Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" (47168 Views)

Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W / Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) / Fayose On FRESH 105.9FM Ibadan: "Ekiti Will Be In Economic Bondage Till 2036" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by gen2briz(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Osyxcel(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Fayose
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by AntiWailer: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
key into the confusion and evade justice.

Wetin concern awolowo with the 1.2billion and all the confessions from Obanikoro to all the witnesses.

See his response to the Obanikoro Confession.

"NOBODY QUESTIONS A SITTING GOVERNOR"

The people supporting him are apparently those who just want the destruction of the country and a few M0r0ns who don't understand what the first set of eediots wanted

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by eezeribe(m): 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
OK
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
EFCC & DSS be like

2 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
fayose remains the true jagaban of the west.

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by loladeusman: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
We use laugh odeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by greatjoey: 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lexusgs430:
He was as composed as ever in the interview and to callers............ He invited us all to Ekiti to see all the lovely work he is undertaking. Ekiti people over to you. How is Ifayose performing?
He remains the best we have ever had. If there were third tenure, we would gladly plead with him to CARRY GO. We Ekiti people are not like the other coward AFONJAs. We are whom we are. Proudly ADOLITE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by gozzlin: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jagabandit never see anything. undecided
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by ayedunbunmi(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
He talkz 2much jagonz.... Tym wil tell
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pls is there any ekiti based fellow here..i need to knw what dis fellows developmental strides are...he talks too much biko..

3 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Lexusgs430: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
greatjoey:

He remains the best we have ever had. If there were third tenure, we would gladly plead with him to CARRY GO. We Ekiti people are not like the other coward AFONJAs. We are whom we are. Proudly ADOLITE.

I am truly happy for ADOLITE people ...............

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by nortcentrallord(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Modath, 'v you read about the borrowing beyond tenure he mentioned? You banned me because of that a couple of months back because you are always right and you are a very sad individual who can't control your anger. Today Fayose has repeated it again and am calling you out. Maybe you will ban me again. It's Suen I blame. If only he picked his mods and supper mods carefully. It only leaves a lot of people on NL wandering what's the requirement for attaining such.

NL'z are getting tired of you.

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by deefem81: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hopeless and shameful generation!!!! U need to see the way people were chasing him , just to get money at cocoa mall.... we celebrate thieves and political thugs

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
From China to radio stations to aso rock (when buhari wasn't around) and still buhari acts like fayose doesn't exist......and it really pains fayose
ask madam in the other rooms hoe how buhari feels when she cried about fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Alariwo2: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
SS & SE should learn a lesson from this

it's not everytime you kill in the name of opposition politics... ur worst enemy fit still be your best friend
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Iboko12: 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bolustic:

Fayose is good at making populist statements, unfortunately, some retards on Nairaland thinks he means all he said. Take a careful study of all his submission, nowhere has he offered alternative policies or solution to our present predicament.

All he did was to blame Sherrif, Buhari.

What is the difference btw you and Fayose? What point have you yourself made?

Tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by tosyne2much(m): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lexusgs430:
He was as composed as ever in the interview and to callers............ He invited us all to Ekiti to see all the lovely work he is undertaking. Ekiti people over to you. How is Ifayose performing?
I think I can answer this question.. Apart from the noise we hear of him making on social media, he hasn't done much in Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
wristbangle:

Mynd44, for how long as we gonna endure these set of barbarians here. There is no coherence between his moronic comment/picture and that of the OP's content. This kind of spiteful and bigotry comments has loomed on this great forum for too long.
Egbon, this your grammar too much for my comprehension oooo cheesy
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Someone asked why Buhari does not answer him.

Great minds don't mind little minds

The attention little minds look for, The great mind has got plenty of it.

A good leader does more of watching and listening than talking. Empty barrels make most noise.

Ariwo ko ni music o grin
Likewise Ariwo ko ni sense o

3 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by donmeks123(m): 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Fayose, my lgbo brother from another tribe ride on.
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Lexusgs430: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
I think I can answer this question.. Apart from the noise we hear of him make on social media, he hasn't done much in Ekiti

Haba. Do you reside in Ekiti? Someone else has said the contrary
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by sekundosekundo: 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bolustic:
[/b]
[b]
But you can question a sitting President without waiting for his tenure to elapse in 2019?

Buhari is not a sitting president but a flying president.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by sekundosekundo: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
Drazeen:
Stupid man

2 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by OlaoChi: 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bolustic:

Fayose is good at making populist statements, unfortunately, some retards on Nairaland thinks he means all he said. Take a careful study of all his submission, nowhere has he offered alternative policies or solution to our present predicament.

All he did was to blame Sherrif, Buhari.

BUT WHAT SOLUTION DID APC OFFER? WHAT POLICIES DID THEY BRING FORWARD; HOW HAVE NIGERIANS BENEFITED FROM THEM?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Maydfourth: 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ayo is just a fool.....2018 is not far...Bros just relax.....
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by mack111(m): 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
jonhemma11:

#FayoseOnSplashFM: I have not said am contesting any position, I thank God for the opportunity given me, all the same, if am asked to serve the people, I will hearken their voice. I will even perform better than those in Aso Rock presently.

How many bread seller will admit selling a day old bread? Politicians and their honey coated tongues, they all seamlessly talk like a saint. Like someone asked you to become a Governor in the first place. Nonsense!
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by adefizzy(m): 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nigeria don suffer, how could someone like Ali Modu sherrif be thinking of becoming Nigeria president.
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by freshcvvs: 12:17am On Nov 22, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Buhari is not a sitting president but a flying president.

Why Fayose is a kpomo cutting governor.

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by kunlexco4u2030: 12:46am On Nov 22, 2016
fayose why always you all the time why are given us wrong information, kill joy and thief fayose b4 u bcom a governor you are a 419 wanted b4 u escape to abroad then later u bcame ekiti governor in 2011 b4 baba obasanjo olusegun send away because of ur gready and self interest fayose if u contest as vice presidential election sure you will totally loose because you didn't have good name. fayose and bola hemmed tinubu they are nt fighting for yoruba land they are deceiving us to achiev their aims have of Lagos state properties and some other west belong to tinubu..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding / Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.