Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child (2066 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher / What To Do With A Rejected Diamond Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Warhawk(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
These days, since i declared my aim of contesting in the annual Miss NL pageant, i hv been getting a lot of hate mails and i fell i can't hold it in anymore.. This is my biography, the timeline of events in my life
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Warhawk(m): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Y name is Tunde and i am in my early Twenties.. I was born in the slums of Makoko to a streetsweeper father and a Prostitute of a mother, i can remember thinking abt the reason why Men were always visiting mom in her room, from Papa Ade the shoemaker to Mr Emeka the ogogoro seller, it was always dirty men that patronized her but my mom never complained. She always told me that all this were necessary to keep food in the house since my dad absconded with a few of our properties. One day i stumbled upon mom's panties and i had this feeling that it would fit me.. The pantie was very tattered due to the fact that she's been wearing it since last year. When i put it on, it felt good, very good and it dawned upon me that nature has made a mistake in making me a male......
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Warhawk(m): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
.... I was sixteen when my mom allowed me to be her love-vendor, it was a very good business until she contacted the dreaded disease HIV/AiDs, i was devastated because coupled to the fact that am an illiterate, it has been prophesied by IFA that i was never going to amount to anything in life.. So on a fateful saturday i took a knife and headed into the bush in order to end my miserable life as i was going out i heard my junior sister discussing with her friends abt their maths teacher who has been toasting her , that was the turning point of my Life, i saw in my sister the passport to the life my mother's whoredom coudn't provide me, now i was 18 then, and i have been hearing of a Male Barbie Bobrisky who specializes in producing bleaching creams at affordable rates, i got one for my sister who was formerly looking lyk our streetsweeper of a father, when the bleaching cream took effect i knew it was time for her to hit the streets and make us some money to live off.......
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Warhawk(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
... When i saw that my sister's line of business was not making money , i joined her in the trade in the guise of a woman and lured unsuspecting males to Bleep me, needless to say i enjoyed it.. I was surfing the net one day with a customer's phone when i heard of the Miss NL beauty pageant and knowing that with my disfigured face, i didn't sand a cjance of winning in the male category, i now created an account named HADEZ and used my scrawny looking sister as DP, and started to bide my time . So here i am please vote for me , i really need that #50k to eat cc. Mackbrooklyn, enybliss,mzlarem,Jarizod,dauntless15, Kisschrix,lawlahdey,smallville10,juicylucy,Cashmoney02
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Warhawk(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
N
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Warris going on here? grin
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Warhawk(m): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Warhawk(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pp
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
stop spamming nairaland with dots Oga grin

Warhawk:
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Laveda(f): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
I think one should start paying for every thread created.

undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Laveda:
I think one should start paying for every thread created.

undecided
tongue
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Laveda(f): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Hadez(f): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
After following me, sending pms and trying to toast me but I rejected be went around creating threads for me even his location is HADES. The Loser can't take rejection grin

8 Likes

Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Masonic(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hehehe... Booking spaces to type more lies. Come on boy, the single fact that this shiit is false makes its even more pathetic to read.

What's NL turning into for chrissakes

7 Likes

Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by makydebbie(f): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Is this necessary?
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
see as people kill the moral of this thread. Chai. Gaawwwd cry
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
undecided warrisdis sad
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
warrisdhiz nonsense undecided smh for romanceland
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:
After following me, sending pms and trying to toast me but I rejected be went around creating threads for me even his location is HADES. The Loser can't take rejection
We'll know the real loser when your 50k pursuit context comes to an end grin
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by KingRex1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Op I still don't think having an anonymous account on a faceless forum gives you the right to be this shallow

6 Likes

Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
How did we even get here?
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:
After following me, sending pms and trying to toast me but I rejected be went around creating threads for me even his location is HADES. The Loser can't take rejection grin

You know the drill

Proof(Preferably pictures) or..... lipsrsealed
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
cool

GLORY
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:
call mynd
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by CentaurXV(m): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
#Pfft.
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Hadez is actually female and she's my Bitçh..

I have her number and we talk often....

Believe me.. She screams when she cums.. She literally runs down the mountain when she cums..

3 Likes

Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Presh900(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
KissChrix:

You know the drill

Proof(Preferably pictures) or..... lipsrsealed
she will present doctored pictures.... Tell her to post everything without cleaning/blotting
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by CentaurXV(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin grin grin grin

Hadez is actually female and she's my Bitçh..

I have her number and we talk often....

Believe me.. She screams when she cums.. She literally runs down the mountain when she cums..

Dafuq!!!
Cc: Quethomosel!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
cool

Damn! I was late... I didn't catch the fun on time..
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by collinometricx: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
cool

Damn! I was late... I didn't catch the fun on time..
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by collinometricx: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
makydebbie:
Is this necessary?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trashy OR Sexy >> Ugandan Babe Exposes Her Wet Punni In Photoshoot! / What Is That One Thing You Hate About Yourself / Ladies Why Do u Love That Liquid.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.