Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) (52620 Views)

How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) / Hilarous: Honduras Inmate Tried To Break Out Of Jail Disguised As Woman(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by jasysandra(f): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Oh God cry
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by danemenike: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hhh
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by LOC1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Blood of Jesus!!!!!!!!
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by obaival(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
# We are no longer asking President Buhari to develop Nigeria.
At this point, we are only asking him to return Nigeria to the state it was before he (Buhari) became President on May 29, 2015.
*Return our dear Naira to 170 per Dollar
*Return our bag of rice to N7,500
*Return our bankers to their jobs
*Return the over 400 multinational companies that relocated out of this country back to Nigeria.
*Return the thousands of Nigerians you made jobless back to their respective jobs.
*Return our economy to the fastest growing economy in Africa.
*Return Dangote back to his position as the richest man in Afirca.
*Return our only indigenous car manufacturing company, INNOSON Motors, back to production.
*Return free, fair and credible elections.
Pls Your Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari, forget about adding anything new, just do these and we will ask for no more.
# BuhariBringBackOurNigeria , plz forward it till it gets to President Buhari

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
sekundosekundo:

My dear it's very painful how things are going in this country.
painful is an unappreciative understatement.

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by wintersnow(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
this topic sha
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
I don't believe this jor, but if its tru RIP to the baby. op should tell us what really happen. how do u expect someone to just believe that half story.

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Horlufemi(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:
The Nigeria Police needs to be overhaul.

with graduates
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Buhari's Nigeria. The Change is Real.

If you ever voted for or campaigned for or even supported this Buhari's government, then do not complain and do not act pitiful to all the bad news.

All you have to do is; Be Ashamed of Yourself.

2 Likes

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by RighteousI: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by kings09(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Madridguy n sarrki go act blind for dis thread
FSBoperator:
Progeessive01 sachris omenka modath vedaxcool fulanimafia Arewafederation you guys will be forming ignorance of this thread.

See Wetin your Khalifar boko king has done again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by bazzyblings: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
boman2014:
leave ApC out of this pls

Na you get apc?

3 Likes

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by sisisioge: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
The is scary! What did the mofos say is her crime o. Whew, they need to really check these idiats!
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Pylony(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
NIGERIAN police are always trigger happy that not even ghost and demons in the country are safe. Once they enter that their BLACK uniform na to shot anything..

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by MChaze25(m): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
JEEZ
Totally barbaric

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Man2utd(m): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nigerian police are loosing it as the day goes on, I think they need to run a test on them at the psychiatric hospital to ascertain their mental state.

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by femijay8271(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Almighty Allah should pls av mercy upon us all against dis devils called police. Almighty Allah should pls av mercy upon us all against dis devils called police.
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by rashaisaac(f): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
this news sha! its seems inconclusive
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Cute kid kiss kiss cry
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by swissobed: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
Their evil days are number d wicked and useless so called police den go de die like fow den neva start#nonsense pple
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by plainol(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
One thing I have been noticing in this regime is that no one is sure of getting back home alive.

The value placed on lives in this regime is useless. Remember the SHITE MASSACRE.

4 Likes

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by dominique(f): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
That looks more like a burn than a bullet wound and. How did an eight month old get caught up in a police cross fire? I'm trying to understand the events that led to this incidence. I Hope this is not one of the fake stories people post on facebook.

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
rashaisaac:
this news sha! its seems inconclusive

Propaganda masters. This is called the shock technique. Graphic pictures (probably photoshopped) are used for playing on the sentiments of unwary onlookers. The pertinent question is not whether the mother was 'wet' with her baby's blood or whether she said "I love you". The pertinent question is what she was doing at an armed and potentially violent rally where a policeman was killed with her baby on her back. Could she not have left the baby with a relative?
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
undecided

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by salamibigi(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
This kinda stuff is too bitter 4 her to be giving full gist na.

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by trueanalyst: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Couldn't bring myself to look at the pictures.
All i know deep down is that the Nigerian police force is Cursed. I will rather help a known enemy than an officer in desperate need of help. YES! I truly mean that.
Why can't this country just be normal? Suffering&dying! Sad sad stories.
May God give the family strength in such a trying period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
I'm not a Politician neither am I a tribalist. But when issues like this spring up let's Reason like ppl with brains that are working. A police man shot an innocent citizen and the next thing is hold APC responsible or Buhari is a fool.
I grew up hearing our policemen commiting several crimes like this and going away with it.
I have searched to find a solution to this kind of menace but I don't have a clue.

Anybody with a solution?
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
RIP pretty Lill girl and may God give your family the fortitude to bear the loss if their hands are clean. As fo the police man, may he never know peace and may he feel a magnitude of such pain someday in his life too.

A 7 year old boy was killed in Lagos for stealing bread but here is a foolish policeman killing an innocent girl for no just cause and am sure he walked free.

Until the people take laws into their hands upon any senseless hollow headed security (police, soldier, navy, airforce, Nscds, sss,dss, Sars etc) man or woman terrorizing innocent Nigerians unjustly, they will not stop subjecting the people to such pain. Since the government has failed the people, they people just need to realize that they are more in number and have more power than the few "slave masters"
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by FSBoperator: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Propaganda masters. This is called the shock technique. Graphic pictures (probably photoshopped) are used for playing on the sentiments of unwary onlookers. The pertinent question is not whether the mother was 'wet' with her baby's blood or whether she said "I love you". The pertinent question is what she was doing at an armed and potentially violent rally where a policeman was killed with her baby on her back. Could she not have left the baby with a relative?

The question you need to answer; is kano now a war zone with shias declared enemies by the state?

2 Likes

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by AMUNSI23(f): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Buhari is a dictactor including his police army efcc and navy and all the afonjas and the alamijiries

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by repogirl(f): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
And some people who have lost their senses will be applauding Buhari and his blood hungry demon brothers who are conspiring to annihilate a whole community just because of religious differences.

May a worse fate befall anyone in support of innocent murders.

Is this little girl one of the men carrying machetes? What did this little girl or her mother do to deserve this fate?

Proverbs 6:12-16
A worthless person, a wicked man, goes about with crooked speech, winks with his eyes, signals with his feet, points with his finger, with perverted heart devises evil, continually sowing discord; therefore calamity will come upon him suddenly; in a moment he will be broken beyond healing.

This will be the portion of every wicked soul that has connived against these people. Amen!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Redstone(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
I saw this picture and tears began to roll down my cheek, what hell of a hole do we live in, who did this to this little girl? why why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? WHY Nigeria WHY, how did we arrive at this point where we think bullets have become butter balls that just hit one and won't kill, how did we get to this stage where we don't know or value the life of humans, why and how?

May God continue to protect us all, our families, we live in a very dangerous country where people go out daily and are not guaranteed to return, It's only by the Grace of God Almighty.

May God strengthen the family of this little girl and do justice to whoever did this to an innocent child.

This is very SAD.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m / Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.