Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) (32404 Views)

IF You Are Not In This Category, Don't Register For The N-power Program / Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program / List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Realdeals(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
N23,000.00 while they gave their children FIRS, CBN, CUSTOM etc. what a generation angry
Hater spotted. You obviously did not pass through the university, had it been you would have know that inequality exist in the society. Beside just paying them N30k monthly for the next 2 years, they are being digitally empowered which will rub off on the students, thereby placing them in a vintage position for future recruitment.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by YhungPablo(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2016
Am +1 Today.. HBD to me.. NairaLanders pls show me love.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by abbeyty(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2016
Is the skills they are going to acquire during the program is why i appreciate it not for the money.
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by babajeje123(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2016
We youths are the bane of this country. We do celebrate mediocrity and low standard of life! N-power or whatever they call it is not the right thing to do. Apart from the fact that it is not sustainable on the part of the government, it is also not enough to make living comfortable for those employed. Are you kidding me? 23k in this economic recession? Why can't they use the money budgeted for this white elephant project improve electricity supply in the country? Yoruba people will say "wanti wanti ko leyin, to ba je meji, ko sha ti funfun". Literally, the adage means it is not a matter of quantity but quality (someone with better explanation should help or use google translation). I am not expecting too much from Buhari, he should just embark on just one project that will improve the lives of Nigerians. This N-Power is not lucrative.

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by austinbrown: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2016
My name dey there o I just dey wait make them give me the laptop make I begin use am do Yahoo Yahoo nonesence country

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by OgaTheTop2: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

How would you see your own, when some people rendered jobless by Jonathan wanton looting of the treasury, were applying for the jobs, You decided to spend your entire time on Nairaland, shouting Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, Afonja and Hating Buhari....

See ya life?
I tire for these brain damaged iPad yoots o..

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2016
Realdeals:

Hater spotted. You obviously did not pass through the university, had it been you would have know that inequality exist in the society. Beside just paying them N30k monthly for the next 2 years, they are being digitally empowered which will rub off on the students, thereby placing them in a vintage position for future recruitment.
i graduated from the prestigious university of Ilorin(Better by far) with a C.G.P.A of 4.1 . I was a scholar in my days...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Teobaba(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2016
Buhari is working let all be patient, sai Baba
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2016
onatisi:
Govt is only playing with time ,after 4 months they will say they are unable to pay salaries promptly. This is an unsustainable project in an economy experiencing acute revenue shortage and recession. Well good luck to all those selected
i am still waiting for DECEMBER prophesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by PhatBG(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Congrats to them.

Check my signature.
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by greggng: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Stop this unnecessary hype. I was the first to be selected and I quickly sent a post to that effect but unfortunately the moderator didn't give me credit for doing that.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by ncoolsome(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
rozayx5:
so 4.5 million lost reasonable jobs and we shud be celebrating 200k? 23k job

I dnt blame u 4 ur comment,i blame MTN for giving 10mb free data...pls gv me a link/source of ur propaganda that 4.5 million jobs hv been lost..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by onatisi(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
babajeje123:
We youths are the bane of this country. We do celebrate mediocrity and low standard of life! N-power or whatever they call it is not the right thing to do. Apart from the fact that it is not sustainable on the part of the government, it is also not enough to make living comfortable for those employed. Are you kidding me? 23k in this economic recession? Why can't they use the money budgeted for this white elephant project improve electricity supply in the country? Yoruba people will say "wanti wanti ko leyin, to ba je meji, ko sha ti funfun". Literally, the adage means it is not a matter of quantity but quality (someone with better explanation should help or use google translation). I am not expecting too much from Buhari, he should just embark on just one project that will improve the lives of Nigerians. This N-Power is not lucrative.
If you talk,they will say you hate buhari. This isn't the kind of project Nigeria needs now. This programme will eventually be riddle with corruption scandals

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by kurt09(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
alawi5k:
Buhari till 2023. Expected alawi5k but now its alawi30k. Changing my username soon.
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
daprince098:
I think the selection is becoming real... Check out this

Hi, please can you blank out the recipient's name and number?

This is WWW. Scammers are on the prowl.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Omonigeriarere: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
[s]
babajeje123:
[/s]

Nobody is forcing anybody to take up the job: that is why they called it offer for employment meaning you have the right to either accept or reject it outrightly.

Between remaining idle or taking up 30k job, the choice is yours.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Kazrem(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ope ni fun Oluwa.
"Ki afi'su si'no.........."

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
austinbrown:
My name dey there o I just dey wait make them give me the laptop make I begin use am do Yahoo Yahoo nonesence country

This got me cracking real hard grin grin

D kin lappy dem go even give you, maga no go even fit get your sequence grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by beajjay(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
They should just koman gimme my laptop and lemme start going.... My PC don old cool
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Eddy2010(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
babajeje123:

Possibly you are typing this from the comfort of your Air conditioned office, luxuriating in the emotional/ psychological eldorado associated with employment. Possibly you may not have ever felt the pinge of idleness and joblessness. Must we cast aspersion on all palliative measures initiated by the government? Must we lambast every single move made by the government? Isn't the program enunciated well to the general public when it was christened, "paid VOLUNTEER corps "? Do we understand here what VOLUNTEERSHIP work is all about? Invaded we forgot, in volunteership schemes, pay is never a major point of departure in enrolling on that. Service to humanity is. You can check out a similar program in U.S called, "Teach For America ". It's not new here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by abusoultan(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
all these dumby dumb*s criticizing the npower scheme are biased aimed at only promoting hatred and enmity. Has anyone ever in the history of dis country engage large number of workforce at once like this?
Whether u like it or not, Buhari/Osinbajo has set an indelible record in making nigeria great, no matter the hiccups. Perhaps Guinness World Record- 1st African President to employ and train 200,000.

Its categorically stated: Npower is VOLUNTARY, and if u don't know what voluntary is, ask the guy from Otuo..ke.

diarrhoea for anybody that quote me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by ststyreal(f): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Dongreat:
I will like to thank the government for this as it's seems to bring smiles on the faces of few Nigerians which is good but to be truthful to ourselves, can this N-power be sustained for long (end of 2019), will salaries be paid in due time and no accumulation of unpaid dues, is this truly a way to benefit Nigerians and not some cheap political scores like "the Ogoni cleanup", will there be transparency and no embezzlement of the funds? All these are questions to be concerned with knowing the fact that any programme organized by any Nigeria government never last and is always mismanaged. I pray this will be different than others and sustained Longer.
Don't worry about prompt payments of salaries because, am sure salaries or better still alawee will be paid promptly knowing fully well that our president wouldn't like to give his opponent an opportunity to spite him, that am sure of.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by jahsharon: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
KINGwax007:
guy, but u collected 10,000 naira for the GEJ sure P na... Why hating?

No, he didn't collect 10,000 naira promised for the GEJ SURE-P, they were owed several months because the Oga at the top used their SURE-P salary to marry a fifth wife and to buy houses in Dubai and America

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by bamasite(m): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
N23,000.00 while they gave their children FIRS, CBN, CUSTOM etc. what a generation angry
Get in touch with reality! I have refrained myself from insulting you! Don't thank me.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by lomprico(m): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
5%ers zero ur minds. This is for the 97%ers.
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by wisz1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Dongreat:
I will like to thank the government for this as it's seems to bring smiles on the faces of few Nigerians which is good but to be truthful to ourselves, can this N-power be sustained for long (end of 2019), will salaries be paid in due time and no accumulation of unpaid dues, is this truly a way to benefit Nigerians and not some cheap political scores like "the Ogoni cleanup", will there be transparency and no embezzlement of the funds? All these are questions to be concerned with knowing the fact that any programme organized by any Nigeria government never last and is always mismanaged. I pray this will be different than others and sustained Longer.
well said bro,Nigeria government lack adequate continuity in project executions especially when there is change in government within a party or change in government from one party to another.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Dongreat(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
ststyreal:

Don't worry about prompt payments of salaries because, am sure salaries or better still alawee will be paid promptly knowing fully well that our president wouldn't like to give his opponent an opportunity to spite him, that am sure of.

I hope so. Truth is I am optimistic about this and I really wish for it to be well handled.
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by KINGwax007(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
jahsharon:

No, he didn't collect 10,000 naira promised for the GEJ SURE-P, they were owed several months because the Oga at the top used their SURE-P salary to marry a fifth wife and to buy houses in Dubai and America
cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Dongreat(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
wisz1:

well said bro,Nigeria government lack adequate continuity in project executions especially when there is change in government within a party or change in government from one party to another.

I will be optimistic about it but in a case they act same as other failed projects then it will be another political suicide as we having forgot about the "Ogoni cleanup", and "N5000 stipend"
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Progressive01(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Geniro:

That 10K had more value than this 23K cos standard of living has tripled courtesy Buhari economy .

Anyway, Congrats to the OP and the rest on this. Man must wack !! grin grin

There's a difference between "standard of living" and "cost of living". Apparently what you meant to say is "cost of living" and not standard of living.

Standard of living trippling is a very commendable thing that everyone aspires to but you wouldnt know that woild you?

Tomorrow na una go dey call people illiterates.

Smh.

Comgrats to the beneficiaries.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Application For 20th Batch Direct Short Service Commission (nigerian Navy) / N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? / Experience In A Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.