Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) (32406 Views)

IF You Are Not In This Category, Don't Register For The N-power Program / Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program / List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by sabbath316(m): 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nagro

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by babajeje123(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Eddy2010:

Possibly you are typing this from the comfort of your Air conditioned office, luxuriating in the emotional/ psychological eldorado associated with employment. Possibly you may not have ever felt the pinge of idleness and joblessness. Must we cast aspersion on all palliative measures initiated by the government? Must we lambast every single move made by the government? Isn't the program enunciated well to the general public when it was christened, "paid VOLUNTEER corps "? Do we understand here what VOLUNTEERSHIP work is all about? Invaded we forgot, in volunteership schemes, pay is never a major point of departure in enrolling on that. Service to humanity is. You can check out a similar program in U.S called, "Teach For America ". It's not new here.
Your guesses about me may be right but inaccurate about being emotional about my comment and throwing aspersion on the government efforts. The truth of the matter is that this programme is not sustainable. Another government will come in and tell us they can further it. 'Teach for America' is an initiative of an NGO, not that of American government.
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by wisz1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
lets hope for the best.
Dongreat:

I will be optimistic about it but in a case they act same as other failed projects then it will be another political suicide as we having forgot about the "Ogoni cleanup", and "N5000 stipend"
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Macarony01: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
I no believe at first. But i was also chosen. Alimosho lga and also a friend too its real

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Cleanman(m): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nice One from the Goverment....In other news,see how you can make over 3 million naira online investing just #6000 on this new and easy program. You get paid directly to your bank account.

Read my signature below for more information.
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by bahlow87(m): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
Macarony01:
I no believe at first.
But i was also chosen. Alimosho lga
and also a friend too
its real

Also in alimosho local govt.... please let all be at peace about this programme
..the choice depend on you, if u are been offered to take up the voluntary programme. If I have a better offer why do this? But as it stands this 30k is better than 20k from secondary school around my house.

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by SillyMods: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

i graduated from the prestigious university of Ilorin(Better by far) with a C.G.P.A of 4.1 . I was a scholar in my days...
Post your result here.

Picture or ......

you know na grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by SillyMods: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Cleanman:
Nice One from the Goverment....In other news,see how you can make over 3 million naira online investing just #6000 on this new and easy program. You get paid directly to your bank account.

Read my signature below for more information.
If true, you wouldn't share this secrete. You'd prefer to be a multi-millionaire first.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by eROCK247(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
daprince098:

It has been increased to #30000.00. Though the stipend is nothing but still preferable than to remain idle. I have seen alot of graduates that earn below the minimum wage of #18000 working in our local private schools. The choice is yours to grab this as opportunity or earn below that while searching for good job
the highest paying private sec sch in Ughelli, Delta pays 25000 for graduates if u r employed to teach in ur qualified subject area. If not, u r paid 18000. Other private schools in the town pay 15000 or less.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by SillyMods: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
babajeje123:

Your guesses about me may be right but inaccurate about being emotional about my comment and throwing aspersion on the government efforts. The truth of the matter is that this programme is not sustainable. Another government will come in and tell us they can further it. 'Teach for America' is an initiative of an NGO, not that of American government.
You are not in a position to know what program is sustainable and which is not.

Some of you just disguise your unnecessary wailing and in the process expose yourself for what you truly are.

Isn't the program meant for 2 years or so? While at it, some will move up the ladder through this lofty program while paving way for others at the lower rung of the ladder.

undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
SillyMods:

Post your result here.

Picture or ......

you know na grin grin grin

send ur office so i ask them to send you my transcript...... grin
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by justmenoni: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Are you not even surprised that the names are more of the muslim religion? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
OZAOEKPE:
N23,000.00 while they gave their children FIRS, CBN, CUSTOM etc. what a generation angry
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by janengozi(f): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
jahsharon:

No, he didn't collect 10,000 naira promised for the GEJ SURE-P, they were owed several months because the Oga at the top used their SURE-P salary to marry a fifth wife and to buy houses in Dubai and America

mind what you say.I benefited from surep GIS and the pay was 30k . they didn't own me
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by eROCK247(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Now that we are 'selected', what next?
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by bamasite(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
onatisi:

If you talk,they will say you hate buhari. This isn't the kind of project Nigeria needs now. This programme will eventually be riddle with corruption scandals
In one sentence, succinctly discuss what he should have done. Am desciplined enough not to insult anyone.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by eROCK247(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
justmenoni:
Are you not even surprised that the names are more of the muslim religion? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by justmenoni: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
No mind me lol, was just been sarcastic

[quote author=eROCK247 post=51234137][/quote]
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by saintmark88(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sure-p wasn't this transparent, even to get tht useless Sure-p, it was politicized, if u dnt know one oga uncharged, ur name would be substituted........ Sure-p was a sure failure

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by BusinessAnalyst: 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
babajeje123:

Hello, I think it's hightime you stopped this your flimsy and inappropriate conclusion. The issue about 'non sustainable' shouldn't be your headache at this early stage of the scheme but being the first time in the histrory of Nigeria that government would provide jobs for 200,000 unemployed graduates without any nepotism, calls for commendation and should be highly applauded. Let all put hatred and politics apart, for this they have done alone, I give them my regard.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by millionboi(m): 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Acidosis:

They haven't even paid anyone yet... Oga, take it easy.
hahaha
Another scam from APC Govtmnt .
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Skillz02(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pidgin2:
N23,000/mth loading, congrats
Oga its 30k

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by babajeje123(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
I wonder the kind of job people will get without interview! It is a pity that our young graduates don't know their values because of the mess the old illiterate has dragged the economy into. I learned it's a contract job, so what become of them after 2 years? Buhari should roll out notable measures that will resuscitate our economy not all these traditional rulers induced archaic ideologies which are taking us deeper into the miry clay of poverty.
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Please good Samaritan helepu mi check for this number shocked shocked

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by babajeje123(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
BusinessAnalyst:
Hello, I think it's hightime you stopped this your flimsy and inappropriate conclusion. The issue about 'non sustainable' shouldn't be your headache at this early stage of the scheme but being the first time in the histrory of Nigeria that government would provide jobs for 200,000 unemployed graduates without any nepotism, calls for commendation and should be highly applauded. Let all put hatred and politics apart, for this they have done alone, I give them my regard.
Oga, can't you be civil in your expressions? You don't need to be insulting to make your point know. only people with shallow thinking creativity do that.
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by Kbworld: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
I'm selected too. tnk God for me
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by DrTims(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
I was also selected. Thank God for everything....
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by DrTims(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
There was an online interview....8-)
babajeje123:
I wonder the kind of job people will get without interview! It is a pity that our young graduates don't know their values because of the mess the old illiterate has dragged the economy into. I learned it's a contract job, so what become of them after 2 years? Buhari should roll out notable measures that will resuscitate our economy not all these traditional rulers induced archaic ideologies which are taking us deeper into the miry clay of poverty.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by slimfancier(f): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Congratulations to all of us, but the truth is work will commence by 2019 some months to presidential election. Thank you grin
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by ollypapi(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Congrats to you @OP....

congrats to us I'm also selected and I'm under alimosho Lagos State
but please how do u log in to npower volunteer network I have forgotten my password details now
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
ollypapi:

congrats to us I'm also selected and I'm under alimosho Lagos State
but please how do u log in to npower volunteer network I have forgotten my password details now
Congrats to you bro..

I'm not in npower... Ask OP
Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by mozeyub(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Successfully selected. Alhamdulillah.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) by BusinessAnalyst: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
babajeje123:

Oga, can't you be civil in your expressions? You don't need to be insulting to make your point know. only people with shallow thinking creativity do that.
I wasn't insulting you my brother but just telling you to at least let us look beyond the 'BAU' scenarios of the past and for the first time give credits where it dues.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Application For 20th Batch Direct Short Service Commission (nigerian Navy) / N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? / Experience In A Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.