Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC (5462 Views)

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says / My NYSC Sex Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by nagodesmile18(f): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
suduji:

my friend do not be scared from abuja to katsina is about 2hours 30 mins journey and it was about 1k three years ago when i served there...katsina is one of the best
kai....aboki naa e pass 2 hrs 30 mins.....na lyk 4-5 hrs by road from abuja
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by MidasTouche01(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahaha. Alaye, the only place for North when I need visit na Gombe..

If I have my way, I go relocate back to KD or Katsina.. Very quiet states..

I hail thee....
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by Smellymouth: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
MidasTouche01:

I hail thee....

Na me hail you pass bruh.. grin
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by MidasTouche01(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na me hail you pass bruh.. grin

Me ke

Me wey never reach Lagos before sef grin
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by Smellymouth: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Me ke

Me wey never reach Lagos before sef grin

Lagos nor far na grin
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by suduji: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
You can get a flight to Kano from Abuja then 2 hrs journey to katsina..

Kano to Katsina is even less than 2hrs because the road is very okay..

Katsina is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria..Beautiful roads ,the best road network I've seen outside Abuja..

Katsina has the best orientation Camp in nigeria..

Enjoy your stay.. cool
no need to suffer yourself....since op is based in abuja,just take a bus from abuja to katsina direct instead of taking a flight from abuja to kano and then taking a car from kano to katsina.from abuja to katsina by road is 2hours 30mins....think about it....i have travelled the route so i know what i am tallking about.

1 Like

Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by Smellymouth: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
suduji:

no need to suffer yourself....since op is based in abuja,just take a bus from abuja to katsina direct instead of taking a flight from abuja to kano and then taking a car from kano to katsina.from abuja to katsina by road is 2hours 30mins....think about it....i have travelled the route so i know what i am tallking about.

And the road is very okay..

Well said bruh.. cool

Cc: sweerychick..
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by Smellymouth: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sleekyshuga.. How far? cheesy grin
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
Sleekyshuga.. How far? cheesy grin
undecided undecided grin cry

1 Like

Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by windeal: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Follow Edo airways its faster and cheaper
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by Smellymouth: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

undecided undecided grin cry

Comean whisper it in my ear... tongue

Delta abi? cheesy
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by Abydehme(m): 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Katsina state has the best orientation camp in Nigeria I served there and didn't redeploy. From kano airport U will connect Katsina. From the Garage you will get Keke Napep to take you to Mani Rd that's where the camp it's located. As for the fun places there are lots of them and my dear you can as well go to Niger republic just 250 will take you there.
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

Comean whisper it in my ear... tongue

Delta abi? cheesy
Buhahahahahahaha cheesy!! Who Delta epp undecided?

Lemme oo cry!!
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by fairlyusedpant: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Buhahahahahahaha cheesy!! Who Delta epp undecided?

Lemme oo cry!!
just tell him that it is yobe state that they posted you to, you think I don't know, yobe is a good state sha, it is better than maiduguri, they have 24 hours bomb sorry i mean 24 hours light, good water system, they do throw knockout, infact they have a colour riot festival once in a blue moon, you can even play ball on the streets during state of emergency, very peaceful and quiet, and the people in yobe are good runners, they do organise running competition during bombing festivals, you will enjoy yobe state, enjoy, you can thank me later
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

just tell him that it is yobe state that they posted you to, you think I don't know, yobe is a good state sha, it is better than maiduguri, they have 24 hours bomb sorry i mean 24 hours light, good water system, they do throw knockout, infact they have a colour riot festival once in a blue moon, you can even play ball on the streets during state of emergency, very peaceful and quiet, and the people in yobe are good runners, they do organise running competition during bombing festivals, you will enjoy yobe state, enjoy, you can thank me later
Hahahhahaha!! Marketing & Journalism at its peak grin!!

I told him in the oza room, okwaya Smellymouth cheesy?

BTW, I got posted to Nasarawa lipsrsealed..
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by Teespice(f): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
congratulations to my prospective otondo.
better don't think of redeploying.
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by Smellymouth: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

I told him in the oza room, okwaya Smellym.outh cheesy?

Chisos!! Make NYSC officals shiit for body dia!!!

Why dem go carry you go Nasarawa na? cry

Not even Benin or somewhere closer to warri..
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by Gofwane(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
sweerychick:
:' cry cry cry.. I cry cry.. How do I get there by air?
who you dey form for?
I know say na one yellow bus you go enter, and begin to dey sweat like christmas goat.

Better take this thread to TRAVEL section. They will attend to you.
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Teespice:

Hahahahaha!! My dear, I haven't gotten over the shock grin!! I chose that state just to cover the slot for North Central, no be say e sweet me sad..

Smellymouth:

Chisos!! Make NYSC officals shiit for body dia!!!
Why dem go carry you go Nasarawa na? cry
Not even Benin or somewhere closer to warri..
LWKMD cheesy!! They just planned me embarassed..
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
sweerychick:
yea, I don't know if the have an airport there cry

I served there too. The airport there is for decoration. The only way you can make your trip easy is for you to board a flight to Kano and then board a car to KT from there.
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
nagodesmile18:
kai....aboki naa e pass 2 hrs 30 mins.....na lyk 4-5 hrs by road from abuja

Abeg help me tell am. I served in KT too and I left from abj. It's almost 6hrs.
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by nagodesmile18(f): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
elomez:

Abeg help me tell am. I served in KT too and I left from abj. It's almost 6hrs.
no mind d guy
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by fairlyusedpant: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Teespice:

so you that you were posted to borno state, i heard you wanted to redeploy to yobe state, is it good??
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by dramaine(m): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
That makes us 2. I'm katsina bound
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by fairlyusedpant: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

eh nassarawa is a good state, filled with cowbell milk and honey, you will enjoy the hot sun which contains vitamin G, nasarrawa is the home of nutrition, you will enjoy tuwo and the rest, they also have side attractions like you will see cows walking on the road and displaying their sexy legs, infact you will enjoy it, i heard they do pay corpers 100,000 incase you want to redeploy to borno state, if not then nasarrawa is the best, congratz once again gringringrin
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by funkyibodude(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
suduji:

kastina 2.5hrs are you high on weed? Maybe you are mistaken it for Kaduna state.. Kastina from Abuja is about 5hrs or more with a private care, because its about 3hrs from kano.. At op why are you crying? It's a good experience for you cool

1 Like

Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by Teespice(f): 5:13am On Nov 22, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

so you that you were posted to borno state, i heard you wanted to redeploy to yobe state, is it good??

Shut it abeg.

were you the one I quoted.

FYI. I didn't serve in borno state.
otele.
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by Teespice(f): 5:15am On Nov 22, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Hahahahaha!! My dear, I haven't gotten over the shock grin!! I chose that state just to cover the slot for North Central, no be say e sweet me sad..

LWKMD cheesy!! They just planned me embarassed..

I understand that feeling dear.

in my own case I didn't have any state to choose from apart from Northern states.

I really had to beg before I was allowed to come down north.

trust me, it's going to be fun.
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:02am On Nov 22, 2016
Teespice:

I understand that feeling dear.

in my own case I didn't have any state to choose from apart from Northern states.

I really had to beg before I was allowed to come down north.

trust me, it's going to be fun.
The cold I woke up to this morning is scary, and this is SS where daily activities from industries warm the atmosphere..

What will the North Central look like this period cry embarassed? Lots of us were shipped to the North, mehn embarassed..
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by mrblessed(m): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2016
Nawa o. This question is annoyingly rhetoric and even dumb. This bimbo stays in Abuja and wants to know how to get to Katsina by air? And know this for a fact: she distrust the advice of family members and friends, hence her resort to nairaland. Such an imaginative lady. The next question will be: how do I get to Abuja International airport? The message has been passed without difficult, she will be hitting her state of posting by air.
Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by Teespice(f): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

The cold I woke up to this morning is scary, and this is SS where daily activities from industries warm the atmosphere..

What will the North Central look like this period cry embarassed? Lots of us were shipped to the North, mehn embarassed..

the weather down here is cold but not as much.

it would be worse december/january and part of February.

don't sweat it. just go to camp first and if you don't like it, you can redeploy.

one trick though, don't apply for redeployment while in camp, chances are it may/may not work out. wait for three months to apply for redeployment. it will definitely work. my previous flatmate redeployed to Lagos and my cousin to ogun state after three months.

1 Like

Re: I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC by Teespice(f): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2016
elomez:

I served there too. The airport there is for decoration. The only way you can make your trip easy is for you to board a flight to Kano and then board a car to KT from there.

easy yes, but it's a waste of money since kano to kastina is very far.

op should take a straight bus to kastina.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life / I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream / Regina Daniels Begs Ned To Free Ex Boyfriend From Kirikiri, See Ned Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.