Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) (52622 Views)

How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) / Hilarous: Honduras Inmate Tried To Break Out Of Jail Disguised As Woman(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
yungbillionaire:

”A minute before Zainab was shot by the Nigerian Police in
Kano, I took her from her dad and kissed her telling her I
love you, then hugged her within my neck, after a while I felt
some wet substance around my neck not knowing i’m wet
with the brains of my little baby Zainab!”

if it is true den dis is totally unacceptable but i a challenge with the bold text....how can you carry someone and even hug the person without noticing the head was opened and secondly, no mention of the gun shot as at the time of hugging her within my neck....somebody pls help me out!!!
The story get K-leg

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by akaahs(m): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Does it mean our police re not train well or is it the black man mentality?
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by RoyalBlak007: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
shocked

if i had my way....
ill skin the police man alive.....before chopping his limbs....then lethal injection follows
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by MRBODMAS(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=FSBoperator post=51244033]

An AK-47 7.625mm round at close range will turn your head to an exploding melon.

Lolz. U dey vex
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Propaganda masters. This is called the shock technique. Graphic pictures (probably photoshopped) are used for playing on the sentiments of unwary onlookers. The pertinent question is not whether the mother was 'wet' with her baby's blood or whether she said "I love you". The pertinent question is what she was doing at an armed and potentially violent rally where a policeman was killed with her baby on her back. Could she not have left the baby with a relative?

So even if it was a 100 year old man that was shot that way, that justifies the police? Nothing justifies this nonsense be it a Child or a dying old man. The reason they are called police is because they are trained to handle very dangerous situations with minimum casualty. Even if a criminal shoots a police, his colleagues are not suppose to put a bullet through his head but they are allowed to shoot his leg or hands to overpower him. It folks like you that give police a second thought on doing the right thing. Now, that's a shame.

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is really heartbreaking , cry cry such an innocent soul .

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Sayelabola(m): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

I don't want to argue on this.
Just RIP to the lil baby.

Rip.to the little baby?

Confirm if she's dead?
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by WesBreezy: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
This gave me Goosebumps.. How? OMG .. How Great God is. She's still pretty .

ugly night this gave me. But the story not adding at all
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
May the police man never find peace and all his fucckkked up generation

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
its as if we've been caged , law officers behaving as if they are above the law and we the citizens can't do Nada....
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Adeniyimi: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Except that baby is not the one the story is about, That doesn't look like a bullet wound on the skull.

I wonder oooo. Some people will never reason before quoting. Op don't even mention of gun shot
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
When I wrote an article about Nigerian police few days ago, people dey lament... shey una don see now?

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by greatwhite(m): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
cry
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by 3moses: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
[size=20pt]Thunder fire the policeman who fire the shot

Thunder fire his enitre generation and family---Quote me anywhere

What kind of country is this.

I am tired of all the crazy and bad news emanating from Nigeria.

Who have we offended as a Nation.

@ OP is the little girl still alive ?

[/size]
we should blame d reported parent...why on earth would u be holding d child telling her u love while d trigger happy police men were on d loose?...does d parent wanted to tell us that he/she doesn't know/realize that there was violence/riot going on?....
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
nortcentrallord:

So even if it was a 100 year old man that was shot that way, that justifies the police? Nothing justifies this nonsense be it a Child or a dying old man. The reason they are called police is because they are trained to handle very dangerous situations with minimum casualty. Even if a criminal shoots a police, his colleagues are not suppose to put a bullet through his head but they are allowed to shoot his leg or hands to overpower him. It folks like you that give police a second thought on doing the right thing. Now, that's a shame.

It is people who sit behind desks in an ac-cooled office that are always the experts on how security officers should handle a combat environment. When armed mobs attack policemen, the policemen will naturally use their weapons in self defence, and bullets will fly. How easy do you think it is to shoot an armed assailant rushing at you in the hand or leg? All this action film theory does not work in real life. You attack policemen carrying guns, bullets will fly, and if small children have been deliberately brought into the combat zone, some will get hit. I am not justifying anything. I am stating simply that the woman is at fault for taking that child to a potentially dangerous area, and the fact that the mother, or accomplices of hers are going to the extent of showing a photoshopped picture of a small girl with her brains hanging out tells me that this incident is being distastefully milked for all the propaganda benefits that can be squeezed out of it. I do not for one minute believe that the policemen deliberately put a gun to the child's head and 'blew her brains out' as they want me to believe. The most guilty party here remains the mother, and whoever brainwashed her to take her child on an armed protest to kill armed policemen. Tell me you would permit your wife to carry your baby on her back to an armed protest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
My advise for those who can leave dis country should do so before 2018. That bloodshed GEJ prevented will everly happened. God bless GEJ kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by 3moses: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
Adeniyimi:

I wonder oooo. Some people will never reason before quoting. Op don't even mention of gun shot
u mean police used jack knife or sledgehammer on d little girl?...
stop thinking wt and tru ur anus.

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Toosure70: 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bullet without blood?
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Drabrah(m): 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Except that baby is not the one the story is about, That doesn't look like a bullet wound on the skull.

Honestly, dat thing is looking 2 me like a painting. Only those wu ain't seen a corpse b4, berra still an head injured victim ll bliv this.
I no know wen skull turn shell.
Moreso, there's no how u'll av this degree of head injury & d blood ll still be curtailed wtin d skull.
Dat's not even minding other dynamics/analysis of d event wc do not tally. Eg, how ll there be gunshot & all u'll notice is fluid draining, how d she escape d bullet considering d magnitude of d wound vis-a-vis d proximity.
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by gragraboy: 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is very sad but i blame the mother for this because she knew that procession was banned by the govt and everybody knew there was bound to be an altercation btw the security agents and those that defied the order.WHY DID SHE HAVE TO CARRY THAT GIRL ALONG?!!! she could have just left her in the safety of her home.

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
HQuadreal:
This is serious ooo. May God Alway Protect Us.
madam use her daughter take block bullet
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by progress69: 12:06am On Nov 22, 2016
FSBoperator:

How is a bullet wound supposed to look like?

Depending on the round, the entry wound is usually a small bore while the exit end is always a mess.

An AK-47 7.625mm round at close range will turn your head to an exploding melon.

The pic shows the exit wound

Rubbish!!!

NL sha.

In b/w so u can judge exit and entry point from that pics.

Kwantinu
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Zubeezanga(m): 12:13am On Nov 22, 2016
FSBoperator:

Depending on the round, the entry wound is usually a small bore while the exit end is always a mess.

you seem to know much about arms are a law enforcement agent which I know you are not
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Olafemiwa: 12:15am On Nov 22, 2016
The police officer that do this we never see peace in his life and his home again in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Cos he kill the innocent girl.

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by dnte(m): 12:15am On Nov 22, 2016
congrats @ op.. u jst made everyone here to become dumber.. WTF.. and they actually believed dis crap,, SOME NIGERIANS sef, abeg make una d make use of una brains.. haba.. gunshot wound with no blood, SMH for u @op
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by holubee21(m): 12:15am On Nov 22, 2016
They shud just scrap the damn police or what is bin called.. I hate dem with passion angry
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Bobbysmart6(m): 12:22am On Nov 22, 2016
I donbilivit.z d child dead.nd dat pix doesnt luks real
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by LadyTiana(f): 1:01am On Nov 22, 2016
Funlordjnr:
undecided

This gist resemble heavy lie sha!
as in ....me seff dey look
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:07am On Nov 22, 2016
I'm ready to rape that policeman wife.
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by leisuretym: 2:18am On Nov 22, 2016
boman2014:
leave ApC out of this pls

HOW !!! this is APC government! this is APC work! this is APC Antic, BH member are now in the police, this is what they do best!

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by firstolalekan(m): 3:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

I don't want to argue on this.
Just RIP to the lil baby.
Stubborn olodo

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by koxi: 4:20am On Nov 22, 2016
FSBoperator:

You na forensic expert o!
FBI know say u dey around so?
wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m / Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.