Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) (32403 Views)

IF You Are Not In This Category, Don't Register For The N-power Program / Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program / List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Izonpikin: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2016
Hehehehe...

Make I laugh small
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Geniro: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2016
Qmerit:

We know...but sure-p was 10k what did you do about it! Allow people that don't ve any yet manage it! Better one would come I prayed.

KINGwax007:
guy, but u collected 10,000 naira for the GEJ sure P na... Why hating?

That 10K had more value than this 23K cos standard of living has tripled courtesy Buhari economy .

Anyway, Congrats to the OP and the rest on this. Man must wack !! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by maclatunji: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2016
Apparently, it is the noisiest parrots that are the most eager to get the benefits from a government they seek to undermine every day.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by PaulIdu: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2016
I hope those chosen would actually work and not see this as some chop clean mouth scheme

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by rozayx5(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2016
so 4.5 million lost reasonable jobs and we shud be celebrating 200k? 23k job

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by TopKat(m): 11:11am On Nov 21, 2016
Awesome
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by fortunechy(m): 11:11am On Nov 21, 2016
Its only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve a problem without using violence.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by alawi5k: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2016
Buhari till 2023. Expected alawi5k but now its alawi30k. Changing my username soon.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by odamaken(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2016
What about npower tech hardware when will they short list the names
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2016
grin 30k monthly pay and you are happy when politiefcian and relations are flying first class to Canada every weekend cry

Shame on Nigerian youths

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Acidosis(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Sorry bros! Thought it was one of those useless ipad youths...
They haven't even paid anyone yet... Oga, take it easy.
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Funjosh(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2016
++++++++
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Dongreat(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2016
I will like to thank the government for this as it's seems to bring smiles on the faces of few Nigerians which is good but to be truthful to ourselves, can this N-power be sustained for long (end of 2019), will salaries be paid in due time and no accumulation of unpaid dues, is this truly a way to benefit Nigerians and not some cheap political scores like "the Ogoni cleanup", will there be transparency and no embezzlement of the funds? All these are questions to be concerned with knowing the fact that any programme organized by any Nigeria government never last and is always mismanaged. I pray this will be different than others and sustained Longer.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2016
Ngeneukwenu on rampage grin

Congrats op
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Acidosis(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2016
KINGwax007:
guy, but u collected 10,000 naira for the GEJ sure P na... Why hating?

10k under GEJ had more value than 23k under the rotten fish.

Wait till they start paying before you folks celebrate. Don't trust this government just yet.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by rusher14: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2016
SoNature:

Many Nairalanders are so senseless and it's a pity you happen to be one of them. What has one's political affiliation got to do with being qualified for a job? smh

What stops you from creating jobs for the unemployed?

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by rusher14: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2016
Izonpikin:
shut up you slave... cheesy
Lalasticlala.
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by noyen(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2016
daprince098:
I think the selection is becoming real... Check out this
pls which device did u used to check pc or phone
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by eniola89(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2016
daprince098:
Congratulations!!! A nairalander has been selected for the npower program as a teacher. Though, I still don't believe yet until I receive a congratulatory message from them. Share your testimony here if you have also been selected.
Yes oh.. .it can only be God oh..

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by crisycent: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2016
If there's any nairalander that is beautiful, I can fvck you for a month and pay 50k.
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by TruthisOut: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2016
crisycent:
If there's any nairalander that is beautiful, I can fvck you for a month and pay 50k.

This N23K is so funny...we are really a poor country drained by the political class. @crisycent, I think I pay better - N100K per month
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Teobaba(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2016
Buhari is working let all be patient, sai Babab!
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by onatisi(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2016
Govt is only playing with time ,after 4 months they will say they are unable to pay salaries promptly. This is an unsustainable project in an economy experiencing acute revenue shortage and recession. Well good luck to all those selected

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by takenadoh: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2016
why will u put your phone number out there?

even Airforce1 attention seeker doesn't do that!!!!

don't see why this is news because there are about 1.69 million pple on NL, so obviously more than one wilk get selected for this NPower thing.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Emeritusseun(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2016
to whom it may concern....be informed that this Npower programme isnt a job per se but rather an internship,...so it has an expiry date, wch is 18months!......inasmuch as am not totally against dz prpgramme but i feel d govt can do better than dz...we need d real job, and not voluntry or internship stuff!.....wel, i didnt appply and i can neva do...for doz were shortlisted fpr d first stage, goodluck but i advise u to keep on applying for d real job even as u progreess in dz Npower scheme.....!....

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Heineken(m): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2016
Them select me too..... It's God.
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Izonpikin: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2016
rusher14:

Lalasticlala.
na wetin??
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
N23,000.00 while they gave their children FIRS, CBN, CUSTOM etc. what a generation angry

Oh please! Do NYSC corpers get more than this? The guy living in Mowe with a job in Lekki worth 60k - how much is his effective take home. This is a job without overtime and with significant holidays that allows for additional income streams.

Let's stop knocking things without inserting a rational narrative. The people who applied knew the terms and would rather work than borrow money to sit at home posting inanities on NL.

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by crisycent: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2016
TruthisOut:

This N23K is so funny...we are really a poor country drained by the political class. @crisycent, I think I pay better - N100K per month

We can eliminate poverty together grin
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by midehi2(f): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

How would you see your own, when some people rendered jobless by Jonathan wanton looting of the treasury, were applying for the jobs, You decided to spend your entire time on Nairaland, shouting Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, Afonja and Hating Buhari....

See ya life?
grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Application For 20th Batch Direct Short Service Commission (nigerian Navy) / N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? / Experience In A Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.