Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? (7345 Views)

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" / Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by gidgiddy: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:

Now the question becomes, if Hausa-Fulani people decide to form arewa republic tomorrow, how many are willing to fight and die to stop them and keep them in one Nigeria??

This is a strait foward question that demands a straight forward answer. No need to beat around the bush.

That is where you see hypocrisy in its true form. Should Hausa/Fulani decide to pull out of Nigeria along with other minorities who are comfortable with them, not one person in the South will raise any objection, including those in the West who like to shout 'one Nigeria'

But if Igbos talk about pulling out of Nigeria with the minorities comfortable with going with them, thats when everyone will want to bring the house down.

Another thing is this ridiculous aguement that Igbos have too much investments in the North to ever let them go. If there is Biafra tomorrow, Igbos will even increase investment in the North. Investing in an area does not mean political unity with that area. It just means business

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2016
Princesaha:
Someone already asked me this question some months back. My dear, there will be celebrations all over the country if they threaten to secede. Parties will be thrown everywhere and the greatest genocide against cows and Fowls in the history of this mother-earth will be committed for celebration purposes.

Wow. So it means that Nigerians don't really believe in one Nigeria. So why are we still together? And why do certain group face genocide while the other group leads to celebrations?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by QuotaSystem: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2016
rumours:
Will people loose their property and business because of Hausa-Fulani Republic? Legitimate properties and businesses! I do not think so. All over the world, people who are not citizens of those places own businesses and properties. Please argue more intelligently. Let Hausa-Fulani declare their interest in staying on their own first. We can even let them have the name: Nigeria to encourage them.

So now that you've been powerless to get your Biafra and leave, the next strategy is to coax the North to leave instead? Clowns.

That prospect is dead on arrival for the reasons stated in my last post.
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2016
gidgiddy:

That is where you see hypocrisy in its true form. Should Hausa/Fulani decide to pull out of Nigeria along with other minorities who are comfortable with them, not one person in the South will raise any objection, including those in the West who like to shout 'one Nigeria'

But if Igbos talk about pulling out of Nigeria with the minorities comfortable with going with them, thats when everyone will want to bring the house down.

Another thing is this ridiculous aguement that Igbos have too much investments in the North to ever let them go. If there is Biafra tomorrow, Igbos will even increase investment in the North. Investing in an area does not mean political unity with that area. It just means business

Even Jewish people have more investment worldwide than they have in Israel. Does that mean that they rather remain in Europe than get the state of Israel?

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by QuotaSystem: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2016
dienlmods:

Why don't you islamist want to separate from the infidel igbos? Why do you still love to be in the same country with such people as indigbo?

Mind you, hausa fulani, are not stronger, just that the afonja yorubas, due to their diabolical nature always support your evil people against the igbos...

My friend we all know you don't really want to separate, you just want to be relevant.

In fact your support for Atiku underlines and amplifies this fact, and even confirms that you don't really mind the northern political dominance you've been crying about, seeing as it would extend northern reign to 2027 instead of 2023.

Some of us already knew this since last year, which is why nobody takes your secession noise seriously.

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by greenermodels: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2016
MyGeneration:

If loosing properties nd investment wud bring hausa/fulani republic then so be it
i sincerely believe no properties or investments would be lost in if Nigeria should split but we're just been cautious.

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2016
dienlmods:

Why don't you islamist want to separate from the infidel igbos? Why do you still love to be in the same country with such people as indigbo?

Mind you, hausa fulani, are not stronger, just that the afonja yorubas, due to their diabolical nature always support your evil people against the igbos...

Can you or anyone name one country in planet earth where Islamist are fighting so hard to remain in union with infidels. This is the irony of one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by mightyhazel: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Lies, I only returned from Nigeria yesterday and spent a week in Sokoto and I can authoritatively tell you that Ibo investments in the region are increasing. A particular note is the newest hotel in the town called Hotel Taraka and a roofing sheets manufacturing firm Andy Best all owned by Ibo men in Sokoto. Just ask Chief Eric Umeofia of Erisco if still in doubt.

What you are clearly ignorant of is that the BH insurgency mostly affected the NE and not the NW which remains peaceful and continues to host hundreds of thousands of Ibos that flock into it daily in their commercial buses (Young shall grow, Eze Nwata etc) looking for their daily bread.
lol! U returned from nigeria to Sokoto?

Igbo investments are increasing everywhere,not just in sokoto,so don't let dat daze u. Go to ivory coast and other african countries and see wot igbo guyz r doin dere. Don't always make it look like igbos rush to north 2 look for daily bread because they don't hav choices. Lorry and cattle truck loads of hausa fulani boys land at the bridge head on a daily basis from the north.
Like wise 2 many other states of the south to do menial jobs like clearing refuse dumps and gutters and carrying heavy loads with barrows in market places.
So don't always come up with dose funny examples ,..they are at best childish

4 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by rumours: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2016
I completely agree with you. No sacrifice will be too to emancipate one from a parasitic and troublesome association or relationship. But Ndiigbo will not loose.

MyGeneration:

If loosing properties nd investment wud bring hausa/fulani republic then so be it

4 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2016
mightyhazel:
lol! U returned from nigeria to where? Sokoto?

Igbo investments are increasing everywhere,not just in sokoto,so don't let dat daze u. Go to ivory coast and other african countries and see wot igbo guyz r doin dere. Don't always make it look like igbos rush to north 2 look for daily bread because they don't hav choices. Lorry and cattle truck loads of hausa fulani boys land at the bridge head on a daily basis from the north.
Like wise 2 many other states of the south to do menial jobs like clearing refuse dumps and gutters and carrying heavy loads with barrows in market places.

I was shocked that some of those northerners speak fluent Igbo while begging for money.

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by QuotaSystem: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2016
MyGeneration:

Stop shifting ground try ur luck on secession lets see how much the north is loved.

Just try it grin.

Read the response again.

Secession is for the weak, and your kinsmen will be the ones that will campaign for one Nigeria in order to protect their investments and access to markets.
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Read the response again.

Secession is for the weak, and your kinsmen will be the ones that will campaign for one Nigeria in order to protect their investments and access to markets.

Igbos are the definition of strength. It takes brave man to go against the grain and stand his ground against all odds. That is what igbos have always done and will continue to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by mightyhazel: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:

I was shocked that some of those northerners speak fluent Igbo while begging for money.
lol! I fogot 2 mention the sea of hausa beggars that have taken over market and religious places all over the south. Begging in 'jisos' name while speaking fluent igbo or even efik,as the case may be

4 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by MyGeneration(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:

Can you or anyone name one country in planet earth where Islamist are fighting so hard to remain in union with infidels. This is the irony of one Nigeria.
LoL... quotasystem nd d rest of his northern ab0ki brodas re not true muslims they re nyanmiri in disguise grin

3 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by devilson(m): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2016
MyGeneration:
D day north wud try it they wud be surprised to discover that yorubas hv already prepared secession documents waiting for then since independence. Whether they were joking or playing they wud mk sure they sign it as early as possible b4 they change their mind.
lmao the north are parasites though

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by QuotaSystem: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2016
dienlmods:

The question is: will you fight hausa/fulani if they want to leave Nigeria? This is a simple question. . Will .you threaten hausa and fulanis with genocide if they decide to leave Nigeria?

When you consider that the North dominates the armed forces and its assets, the hilarity of the bolded becomes crystal clear grin
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by MyGeneration(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Read the response again.

Yes it is show ur strength by demanding for secession to see if d weak south wud stand against u.
U can keep my kingsmen in the north i know they wont last till 2019 dat time d islamic brain damage syndrome wud hv started in the north.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by QuotaSystem: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:

Igbos are the definition of strength. It takes brave man to go against the grain and stand his ground against all odds. That is what igbos have always done and will continue to do.

Say and believe whatever rocks your boat mate. The reality is however clear for all to see.

Cheers.
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Princesaha: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:

Wow. So it means that Nigerians don't really believe in one Nigeria. So why are we still together? And why do certain group face genocide while the other group leads to celebrations?
Bro, the thing tire me oo. This country is not one and can never be one. I once lived in Kano and i can categorically tell you that even people from Niger Republic and Chad have more rights than Southerners over there. Infact u dare not fight a Chadian over there without those abokis that call themselves ur brother skinning u alive. So where is the oneness among us? We are only deceiving ourselves in this damn country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by greenermodels: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Read the response again.

i really don't want to write a lengthy post this morning, but Singapore didn't secede from Malaysia because they're weak rather they just like biafrans knew that Malaysia been an Islamic caliphate would never develop just like northern Nigeria. personally, i have lived in the north long enough to know that Nigeria would never develop unless the Muslim north is excised out of the country, imagine a country where dozens have recently been killed in kaduna because their governor recently awarded Christian villages in southern kaduna as grazing reserves to Fulani herdsmen while the rest of the world have long moved on to privately owned cattle ranches.i don't want to write much biko,i have work to do.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by MyGeneration(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:

Quotasystem please cm nd answer dz for us....
Bevcause i am beginning to doubt if u re a true muslim, i think u re an inyanmiri in disguise

3 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by mightyhazel: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2016
MyGeneration:

Abeg shutup what do u know.

Does the north tell u they need investment or money what they need is islam nd bloodshed not money. Its only igbos who need money grin
grin grin
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by bugidon(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2016
QuotaSystem:

My friend we all know you don't really want to separate, you just want to be relevant.

In fact your support for Atiku underlines and amplifies this fact, and even confirms that you don't really mind the northern political dominance you've been crying about, seeing as it would extend northern reign to 2027 instead of 2023.

Some of us already knew this since last year, which is why nobody takes your secession noise seriously.
nobody is supporting Atiku down here motherfucker

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by mightyhazel: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Anambra is 4,844 square kilometers while Lagos is 3,577 square kilometers in area.

How is anambra 6 time the size of lagos abi u no do maths for school
ok,but is anambra bigger than lagos or not?

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by greenermodels: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2016
QuotaSystem:

When you consider that the North dominates the armed forces and its assets, the hilarity of the bolded becomes crystal clear grin
countless revolutions and secessions have succeded and are still succeeding against united armies talkless of a highly divided army, a Northerner named major Gideon orkar tried to excise the north east and north west from the rest of Nigeria, that tells you that the northerners in the army can never figure for one Nigeria with a common resolve.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by thedarkside: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2016
op, first of all,we are not even the slightest afraid of that happening,because we know that the northerners are not so western-brainwashed like you...

we know the europeans put nigeria toghether like this knowing it will surely create division...

we are proving them wrong by denying their plans..

the hausas/fulanis get it..
the yorubas get it..

you are the only ones that doesnt get it..

war against europe never stopped since 1492 till today..

its just a quiet war...mental-colonization..
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by rumours: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2016
You are just a dog in a menger (idiomatic). You are afraid to leave Nigeria, yet you are against who has enough lever to leave this forced marriage. What kind of a people are you guys. You think you can blackmail Ndiigbo with the forfeiture of their properties and businesses up north. They will involve the world bodies to ensure you don't short-change them. You guys in the north should try to say you want to be on your own small, let's see.

QuotaSystem:

So now that you've been powerless to get your Biafra and leave, the next strategy is to coax the North to leave instead? Clowns.

That prospect is dead on arrival for the reasons stated in my last post.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by thedarkside: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2016
rumours:
You are just a dog in a menger (idiomatic). You are afraid to leave Nigeria, yet you are against who has enough lever to leave this forced marriage. What kind of a people are you guys. You think you can blackmail Ndiigbo with the forfeiture of their properties and businesses up north. They will involve the world bodies to ensure you don't short-change them. You guys in the north should try to say you want to be on your own small, let's see.

one day you will see that we are not even afraid of world bodies..we know world bodies too..
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2016
greenermodels:
countless revolutions and secessions have succeded and are still succeeding against united armies talkless of a highly divided army, a Northerner named major Gideon orkar tried to excise the north east and north west from the rest of Nigeria, that tells you that the northerners in the army can never figure for one Nigeria with a common resolve.

Don't worry his eyes will open soon. He doesn't understand how divided Nigerian military is. The same military soldiers within it tip off boko haram on when to attack. The same military that ND avengers have planted some agents in. The same military that openly claimed that they cannot operate at night. The same military where food rations come once every 3 days. He is delusional.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by dienlmods: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2016
thedarkside:
op, first of all,we are not even the slightest afraid of that happening,because we know that the northerners are not so western-brainwashed like you...

we know the europeans put nigeria toghether like this knowing it will surely create division...

the yorubas get it..

Since igbos doesn't get it, why can't yoruba, and hausa/fulani that got it secede and leave igbos behind? That is they question...

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Bizibi(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2016
thedarkside:

the yorubas get it..

undecided
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2016
dienlmods:

Since igbos doesn't get it, why can't yoruba, and hausa/fulani that got it secede and leave igbos behind? That is they question...

Good question

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa / 2023: Datti Yusuf Advises Nigerians To Avoid Politics Of Religion And Tribe / Nigeria's Total Public Debt Stands At $151.3 Billion In June 2022 - Nairametrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.