Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? (7352 Views)

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" / Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by EmeeNaka: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Ironically, those who would fight for one Nigeria are the millions of Ibos in the North that have earned their livelihood in the region for decades and continue to do so as we speak.

While the ignorant iPod yoots continue to fool themselves online, their progressive kinsmen Ade busy investing their millions in the North; from the hoteliers and spare part dealers to the petty hawkers and otapiapia sellers.
And also, while Afonjas continue to threaten genocide on igbos,their kinsmen are busy beheading each other for ritual killing, Raping babies etc.

7 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2016
MyGeneration:

I will only fight and die against anybody who tries to stop them cool

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by MyGeneration(m): 8:06am On Nov 21, 2016
coptic:

That, my friend, is the gospel truth. I've lived long enough and interacted with a lot of people in Enugu to know this. I know people who left even places like Kaduna despite it not being a boko haram enclave.

Investments and all are only worth so much when one is alive. Until our brothers in the north realize this, they will continue to drive away potential investors who would have helped develop their land.
Abeg shutup what do u know.

Does the north tell u they need investment or money what they need is islam nd bloodshed not money. Its only igbos who need money grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2016
I saw a news article recently that some northern governor was begging igbos that left the north to come back. The IGR in their various states are shrinking. But some people would rather create the false notion that igbos are flooding the north.

9 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by MyGeneration(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2016
All those igbos in the north dat dont want to develop sense that because of their stupidity ediots like quotasystem re now using dem as collateral. If anything happens to u people nobody wud raise a finger.

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by MyGeneration(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:
I saw a news article recently that some northern governor was begging igbos that left the north to come back. The IGR in their various states are shrinking. But some people would rather create the false notion that igbos are flooding the north.
Abeg shutup stop giving them hope nd an excuse to go nd be used as sacrificial lambs to allah.
Let yorubas go nd increase northern igr so dat d next time they draw anoda cartoon in denmark we wud help in consoling them.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 8:15am On Nov 21, 2016
The silence of this thread is not unnoticed.

If the title of this thread said "Reasons why Biafra will fail" all of a sudden every one and their mother will come out from their shells and jump on the topic.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2016
MyGeneration:

Abeg shutup stop giving them hope nd an excuse to go nd be used as sacrificial lambs to allah.
Let yorubas go nd increase northern igr so dat d next time they draw anoda cartoon in denmark we wud help in consoling them.

Honestly I don't give a damn about those igbos that get killed in the north. They knew the risk involved and they made their choice.
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by tysontim(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2016
The fact that nobody have answered this question directly shows that the Igbos are very important, nobody wants the Igbos to go, but the Hausa/fulanis can go

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2016
tysontim:
The fact that nobody have answered this question directly shows that the Igbos are very important, nobody wants the Igbos to go, but the Hausa/fulanis can go

Exactly the silence has confirmed it. They know that igbos make Nigeria tick but they are too prideful to admit it. There is a reason even the white men always felt threatened by igbos but dint have the same fear towards other groups in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by QuotaSystem: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:

It still doesn't negate the fact that a lot of Igbos have left the north. Go to Abidjan, Accra, Togo Cameroon, China, Lagos, Senegal. Igbo investments spans so many nations. Just because a few thousands are in the north and expanding doesn't mean that they need the north for survival. This is a new lie you are telling yourselves to give you a false confidence.

Leave propaganda to the Lagos Ibadan media.

A few thousands indeed. Just as many Ibos leaving the North are flocking into it daily, this is verifiable fact. I have cited examples of new enterprises I saw with my own eyes which were never in existence in 2013 when I was there last.

Some of you people need to leave your caves in the East to cure your ignorance. Even if only Sabon Gari market is closed down, the businesses of thousands of your kin would be wrecked and hunger would set in.

This is about facts and not petty ethnic supremacy so you can tone down on that gorilla instinct and allow logic to prevail.

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by greenermodels: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2016
coptic:

That, my friend, is the gospel truth. I've lived long enough and interacted with a lot of people in Enugu to know this. I know people who left even places like Kaduna despite it not being a boko haram enclave.

Investments and all are only worth so much when one is alive. Until our brothers in the north realize this, they will continue to drive away potential investors who would have helped develop their land.

For every one Igbo man investing in the core North, thousands are already gearing users to flee to Enugu, Lagos, or Onitsha. But ignorance won't allow my people to know how much harm they are doing to themselves.

What benefits are there in violence?
most of us igbos in the north are diverting everything except highly necessary investments to the east, the Exodus we witnessed during the last election have shown us that this place is no home but a jungle to make money, personally, I'm gradually relocating to the east, 2019 won't caught me unawares like 2015.

8 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by MyGeneration(m): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2016
QuotaSystem:

A few thousands indeed. Just as many Ibos leaving the North are flocking into it daily, this is verifiable fact. I have cited examples of new enterprises I saw with my own eyes which were never in existence in 2013 when I was there last.

Some of you people need to leave your caves in the East to cure your ignorance. Even if only Sabon Gari market is closed down, the businesses of thousands of your kin would be wrecked and hunger would set in.

This is about facts and not petty ethnic supremacy so you can tone down on that gorilla instinct and allow logic to preside.
Does dat stop d north from seceeding?
U people shud try sth new like seceeding to see hw much u re loved. U wud be surprised at d happiness dat wud engulf not just Nigeria nd Africa but the whole world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2016
QuotaSystem:

This is about facts and not petty ethnic supremacy so you can tone down on that gorilla instinct and allow logic to preside.

When you compare the number of igbos doing business in the north to the number spread across various nations, it pales in comparison. In fact northers are also flooding the east. Their numbers are growing rapidly and some of them especially the street beggars speak fluent Igbo. It is not a one way street. There is migration on both sides.

7 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:

Anambra state is 6 times the size of Lagos yet Lagos contains 6 times the population of anambra

Anambra is 4,844 square kilometers while Lagos is 3,577 square kilometers in area.

How is anambra 6 time the size of lagos abi u no do maths for school
Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2016
greenermodels:
most of us igbos in the north are diverting everything except highly necessary investments to the east, the Exodus we witnessed during the last election have shown us that this place is no home but a jungle to make money, personally, I'm gradually relocating to the east, 2019 won't caught me unawares like 2015.

Abeg brother please relocate your things. There are so many other African countries to do business and will welcome you with open arms.

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by dienlmods: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Lies, I only returned from Nigeria yesterday and spent a week in Sokoto and I can authoritatively tell you that Ibo investments in the region are increasing. A particular note is the newest hotel in the town called Hotel Taraka and a roofing sheets manufacturing firm Andy Best all owned by Ibo men in Sokoto. Just ask Chief Eric Umeofia of Erisco if still in doubt.

What you are clearly ignorant of is that the BH insurgency mostly affected the NE and not the NW which remains peaceful and continues to host hundreds of thousands of Ibos that flock into it daily in their commercial buses (Young shall grow, Eze Nwata etc) looking for their daily bread.
The question is: will you fight hausa/fulani if they want to leave Nigeria? This is a simple question. . Will .you threaten hausa and fulanis with genocide if they decide to leave Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by greenermodels: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2016
QuotaSystem:

you're not igbo therefore you're not in position to judge our decisions, that you saw a few new investments does not mean we're not ready to secede. i have a multimillion naira business in the north yet i only keep essential stocks there now, i have a plot of land in a great location i initially planned to build rental units yet i have suspended it till after 2019 and is now in onitsha planning to build here instead. even if i build in the north after 2019, it might just be a small low cost structure to house my family, something i can easily forgo.many igbos in the north have sold off their landed properties since 2015 to reinvest in the east. many more are planning to retire to the east on or before 2019, the truth is that investments,capital and skilled labour are leaving the north en mass,the tempo would quickly increase by 2019.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by QuotaSystem: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2016
MyGeneration:

Does dat stop d north from seceeding?
U people shud try sth new like seceeding to see hw much u re loved. U wud be surprised at d happiness dat wud engulf not just Nigeria Africa but the whole world.

North secede from what and for why? Lmao.

Only the weak seek secession when powerless to protect and project their interests, which is what your trying to do because you have been reduced to political nothingness.

Is it not your craving for political relevance that is fueling Ndigbo support for Atiku 2019 which exposes and confirms the reason for your secession quest? In other words you are happy to embrace one Nigeria ruled by Atiku (ironically an Abokki) as long as there is an Obi as VP (mere commissioner) to secure your interests and wipe the tears of your current political irrelevance.

As I said, only the weak seek secession therefore it's impossible for the North to seek to leave when it's interests are well championed by its political actors and guarded by its military

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Kulas: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2016
Hmmmm,from the responce in this forum,it implies atleast 80 percents of non hausa fulani nigerians want them to go,now the question is why is not even 5 percent of non igbo speaking Nigerians want igbos to go.That's funny,so Igbos are so important like that to both" ndi ofe mmanu and ndi awusa falani" and they can't do without us(igbos).Ndi igbo umu nne m kwenu!,kwezuo nu!!!

5 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by MyGeneration(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Only the weak seek secession when powerless to protect and project their interests, which is what your trying to do because you have been reduced to political nothingness.

Is it not your craving for political relevance that is fueling Ndigbo support for Atiku 2019 which exposes and confirms the reason for your secession quest? In other words you are happy to embrace one Nigeria ruled by Atiku (ironically an Abokki) as long as there is an Obi as VP (mere commissioner) to secure your interests and wipe the tears of your current political irrelevance.

As I said, only the weak seek secession therefore it's impossible for the North to seek to leave when it's interests are well championed by its political actors and defended by its military
Stop shifting ground try ur luck on secession lets see how much the north is loved.

Just try it grin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Anambra is 4,844 square kilometers while Lagos is 3,577 square kilometers in area.

How is anambra 6 time the size of lagos abi u no do maths for school

Please check google. I looked at the official size from google which says Lagos is 389.5 square miles while anambra is 1870 square miles. If the information is wrong, then petition google to change it.

6 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by rumours: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2016
Will people loose their property and business because of Hausa-Fulani Republic? Legitimate properties and businesses! I do not think so. All over the world, people who are not citizens of those places own businesses and properties. Please argue more intelligently. Let Hausa-Fulani declare their interest in staying on their own first. We can even let them have the name: Nigeria to encourage them.

QuotaSystem:

Lies, I only returned from Nigeria yesterday and spent a week in Sokoto and I can authoritatively tell you that Ibo investments in the region are increasing. A particular note is the newest hotel in the town called Hotel Taraka and a roofing sheets manufacturing firm Andy Best all owned by Ibo men in Sokoto. Just ask Chief Eric Umeofia of Erisco if still in doubt.

What you are clearly ignorant of is that the BH insurgency mostly affected the NE and not the NW which remains peaceful and continues to host hundreds of thousands of Ibos that flock into it daily in their commercial buses (Young shall grow, Eze Nwata etc) looking for their daily bread.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2016
greenermodels:
you're not igbo therefore you're not in position to judge our decisions, that you saw a few new investments does not mean we're not ready to secede. i have a multimillion naira business in the north yet i only keep essential stocks there now, i have a plot of land in a great location i initially planned to build rental units yet i have suspended it till after 2019 and is now in onitsha planning to build here instead. even if i build in the north after 2019, it might just be a small low cost structure to house my family, something i can easily forgo.many igbos in the north have sold off their landed properties since 2015 to reinvest in the east. many more are planning to retire to the east on or before 2019, the truth is that investments,capital and skilled labour are leaving the north en mass,the tempo would quickly increase by 2019.

May almighty God continue to bless and protect you. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Princesaha: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2016
Someone already asked me this question some months back. My dear, there will be celebrations all over the country if they threaten to secede. Parties will be thrown everywhere and the greatest genocide against cows and Fowls in the history of this mother-earth will be committed that day for celebration purposes. Only few yoruba or southern muslims may think otherwise.

6 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by MyGeneration(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2016
D day north wud try it they wud be surprised to discover that yorubas hv already prepared secession documents waiting for then since independence. Whether they were joking or playing they wud mk sure they sign it as early as possible b4 they change their mind.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by greenermodels: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2016
Fremancipation:

Abeg brother please relocate your things. There are so many other African countries to do business and will welcome you with open arms.
countless igbos have or are gradually relocating their businesses to niger republic, if political power ever leaves the north, the economy there would suffer dearly,the truth is even agriculture has largely failed in the north due to the subsistent nature of it,almost all maize planted in the north this year are chemically treated maize supplied from aba and maize is the most widely consumed food in the north alongside Guinea corn.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Fremancipation: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2016
Kulas:
Hmmmm,from the responce in this forum,it implies atleast 80 percents of non hausa fulani nigerians want them to go,now the question is why is not even 5 percent of non igbo speaking Nigerians want igbos to go.That's funny,so Igbos are so important like that to both" ndi ofe mmanu and ndi awusa falani" and they can't do without us(igbos).Ndi igbo umu nne m kwenu!,kwezuo nu!!!

This thread is revealing the hypocrisy ndigbo are facing in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by Princesaha: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2016
Someone already asked me this question some months back. My dear, there will be celebrations all over the country if they threaten to secede. Parties will be thrown everywhere and the greatest genocide against cows and Fowls in the history of this mother-earth will be committed for celebration purposes.

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by MyGeneration(m): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2016
rumours:
Will people loose their property and business because of Hausa-Fulani Republic? Legitimate properties and businesses! I do not think so. All over the world, people who are not citizens of those places own businesses and properties. Please argue more intelligently. Let Hausa-Fulani declare their interest in staying on their own first. We can even let them have the name: Nigeria to encourage them.

If loosing properties nd investment wud bring hausa/fulani republic then so be it

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight For One Nigeria If Hausa-fulanis Decide To Leave? by dienlmods: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2016
QuotaSystem:

As I said, only the weak seek secession therefore it's impossible for the North to seek to leave when it's interests are well championed by its political actors and guarded by its military
Why don't you islamist want to separate from the infidel igbos? Why do you still love to be in the same country with such people as indigbo?

Mind you, hausa fulani, are not stronger, just that the afonja yorubas, due to their diabolical nature always support your evil people against the igbos...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Spends N10trn On Petrol Subsidy / Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen / 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.