Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) (52621 Views)

How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) / Hilarous: Honduras Inmate Tried To Break Out Of Jail Disguised As Woman(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by elsomm(m): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
I don't want to argue on this. Just RIP to the lil baby.
Because you have nothing to say
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
I will never cease to hate Nigerian police, they disgust me , I will rather donate my blood to save a harden criminal than to save a police man with my blood. any of my relative that join police force is good as death to me...
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
I will never cease to hate Nigerian police, they disgust me , I will rather donate my blood to save a harden criminal than to save a police man with my blood. any of my relative that join police force is good as death to me... RIP little angel my heart is full of tears
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by glossy6(f): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
I believe you've never seen a collapsed skull before. Don't believe everything you see on the web. Some pictures are for elaboration purposes. While some stories are for emotional manipulation.
True talk
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kennie21:
The story get K-leg
Hello dear. How has been your day? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m / Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.