Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother (14482 Views)

Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral / Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. / Meet The World’s Youngest Father. (2) (3) (4)

Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by Godmother(f): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2009
Guys I couldnt wait to post this here.A girl getting pregnant and giving birth at 11  shocked shocked shocked

http://www.popcrunch.com/meet-11-year-old-kordeza-zhelyazkova-the-worlds-youngest-mother/
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2009
some men in this world are really just sick.

and now i understand why kids shouldnt be having kids!!!
how dare she just call her baby "a new toy"
that baby is NOT a toy!!
gosh, these kids sef.
what a world.
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2009
and i thought the youngest mother was this girl in Peru sometime back in the 1900's that gave birth to a baby at 5 years old.
people didnt believe it was possible.
so she didnt go down in the history books? im guessing maybe there wasnt enough evidence to prove that she did.
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by hollandis(f): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2009
Some girls cant even keep their legs closed angry
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by SisiKill1: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2009
She won't be the world's youngest mama for too long. Watch others try to beat her record now that she's everywhere.

All that's left is TLC offering her a show and she becomes a bona fide celeb.

God bless us everyone!
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2009
hollandis:

Some girls cant even keep their legs closed angry
hollandis!!! grin
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by Gabry(f): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2009
Im speechless!
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2009
I see some people are blaming the girl, what was a 19 yr old man doing looking at an 11yr old? Pedophile.
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I see some people are blaming the girl, what was a 19 yr old man doing looking at an 11yr old? Pedophile.
thats exactly what i thought.
fuking sick men in this world and a lot of dumb girls.
two wrongs!!
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by edoyad(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2009
Chai ! Sick world sad
at 11 i still used to fall asleep on my mama's leg , and you want to tell me prayers and ish really work. There's too much evil and insanity in this world for it to stuff to determined by any outer or superior life force.
Girl without pubic hair delivering babies and where is the monster responsible ? Her parents should also be executed especially the so called mummy that would let such happen. My mother would die before she'd let such happen to me if i were a girl. sad There is no God.
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by LordReed(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2009
She sure doesn't look 11! Could it be a hoax?
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2009
Lord_Reed:

She sure doesn't look 11! Could it be a hoax?
what are you looking at?
the girl is 11, okay?
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by Pharoh: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2009
The girl should take the bigger blame in this issue.
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2009
Pharoh:

The girl should take the bigger blame in this issue.
OH NO, NOT AGAIN.
and why is that?
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by Pharoh: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

OH NO, NOT AGAIN.
and why is that?

You should read the full article to realize that and the guy does have his own blame as well.
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by hollandis(f): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

OH NO, NOT AGAIN.
and why is that?
For enjoying the injection
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by smooooooth: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2009
the deed's already done, and they have both taken responsibility for it, why send the guy to prison. the baby and her mother need him now. sometimes law can just be sooooooooooo bleeped. they need to use their head at times, besides she said she lied about her age.
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by LordReed(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

what are you looking at?
the girl is 11, okay?

And ur proof is?
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by TheSeeker(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2009
This is not new. Go to some part of northern Nigeria and see girls her age getting married off and having kids.
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2009
TheSeeker:

This is not new. Go to some part of northern Nigeria and see girls her age getting married off and having kids.
true.
its just that you never hear about it.
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by Gabry(f): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2009
base on the news, the guy did not know that she was 11 and also she was the one that called him out on a date. So obviously, the girl is all so Hot inside
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by Ben13: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2009
The statistic is not correct. World's youngest mother should be a Naija citizen.

Apart from the Traditional or Religious system of the Northern part of this country, the lil gurls living in the ghetto parts of the Niger delta and west hia can't be ignored in this. . .
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ben-10:

The statistic is not correct. World's youngest mother should hail from Naija.

Apart from the Traditional or Religious system of the Northern part of this country, the lil gurls living in the ghetto parts in the Niger delta and west hia can't be ignored in this. . .
You and I know they dont take into consideration statistics from Africa unless it has to do with HIV/AIDS, Poverty, Malaria cry
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by Ben13: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2009

grin true
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by Easyjay: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2009
cool cool i cant see she looks like a 17yo to me or is it my sunglasses cry
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by nich(m): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2009
i've already read the story referred to here, but there's still something that bothers me: have you seen pregnant women before? i mean the protuding stomachs? my mind has not been able to attach the same to the frame of an 11-year old kid.  undecided  

undecided  shiiiiish! still cant see it.  

pls note: i aint saying i dont believe the story o.
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2009
nich:

i've already read the story referred to here, but there's still something that bothers me: have you seen pregnant women before? i mean the protuding stomachs? my mind has not been able to attach the same to the frame of an 11-year old kid.  undecided  

undecided  shiiiiish! still cant see it.  

pls note: i aint saying i dont believe the story o.
I see what you are saying, young teenage moms spring back into shape she does look a little sloppy or maybe she was just a chubby kid. Still wrong no matter what.
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by nich(m): 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2009
i cant even picture the kid walking around with a protuding stomach. i mean . . . shish! . . . not even all that weight on those tiny 'not-yet-a-teenager' legs. undecided
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by klassyguy(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
nich:

i cant even picture the kid walking around with a protuding stomach. i mean . . . shish! . . . not even all that weight on those tiny 'not-yet-a-teenager' legs. undecided

she is a teen. eleventeen years old. grin
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by Amigoz(f): 12:20am On Nov 06, 2009
Sad!!
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by r231(m): 2:03am On Nov 06, 2009
very sad shocked shocked
Re: Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother by sjeezy8: 2:48am On Nov 06, 2009
The girl is to blame she doesnt look like an 11 year old chick . The small babe didnt tell him her age, and it seems like shes the one who pushed for a relationship wit da guy.

Why Most Guys Avoid Marriage / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display / I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story)