombre que te creo, tan avergonzado de tu sed de sangre que te unes al urhobo por la fuerza. Falso id, todo falso. Que perdedor

I talk again..you got 14 days they already told una.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 12:14am On Nov 22, 2016
I hope u know that in a previous referendum in 1960s urhobo voted massively not to be included with yorubas.

The question now, is a comfortable urhobo going to vote themselves out of Asaba and Warri that dey dominate? I think not!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 12:15am On Nov 22, 2016
mathy001:

U don leave Rivers na Warri matter u wan talk ba. Oya we dash Ijaw Warri abi na. U wan come still claim say na dem get Ughelli, Sapele, Oghara, Abraka, Oleh, Ozoro, Agbarho, etc. Sapele has a seaport so we are not landlocked. The joke is on you.

We can never ever be like Igbos, never. God blessed us abundantly.

Even that Warri wey I dash Ijaw and Itseke, our strong allies, is 80% Urhobos. Uvwie LGA is in Delta Central and in Urhobo land, UDU is Urhobo, In Warri South, we have Okere-Urhobo (as the name implies) and Agbassa (Agbarah-Warri).

We nor de claim Warri as our papa property. We know our land. We nor be Igbos.

Dis is u my friend.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 12:15am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

Mas ejemplo la rata cobarde es ijaw. Galan ko, galan ni. Me compadezco del hombre que te creo, tan avergonzado de tu sed de sangre que te unes al urhobo por la fuerza. Falso id, todo falso. Que perdedor

I talk again..you got 14 days they already told una.

See them . U wan just die for this matter as if dem de pay u ni.

Nothing de happen for Aladja with Ijaw people. Stop bringing them into this argument. I am not from Aladja neither am I an Ijaw person..

Stupidity nor go let u see front.

Ekpa!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 12:16am On Nov 22, 2016
OILSOUP:

Dis is u my friend.

Oya finish the statement na

Even that Warri wey I dash Ijaw and Itseke, our strong allies, is 80% Urhobos. Uvwie LGA is in Delta Central and in Urhobo land, UDU is Urhobo, In Warri South, we have Okere-Urhobo (as the name implies) and Agbassa (Agbarah-Warri).

Or u nor see that one?

U de do selective reading ni?

Nor tell me say bigotry don blind ur eye to see only wetin u want

Landgrabbers

Ekpa gbo gbo

And Mr Oilsoup, abi na Oghwo Ofigbo, Urhobo nor de die for Warri matter because we have our king: Orosuen of Okere and Ovie of Agbarah. We nor need prove any point like Igbo wey de drag the whole of Rivers.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 12:18am On Nov 22, 2016
mathy001:

Oya finish the statement na

Or u nor see that one?

U de do selective reading ni?

I see u are confused... On minute u dash, the next minute u know ur land, another minute ur not claiming warri.

Sounds like a domineering urhobo trying to land grab from the ijaw but not quite sure how to go about it. hmmmmmmmm!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 12:19am On Nov 22, 2016
mathy001:

Alcoholic
Amateur
Analphabet
Anarchist
Ape
Arse
Arselicker
Ass
Ass master
Ass-kisser
Backwoodsman
Balls
Bandit
Barbar
Bastard
Bastard
Beavis
Beginner
Biest
Bitch
Blubber gut
Bogeyman
Booby
Boozer
Bozo
Brain-fart
Brainless
Brainy
Brontosaurus
Brownie
Bugger
Bugger, silly
Bulloks
Bum
Bum-fucker
Butt
Buttfucker
Callgirl
Camel
Cannibal
Cave man
Chaavanist
Chaot
Chauvi
Cheater
Chicken
Children fucker
Clit
Clown
Cock
Cock master
Cock up
Cockboy
Cockfucker
Cockroach
Coky
Con merchant
Con-man
Country bumpkin

Jezebel
Demons
Lucifer

Blobfish
Mole rat
Whorish dogs
Night flying bats

Kidnappers
Armed robbers
Sea pirates
Ritual-killers
Cannibals
Rapists
Imbeciles

Ab0ki ass-lickers
Backstabbers
Boisterous clowns
Derelicts
Blood suckers
Bile-filled vermins

Murderous hypocrites
International wh0res
Scums of the earth
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 12:19am On Nov 22, 2016
OILSOUP:

I see u are confused... On minute u dash, the next minute u know ur land, another ur not claiming warri.

Sounds like a domineering urhobo trying to land grab from the ijaw but not quite sure how to go about it. hmmmmmmmm!

U don change back to say I be Urhobo now abi?

I will follow ur line of logic and give u ur medicine today.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 12:20am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Jezebel
Demons
Lucifer

Blobfish
Mole rat
Whorish dogs
Night flying bats

Kidnappers
Armed robbers
Sea pirates
Ritual-killers
Cannibals
Rapists

Ab0ki ass-lickers
Backstabbers
Boisterous clowns
Derelicts
Blood suckeres
Bile-filled vermins

Murderous hypocrites
International wh0res
Scums of the earth

Daywalker
Deathlord
Derr brain
Desperado
Devil
Dickhead
Dinosaur
Disguesting packet
Diz brain
Do-Do
Dog
Dog, dirty
Dogshit
Donkey
Drakula
Dreamer
Drinker
Drunkard
Dufus
Dulles
Dumbo
Dummy
Eunuch
Exhibitionist
Fanny
Farmer
Fart
Fart, shitty
Fatso
Fellow
Fibber
Fish
Fixer
Flake
Flash Harry
Freak
Frog
Bleep
Bleep face
Bleep head
Bleep noggin
Gangsters
Ghost
Goose
Gorilla
Grouch
Grumpy
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 12:20am On Nov 22, 2016
OILSOUP:

No urhobo man faced with the prospects of urhobo nationhood becoming homeless once Asaba exit, will just give up Warri without a fight. grin grin grin

That wasn't even what made me suspect him. I started suspecting him the second I read him and pazienza argument. What put the stamp on it for me is the claims he kept making about ijaw and what sealed it completely was the Ijaw owns warri comment as well the reply he gave me when I told you no urhobo would say ijaw owns warri.

He even made a mistake and went from the usage of "we, our" to saying "their" on that comment grin grin

Anyway since na urhobo him be, me sef na latino I be ooo.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 12:21am On Nov 22, 2016
mathy001:

U don change back to say I be Urhobo now abi?
I will follow ur line of logic and give u ur medicine today.

I wonder wat the ijaws will have to say about this and the itsekiri masquerading with wan Olu yoruba tittle, given to dem by Awolowo the land grabber, as the owners of Warri.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 12:22am On Nov 22, 2016
OILSOUP:

I wonder wat the ijaws will have to say about this and the itsekiri masquerading with wan Olu yoruba tittle given by Awolowo the land grabber as the owners of Warri.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

See this small pikin.

U think I don't know where you are headed.

Dont lose focus that this argument started with leaving URHOBO FROM BIAFRA.

Stick to it. If you have nothing else to say Mr Ofigbo, Oilsoup, kindly go and sleep.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 12:23am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

That wasn't even what made me suspect him. I started suspecting him the second I read him and pazienza argument. What put the stamp on it for me is the claims he kept making about ijaw and what sealed it completely was the Ijaw owns warri comment as well the reply he gave me when I told you no urhobo would say ijaw owns warri.

He even made a mistake and went from the usage of "we, our" to saying "their" on that comment grin grin

Anyway since na urhobo him be, me sef na latino I be ooo.

Hehehe, Keep fighting Ijaw when u de see Urhobo man like this so. I just de laugh u.

So u think say I go just wake up one morning, create account, come de claim Urhobo? To do what

Dem de pay

I be Igbo wey de create account to insult other tribes

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 12:24am On Nov 22, 2016
mathy001:

See this small pikin.

No be only NigerDelta republic, na warri mass warfare republic. hissssssssss! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (85) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.