Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (131754 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by dragonking3: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
The best thing is for everyone to form their own republic. Niger Delta Republic, Biafra Republic, Oduduwa Republic, Middle belt republic (if they want), Arewa republic. etc

That way we all get what we want.

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dimwitted dullardinos
Una never chee chum chimm
Everyone is seeing
The more the thread posts, the better it's google ranking
OYA BARK!!!

Ogbeni

Oya take am!

Igboland is accursed by me
You'll keep trolling Urhobo threads forever and ever

Amen

See them treacherous backstabbers and despicable people and land grabbing criminals from an inconsequential clan of murderous snakes...

Spits on your accursed head!

The bottom line is that this message is been sounded loud and clear for even the deaf and dumb to understand that Igbos are not interested in you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter.

Demented neanderthal savage from an accursed clan of loudmouthed cowards, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... till you meet your Waterloo...

You and your inconsequential clan shall remain accursed and despicable till your eventual captulation...

Whorish hating creatures from the pit of hell!

Face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic:https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
GMbuharii:

i said it,they are impostors..MALLAMS claiming niger delta! grin
now who wanna be in that dry arid patched unproductive barren land,SOKOTO?

your blothers of the south-east..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
The gathering of the vultures part 2 begins.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dimwitted dullardinos
Una never chee chum chimm
Everyone is seeing
The more the thread posts, the better it's google ranking
OYA BARK!!!

Ogbeni

Oya take am!

Igboland is accursed by me
You'll keep trolling Urhobo threads forever and ever

Amen

See them treacherous backstabbers and despicable people and land grabbing criminals from an inconsequential clan of murderous backstabbers and hypocrites...

Spits on your abominable head!

The bottom line is that this message is been sounded loud and clear for even the deaf and dumb to understand that Igbos are not interested in you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter.

Demented neanderthal savage from an accursed clan of loudmouthed cowards, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... till you meet your Waterloo...

You and your inconsequential clan shall remain accursed and despicable till your eventual captulation...

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic:https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Develpeast: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

You see! Atleast you owned up the fact that mere IGBOMANIA made you IJAWPHOBIC.

Develpeast, Pazienza:

I give u my evidence!

grin grin ; D

It was on this thread you changed the perception of the young man to be urhobophobic. He was thinking you guys have less hatred for the igbos , so reading more than 30pages made him think otherwise.

Do you blame him or blame yourself now?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:
Nawao.., Why are Igbo people like this?

I tire for una matter... I really do.

Go and DIE!

Bros, you should know their strategy by now. wink These ones on NL believe in insulting people into submission. The minute you disagree with their point of view, they become aggressive and activate their 'hater' mode. Just siddon dey look. cheesy

First they will label you as an Afonja (because automatically in their minds, anyone who disagrees with them is one..hehehe..), cheesy or they will castigate you for being an ogogoro drinking Ijaw man (it doesn't matter if you are not related to that ethnic group).

Then they will bring out the vitriolic mudslinging cudgels to vilify your ancestors and your purported ethnic group. We have seen them in action so many times, and it never ceases to be amusing. cheesy
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

See them treacherous backstabbers and despicable people and land grabbing criminals from an inconsequential clan of murderous snakes...

Spits on your accursed head!

Nawao.. Why are Igbo people like this?

Oya BARK AGAIN! Round 2!

Go and DIE!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

Who the Bleep is in warri? Why the heck would I or any anioma stay in that shithole?

And how does port Hart court, lagos, sokoto and Abuja your own

slowpoke talking about land grapping while land grapping on here. Ediot.

ohh my...kanu did a big job on you guys...

everything una say always only makesense to only una...

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
Develpeast:

grin grin ; D

It was on this thread you changed the perception of the young man to be urhobophobic. He was thinking you guys have less hatred for the igbos , so reading more than 30pages made him think otherwise.

Hian. So you all must take sides with one another?
Na so Biafra wan be abi?

No lele sha.
This thread is like literature. Where you are coming from matters alot!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Develpeast: 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Well, hostilities have always been there. No one can say who started it. But saying Igbos did not and can not is just a case of you taking sides with your ethnic group, which I will also do anytime, anyday.

Urhobos are not known, either online or offline, to be war mongers. Everyone in Nigeria knows which group hungers for war the most. Go figure.

What were the controversies during the creation of delta state?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:

ohh my...kanu did a big job on you guys...

everything una say always only makesense to only una...

See them. For internet dem go de form one thing. All these yeye people cannot even cough on ground. They are even inconsequential in the Biafram struggle. How much have they put in Biafra? Have they even gone on protests before?

When e reach to attack Urhobos, they go claim patriotism. Thier father impotent d*ck well well.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Develpeast:
grin grin ; D

Blame who? shocked math001 was only responding to one hate-filled, bile-spewing bigot that happens to be one of your compatriots. I guess you did not see the evil vibes emanating from your kinsmen, that caused Math001 to respond in kind? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Develpeast: 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Hian. So you all must take sides with one another? Na so Biafra wan be abi?
No lele sha. This thread is like literature. Where you are coming from matters alot!
Seriously, I am not taking sides.
He made mention of it and I just echoed it.
simple.
You can read up his former comments for clarification.
please do.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
GMbuharii:

be wise,dont let him set u up with our dear warri and ph brethren,he and others on here are hausas,mallams claiming south..they have a mission and that is to separate us real niger deltans. Viva Ipob Viva Niger Delta. One luv

na you dey mind am...warri shithole ke...

strange....

we urhobos we frustrate una untill una give up biafra completly..see how easily he gave up warri...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by pazienza(m): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

When you recognise Igbophobia from these groups, also recognise Urhobophobia, Isokophobia, Ijawphobia, Edophobia, etc, from Igbos. Or are you going to deny that some Igbos just dont naturally like us?? Even without provocation whatsoever? A case in point here is Ikechu10 who brought Ijawphobia to this thread FOR SO REASON WHATSOEVER. No poster ever claimed to be Ijaw nor was being Ijaw implied yet IGBOMANIA brought IJAWPHOBIA!!

If so, why do you feel Igbomania is not the cause for Igbophobia?

Maybe. You are just a mischievous person.

Ijaw nationalists like Ajere tuwo, Ijaw Citizen, Tonyebarcanista, Coolscott Igbophobic campaigns in this forum even without provocations are well known.

Igbos were continuously denigrated for reaching out to them to form Biafra, "We are not part of your Biafra" they continuously shouted.
And to prove their loyalty to onlooking Nigerians, these characters went over drive with Igbophobic campaigns on this forum.
In the real world, we have an Ijaw leader, Edwin Clark who is unapologetically Igbophobic that he made it clear that the only reason Odili cannot represent ND was because Odili is from an Igbo speaking part of Rivers state.

We have Edoids like Prof Sagay. Who never waste time in reminding us how Asaba is not supposed to be the capital of Delta and why Anioma shouldn't be allowed to govern Delta state, since according to sagay, they are Ibos.https://www.nairaland.com/2858845/prof-sagay-many-igbos-didnt

I had earlier on showed Kpogede7, an Itsekiri youth leader with maternal Urhobo ancestry, posts where he was gloating about the apparent Igbophobia of his people that made them to disposse Igbos of the hardearned property in old Igbo road in Sapele, which they renamed to Okpe road?

Was Enahoro not one of those who was all over the media promoting the legitimacy of Starvation, as a genuine weapon of warfare that should be used in Biafra.
Akenzua also had written an Igbophobic article in 1965 against Ndiigbo when he blatantly condemned every trait that made us Igbos. Not done with that, he would go on to scuttle any chances of Gowon accepting agreement reached at Aburi, when he vehemently condemned any idea of confederation , and together with his ilks persuaded Gowon to renege on the agreements reached in Aburi.
Were Edos not going from door to door in Bini, pointing out Anioma people to be massacred by trigger happy Northern military men during the heat of 1966-70?

The Igbophobia had always been there even when we never did wrong to these people, but Ndiigbo had not been taking congnisance of it.
Peeps like me are on a campaign to bring it to the notice of my people, and make sure that Ndiigbo learn to incorporate Urhobophobia, Itsekiriphobia, Edophobia, Ijawphobia, just as we have incorporated Yorubaphobia into our nationalism after the war.
For this is the only way we can survive the evil you hateful ones have instock for us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
Develpeast:

What were the controversies during the creation of delta state?

Delta State creation has nothing to do with Igbo-Urhobo dynamics. We said we wanted Delta, Igbos wanted Anioma. Babangida tried to lump two interests into one. Simple!

Any bad blood from that has flown under the bridge long ago except for those, who like Igbos, bear grudges ad infinitum.

Our dislike for Igbos is entrenched in our folktales, folklore and culture. I wonder what Igbo must have done to us in the past to warrant that.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Cooly100: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

We hate Igbos because Igbos hate us. Quid pro quo!

Lying Yoruba pastor!!! Who were jubilating that the federal government didn't complete the 2nd Niger bridge? Who were jubilating that the Enugu airport is not a big airport...? Who wish that the Igbos must continue to be marginalized? Now tell me where Igbos are happy when the Yorubas didn't get what is due to them...like the Lagos 3rd mainland bridge, the Lagos-Ibadan road, and Lagos-Ibadan-Ilorin-Kano rail system? Yorubas started the hatred first, for no other reason than envy, jealousy, inferiority complex...and mean wickedness grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Develpeast: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

We hate Igbos because Igbos hate us. Quid pro quo!
This hatred is Mysterious!
My God
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Mister, I am not in a court of law where I have to PROVE anything to a BIGOT like you.

If anything, you should be the one proving yourself because from your very first comment here, your IGBOMANIA has been real.

Go and DIE!

You stayed accusing ppl a lot of crap to justify your genocidal ranting that you came SCREECHING everywhere.

Now called out....you can't show ANY of what you accused other thus shows have you any reason for your ranting thus removes the VICTIM you and your urhobo bros are playing on NL.

I knew you go to nothing to show so me asking for prove is not for you to provide anything, you ain't got shit. It was to EXPOSE you for what you are. A BIGOTED GENOCIDAL manic and you displayed it perfectly.

I'm done with you. You are a cowardly, brainless, unemployed loser. Considering the recession and that sh1t you call a life, I already know you going to one of those people committing suicide anyway. Don't need to waste my time asking you to do something, I know is going to happen sooner or later.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
pazienza:

Maybe. You are just a mischievous person.

Ijaw nationalists like Ajere tuwo, Ijaw Citizen, Tonyebarcanista, Coolscott Igbophobic campaigns in this forum even without provocations are well known.

Igbos were continuously denigrated for reaching out to them to form Biafra, "We are not part of your Biafra" they continuously shouted.
And to prove their loyalty to onlooking Nigerians, these characters went over drive with Igbophobic campaigns on this forum.
In the real world, we have an Ijaw leader, Edwin Clark who is unapologetically Igbophobic that he made it clear that the only reason Odili cannot represent ND was because Odili is from an Igbo speaking part of Rivers state.

We have Edoids like Prof Saygay. Who never waste time in reminding us how Asaba is not supposed to be the capital of Delta and why Anioma shouldn't be allowed to govern Delta state, since according to sagay, they are Ibos.
I had earlier on showed Kpogede7, an Itsekiri youth leader with maternal Urhobo ancestry, posts where he was gloating about the apparent Igbophobia of his people that made them to disposse Igbos of the hardearned property in old Igbo road in Sapele, which they renamed to Okpe road?

Was Enahoro not one of those who was all over the media promoting the legitimacy of Starvation, as a genuine weapon of warfare that should be used in Biafra.
Akenzua also had written an Igbophobic article in 1965 against Ndiigbo when he blatantly condemned every trait that made us Igbos. Not done with that, he would go on to scuttle any chances of Gowon accepting agreement reached at Aburi, when he vehemently condemned any idea of confederation , and together with his ilks persuaded Gowon to renege on the agreements reached in Aburi.
Were Edos not going from door to door in Bini, pointing out Anioma people to be massacred by trigger happy Northern military men during the heat of 1966-70?

The Igbophobia had always been there even when we never did wrong to these people, but Ndiigbo had not been taking congnisance of it.
Peeps like me are on a campaign to bring it to the notice of my people, and make sure that Ndiigbo learn to incorporate Urhobophobia, Itsekiriphobia, Edophobia, Ijawphobia, just as we have incorporated Yorubaphobia into our nationalism after the war.
For this is the only way we can survive the evil you hateful ones have instock for us.

Stop going out of point and answer CLEARLY: straight and concise

If there is Igbophobia among Urhobos, Ijaws, Itsekiris, etc, which I agree, will you sit and say Igbos dont have Ijawphobia, Urhobophobia, etc?

Simple Yes and NO! You de write book wey de irrelevant.

You started all these. You are the ring leader here

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

You stayed accusing ppl a lot of crap to justify your genocidal ranting that you came SCREECHING everywhere.

Now called out....you can't show ANY of what you accused other thus shows have you any reason for your ranting thus removes the VICTIM you and your urhobo bros are playing on NL.

I knew you go to nothing to show so me asking for prove is not for you to provide anything, you ain't got shit. It was to EXPOSE you for what you are. A BIGOTED GENOCIDAL manic and you displayed it perfectly.

I'm done with you. You are a cowardly, brainless, unemployed loser. Considering the recession and that sh1t you call a life, I already know you going to one of those people committing suicide anyway. Don't need to waste my time asking you to do something, I know is going to happen sooner or later.

Like I said, dem never born the IGBO person wey go de talk as if na court I de.

Everything on this thread can be seen and read like the teke teke mene upharsin. So I owe you no explaination.

I really want you to keep going and keep going with you IJAWPHOBIA, URHOBOPHOBIA, etc. Bunch of hypocrites.

You cry bloody murder when you commit what even witches and wizards disdain at.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Cooly100:

Lying Yoruba pastor!!! Who were jubilating that the federal government didn't complete the 2nd Niger bridge? Who were jubilating that the Enugu airport is not a big airport...? Who wish that the Igbos must continue to be marginalized? Now tell me where Igbos are happy when the Yorubas didn't get what is due to them...like the Lagos 3rd mainland bridge, the Lagos-Ibadan road, and Lagos-Ibadan-Ilorin-Kano rail system? Yorubas started the hatred first, for no other reason than envy, jealousy, inferiority complex...and mean wickedness grin

Hian. Are you new here?

If you think I am Yoruba then the drum in your head must be filled with maggots.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Develpeast: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
laudate:

Blame who? shocked math001 was only responding to one hate-filled, bile-spewing bigot that happens to be one of your compatriots. I guess you did not see the evil vibes emanating from your kinsmen, that caused Math001 to respond in kind? undecided

Trust me, I never said there was no exchange of words.

I am only saying that the guy started having urhobophobia based on what Urhobos on this thread said about igbos.

If you look at it very well and go to the first page, you will see that it was by someone who exclaimed that when did Urhobos entered the Biafra map and made other not-so-kind statement which was replied with not-so-kind replies.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Never mind I've been multi-tasking with my job to place him where he duly belong - the abysmal pit of nothingness...

you wish...my delta igbo woman was pissed off that i was online the ol time..

she dont give a flying shi shi about biafra...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Cooly100:

Dem don start! We no talk am? shocked They must show their true colour! sad You do not even know his ethnic group and you are calling him a lying Yoruba pastor. Na so.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Develpeast:

Trust me, I never said there was no exchange of words.

I am only saying that the guy started having urhobophobia based on what Urhobos on this thread said about igbos.

If you look at it very well and go to the first page, you will see that it was by someone who exclaimed that when did Urhobos entered the Biafra map and made other not-so-kind statement which was replied with not-so-kind replies.

Oga answer this if you want to be objective.

Which persons brought URHOBO to this discourse, apart from the Op, who did to prove his point?

Didn't you see the unsaid said in pazienza's original comment of hating Urhobos and other Edo groups?

Who first mentioned Urhobo?

Who said Urhobo women are ugly?

Who started it all?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Develpeast: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Delta State creation has nothing to do with Igbo-Urhobo dynamics. We said we wanted Delta, Igbos wanted Anioma. Babangida tried to lump two interests into one. Simple!

Any bad blood from that has flown under the bridge long ago except for those, who like Igbos, bear grudges ad infinitum.

Our dislike for Igbos is entrenched in our folktales, folklore and culture. I wonder what Igbo must have done to us in the past to warrant that.

That is to say, in recent times, you have no reason to hate the igbos and igbos have no reason to hate Urhobos.

So, from all indication igbos who included you in Biafra doesn't see you as enemy but you refuse base on the fact that you don't just like them.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
discusant:

Money-for-hand Propagandist, where was the 80% test conducted? In the room where you received your pay-off to write this? Dishonesty does not pay.

Will you buy the southsouth anti-Biafra votes with the money they give you to engage in stuff like this?

Will that money be enough for you to buy the long-tormented and now more informed Ijaws, Ogonis, Andonis, Efiks, etc to vote to stay in Nigeria where they have lost lots of their natural habitat to oil exploitation? You buy them to continue in Nigeria to remain quasi-second class citizens in Nigeria, because your Akwa Ibom state receives billions of Naira more than other states every month because of Akwa Ibom's luck from offshore oil?

To keep himself busy, your Attah who said Biafra is Igbo affairs has been begging Arewa for political restructuring for decades, as if he does not know that Arewa cannot agree. Power is not negotiated.

People like you don't know that Arewa has been kicking against 13%. They say it makes some states richer than others.
Be careful, if your lot continue with phobia against Biafra, next time Arewa brings out the 13% issue for debate, the 13% risks being quashed.

because we talk with people..thats how we know..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
OMG! ARE MY IGBO BROTHERS STILL RESPONDING TO THIS DERANGED GOAT?

THIS IS POVERTY OOOOO. I CAN LIST WAT I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED TODAY SINCE ASKING U PEOPLE TO ABANDON THIS GUY.

"IGBOS ARE NOT STUPID" IN THE WORDS OF IHEJIRIKA. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:
Like I said, dem never born the IGBO person wey go de talk as if na court I de.

Everything on this thread can be seen and read like the teke teke mene upharsin. So I owe you no explaination.

I really want you to keep going and keep going with you IJAWPHOBIA, URHOBOPHOBIA, etc. Bunch of hypocrites.

You cry bloody murder when you commit what even witches and wizards disdain at.

Biko, let me laugh dis laugh very well! cheesy You decided to go biblical with the "teke teke mene upharsin." They will come back & tell you now that it is a curse. grin

Develpeast:
That is to say, in recent times, you have no reason to hate the igbos and igbos have no reason to hate Urhobos.

So, from all indication igbos who included you in Biafra doesn't see you as enemy but you refuse base on the fact that you don't just like them.

Your brothers are busy insulting them left, right & centre simply because the Urhobos have said repeatedly they don't want to be a part of your Biafra. And you are still here dragging the matter with them. Na by force?? shocked Chai! I weak o... shocked
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Develpeast:

We never said Igbos saw us as enemies! Who did?

Igbos want to annexe us and when we say so, they use crowd logic and herd mentality on us. This thread is a case in point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (85) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.