Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,447 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? (7334 Views)

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" / Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by thedarkside: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2016
QuotaSystem:

So now that you've been powerless to get your Biafra and leave, the next strategy is to coax the North to leave instead? Clowns.

That prospect is dead on arrival for the reasons stated in my last post.

its crazy...you can surely see they are trying to create confusion...

i dont know any hausa that ever mentioned arewa..

but i know many igbos that talk of biafra..

its better they are careful,not that the northerners start another progrom on them again..

we know how ruthless northerners are..they dont forgive so easily...better dont start silly games with them..

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by coptic: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2016
greenermodels:
most of us igbos in the north are diverting everything except highly necessary investments to the east, the Exodus we witnessed during the last election have shown us that this place is no home but a jungle to make money, personally, I'm gradually relocating to the east, 2019 won't caught me unawares like 2015.

And that's my point exactly. Those people are just plain dumb to not understand the impact that the Igbos have made in their lands. No investment is too little to grow a place.

Forget the things we say or do here on nairaland. I for one, am friends with lots of Igbo people and will do everything possible to make them feel at home in my state whenever I'm in the position to do so. This is because wherever the Igbo man is, he considers home. And as a result, does everything in his power to help with its development. Why then should you not treat such people like they deserve?

I thank God for my state. The people and government recognize this, and so treat everyone equally regardless of your tribe. Although I know that they are intolerant to Muslims of Hausa extraction. cheesy

Religion has done a lot of damage to their psych.

May God continue to spare your life and grow you beyond your imagination!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2016
thedarkside:

its better they are careful,not that the northerners start another progrom on them again..

we know how ruthless northerners are..they dont forgive so easily...better dont start silly games with them..

Start another progrom then. We are waiting patiently. You think this is 1966? Please start it today and see if any Hausa person will make it out alive in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by rumours: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2016
No wahala. We shall wait until the chips are down. But know that you can never reap where you did not sow. If you do, you will suffer dire natural consequences...

thedarkside:

one day you will see that we are not even afraid of world bodies..we know world bodies too..

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by thedarkside: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:

Start another progrom then. We are waiting patiently. You think this is 1966? Please start it today and see if any Hausa person will make it out alive in the east.

hubris...if the northerners start kicking your heads in again,their is nothing you could do about it...

you will still need the nigerian police and army to save your sorry buttts...forget foreighn nations coming to your aid...kanu lied to you...

their is no army other than the nigerian army coming to your aid.. stop dreaming...

who is coming to help you??..

americans that are pissing their panties?
europeans that are trying to avoid trouble?
the russians that dont even understand you or
the chinas that will gladly harvest your organs to make
top dollars.....who??...

since ghadaffi,the ol africa is under alert..

no african nation will listen to your plea..

what,?..

the moslem-africans that you insult daily..
the kenyans...

south-africans....?

give us a break..
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2016
thedarkside:

hubris...if the northerners start kicking your heads in again,their is nothing you could do about it...

you will still need the nigerian police and army to save your sorry buttts...forget foreighn nations coming to your aid...kanu lied to you...

their is no army other than the nigerian army coming to your aid.. stop dreaming...

Afonja don't worry. Keep inciting violence between Hausa and igbos but as long as your one Nigeria remains, we will continue to capture Lagos one plot of land at a time. Your children and grand children will wake up to an Igbo owned Lagos. Continue screaming one Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by dienlmods: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2016
thedarkside:

top dollars.....who??...
The question is why don't you people secede...even you diabolical yorubas....see how you are fighting to massage the ego of your quotasystem northern master. ...afonjas have no shame...why don't you say that you yorubas will join northerners in killing igbos...why diabolically making it seems as though only the north is going to massacre the igbos. ...evil sophisticated fooools...so ritualistic diabolical in all ways...

4 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by thedarkside: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:

Afonja don't worry. Keep inciting violence between Hausa and igbos but as long as your one Nigeria remains, we will continue to capture Lagos one plot of land at a time. Your children and grand children will wake up to an Igbo owned Lagos. Continue screaming one Nigeria.

nobody cares if you own the ol joint...

but,biafra is a absolut no,no...

you have the right to own everything in nigeria if you can afford it...nobody cares..
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by MyGeneration(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2016
thedarkside:

Let dem start nw... abi northerners way dae south na 10lives dem get?
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by MyGeneration(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2016
thedarkside:

top dollars.....who??...

since ghadaffi,the ol africa is under alert..

no african nation will listen to your plea..

what,?..

the moslem-africans that you insult daily..
the kenyans...

south-africans....?

give us a break..
Action speaks louder dan noise... its d north dat wud be d first to start running to der brothers in d police nd armed forces for help. Let police nd armed forces nd govt remove der eye let us teach ourselves lessons den wen we are done we go back to our lives.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by thedarkside: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2016
MyGeneration:

Let dem start nw... abi northerners way dae south na 10lives dem get?

they should just stop this silly games already..

they are sooo brain washed by radio biafra to get biafra at all cost...

even provoking mayhem...
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2016
thedarkside:

nobody cares if you own the ol joint...

but,biafra is a absolut no,no...

That's fine with me as long as we capture Lagos they way the Fulanis captured kwara. One day you guys will be begging us to go and create Biafra and we will refuse since we already own your land. Continue screaming one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by MyGeneration(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2016
thedarkside:

they should just stop this silly games already..
they are sooo brain washed by radio biafra to get biafra at all cost...
even provoking mayhem...
Mumu stop talking rubbish nobody send Biafra. Unlike u f00lish yorubas dat keep bootlicking d north if dem mumu we go treat der fvck up.
500people were killed in Nnamdi kanus protest nothing happened next time we wud mk sure if anoda 500 was to go dowm some suck heads wud go down with us too at least nobody go loose, dan just die for nothing.
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by thedarkside: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2016
MyGeneration:

Action speaks louder dan noise... its d north dat wud be d first to start running to der brothers in d police nd armed forces for help. Let police nd armed forces nd govt remove der eye let us teach ourselves lessons den wen we are done we go back to our lives.

why they hell do you want to desperatly fight??..

who do you want to fight..??..

am just saying,you can play this silly games with the yorubas and get away with it..the yorubas would
just laugh and call your bluff...
but dont try it with northerners...
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by MyGeneration(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2016
So we shud not provoke d north because they re sent from heaven y they keep provoking us everyday nd rubbing it on our face just because they hv d military on der side.
If Nigerianss hv dx tolerance nd reasoning nd sympathy nd patience as they hv with northerners with igbos too Nigeria wud be a better place.
Igbos that for once hv never engaged in any communual clash btw dem and der host, is d people dat every singl day one cursed people from the west wud be spillimg rubbish abt everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by MyGeneration(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2016
thedarkside:

why they hell do you want to desperatly fight??..

who do you want to fight..??..

am just saying,you can play this silly games with the yorubas and get away with it..the yorubas would
just laugh and call your bluff...
but dont try it with northerners...

Nobody wants to fight, let the north test how much Nigeria loves dem by demanding for secession lets see who wud stop them... as easy as it is.

Let them know who loves them

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by thedarkside: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:

That's fine with me as long as we capture Lagos they way the Fulanis captured kwara. One day you guys will be begging us to go and create Biafra and we will refuse since we already own your land. Continue screaming one Nigeria.

we dont care..if you like,buy up the ol africa and rename it biafra...

no african cares...we hate the word africa anyways...
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2016
MyGeneration:
So we shud not provoke d north because they re sent from heaven y they keep provoking us everyday nd rubbing it on our face just because they hv d military on der side.
If Nigerianss hv dx tolerance nd reasoning nd sympathy nd patience as they hv with northerners with igbos too Nigeria wud be a better place.
Igbos that for once hv never engaged in any communual clash btw dem and der host, is d people dat every singl day one cursed people from the west wud be spillimg rubbish abt everyday.

My brother, Its sad we have to share a country with evil and hateful devils whose only mission in life is to see us subjugated. They are more worried about igbos than they are worried about the welfare of their own people.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by coptic: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2016
Peace, guys. Violence should never be an option.
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by dokiOloye(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Ironically, those who would fight for one Nigeria are the millions of Ibos in the North that have earned their livelihood in the region for decades and continue to do so as we speak.

While the ignorant iPod yoots continue to fool themselves online, their progressive kinsmen are busy investing their millions in the North; from the hoteliers and spare part dealers to the petty hawkers and otapiapia sellers.
U are truly a product of d qouta system,if not,U would've known that if Ur hausa/Fulani cum oodua looting coalition could buy and own properties in faraway America, nothing will happen to Igbo ppl's properties in d zoo in d event of d fall of d zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by OMAR12: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
I think this is a simple thread that deserve a simple answer, but bad eggs have turned it into a spiteful thread. where are the one Nigeria-list, please come and give valid answer to this thread ooo..

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:
I have noticed the powerful impact the idea of Biafran emergence makes on Nigerians. All of a sudden, all the people complaining about the ills of Nigeria starts to defend it. Nigeria even becomes better than America and genocidal threats starts flying left and right towards igbos.

Now the question becomes, if Hausa-Fulani people decide to form arewa republic tomorrow, how many are willing to fight and die to stop them and keep them in one Nigeria??

This is a strait foward question that demands a straight forward answer. No need to beat around the bush.

It wont make sense for anyone to leave anyone... United We Stand
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by rosebowl01(m): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:

Anambra state is 6 times the size of Lagos yet Lagos contains 6 times the population of anambra

Bloody liar. Anambra is approximately 4.5 thousand sq km, while Lagos is approximately 3.7 thousand sq km. All Ibo states are the tiniest in Nigeria beside Lagos. You can try to make your point without the usual deliberate misinformation.
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by WomanOfRace(f): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:
I have noticed the powerful impact the idea of Biafran emergence makes on Nigerians. All of a sudden, all the people complaining about the ills of Nigeria starts to defend it. Nigeria even becomes better than America and genocidal threats starts flying left and right towards igbos.

Now the question becomes, if Hausa-Fulani people decide to form arewa republic tomorrow, how many are willing to fight and die to stop them and keep them in one Nigeria??

This is a strait foward question that demands a straight forward answer. No need to beat around the bush.

You are still asking! Nigeria will be better without them. They are the major problem.
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Don't mind those people. I passed through the east yesterday and to my surprise, it was bigger than I expected. Moreover the size of a country doesn't matter.
Fremancipation:

Anambra state is 6 times the size of Lagos yet Lagos contains 6 times the population of anambra

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by WomanOfRace(f): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
Justdulla:

It wont make sense for anyone to leave anyone... United We Stand

You can't stand united when the war is from within. Quality is what makes sense not quantity.

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
WomanOfRace:

You can't stand united when the war is from within. Quality is what makes sense not quantity.
If we divided we certainly go a become another sudan trust me... The hate that will brew when we are apart will be so enormous that we might plunge into war. We are already used to one another thats why its better u ited we stand. Divided doesnt profit anyone trust me
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Justdulla:

If we divided we certainly go a become another sudan trust me... The hate that will brew when we are apart will be so enormous that we might plunge into war. We are already used to one another thats why its better u ited we stand. Divided doesnt profit anyone trust me

Lol. Are you serious. Come up with a better fear tactics. This one you came with makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by WomanOfRace(f): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Justdulla:

The hate is already there and enormous. We are suffering and dying one Nigeria, nothing like "we are used to,"because it is libration we want. I'm sorry to say this but the Hausa-fulani's are not contributing anything positive to Nigeria. All they offer is death and most of them in politics are too greedy,self-centered,power obsessed and nothing positive to offer for our improvement. They should just go,then from there we will know how to take care of the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
WomanOfRace:

The hate is already there and enormous. We are suffering and dying one Nigeria, nothing like "we are used to,"because it is libration we want. I'm sorry to say this but the Hausa-fulani's are not contributing anything positive to Nigeria. All they offer is death and most of them in politics are too greedy,self-centered,power obsessed and nothing positive to offer for our improvement. They should just go,then from there we will know how to take care of the rest.
Lol... But if you should read the Nigerian history, you will understand that the Easterners made the Hausa/Fulani monsters that exist today, the general feeling is just that northerns dont trust easterners with power... If that can be resolved, i feel everything will work out fine. Funny enough Ojukwu remains my role model cos he fought for a just cause.,, but when i see most leaders of nowadays in Nigeria they are certainly confused.. Instead of tackling the state of the Union, they keep dividing it further.

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Blue3k(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Simple answer no. (Not by force)

I'm for self determination so wouldnt care. They'll end up like Niger honestly. The north is laggard region. Lowest educated, lowest per capita gdp,lowes gdp, lowest vaccination rate etc. I think with reforms we would be great country.

It's mainly north politicians that are against restructuring.

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:

Lol. Are you serious. Come up with a better fear tactics. This one you came with makes no sense.
Why do yoh have to be so daft to criticize?? why cant you maintain decorum, you start by saying i make no sense... i wont waste a text on you.. you aint mentally mature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) / Kogi CoS, Asuku Hosts Kogi’s Brightest Students, Award Scholarships (Video) / NNPCL Fails To Remit $6.9 Billion, Swaps $7.1 Billion Worth Of Crude In One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.