Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal (165577 Views)

Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply / NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by AnazodoB2011: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
queenjuli:
I logged in under health only to see volunteer teacher under my name. I used my phone number for username and firs name for password. any one with the same issue? I sent them a mail though.

Same with mine, pls have they replied you... I dont want teaching .. i logged in under health
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by grosy: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Findin it diffcult to login. Go to npvn.npower.gov.ng, when open look down u wil see help link wit green. Then text them ur phone number,email n ur name after dat they wil reply u then text back ur too wait . Then login it wil go. I jst did dat now it work.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Kings1464(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
Please nlanders, i hope this scheme wont serve as an impediment towards the possibility of getting other Federal jobs like NPF, FIRS, DPR etc applied for this year. I need your views and suggestions on this.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Ifesinachi22(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Folabimi:

I've been trying without success until I sent them a mail, they replied that I should wait for sms message but I just tried even without receiving the sms and I was able to login

Pls what is their email address.
I've searched Google no show.

Pls tell me the email address you used
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by visita: 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
I still can't login, has anyone under N-power health been able to login today?
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
coolesmile:
I have tried Chrome browser, UC browser, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer.

I used my phone number, email, surname, middle name, and last name. ALL TO NO AVAIL.

If you have updated your profile, just consider yourself as one of the lucky few.
There is no trick in logging in. THE PORTAL IS SIMPLY FAULTY.

I have sent an email to the site admin.

My advice to all: Just keep trying. You are not alone.
They have replied my message. See their response below:

''Hi, thanks for contacting us. Did you get an sms? Were you shortlisted? If the answer is yes,then logon to the website with your phone number or email as username and surname as password. If no,then wait for the sms hopefully today as you cant login without getting an sms.''

Let's just be patient. I think they're working on something.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by mozeyub(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin grin
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by mozeyub(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Alhamdulillah, successfully logged in to the npvn portal.
Note that YOU NEED TO USE GOOGLE CHROME IN ORDER TO UPDATE YOUR npvn. THEN USE YOUR USERNAME (your email address preferably), AND YOUR SURNAME (use small letters) AS YOUR PASSWORD. PROCEED THEN AND CONNECT TO YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK (either FACEBOOK OR TWITTER) AND IPUT YOUR FACEBOOK PASSWORD. YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO THE NPOWER npvn, CLICK ON "ACCOUNT SETTINGS AND PROCEED TO UPDATE YOUR BANK NAME AND ACCOUNT NUMBER.
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by mascori(m): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Have been able to log in but it's showing me to connect to my social media accounts Twitter or Facebook have connected it, but can't see were to update my bank detail. Anyone got a solution
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Generalmac(m): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Please, has anyone who did not take the test been able to login?
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by stlarry001(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
I just succeded into logging in. this are the steps i took
1. logged in using firefox browser on a laptop
2. logged in with my phone number as username and my surname as password
NOTE; i was trying my Surname and it was not connecting not knowing that it was my first name that appeared as my surname. so please try other of your names and remember, its case sensitive.
3. was asked to log into my facebook or twitter account, which i did
4. was ask to allow them access my account, which i also did
5. i was ask to post some stuff that am a Npower initiative volunter on my facebook page, which i also allowed
6. Finally i was taken to my Npower page and i was able to update and watch the video slides there
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Situation001(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
visita:
I still can't login, has anyone under N-power health been able to login today?
we're having the same issue.. I saw another person too with same complaint.. Hope they do something asap
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by IamPrince1: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
stlarry001:
2. logged in with my phone number as username and my surename as password
NOTE; i was trying my Surname and it was not connecting not knowing that it was my first name that appeared as my surname. so please try other of your names and remember, its case sensitive.
5. i was ask to post some stuff that am a Npower initiative volunter on my facebook page, which i also allowed
6. Finally i was taken to my Npower page and i was able to update and watch the video slides there
Thanks
congrats, many like us have been tying to log in with laptop since yesterday with our phone number and combination of names but still couldnt go through. cry

2 Likes

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Situation001(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Mrrespect:

Asin I logged in wt my email nd I also used my fone number to logged in.
aiit
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Engineer2447: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
Until now I was able to log in, it's true that they're doing it in batches, I've been trying to do see since day before yesterday, up to noon this day but to no avail, but to my wildest surprise,,,, it opens now!
Guys be patient, once they'd uploaded your details, you'll be able to log in. No need to get angry or scared
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Situation001(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
Engineer2447:
Until now I was able to log in, it's true that they're doing it in batches, I've been trying to do see since day before yesterday, up to noon this day but to no avail, but to my wildest surprise,,,, it opens now!
Guys be patient, once they'd uploaded your details, you'll be able to log in. No need to get angry or scared
which state is that.. Lag.. ??

Ok you're from Gombe.. guess they are doing it alphabetically according to states.. Still waiting for lag.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Situation001(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
HAS ANYONE FROM LAG HERE BEEN ABLE TO LOG IN.. ??
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Tonnyb12(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
I don't think anyone from Lagos has logged in

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Tonnyb12(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lagosians lets just relax and wait

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Ifesinachi22(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
[i][/i] Has anybody in Enugu logged in. Enugu NHealth.
How did you do it if any.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by colossus91(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
can't login just getting sick yet they can't come out to address us naija we hail oo!!

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Engineer2447: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Situation001:

which state is that.. Lag.. ??

Ok you're from Gombe.. guess they are doing it alphabetically according to states.. Still waiting for lag.

shocked how do you know I am from Gombe
But yes I am.
Sunrising
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by bahlow87(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
Please those who have been able to login let's indicate state and lg......let's see if it location issue... wink
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by mattyboy007(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Finally am done... Bt i apply n-power health n seeing teach dere... Anyway i don message dem sha.. keep trying guys hv been trying mind since ystrdy n luckily it enter today
Modify
KADUNA STATE
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by shawylux(f): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ifesinachi22:
[i][/i]
Has anybody in Enugu logged in.
Enugu NHealth.

How did you do it if any.
Yep. Enugu, N Health. Logged in around 12 noon today
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by jmanity: 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
Since our names came out dis month, do you guys know if they will pay us for november?
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by mattyboy007(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
jmanity:
Since our names came out dis month, do you guys know if they will pay us for november?
Ur blood dey hot oo u never strt wrk u want make dem pay u?

3 Likes

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by ishaq062(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
Thank God I just updated my bank details using my Twitter account to login with chrome browser.

I will advice you to use WiFi or strong network signal to do it.
Wish others best of luck.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by lakashmagic: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
mozeyub:
Alhamdulillah, successfully logged in to the npvn portal.
Note that YOU NEED TO USE GOOGLE CHROME IN ORDER TO UPDATE YOUR npvn. THEN USE YOUR USERNAME (your email address preferably), AND YOUR SURNAME (use small letters) AS YOUR PASSWORD. PROCEED THEN AND CONNECT TO YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK (either FACEBOOK OR TWITTER) AND IPUT YOUR FACEBOOK PASSWORD. YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO THE NPOWER npvn, CLICK ON "ACCOUNT SETTINGS AND PROCEED TO UPDATE YOUR BANK NAME AND ACCOUNT NUMBER.
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL.

I think Nagro has not been given dat license to log in because i tried everything possible bt didn't login
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Situation001(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
after complaining to them. .below is the message they sent me..

Hello, did you get an sms? if you did please kindly follow the instruction and
if you haven't please be patient because it contains the information you need to
proceed. Thank you.

Seem we need to exercise more patience. .
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by ststyreal(f): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
grosy:
Findin it diffcult to login. Go to npvn.npower.gov.ng, when open look down u wil see help link wit green. Then text them ur phone number,email n ur name after dat they wil reply u then text back ur too wait . Then login it wil go. I jst did dat now it work.

Do u mean that envelope like green?
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Gkemz: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
stlarry001:
2. logged in with my phone number as username and my surname as password
Thanks

Almost the same pattern but unlike you did, i used my email as username. After updating your bank and bio details, what next.. Are we to report to somewhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (39) (Reply)

BEDC Dragnet Test.... / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.