Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,322 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother (14496 Views)

Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral / Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. / Meet The World’s Youngest Father. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by OAM4J: 3:05am On Nov 06, 2009
C’mon people, I know this is bad, very bad. But I really can’t blame the guy that much. This girl doesn’t look 11. Look at the picture. Anybody could have been deceived. In fact I pity the guy. And to think it was the girl that asked for the date after lying about her age.   undecided

Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by missSexy: 3:27am On Nov 06, 2009
one has to check ID's. even us women we do have to check id's b4 we do the do
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:07am On Nov 06, 2009
hahahaha this makes me laugh ooooo.
obviously she doesnt look 11 now cause when you get pregnant, guess what?
YOU GET BOOBIES!! you mature.
the hormones probably did some rapid puberty or something like that.
maybe she didnt look 11 but im pretty sure she looked young enough.
she got her boobies from pregnancy for nursing.

the guy is sick!!! point blank.
and the girl is stupid!!
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by spoilt(f): 5:12am On Nov 06, 2009
She looks 11 under all that ridiculous makeup.
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:18am On Nov 06, 2009
spoilt:

She looks 11 under all that ridiculous makeup.
i agree.

lolol
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by SeanT21(f): 5:37am On Nov 06, 2009
That girl is not 11.
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by Easyjay: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2009
She may be 11 though cos an 11 european is always bigga n , dan an 11 nigerian
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:59am On Nov 06, 2009
Easyjay:

She may be 11 though cos an 11 european is always bigga n , dan an 11 nigerian
true! when i went to naija everyone thought i was a lot older than i was.
people were guessing my age 4 years off most of the time. lol
the person of my same age would look a lot younger and more under developed than me.
so what youre saying seems to be true.
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by ayomidej(f): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2009
What A JOKE
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by Gabry(f): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2009
Even in Europe and America, girls of 11 age look so much older than their age these days. Well, at least they get to get away from bouncers and security when going to night clubs and gambling places unlike me! Na waaa!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by sylve11: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2009
all she ever wanted was a stick but she got a baby sad cool
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by Easyjay: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2009
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by Gabry(f): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2009
I was wondering why did the guy even shoot his sperm in her. Is he daft? Yes he is!!! angry
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by snokky(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2009
now all of u women wey don marry don read am now, this is a common

11yr old gal. so next time u re preggy, i dont wanna here all those,

Oh, my dear, the back is paining me, oh.ouch, its the leg again, etc u all use to cry about.

If u ever complain pere? I will just __________________
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by Gabry(f): 1:13am On Nov 09, 2009
^^^ And I will shoot you and skin you alive!
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by Juniordav: 2:59am On Nov 09, 2009
Sorry shes not d youngest mother. Go 2 Bayelsa state, Brass Island U 'll find a girl of 9yrs contractors av pregnated now mothers. this was far back 2002 i visited there or u may ask any corper that served in bayelsa state 2 gist U better.
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by eddy1977(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2010
where is her father?
I can only conclude that the lack of a father (male) figure in this case,proves once again that we need fathers who can stand and be fathers again.
I have a daughter 5 years younger than her and this article has stirred me to stand up and umbrella my daughter,hopefully she will grow to make me proud.

any other father in the house?
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by saintneo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2010
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by 5p1naz(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2010
now thats not rite
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by OAM4J: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2010
saintneo:

http://youngest_mother.tripod.com/

unbelievable! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? / Obi Cubana Sprays Money On Naked Girls In Pool. They Were Also Sweeping Cash / Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.