Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" (47171 Views)

Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W / Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) / Fayose On FRESH 105.9FM Ibadan: "Ekiti Will Be In Economic Bondage Till 2036" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by RillJ(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Fayose!!! This man is fearless and talks boldly. (Be corrected)

meezynetwork:
Fayose!!! This man is fearless and talks too much
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Demoney5050(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2016
let wait and see, fayose no were is going after he's tenure. so let him talk wewe
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by felixuzuh(m): 7:30am On Nov 22, 2016
Ayo fayose will always make my day. Without people like him, I don't know what this country would have turned into, under APC-buhari led federal government. we have seen the highest heights of impunity, recklessness, and disrespect for separate arms of government, and rule of law. This is a government which has claimed to defeat boko haram, yet our soldiers and civilians, are ambushed and killed on daily basis. this is a government which was so quick to shoot-down unarmed protesters . this is a government which has allowed fulani heardsmen opperate without hindrance, in their callous acts of genocide against their host communities. Buhari's government is this worst thing that will ever happen to this country.
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Chigold101(m): 7:36am On Nov 22, 2016
Bolustic:

Fayose is good at making populist statements, unfortunately, some retards on Nairaland thinks he means all he said. Take a careful study of all his submission, nowhere has he offered alternative policies or solution to our present predicament.

All he did was to blame Sherrif, Buhari.
What has buhari done with sugestions given to him by sanusi and others?
Didnt you read fayose said he is against borrowing beyond his tenure?
What of where he said “if he borrow to fund 2017 how much will he borrow to fund 2018?

Are these hints not enough to tell buhari that borrowing is wrong?

Please your propaganda against fayose cant ever work.

Ordinary people love him

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2016
I'm no fan of Fayose, BUT with the dumb/dismal performance of the nomad, fayose could pull a DONALD TRUMP on nigeria!
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by leisuretym: 7:57am On Nov 22, 2016
okay, let them try it and you will see what i will do! personally , you will see it on CNN

discusant:

Nothing can you do.

Did OBJ, Diya, MKO, Awo, Soyinka, name them from Yoruba, did all of the above not receive that imprisonment or death from Fulani?

There's a major Yoruba problem which stops Oduduwa Republic from ever coming to be demanded for. The problem is: because of Islam, about half of Yoruba population looks forward to the descendants of Othman Dan Fodio in the north for directions.
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by flistyl(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2016
FSBoperator:
Fayose is a Nairalander

i tell you

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Seriousboy: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2016
Fayose again
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Jokerman(m): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2016
Alariwo2:
But where is the Queen of Nairaland politics section.. her royal highness modath

I've not been seeing her in action for a while now.. your highness please don't starve us of your finesse

What queen A lying queen?
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Alariwo2: 8:17am On Nov 22, 2016
Jokerman:

What queen A lying queen?

Thunder fire your mouth there..

irrespective of what you think, she still reigns supreme here and we love her
deal with it... compliments all the same

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Jokerman(m): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2016
Alariwo2:

I have always respected Modath until she stooped low to support a glaring case of corruption because it favoured her cause..

However, MYND ds guy is breaking rules o.. Ban him
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Funlordjnr: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2016
Jokerman:

I have always respected Modath until she stooped low to support a glaring case of corruption because it favoured her cause..

However, MYND ds guy is breaking rules o.. Ban him
undecided

So "thunder fire your mouth there" has now become an insult that you want them to ban alariwo2 for?

There is no difference between you and this girl! Crybaby!

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Jokerman(m): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2016
Funlordjnr:

undecided

So "thunder fire your mouth there" has now become an insult that you want them to ban alariwo2 for?

There is no difference between you and this girl!
Mynd44 is no hypocrite... I trust him to do the needful.... Assuming Mozath was the MOD, na me she for ban... grin..

"thunder fire you mouth" is a wrong statement OK...
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by holaralph(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2016
modath:

smiley smiley.. awwwhhh... I'm blushing wink....I didn't run away Broda mi, lai lai kojo... grin I've been "busier" of late, so it's just a quick in & out I do but it should be a bit more relaxed in a couple of days......

BTW, good job!! I see you setting faya on dem ill trained pikins head.. well done. wink
GOOD MORNING MODATH, YOU ARE WELCOME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by dmz1: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2016
can somebody please tell me what the Awolowo treatment is?
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by CioAngels(f): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2016
Bolustic:

Fayose is good at making populist statements, unfortunately, some retards on Nairaland thinks he means all he said. Take a careful study of all his submission, nowhere has he offered alternative policies or solution to our present predicament.

All he did was to blame Sherrif, Buhari.
You are very right.
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by modath(f): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2016
Alariwo2:

kiss ... Ese sir, Adupe sir. smiley
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Emassive(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2016
Go back to primary school where you can report your classmates for noise making not here... go back to school asap
wristbangle:

Mynd44, for how long as we gonna endure these set of barbarians here. There is no coherence between his moronic comment/picture and that of the OP's content. These kind of spiteful and bigotry comments has loomed on this great forum for too long.
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Alariwo2: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2016
modath:

kiss ... Ese sir, Adupe sir. smiley

smiley

very well your highness.. kepe fun wa
*bows out
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Adisodelight22(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2016
Fayoshit continue ranting as u always do,2018 is around corner. Then we will know who be who.! Opoonuu. tongue
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by freshcvvs: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2016
sekundosekundo:

That's even better, at least the people will eat the kpomo but Buhari is no where around the people.

Then they shit it out unlike buhari restoring lost respect internationally.
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by tosyne2much(m): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2016
Mufasa27:

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO EKITI LATELY??
WELL I DON'T REALLY TAKE YOU SERIOUS THOUGH, YOU BELONG TO THE JOKES SECTION NOT HERE...
Joke section bawo? Iyen emi naaaa?
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by borntosuccess(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2016
the only governor in naija wey no send
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by erosimo(m): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bolustic:
[/b]
[b]
But you can question a sitting President without waiting for his tenure to elapse in 2019?

Point of correction, u can only criticize any sitting government not question
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by NuFarma(m): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Blah blah blah! As if he's different from other Nigerian politician.
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Demoney5050(m): 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
fayose blablabla were is 20b Jonathan give you b4 leaving office? he don chop d money theif
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by KoloProfeso: 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Fayose just hinted the EFCC dudes that he won't be available to answer their questions, cos the guy go don vamouz, leave anybody to swear in his own personal replacement grin
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by lereinter(m): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
when will fayose go to the moon to talk about President Buhari...
empty barrel governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed After Attacking Soldiers. / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu / Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.