Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (132065 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
OILSOUP:

who are the people in Rivers, Anioma, Abia, Anambra and Imo? ur urhobo people?

let me break it to u now, even Enugu and Ebonyi have oil. Oil was first discovered in Nigeria in those states by the British whilst digging for coal.

Rivers oil belongs to Ijaw mostly. Anioma is a dry land and you know that. Enugu and Ebonyi nor even follow. Anambra, Abia and Imo are inconsequential in the scheme of affairs.

So what is left?

In any case, I am not here to argue oil matter with you. Dem nor de drink am.

Just leave Urhobo alone and stop dragging us along your issues.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

Rivers oil belongs to Ijaw mostly. Anioma is a dry land and you know that. Enugu and Ebonyi nor even follow. Anambra, Abia and Imo are inconsequential in the scheme of affairs.

So what is left?

In any case, I am not here to argue oil matter with you. Dem nor de drink am.

Just leave Urhobo alone and stop dragging us along your issues.

There are no ijaws in Rivers, that was y Bayelsa was created to give the ijaws their own state.

u little minority from oduduwa land like trouble, i can see and also u people are champion liars.

Even GEJ from Bayelsa Ekpeye people are said to be an igboid group not ijaw.

Go and read ur book. u no sabi. grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
03xtr09r:

Frustrated, inconsequential bigot, Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for in life. Take your miseries to OduaArewanistan republic where your fellow tribalists are found...

EZEGO CONT'D.

A LOVER OF CARS
◾As at the time Ezego was alive, he had one of the largest private car garages in all of Africa. He loved cars and was always purchasing the latest ones stocking his garages at Ihiala and Lagos. A car freak of the first class, his garage alone was valued at almost one billion naira. He once dropped N14 million to acquire just two posh cars: a Sedan Lincoln Continental Mark 8 and a Mercedes Benz R230 convertible from Moontrends, owned by Tayo Ayeni.
◾Actually, as at the time of his death, he left behind countless state-of-the-art cars, 70 houses all over Nigeria and overseas and over N10 billion naira in his bank account.

LOVE, FAMILY, ROMANCE AND MARRIAGE

He was married to the fair-complexioned and beautiful Laurita Nkechi, a princess from Akata in Imo State and the marriage produced eight children. Following the death of her husband, Princess Nkechi relocated from Ajao Estate where she had stayed with her husband to Lekki. As at December 2013, it was reported by Nigeria Business Guide that she was taking her husband’s business empire to greater heights with her children in top universities around the globe.

By the way, Ezego’s first son was from a Japanese woman. He also fathered kids with other women apart from his wife, Nkechi.

On Thursday, 14th March, 2002, there was a case (Suit Number CA/E/166M/2000) before the Court of Appeal, Enugu Judicial Division and it was between Ezego’s wife and Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa on one hand as the appellants and Mrs. Elizabeth Onedibe, Citizens International Bank Limited, Zenith International Bank Limited and Diamond Bank Limited on the other hand as the respondents. Ezego had his accounts with these three banks.

HIS DEATH

On the 25th of December, 1999, death came knocking on Ezego’s door. But, he was not even aware in the slightest. Ezego’s birthday was on the 25th of December and it was his usual tradition to storm Ihiala, his hometown every Christmas for the double celebration (actually, it was a triple celebration: his birthday, Christmas and the New Year). His kinsmen and women in Ihiala eagerly awaited his annual homecoming which meant a lot of goodies for everyone. And so it was that fateful December of 1999. Ezego and everyone in his family were in high spirits and plans were fully made for the trip back home.

Ezego was in the habit of storming the sleepy, rustic hometown of Ihiala, impressing his people with his legendary wealth and affluence. Thus, the 1999 edition was no different. The whole of Nigeria would know that Ezego was in town. Some of the most sought-after musicians in the world’s most popuous black nation were billed to entertain the guests at the most exciting galore of the year. Afrobeat maestro, Femi Kuti and his Positive Force Band were billed to dazzle the guests and rock the community to its very foundation.

To show how serious Ezego took the party, the moneybag personally visited the Afrikan Shrine to meet Femi Anikulapo-Kuti in order to ensure that all went on smoothly. The party was billed to start from the night of Christmas to the Boxing Day (26th) so Ezego decided to start his trip from Lagos on the 23rd of December. But little did he know that all his efforts were in vain. He was unconsciously planning for his own funeral. But what precisely happened? 

On the 23rd of December, Ezego left Lagos as planned, heading towards the southeastern region of Nigeria. He took off in a most flashy style, in a convoy of six of his finest automobiles. These included a Lincoln Navigator (1999 model), limousine, blue Porsche, Lexus jeep, a Cherokee jeep and a latest Honda. The interesting thing about that fateful trip was that Ezego would normally fly to either Enugu or Port Harcourt where he would then be driven in a convoy to Ihiala. However, the fatal rates of air crashes were claimed to have made him change his mind. The outcome was disastrous for the mogul.

For some unknown reasons, Ezego decided to get behind his Lexus jeep in the convoy and drive himself all the way from Lagos to Ihiala. But somewhere along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, the first trouble reared its nasty head. Gbege happund when the Cherokee’s jeep’s engine became faulty. But Ezego was in a hurry and could not even entertain the idea of missing his schedule and arriving on time. So he decided to keep ‘managing’ the jeep for as long as possible. But by the time the jeep got to Asaba in Delta State, na so the car kukuma go on strike like Nigerian doctors. The car broke down completely in the oil-rich state. Now, things were not getting funny anymore. Ezego was obviously in distress. His people were waiting for him back home so the carnival would start in earnest but here was his car that he shelled out of millions of naira for, giving him the worst headache of his life at a most unexpected moment.

But you know how dangerous Nigerian roads are na. If the potholes are not killing you and the police officers are not harrasing you, armed robbers will be lurking in the bush to rob and kill you. Ezego did not want to leave his cherished automobile in the middle of nowhere in Asaba for robbers to come spirit it away. Not the car he bought with so much money. So, he bellowed at one of his boys to purchase a chain so the jeep would be towed. The lad returned with the chain, which was then attached to the faulty jeep. However, that was the beginning of the whole kasala because Ezego was said to have insisted on towing the broken-down vehicle all by himself with him driving the Lexus pulling the Cherokee. So he was in front while another of his boys was behind the wheels of the Cherokee. Well, no one was in a position to argue with the boss, so they continued their trip until that fateful moment when they reached a spot between Ozabulu and Okija on the Onitsha/Owerri Road. At that point, they were just two kilometers away from Ihiala in Anambra State, Ezego’s hometown and their final destination, and that was when death decided to unveil his dreadful figure. 

Ezego reportedly ran into a damaged portion of the road while he was going down a steep slope and all of a sudden, he stepped on the brakes. The driver of the Cherokee behind him was caught unawares and as he was not even prepared for the sudden stop, he suddenly rammed the Cherokee into Ezego’s shiny Lexus, sending the millionaire tumbling down a deep ditch by the roadside. (Nigeria’s southeast roads are some of the worst in West Africa with many destroyed by a perennial gully erosion leaving massive gullies and ditches as death traps for travellers like Ezego). It must however be noted that there are some other slightly different accounts of precisely how the accident happened. 

Other reports stated that it was actually the towing chain between the two jeeps that snapped, thus forcing the Cherokee at the rear to ram into Ezego’s Lexus making him lost control and plunging into that horrible ditch. Immediately this happened, his convoy was thrown into a pandemonium. Those in his convoy made frantic and desperate efforts to get him out of the ditch and get him the most effective medical attention promptly. By the time they finally succeeded in getting Ezego out of the ditch, he had sustained a deep gash and his face was massively puffed up, thus disfiguring his handsome face.

He was rushed to the nearby Lady of Lourdes Hospital (where Ezego incidentally made a donation of N15 million naira a few years before the accident). He was stil alive and stable when they brought him to the hospital and all the medical workers went into an overdrive to save the life of a man they know as a mentor and generous giver. However, things got worse and to make matters even more frightening, there was no doctor on duty. By the time a medical doctor eventually showed up, Ezego was already bleeding through his mouth, he was having internal bleeding and was already in shock. All attempts to stabilize him failed.

At that point, his family members suggested that he be quickly moved to a better-equipped hospital in Port Harcourt. At this point, his tale becomes hazy as it is not known whether he finally died while he was on his way to Port Harcourt or while he being prepared for a flight to Lagos from Port Harcourt. Ezego died on the 26th, Boxing Day. He was just 34.

What is this one even saying sef?

How do you matter in the scheme of affairs on this thread.

Just because I said No Igbo man dead or alive can shake FG as Kevin did, you con bring ur penis for Igbo dick measuring contest ba?

Even the names you are bringing are not as brutal as Kevin. They are just inconsequential ARMED ROBBERS with access to AWKA MADE GUNS.

Igbo people, una too get mouth. Raking and chestbeating as if that has ever helped you guys. Bunch of idiotic mofos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
OILSOUP:

There are no ijaws in Rivers, that was y Bayelsa was created.

u little minority from oduduwa land like trouble, i can see and also u people are champion liars. grin

I won't even argue with you on this one because I see your warped idiotic logic here.

No Ijaw in Rivers? Tonyebarcanista come and hear ooo. Like really?

What happened to Okrika, Kalabari, Degema, Andoni, Bonny, etc? They be IGBO for your eye abi or they be Igweocha people.

I wont even follow ur line of logic here. My own is simple: LEAVE URHOBO OUTTA YA DELUSION!

This one wey u start so, get ready to finish it. I've been fighting your brothers for hours and I'm going nowhere. Urhobos are not a mediocre people. We match words for words.

Their father left yansh.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=mathy001 post=51250555][/quote]

U cannot decide 4 Urhobo, besides am not the person that included them, urhobo get to vote themselves into Nigeria, Oduduwa or Arewa in a referendum.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Kagawa10: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
OILSOUP:

They will need to approve it, tiny local government areas cannot form a country that will be given table in UN.

The reason Biafra is bring Igala and Idoma is to make the country sizable. Whether u join Oduduwa is not a concern, it is ur God given right but u people must choose.

Those groups have no oil. Be reasonable!

Lmao!
Ibo wen no get oil past Ondo dey follow yarn... Ha ha ha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

Bakassi boys never KIDNAPPED A DEPUTY GOVERNOR AND KILLED HIM.
Bakassi boys never gave FG ultimatum
Bakassi boys were just modified cultists and vigilantes
Bakassi boys relied on JUJU rather than gun power.

So there is no basis for comparison whatsoever.

Back to the Ijaw matter, I'll keep laughing at your EasternDullardinity as you keep trying to drag Ijaw into this. grin grin grin grin grin

Yangi'hwo r'Ijo wo r'awaren tota. Ijaw people de cain their lane, focus on matters on ground and stop being bitter as if Ijaw men rape your mama.

Why would they kill politicians when they were VILIGANTES going after criminals like Kelvin and worse than kelvin.

They killed kingpins worse than Kelvin
Went in shootout with several criminals like Kelvin and got out of it without even a scratch.

Kelvin was even an irrelevant nobody that barely known outside of delta state. Hell most people in delta, don't even know him. The only reason I even know him is because the guy group kidnapped one of my dad's worker mom from that village. He was and still is an IRRELEVANT nobody.

While in comparison to Bakassi boys.

Bakassi stayed ONLY in SE but their acts was known nationwide unlike Kelvin.
There act got them to because the focus of the movie industry during the era they were around unlike Kelvin.
There act was so forceful that even Human rights watch (an international group) started speaking up for criminals like Kelvin and accused Bakassi boys of abusing the criminals they slaughtered "human right".
Did Kelvin act get that much notice? Hell to the fucking NO!!!!!
Let not forget, unlike Kelvin, it took TWO years to catch them.
Oh let's not forget the government of the area where they were servicing their time, the state governor announced he's thinking of using them to fight insecurities (despite the state has Police, army, etc).
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It's laughable to even compare that desperate amnesty loser to Bakassi bpys who killed morons like him. grin

The hilarious part of it all what Kelvin did is not even anything to boast about considering there are other politicians been murdered by kidnapper and guns men. Almost every election, we hear of politicians getting killed left and right. Militants and Boko Haram even currently doing wtf he did (threatening FG) and getting away with it while Kelvin was caught in a WEEK grin grin more example of your coward ass urhobo wannabe ness. The fact you can't even come up with a decent urhobo to use to defend your uselessness on this page and the best you got is very likely a man you read on Google just enough more proof.
You a complete joke.

Why you ashamed of your ijaw heritage? Is it that bad

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kagawa10:

Lmao!
Ibo wen no get oil past Ondo dey follow yarn... Ha ha ha

Dont quote me again.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
OILSOUP:

U cannot decide 4 aUrhobo, besides am not the person that included them, urhobo get to vote themselves out.

Urhobos under the aegis of UPU, our mother union, has spoken for ALL URHOBO people when they say that they dont want Biafra.

What more do you want? You want us to come and report ourselves to you one by one abi?

Abeg shift!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

I won't even argue with you on this one because I see your warped idiotic logic here.

No Ijaw in Rivers? Tonyebarcanista come and hear ooo. Like really?

What happened to Okrika, Kalabari, Degema, Andoni, Bonny, etc? They be IGBO for your eye abi or they be Igweocha people.

I wont even follow ur line of logic here. My own is simple: LEAVE URHOBO OUTTA YA DELUSION!

This one wey u start so, get ready to finish it. I've been fighting your brothers for hours and I'm going nowhere. Urhobos are not a mediocre people. We match words for words.

Their father left yansh.

u are offyour head. watch this video and let Asari explain to u better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6gl7cLkxzk&ab_channel=IgbereTVCandyVille
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

Why would they kill politicians when they were VILIGANTES going after criminals like Kelvin and worse than kelvin.

They killed kingpins worse than Kelvin
Went in shootout with several criminals like Kelvin and got out of it without even a scratch.

Kelvin was even an irrelevant nobody that barely known outside of delta state. Hell most people in delta, don't even know him. The only reason I even know him is because the guy group kidnapped one of my dad's worker mom from that village. He was and still is an IRRELEVANT nobody.

While in comparison to Bakassi boys.

Bakassi stayed ONLY in SE but their acts was known nationwide unlike Kelvin.
There act got them to because the focus of the movie industry during the era they were around unlike Kelvin.
There act was so forceful that even Human rights watch (an international group) started speaking up for criminals like Kelvin and accused Bakassi boys of abusing the criminals they slaughtered "human right".
Did Kelvin act get that much notice? Hell to the fucking NO!!!!!
Let not forget, unlike Kelvin, it took TWO years to catch them.
Oh let's not forget the government of the area where they were servicing their time, the state governor announced he's thinking of using them to fight insecurities (despite the state has Police, army, etc).
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It's laughable to even compare that desperate amnesty loser to Bakassi bpys who killed morons like him. grin

The hilarious part of it all what Kelvin did is not even anything to boast about considering there are other politicians been murdered by kidnapper and guns men. Almost every election, we hear of politicians getting killed left and right. Militants and Boko Haram even currently doing wtf he did (threatening FG) and getting away with it while Kelvin was caught in a WEEK grin grin more example of your coward ass urhobo wannabe ness. The fact you can't even come up with a decent urhobo to use to defend your uselessness on this page and the best you hot is very likely a man you read on Google just now is more proof.
You a complete joke.

Bakassi was made popular only because of Nollywood films like Issakaba. Nothing else.

This one wey una de do go ova una. I'm just really happy that this is going on so that when the time comes, all of my people will see this and know their real enemies and their friends.

Una nor de shame. One Urhoboman de take on ALL of UNA. Hordes of inconsequential vermins that bark without biting.

Igbos are being killed daily, NOTHING HAPPENS! Keep dreaming about your warped sense of importance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Kagawa10: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
OILSOUP:

Dont quote me again.
LOL! Truth hurts!

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
OILSOUP:

u are offyour head. watch this video and let Asari explain to u better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6gl7cLkxzk&ab_channel=IgbereTVCandyVille

Asari Dokubo is ONE MAN and he speaks for himself. The Ijaws in Rivers have never come together to say they are Igbos for any reason.

Secondly, I have no issue with Rivers people claiming anything they want. So you can go f*ck yourself.

My own is simple: Leave URHOBO-ISOKO people out of your madness and stop dictating for us what we can or cant do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

Rivers oil belongs to Ijaw mostly. .

More proof this dude is Ijaw.

SE y'all got to dumb as f2k of una are still falling for this coward "urhobo claim".
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kagawa10:

LOL! Truth hurts!

When you confront them with the truth, their herd mentality kicks in and they start hurling insults at you even without reasoning and thinking like human beings.

God forbid!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Kagawa10: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt mathy001 is urhobo!!!! As I read his comments, it beyond obvious he's what not he claims. When I checked his ID and the account was created in 2010 but his only comment on NL is this thread was all I needed.

Dude, as you know, I'm deltan igbo....I grew up around urhobo. Lived with those ppl all my life so I know them. They are igbo phobic but that dude comments is that of either a yoruba, hausa, ijaw or edo, not urhobo. Urhobo for one will never wish death on anybody trust on this. Even during biafra, despite alot of ppl accuse them on partaking on killings of igbo during the war...they actually didn't, the edo in their community did

The fact the dude kept saying, we are shaping our cutlass especially and looking at igbo to cut when war is more than enough. The Urhobo gives two rats ass about Igbo or even waiting on a conflict with igbo. Those niggas are busy preparing for ijaws and iteskiri to even mind igbo.
In addition, the Nigga also kept screaming igbo phobic is real and we'll gang up to kill igbo.

Dude, quote me on this ANYDAY....that man is as urhobo or deltan as I am Chinese.

But the ibos are justified in killing their leader during the coup plot?
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

More proof this dude is Ijaw.

SE y'all got to dumb as f2k of una are still falling for this coward "urhobo claim".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ijaw Hian! Ijaw AdoooooO!

I'm loving this and I'm enjoying myself.

LEt's roll.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

Asari Dokubo is ONE MAN and he speaks for himself. The Ijaws in Rivers have never come together to say they are Igbos for any reason.

Secondly, I have no issue with Rivers people claiming anything they want. So you can go f*ck yourself.

My own is simple: Leave URHOBO-ISOKO people out of your madness and stop dictating for us what we can or cant do.

Ok here is another...

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

What is this one even saying sef?

How do you matter in the scheme of affairs on this thread.

Just because I said No Igbo man dead or alive can shake FG as Kevin did, you con bring ur penis for Igbo dick measuring contest ba?

Even the names you are bringing are not as brutal as Kevin. They are just inconsequential ARMED ROBBERS with access to AWKA MADE GUNS.

Igbo people, una too get mouth. Raking and chestbeating as if that has ever helped you guys. Bunch of idiotic mofos

A straying dog destined to die doesn't hear the whistling of the hunter...

An inconsequential ab0ki ass-licker and his gang of boisterous clowns are not worth being considered as foot mats in the scheme of things...

EZEGO CONT'D.

Chief Victor Nnamdi Okafor (Ezego 1 of Ihiala), it would be recalled, died in 1998, with myraid stories and controversies surrounding his death. While some are of the opinion that he died as a result of injuries he sustained in an auto accident on his way to the village, others are saying that the dreaded and popular Ogwugwunmiri Okija killed him for allegedly reneging on a business transaction.

Loved by both the young and the old, the unabashed lover of cars and generous king of money was the chairman of Ezego Holdings. He spoilt the late king of high life music, Oliver de Coque with cash for singing his praises to high heavens in most of his albums. Married to Nkechi, a beautiful princess from Akata, Imo State; their union was blessed with six children.

Born on December 25, 1964 in Uzoakwa, he attended Uzoakwa Primary School and Abbot Boys’ Secondary School, both in Ihiala, before veering into business. Among his chieftaincy titles were Ezego Ndi Igbo, Udu Bunch, King of Money and The Young Millionaire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TCAO-fTrCg
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001: i dey wait u man, i wan post another one.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
OILSOUP:

Ok here is another...

See me see trouble ooo.

Stop linking me with RIVERS STATE mister man.

Has any Urhobo person told you he is IGBO?

Rivers people can claim what they want, even though I highly doubt these concocted stories from biafraherald.co

Below is Rivers Map which I recognise and which FG does:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3010553_screenshot20151028at10clippedrev2_jpeg2771215be7e36b4b18700eab378950ec
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
03xtr09r:

A straying dog destined to die doesn't hear the whistling of the hunter...

An inconsequential ab0ki ass-licker and his gang of boisterous clowns are not worth being considered as foot mats in the scheme of things...

EZEGO CONT'D.

Chief Victor Nnamdi Okafor (Ezego 1 of Ihiala), it would be recalled, died in 1998, with myraid stories and controversies surrounding his death. While some are of the opinion that he died as a result of injuries he sustained in an auto accident on his way to the village, others are saying that the dreaded and popular Ogwugwunmiri Okija killed him for allegedly reneging on a business transaction.

Loved by both the young and the old, the unabashed lover of cars and generous king of money was the chairman of Ezego Holdings. He spoilt the late king of high life music, Oliver de Coque with cash for singing his praises to high heavens in most of his albums. Married to Nkechi, a beautiful princess from Akata, Imo State; their union was blessed with six children.

Born on December 25, 1964 in Uzoakwa, he attended Uzoakwa Primary School and Abbot Boys’ Secondary School, both in Ihiala, before veering into business. Among his chieftaincy titles were Ezego Ndi Igbo, Udu Bunch, King of Money and The Young Millionaire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TCAO-fTrCg

Herdmentality. Swarms, vermins, cockroaches. Have any of the persons you've been copying epistles on done on quarter of what Kevin did in his short period of reign. Okwaya!

Chestbeaters from erosion raven region. Swerve jare!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

See me see trouble ooo.

Stop linking me with RIVERS STATE mister man.

Has any Urhobo person told you he is IGBO?

Rivers people can claim what they want, even though I highly doubt these concocted stories from biafraherald.co

No, u put mouth for waiting u no sabi, so am schooling u.

Biafra war and the anti igbo policy by the northern government is responsible for alot of ur ignorance about the bond people in the south share.

No group in the south has more oil than all the igbo and igboid nation put together, go and investigate all the facts and come back, then we discuss.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

Bakassi was made popular only because of Nollywood films like Issakaba. Nothing else.

This one wey una de do go ova una. I'm just really happy that this is going on so that when the time comes, all of my people will see this and know their real enemies and their friends.

Una nor de shame. One Urhoboman de take on ALL of UNA. Hordes of inconsequential vermins that bark without biting.

Igbos are being killed daily, NOTHING HAPPENS! Keep dreaming about your warped sense of importance.

Issakaba that came out in 2001 is the reason Bakassi boys became popular grin grin grin grin

If I call you an illiterate now, they'll say I'm picking on you

Even document from Human rights watch about Bakassi BOYS was written in 2000. Let me guess, 2001 came before 2000 grin.

Again who knows Kelvin?
I highly doubt you even knew him....until I asked you to provide evidence of igbo and urhobo conflict and you went googling.
If you did, you wouldn't have used him because you would have know he was an inconsequential loser than urhobos barely talks about. Infact you would have known urhobo conflicts to mention.

Ijaws are being killed daily, NOTHING HAPPENS! Keep dreaming about your warped sense of urhobo-isoko joking you land grapping clowns in killing igbo. Is it after they are done using pushing una out of delta south. No wonder you clowns are despised in delta south.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Kagawa10: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
OILSOUP:

Ok here is another...
Ebele Jonathan also inferred to be an ibo man by claiming Azikwe.. Lol!
You people don't even know about Election propaganda! grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
OILSOUP:

No, u put mouth for waiting u no sabi so am schooling u.

Biafra war and the anti igbo policy is responsible for alot of ur ignorance abouthe bond people in the south share.

No group in the south has more oil than all the igbo and igboid nation put together, go and investigate all the facts and come back then we discuss.

Here is Rivers map given by YOUR BROTHERS in this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/2697890/state-alaigbo-igboland-map/1):
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3010553_screenshot20151028at10clippedrev2_jpeg2771215be7e36b4b18700eab378950ec

How Igbos take get everything?

Landgrabbers! Chai. Wetin we nor go see.

Furthermore even if Igbo has all of rivers, including imo and anambra. Their oil is still not upto half of Bayelsa, Delta, Ondo, Edo, and Akwa Ibom. Abi una wan claim the other states too?

E nor hard una do oo.

And again, I repeat, I don't really care about RIVERS state and whether or not they are Igbos.

Stop dragging Urhobo into your failed battles.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
OILSOUP:

No, u put mouth for waiting u no sabi so am schooling u.

Biafra war and the anti igbo policy is responsible for alot of ur ignorance abouthe bond people in the south share.

No group in the south has more oil than all the igbo and igboid nation put together, go and investigate all the facts and come back then we discuss.

The fact he thinks ijaw oil is the highest in River state is all you need. Literally, only them go around saying that poo. Fucking Oyigbo has more oil in River state than Ijaw. Talk less Ikwerre sef. grin grin.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

The fact he thinks ijaw oil is the highest in River state is all you need. Literally, only them go around saying that poo. Fucking Oyigbo has more oil in River state than Ijaw. Talk less Ikwerre sef. grin grin.

Shebi as una get the oil so una don get Biafra ba?

Ngwanu, go and drink the oil na.

Yeye landgrabbers.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Allsouls: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

Amen, I support you and you cause.

Nigerian is F*cked up real time but we non-Igboid Niger Deltans would prefer to fight for our own cause and interests instead of joining the Igbo cause.

As for Nnamdi Kanu, we both know he is really guilty of treason and incitement. However, he should be released on bail and his case fast-tracked so that he can face his punishment once and for all.

I said and I said again we don't beg and we can't stop like minds not to join.

Why didn't you arrest those that said that baboon and monkey will soak in their blood and it happen and they are your rules.

Why didn't you arrest wnd jail Oba of Lagos for threatening and inciting yorubas to kill Igbo's and throw them in the lagoon.

Why didn't you arrest and jail the USA based medical doctor that threaten and encouraged yorubas to kill igbos because of election as Oba did.

Kano killers and Abuja killer where are they has they been jailed. The Fulani's nko.

Buhari and co knows the truth that's why they are beating about the bush by not obeying court injunction.

Where can such happen only in the zoo, which means Nigeria is a ZOO. According to NK.

self determination is enshrine in the UN chatter and Buhari upheld it.

So what are we saying .

#Nnamdi KANU is a free man and must be free whether buhari like it or not.

#Biafra has already started sailing I'm not telling you to believe but to hear.

#All hail Biafra #Free Nnamdi KANU #Free Biafra.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:
Herdmentality. Swarms, vermins, cockroaches. Have any of the persons you've been copying epistles on done on quarter of what Kevin did in his short period of reign. Okwaya!

Chestbeaters from erosion raven region. Swerve jare!

Useless vermin, cretin, fagg0t, neanderthal savage and scum of the earth ranting senselessly and stup1dly on NL on account of the unavoidable, impending doom and gloom at his doorstep...

Miserable hypocrite from a juju-infested enclave!

https://www.nairaland.com/2727742/fearless-biafrans-protest-despite-being
This is a one on one confrontation between Soldiers and Pro Biafran protesters. The army tried to stop them and they resisted and the next thing were gunshots from the soldiers, Some of the brave protesters initially refused to run and you could hear a man shouting, ''Kill me''....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1DRG7j3FG0
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Allsouls:

I said and I said again we don't beg and we can't stop like minds not to join.

Why didn't you arrest those that said that baboon and monkey will soak in their blood and it happen and they are your rules.

Why didn't you arrest wnd jail Oba of Lagos for threatening and inciting yorubas to kill Igbo's and throw them in the lagoon.

Why didn't you arrest and jail the USA based medical doctor that threaten and encouraged yorubas to kill igbos because of election as Oba did.

Kano killers and Abuja killer where are they has they been jailed. The Fulani's nko.

Buhari and co knows the truth that's why they are beating about the bush by not obeying court injunction.

Where can such happen only in the zoo, which means Nigeria is a ZOO. According to NK.

self determination is enshrine in the UN chatter and Buhari upheld it.

So what are we saying .

#Nnamdi KANU is a free man and must be free whether buhari like it or not.

#Biafra has already started sailing I'm not telling you to believe but to hear.

#All hail Biafra #Free Nnamdi KANU #Free Biafra.

All hail Biafra, yes! Get it and leave us alone once and for all.

As for Nnamdi Kanu, let the law take its cause.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

The guy is the worst igbophobic mofo, i have ever come across. He want to argue with Rivers people about their identity after they have gone to the media to make that clear.

not one or two or three.

Present MASSOB leader is an Ikwerre man from Rivers State.

Where did IPOB protesters go teo to teo with the Army more than Rivers State.

The guy is lost, i tell u, many of them are still lost on the 1960s anti-igbo northern and southwest propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (85) (Reply)

More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.