Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" (47169 Views)

Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W / Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) / Fayose On FRESH 105.9FM Ibadan: "Ekiti Will Be In Economic Bondage Till 2036" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by kayodekb: 12:49am On Nov 22, 2016
some idiots keeps supporting jonathief as if the dollar is not in the rise when he left, as if governors are not finding it difficult, as is there is no queue in fuel station, as if boko-haram are not holding territory, as if the economy is not in shambles already, as if corruption is not the other of the day... I just wonder why some Nigerians are suffering from short memory... the true of the matter is that buhari is trying so hard to correct the ineffectual Buffon handwork but some people are trying so hard to frustrate his effort

I TERM IT AS CORRUPTION FIGHTING BACK
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:56am On Nov 22, 2016
Funnicator:
Fayose Nwannedinamba 1 of Igbo land.

I concur jare!

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Olumaeme: 1:53am On Nov 22, 2016
Bolustic:

Fayose is good at making populist statements, unfortunately, some retards on Nairaland thinks he means all he said. Take a careful study of all his submission, nowhere has he offered alternative policies or solution to our present predicament.

All he did was to blame Sherrif, Buhari.

When Buhari was contesting, given me just one instances he gave advice to sitting presidents, Infact he don't attend Council of state meetings

2 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by islandmoon: 1:59am On Nov 22, 2016
unfortunately, you are the only retard person i see here, trying to discredit credible people, if he doesnt mean it, he wont attend the meeting, you failed to understand the point his making, how old are you by the way?

Bolustic:

Fayose is good at making populist statements, unfortunately, some retards on Nairaland thinks he means all he said. Take a careful study of all his submission, nowhere has he offered alternative policies or solution to our present predicament.

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by islandmoon: 2:06am On Nov 22, 2016
BEST TWEET "

#FayoseOnSplashFM: We discussed Yoruba oneness, I don't belong to Tinubu’s party but we shouldn't allow them give him the Awolowo treatment. We must not allow other tribes destroy Yoruba land, it's about protecting Yoruba's interest.

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 22, 2016
FSBoperator:
Fayose is a Nairalander
Very possible
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by MightySparrow: 3:29am On Nov 22, 2016
Lexusgs430:
He was as composed as ever in the interview and to callers............ He invited us all to Ekiti to see all the lovely work he is undertaking. Ekiti people over to you. How is Ifayose performing?

I live in Ekiti. I do not like his character but can't deny his works, passion, and boldness.

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by bashydemy(m): 3:50am On Nov 22, 2016
WHy be say na Ibadan this Fayose dey always run to them no get radio station for Ekiti?
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by discusant: 4:02am On Nov 22, 2016
jonhemma11:
#Gov Fayose was on Splash FM, Ibadan today.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: I thank you for the opportunity given me(by Splash FM) to speak with the people.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: I run a seamless relationship with members of EKHA, I have their support 100%. We run the government together.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: Ekiti is the only state where only PDP occupies all of the political space, that shows strength and I am living in my state to make sure I leave it better than I met it.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: To borrow is not the issue, managing it is it, if we borrow #30bn to fund 2017 budget, how much are we going to borrow to finance 2018 budget.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: I didn't tell people of Ghana to vote a particular person, I have only told them to look before they leap so they don't enter one chance as it is our case in Nigeria.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: (On Obanikoro's allegation) No one questions a sitting governor, EFCC should wait till am through in 2018.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: I am divinely anointed for a time like this. Am ordained to come and speak against this oppression by the Buhari administration.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: We are on a mission to defeat fear, I live for the people. I am not a member of the APC and I will never be. APC is not a party to join.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: Politicians are humble when they are looking for votes, that's not my style, I am always with the people.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: In Ekiti, I belong to the street, I belong to the commoners.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: To some of my people, listening to them is enough, they know I can't solve it all but they appreciate my attention.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: Propaganda Isn't the truth, APC is running this country through propaganda. $29bn is the amount Buhari met in the foreign reserve, Excess crude account was over $2bn. Now foreign reserve has dropped to $24bn. I am against them borrowing about $30bn that will leave us indebted perpetually.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: I am against any government borrowing beyond its tenure.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: To borrow is not the issue, managing it is it, if we borrow #30b to fund 2017 budget, how much are we going to borrow to finance 2018 budget

#FayoseOnSplashFM: I run a seamless relationship with members of EKHA, I have their support 100%. We run the government together.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: Ekiti is the only state where only PDP occupies all of the space, that shows strength and I am living in my state to make sure I leave it better than I met it.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: (On Obanikoro's allegation) No one questions a sitting governor, EFCC should wait till am through in 2018.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: (On Ali Modu Sheriff), I served with Ali Modu Sheriff when I was governor in 2003, I thought a former governor would perform well as a party chief, I got to know he had ambition to contest the presidency in 2019, I discussed with him and when I discovered he won't change, I backed out.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: Ali Modu Sheriff has become an instrument of destruction in the hands of the APC.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: This is my message to the president, power is transient.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: (Outcome of Ibadan meeting with other south west governors) It was a successful deliberation. We discussed how to improve our economy regardless of what political parties we belong.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: We discussed Yoruba oneness, I don't belong to Tinubu’s party but we shouldn't allow them give him the Awolowo treatment. We must not allow other tribes destroy Yoruba land, it's about protecting Yoruba's interest.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: I have not said am contesting any position, I thank God for the opportunity given me, all the same, if am asked to serve the people, I will hearken their voice. I will even perform better than those in Aso Rock presently.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: (People calling in)Hunger knows no party, people's rights are being trampled upon, when we get to the bridge about accusations, we will cross it.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: The same horrible economic situation we found ourselves in 1984 is the same we are experiencing in 2016, it has to do with the leadership.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/fayose-on-splash-fm-ibadan-today-we-are.html

Hear a thoroughbred politician with clear-cut political ideology and political convictions.

If Fayose was in Jonathan's shoes in 2014/2015, Nigeria's democracy should not have taken a tumble down as it has done; because Fayose should have prevented Buhari presidential aspirations, talk less Buhari contesting and winning the presidential election.
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by leisuretym: 4:04am On Nov 22, 2016
any attempt to give any other yoruba the Awolowo treatment will end this useless union, you did it to MKO, but not any more.
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by discusant: 4:13am On Nov 22, 2016
leisuretym:
any attempt to give any other yoruba the Awolowo treatment will end this useless union, you did it to MKO, but not any more.

Nothing can you do.

Did OBJ, Diya, MKO, Awo, Soyinka, name them from Yoruba, did all of the above not receive that imprisonment or death from Fulani?

There's a major Yoruba problem which stops Oduduwa Republic from ever coming to be demanded for. The problem is: because of Islam, about half of Yoruba population looks forward to the descendants of Othman Dan Fodio in the north for directions.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by modath(f): 4:34am On Nov 22, 2016
Alariwo2:
But where is the Queen of Nairaland politics section.. her royal highness mo.

I've not been seeing her in action for a while now.. your highness please don't starve us of your finesse

smiley smiley.. awwwhhh... I'm blushing wink....I didn't run away Broda mi, lai lai kojo... grin I've been "busier" of late, so it's just a quick in & out I do but it should be a bit more relaxed in a couple of days......

BTW, good job!! I see you setting faya on dem ill trained pikins head.. well done. wink

2 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Newbiee: 5:06am On Nov 22, 2016
Buhari and the Yoruba Nation

Buhari has only appointed 5 Special Advisers so far: They are:
1. Femi Adesina, Media and Publicity
2. Femi Ojudu, Political Affairs
3. Dr Oyeyemi Dipeolu, Economic Affairs
4. Mrs Mariam Nwais, Social Investments,
5. Mr Tijani Abdulahi , National Planning.
That’s, Yoruba 3, Fulani 1 and Hausa 1.

Similarly, these are the Senior Special Assistants to the President appointed so far :
1. Garba Shehu, Media/publicity
2. Okoi Obla, Prosecution
3. Ita Enang, NASS
4. Suleiman Kawu Sumaila, NASS
5.Abike Dabiri, Diaspora
6. Orelope Adefulure, MDG
Out of five SAs which are equivalent to Ministers, Yoruba has 3, Hausa 1 and Fulani 1.
Of the six SSAs, Yoruba has 2, Efik 1, Annang 1, Hausa 1and Fulani.

All Yoruba Ministers but one, are senior ministers. All of them are manning important ministries: Works, Housing and Power, Solid Minerals, Finance, Communication, Health, State for Niger Delta and of course, Information and Culture. In fact, it is right to say Yoruba’s are manning 10 ministries if we recall that Works, Power, Housing, Information and Culture used to be separate ministries.
Don’t also forget that almost all the people personally working with Prof Osinbajo are all Yoruba’s, eg Ade Ipaye, Laolu Akande, late Ayodele Adu, etc.
The only serving General in the country today is a Yoruba from Ekiti.
Yet, a dangerous narrative is being wickedly sold to the public that a cabal has sidelined the south west as a result of which Buhari is being shut with darts of nepotism and an ingrate who abandoned those who helped him to power.
The facts on ground do not support these unfounded lies. And I insist that because a person could not get his minions as governors of other states should not be equated or reduced to an attack on Yoruba people or the Yoruba being shut out of relevance. Things must not be mixed up. If a man, out of unhealthy desire for control gets his fingers burnt in his enterprise, he should not use Samson complex to make us a collateral damage. One man’s interest can’t be our collective interest.
My conclusion is that if the magical cabal could not stop us from virtually occupying the most important positions in this government, it is arrant nonsense to continue to hold on to a faulty premise of a cabal having highjacked power, or working against the Yoruba people.
If this government fails, it is we who have failed. It is obvious Buhari is operating a division of labour: the President mans security and foreign affairs while the VP mans the Economy and Social Investments.
Unfortunately, it is in the latter division that the government is perceived to be below average. We therefore, can’t afford to mess Osinbajo up. We can’t get him to Aso Rock only to ridicule him or dispose him off like a can.
Those on a voyage on creating a one-man political dynasty and empire should not be allowed to deprive us of this glorious era in our history. We must give every support necessary to make sure this government succeeds.

By Sunday Aniyi

2 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 5:11am On Nov 22, 2016
Bolustic:

P

Was he lying? Or has your president ever secretly or openly asked him for ideas? I don't like commenting on nairaland no more, cause the rate somofyall are voodooed is terrible

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 5:14am On Nov 22, 2016
Bolustic:
[/b]
[b]
But you can question a sitting President without waiting for his tenure to elapse in 2019?

Did he questioned him with ekiti vigilante Or did the hunters from ekiti invaded aso rock read in between the lines, it helps.
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Mufasa27(m): 5:30am On Nov 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
I think I can answer this question.. Apart from the noise we hear of him making on social media, he hasn't done much in Ekiti
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO EKITI LATELY??
WELL I DON'T REALLY TAKE YOU SERIOUS THOUGH, YOU BELONG TO THE JOKES SECTION NOT HERE...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by wristbangle: 5:47am On Nov 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon, this your grammar too much for my comprehension oooo cheesy

No mind me prof tosyne. cheesy
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by oluwaahmed: 5:48am On Nov 22, 2016
Na wa oo, make dem ban RATACK(rat poison) 4 Lagos o, I no hear sey anytin happen 2 Tinubu.
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by wristbangle: 5:54am On Nov 22, 2016
modath:

smiley smiley.. awwwhhh... I'm blushing wink....I didn't run away Broda mi, lai lai kojo... grin I've been "busier" of late, so it's just a quick in & out I do but it should be a bit more relaxed in a couple of days......

BTW, good job!! I see you setting faya on dem ill trained pikins head.. well done. wink

E kaaro oo. A ku oju mo. E ku ojo mewa cool

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by bangging(m): 5:58am On Nov 22, 2016
Bolustic:

wake is already 5:30 and you are still dreaming? Suffering and smiling generation I refuse to me part...Fela Lives on...

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 22, 2016
Bolustic
All he did was to blame Sherrif, Buhari.[/b:

[/color]

When things are not going well in the country, who should the people blame?
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Zikachat(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2016
How i wish i will be amonge EFCC officer when ur time is up
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by codemaniacs: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2016
discusant:

Nothing can you do.

Did OBJ, Diya, MKO, Awo, Soyinka, name them from Yoruba, did all of the above not receive that imprisonment or death from Fulani?

There's a major Yoruba problem which stops Oduduwa Republic from ever coming to be demanded for. The problem is: because of Islam, about half of Yoruba population looks forward to the descendants of Othman Dan Fodio in the north for directions.

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by sekundosekundo: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2016
freshcvvs:

Why Fayose is a kpomo cutting governor.

That's even better, at least the people will eat the kpomo but Buhari is no where around the people.
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by mosmartini(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2016
Bolustic:

Have you provided any policies or solutions to your personal problems? Is Fayose the president of Nigeria? Abeg, leave Fayose alone joor
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by abayimi567: 7:00am On Nov 22, 2016
I just love this guy called fayose ....he speaks his mind out.....
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by SOPIGO: 7:06am On Nov 22, 2016
Bolustic:
how do u help opposition party wen they don't regard u? Even after helping them uncle lair will come and splash rubbish from his toilet.

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Kay25(m): 7:14am On Nov 22, 2016
Welldone the only political sage of our time among the yoruba race kk ooo but why una won support Tinubu leave am make dos hausas wit no sense deal with am for making wrong alliances for his own mouth only
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by MRRANGEGUY: 7:18am On Nov 22, 2016
FAYOSE HAS BEEN PATHENTIC AND AS WELL AS LUNATIC!! PLEASE,GET ME RIGHT.YOU EXPECT NOTHING BUT NONSCENCE FROM HIM. #FAYOSE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I HAVE SEEN!! JUST LIKE THE PICTURE BELOW,THAT IS HOW IS BRAIN LOOKS LIKE(OBASITY).

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by suso(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2016
Bolustic:

You can mention one too
I don't know when you guys will keep supporting something you are not happy with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK / Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.