Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal (165639 Views)

Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply / NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 23, 2016
My no. is 08064378280 for whatsapp. whatever is the salary.Buhari is in the right direction. Up npower am selected

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by olawale005(m): 6:24am On Nov 23, 2016
humilitypays:
After seeing the people that got selected for this N-power programme and those that weren't selected, I came to the conclusion that Nigeria is going nowhere!

Majority of the people selected for this N-Power stuff are working class Nigerians.

Most of the youths that deserve this were not selected, which makes me to ask: what criteria did they use to select the successful applicants?

I thought they said they would use BVN to check applicants' bank accounts to know the inflow of cash into their account?

The organizers just ended up selecting rich Nigerians and abandoning the poor youths that needed this programme to earn a living, too bad.

Why didn't they liaise with Nigerian Pension managers, and also use BVN to screen applicants to know their true employment status before making final selection

In fact, everything about Buhari's government has been a total hoax and Osinbajo failed in this programme!

How Did They Fail in This Programme?

1. There was no enough awareness to get most Nigerian unemployed youths aware before the application was closed!

So mostly gainfully employed people with constant access to the internet knew about it and applied!

Mistake number 1!

2. Majority of the successful applicants are working and earning good income self, kai, Naija! Lol

‎FG should better stop this nonsense free money they want to share to people that don't need it and start afresh and ensure they screen applicants well by working with Pension managers and using BVN to make sure all successful applicants are truly unemployed and needy!

critics is what you good at, oga go sit down somewhere,

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by IamPrince1: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2016
Sprintx24:
I have finally succeeded in updating my account on npvn.npower.gov.ng. Follow these steps below:
Login using Chrome Browser
Use ur phone number as username
Then first name or surname, whichever one u used during the assessment login
Then you will be prompted to connect with any of your social media accounts.
Choose either Facebook or Twitter and login to the chosen social media, grant authority to npower and it will now take you to your account. There you can see your bvn, all you now need to do it update your bank account and that's all.
Then you can proceed to start reading all the resource materials available to Nteach to fully equip yourself with all the resources needed for your job.

Good luck and good morning everyone!

Oga it doesnt work for everybody, in fact for many people. those that were able to log in on n-teach are merely lucky, the portal is faulty. Mind you I'm using pc, and with pc you don't need to connect to any social media, once you log in you will immediately see where to update your account, I have logged in to different people's account but I can't log into mine! This people should do something about this asap

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 23, 2016
humilitypays:
After seeing the people that got selected for this N-power programme and those that weren't selected, I came to the conclusion that Nigeria is going nowhere!

Majority of the people selected for this N-Power stuff are working class Nigerians.

Most of the youths that deserve this were not selected, which makes me to ask: what criteria did they use to select the successful applicants?

I thought they said they would use BVN to check applicants' bank accounts to know the inflow of cash into their account?

The organizers just ended up selecting rich Nigerians and abandoning the poor youths that needed this programme to earn a living, too bad.

Why didn't they liaise with Nigerian Pension managers, and also use BVN to screen applicants to know their true employment status before making final selection

In fact, everything about Buhari's government has been a total hoax and Osinbajo failed in this programme!

How Did They Fail in This Programme?

1. There was no enough awareness to get most Nigerian unemployed youths aware before the application was closed!

So mostly gainfully employed people with constant access to the internet knew about it and applied!

Mistake number 1!

2. Majority of the successful applicants are working and earning good income self, kai, Naija! Lol

‎FG should better stop this nonsense free money they want to share to people that don't need it and start afresh and ensure they screen applicants well by working with Pension managers and using BVN to make sure all successful applicants are truly unemployed and needy!

I am trying so hard to resist the urge to quote you but I Kent. I may not believe so much in this buhari's government Expecially knowing fully well that the CBN, FIRS, DPR jobs are reserved for their so and daughters all the same I think Buhari should be commended for providing this job for unemployed youths.

1) the job was well advertise and talked about. Even for those who don't own Internet enabled phones, they would have heard it on the radio at several times. How else will a job be advertised? Should they come knocking on your door and beg you to apply? application closed in August and it was extended till September to accommodate more people. I remembered how we all crucified them for extending the closing date. I remember how we call the whole process a scam. If we all have brain and we are using it then we should at least commend them for this.

2) this is the most transparent job selection process ever in the modern history of Nigeria. Quote me anywhere. All the people selected didn't have to meet a politician to lobby for them. I am surprised someone is still complaining. Buhari has failed on my fronts but on this he should b commended. Do you know how many graduates that don't have any... I mean any source of income and got this job? Stop being a troll and be grateful

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by jospepper(m): 7:26am On Nov 23, 2016
DrTims:
what did you use? am trying to login without succes here... no N-Community here....hmmmm
I used chrome browser, Logged in with my email as username and surname (in small letters) as pass word. Then I saw this... I clicked on Twitter, logged in and it connected automatically and brought me back to the npower home page to proceed. From there I simply followed instructions. That's all sir.

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Heineken(m): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2016
DrTims:
what did you use? am trying to login without succes here... no N-Community here....hmmmm
you can use teach for N community... It's the same.. That was what I used...
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by hezik19: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2016
Add me 08091889234
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by hayzed1090: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2016
hezik19:
Add me 08091889234

Add me too. 08020991750
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by colossus91(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2016
wait oo,is it that we are to wait for the SMS from npower before we can access the site am really sick of this log in issues!! 07062719128 incase someone has a different way I could log in please chat me up!!
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by DrTims(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2016
Pls house, i have been trying to login tru out the night but to no avail. Pls help... Invalid username and password is what i kept getting....
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by emyltd: 8:50am On Nov 23, 2016
Please add me - 08064511877
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by DrTims(m): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2016
Pls the number you used, was it in these format 080 or +23480 and was ur surname is small letters or capital letters??
Timblaze:
i used my phone number nd surname it is tellin me to connect wit my social media.. pls who knws wat to do should help.. thanks
Pls the number you used, was it in these format 080 or +23480 and was ur surname is small letters or capital letters??
Timblaze:
i used my phone number nd surname it is tellin me to connect wit my social media.. pls who knws wat to do should help.. thanks
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Elnino4ladies: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2016
I have updated my account details

Very easy
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Ameekas(f): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2016
Pls help, am unable to login. Npower teach anyone sucessful here should please guide me
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Mopolchi: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2016
olawale005:

critics is what you good at, oga go sit down somewhere,
for that answer, take this...

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Mopolchi: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2016
tobimillar:

I am trying so hard to resist the urge to quote you but I Kent. I may not believe so much in this buhari's government Expecially knowing fully well that the CBN, FIRS, DPR jobs are reserved for their so and daughters all the same I think Buhari should be commended for providing this job for unemployed youths.

1) the job was well advertise and talked about. Even for those who don't own Internet enabled phones, they would have heard it on the radio at several times. How else will a job be advertised? Should they come knocking on your door and beg you to apply? application closed in August and it was extended till September to accommodate more people. I remembered how we all crucified them for extending the closing date. I remember how we call the whole process a scam. If we all have brain and we are using it then we should at least commend them for this.

2) this is the most transparent job selection process ever in the modern history of Nigeria. Quote me anywhere. All the people selected didn't have to meet a politician to lobby for them. I am surprised someone is still complaining. Buhari has failed on my fronts but on this he should b commended. Do you know how many graduates that don't have any... I mean any source of income and got this job? Stop being a troll and be grateful
The bolded has said it all. I did not waste a dime looking for who to call to help me get it. Even when I answered honestly the number 17 of the test, which demanded we should state if one is working for the last time; I answered yes though on a part time basis. I lost hope of getting the job based on such honesty (which mostly doesn't pay in Nigeria). I had to say the truth based on my conscience and against what I submitted during application. Yet I was selected and am happy for that. I have been critical of President Buhari but he is giving me reason to give him time.

2 Likes

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by alabisaw: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2016
When I see my fellow Nigerians post ,on how did you longin ,how did you do this , I keep wondering if this fellow did the test ? How did you login for the test ? and please let grow up by using search engines ,if your first try is not correct try the next .

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2016
I have tried Chrome browser, UC browser, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer.

I used my phone number, email, surname, middle name, and last name. ALL TO NO AVAIL.

If you have updated your profile, just consider yourself as one of the lucky few.
There is no trick in logging in. THE PORTAL IS SIMPLY FAULTY.

I have sent an email to the site admin.

My advice to all: Just keep trying. You are not alone.

5 Likes

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by lonikit: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2016
[/quote][/s]
alabisaw:
When I see my fellow Nigerians post ,on how did you longin ,how did you do this , I keep wondering if this fellow did the test ? How did you login for the test ? and please let grow up by using search engines ,if your first try is not correct try the next .
out of point.

2 Likes

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by bamisepeters(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2016
alabisaw:
what exactly is your point or you miss road sir?

3 Likes

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by slimfancier(f): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2016
coolesmile:
I have tried Chrome browser, UC browser, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer.

I used my phone number, email, surname, middle name, and last name. ALL TO NO AVAIL.

If you have updated your profile, just consider yourself as one of the lucky few.

Very correct shocked

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by ajistai2003(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by jospepper(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2016
DrTims:
Pls the number you used, was it in these format 080 or +23480 and was ur surname is small letters or capital letters?? Pls the number you used, was it in these format 080 or +23480 and was ur surname is small letters or capital letters??
click the twitter icon and connect npower with ur twitter account its easier. If you don't have a twitter account create one asap and then proceed.

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Ameekas(f): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2016
coolesmile:

Same here...just kind of worried
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by jmanity: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2016
Have anyone been able to change their password? I ve tried but it didnt go through. Guys change your password cos anyone dat knows your phone no & surname can access your account and mess with your bank details.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by hansyllo(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2016
I was able to login successfully,open my profile but can't fine any place to update my bank acct Details.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2016
could it possibly be an alphabetical login order just as the assessment test was done?

still finking!!!
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by jmanity: 11:23am On Nov 23, 2016
hansyllo:
I was able to login successfully,open my profile but can't fine any place to update my bank acct Details.

visit this one http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/ not portal.npower.gov.ng
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by mascori(m): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2016
alabisaw:

WATS THIS ONE SAYING......... SHEY YOU WELL?
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Deytorlha(f): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2016
I was unable to login in althru yday too....so I sent a mail to d complaint admin online n a mail was sent back to me "Dat if I was shortlisted I shld b able to login in n if I cant I shld w8 hopefully today for d sms as I cant login without gettin an sms.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by stone07(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2016
mascori:

WATS THIS ONE SAYING......... SHEY YOU WELL?
Do not mind him. he does not know what is happening or understand what is saying.he tot those asking on how to login are novice.

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by samtobbie: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2016
biko....plz has any np-health candidate been able to login? lemme knw the combination you used for your login.tried all possible combination, but still receiving the same error message. thnks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply)

BEDC Dragnet Test.... / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.