Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child (2065 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher / What To Do With A Rejected Diamond Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
CentaurXV:

Dafuq!!!
Cc: Quethomosel!!! shocked shocked shocked
tongue
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by MackBrooklyn: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
cheesy grin

Presh, I see you cool
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Gladiator1: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Warhawk:
N
Oga, why this? U wan turn to d next Jude?? What did Bros Tunde do to deserve this?
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Gofwane(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
call mynd
are you a sadist? Why are you trying to ruin the drama that is about to gather speed?
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Gofwane:
are you a sadist? Why are you trying to ruin the drama that is about to gather speed?
haha grin
but I'm the 1 with the problem but you lookin' for a show?
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Enybliss(f): 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
hahahahaha mzlarem come and read Hadez or tunde story
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Hadez(f): 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Enybliss(f): 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:

Why don't you read the comments. Find a way to consol your bipolar disorder friend

ranging from just mood issue to Acceptance ish to anorexia,over-anxiety to self esteem ish and all that.. grin
why did you delete the name you wrote Daring me to find you on Facebook, olosho
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Hadez(f): 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Hadez(f): 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mzlarem, Enybliss and Hadez... do you three have shame at all?, like seriously!, since morning.

Give yourselves some dignity as ladies.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
asuo27:
Mzlarem, Enybliss and Hadez... do you three have shame at all?, like seriously!, since morning.

Excuse me,is it your data or your phone? mind yourself abeg,i don't do unnecessary dissing.
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 22, 2016
MzLarem:
Excuse me,is it your data or your phone? mind yourself abeg,i don't do unnecessary dissing.
I am not dissing either of you, this has been on like since morning from one thread to the other.

Is it worth it?, if it is then continue.

Goodnight!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Enybliss(f): 12:03am On Nov 22, 2016
asuo27:

coming from someone who fought with jude for a whole day last time, wheres your own dignity? And how did i inconvenience you, or i shouldn't use my data or phone again
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 22, 2016
Enybliss:
coming from someone who fought with jude for a whole day last time, wheres your own dignity? And how did i inconvenience you, or i shouldn't use my data or phone again
Really?, you mean i fought with jude for a whole day and i don't remember, because have never spent 16 hours fighting anyone on here.

Give it a rest already.
#peace!.

3 Likes

Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by pennytrate: 12:11am On Nov 22, 2016
Catfight watch out for claws bîtches undecided
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Enybliss(f): 12:16am On Nov 22, 2016
asuo27:
Really?, you mean i fought with jude for a whole day and i don't remember, because have never spent 16 hours fighting anyone on here.

Give it a rest already.
#peace!.
and what made you think i fought for 16hrs when i came online some minutes past nine pm, my first comment falls under the same time, so i have no idea where you got your ridiculous assertions from, don't say what you don't know, try to substantiate whatever you say against people
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 22, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol. Your is nonexistent. I will choose ulcer over your type of life. Anytime,anyday. and yes,i HAD.M

OlosHOE
McLarem,didn't you just try and tell me 2 be nice the other day? grin
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 22, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
McLarem,didn't you just try and tell me 2 be nice the other day? grin
Some people don't deserve any nice gesture
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 22, 2016
MzLarem:
Some people don't deserve any nice gesture
yeah,folk can say some ignorant things at times.
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 22, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
True that!
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 22, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
"Ignorant things" you say, is obvious you're barking up the wrong tree so let me demystify this to your understanding instead of being plain dumb, does asking people who have been brawling for long to stop means one is ignorant?.

Back to where you came with such assumptions.

Such notion that African American English is global is utterly outlandish, and of course should be coming from one with a parochial mentality if you must assume so...even the so called link you gave proved it's slangs which i stated earlier... now, who's the ignoramus?, can one write slangs on a job application form and expect to be called to work?, Hell No! Because there are conventional ways of doing things...don't ever jump into anything that has to do with my monikers if you must show this petty side of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Presh900(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2016
Gladiator1:
Oga, why this? U wan turn to d next Jude?? What did Bros Tunde do to deserve this?
lol... I jst wan gv am that attention im dey look for... Na she 1st create thread for me and Dharray
Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2016
Benita27:
"Ignorant things" you say, is obvious you're barking up the wrong tree so let me demystify this to your understanding instead of being plain dumb, does asking people who have been brawling for long to stop means one is ignorant?.

Back to where you came with such assumptions.

Such notion that African American English is global is utterly outlandish, and of course should be coming from one with a parochial mentality if you must assume so...even the can one write slangs on a job application form and expect to be called to work?, Hell No! Becaus..don't ever jump into anything that has to do with my monikers if you must show this petty side of you.
yer monikers? Herbie undecided
You jumped into my mentions spiting stupid with no logical argument on that thread but teasing
and you expect me 2 hold any type of decent view of you? undecided

asuo27:
Is not used globally, who speaks that junk?...beside ghetto dwellers. grin
•••••••
This yer post HERE is late

And you likely put sense behind it because
of what I told you last time.
•••••
Now I was in no conversation with you.
YOU broke into mine with lezz undecided
but you sit here and twist it .
•••• •
So let me feed you yer line.

Don't Ever Jump Into A Conversation That My Moniker Is Involved in .PERIOD.Good -BYE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
yer monikers? Herbie undecided
You jumped into my mentions spiting stupid with no logical argument on that thread but teasing
and you expect me 2 hold any type of decent view of you? undecided

•••••••
This yer post HERE is late

And you likely put sense behind it because
of what I told you last time.
•••••
Now I was in no conversation with you.
YOU broke into mine with lezz undecided
but you sit here and twist it .
•••• •
So let me feed you yer line.

Don't Ever Jump Into A Conversation That My Moniker Is Involved in .PERIOD.Good -BYE.
I can't believe you found the truth offensive.

You touche to the fact that Britain colonized America so therefore America was only making an effort to modernize english.

From your link as i stated earlier also supported the claims that African American English is slangs but you said the basis for my arguement was unintelligent...even a kid wouldn't argue this fact.

Bye!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2016
Benita27:
I can't believe you found the truth offensive.

You touche to the fact that Britain colonized America so therefore America was only making an effort to modernize english.

From your link as i stated earlier also supported the claims that African American English is slangs but you said the basis for my arguement was unintelligent...even a kid wouldn't argue this fact.

Bye!.
If you would have payed attention 2 the conversation you barged into you would have KNOWN I Made No Such Claims against it being.
••• •
And I won't get into yer biased labeling of a cultural language as "ghetto"
••• •
But thats giving you far 2 much explaining this.
I told you 2 KEEP Off but yer still trying 2 argue undecided
STOP .
I don't want this in my mentions.
Don't want 2 hear what you gotta say.JUST GO undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Wrong? / Is It Advisable To Show My Bae Off? / Reviews On Shea Butter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.