Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Sex: A Sacred Bond? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: A Sacred Bond? (1956 Views)

The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / Erotic Story- The Public Group Sex[a MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex: A Sacred Bond? by Splinz(m): 1:06am On Nov 22, 2016
Sex has come to stay in modern time as a highly traded commodity which competes or even surpassed the food market.

Now, how what used to bear some semblance of sanctity in the past has of recent becomes such a lousy market can be understood. But I want to know this: sex, aside its primary purpose of producing offspring and pleasure, does it how a bonding ability or a spiritual side?

Should sex be enjoyed only by married couples or every random person in the street

Nairaland family, please lets hear your comments.
Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by dingbang(m): 4:26am On Nov 22, 2016
I believe 100 percent that having unprotected sex creates a bond between both partners. It's even stated right there in the bible. It also has a spiritual side too. No matter the level of hate someone has for their partner with whom they"ve had sex with, he/she will still have traces of feelings left

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 22, 2016
Splinz:
Sex has come to stay in modern time as a highly traded commodity which competes or even surpassed the food market.

Now, how what used to bear some semblance of sanctity in the past has of recent becomes such a lousy market can be understood. But I want to know this: sex, aside its primary purpose of producing offspring and pleasure, does it how a bonding ability or a spiritual side?

Should sex be enjoyed only by married couples or every random person in the street

Nairaland family, please lets hear your comments.
I though I was the only one that had this Idea......

In sex,the Man and the Woman will become one,just like the very First Adam,before his ribs was used in Creating Eve..... Sex is for those who have openly declared their ONENESS(not GAYS oo).
Like circumcision was what God used in his covenant with Abraham,Sex is used in sealing the oneness of man and woman when married.

Those of us,who go around from house to house sexing.... You should stop.
If you happen to disvirgin a girl you have not marry or do not intend to marry,start searching for her now.... You need to marry her.
Ever wonder why the Hymen have to be broken and blood have to spill...??

Stop premarital sex... Please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 22, 2016
u connected both emotionally and spiritually, u guys share spiritual problems together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by Splinz(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2016
dingbang:
I believe 100 percent that having unprotected sex creates a bond between both partners. It's even stated right there in the bible. It also has a spiritual side too. No matter the level of hate someone has for their partner with whom they"ve had sex with, he/she will still have traces of feelings left
Interesting. Does that means that you don't go about messing with sex
Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by Splinz(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2016
Pato23:

In sex,the Man and the Woman will become one,just like the very First Adam,before his ribs was used in Creating Eve..... Sex is for those who have openly declared their ONENESS(not GAYS oo).
Like circumcision was what God used in his covenant with Abraham,Sex is used in sealing the oneness of man and woman when married.

If you happen to disvirgin a girl you have not marry or do not intend to marry,start searching for her now.... You need to marry her.

Now talking of the bold, does the spilling of blood implies a sealing of covenant- a bond between the two
Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by Splinz(m): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:
u connected both emotionally and spiritually, u guys share spiritual problems together

Wow. That means for those that believes in spirituality, caution must be their watch word. Since there's every possibility of contacting lets say, spiritual spouses. Hmm, strong things.
Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by dingbang(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2016
Splinz:

Interesting. Does that means that you don't go about messing with sex
no I don't! cool
Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by EternalTruth: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
dingbang:
God bless you for this.. that's why fornication is a sin and I pity philanderers that do jump from women to women...
I had unprotected sex with my lover and found out that it created an emotional deepening bond between us both....
needed to leave her but now can't anymore... feeling guilty.
Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by EternalTruth: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:
Pato23:

RETIREDMUMU:
word of truth
Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by EternalTruth: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
Splinz:

Now talking of the bold, does the spilling of blood implies a sealing of covenant- a bond between the two
yes exactly just like a blood covenant and it has its aftermath effects spiritually and physically, psychologically and vice versa
Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by Splinz(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
dingbang:
no I don't! cool
Bros you sure grin
Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by Splinz(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
EternalTruth:
God bless you for this.. that's why fornication is a sin and I pity philanderers that do jump from women to women...
I had unprotected sex with my lover and found out that it created an emotional deepening bond between us both....
needed to leave her but now can't anymore... feeling guilty.

So the bond is truly there after all. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by Splinz(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
EternalTruth:
yes exactly just like a blood covenant and it has its aftermath effects spiritually and physically, psychologically and vice versa

Now you're getting me scared. Strong words.
Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by dingbang(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Splinz:

Bros you sure grin
yes oo abi u get any evidence say I dey lie?
Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by Splinz(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
dingbang:
yes oo abi u get any evidence say I dey lie?
grin
No be you wey I catch yesterday for one corner with sisi... grin
Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by dingbang(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Splinz:

grin
No be you wey I catch yesterday for one corner with sisi... grin
aaaah if to say u really catch me, sisi for follow give u free fvck too grin
Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by CosmicJames(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sex is 100% biological. It has nothing to do with spirituality. Yes, sex binds people together but at a very light level because the bond is biological. In other words, sex bonds is very weak and has a very short life span. This is why you can have sex with someone and even forget that you had such experience with that person over time (anyone that had sex with too many persons will understand better)

Love is spiritual. This is the real factor of bond. The coming together of love and sex create the real bonds that can last thoughout life.
You can sex without love and love without sex. Sex is weak. Sex is nothing without love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by Splinz(m): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
CosmicJames:
Sex is 100% biological. It has nothing to do with spirituality. Yes, sex binds people together but at a very light level because the bond is biological. In other words, sex bonds is very weak and has a very short life span. This is why you can have sex with someone and even forget that you had such experience with that person over time (anyone that had sex with too many persons will understand better)

Love is spiritual. This is the real factor of bond. The coming together of love and sex create the real bonds that can last thoughout life.
You can sex without love and love without sex. Sex is weak. Sex is nothing without love

Quite an interesting one bro. The bold is simply an amazing understanding. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by Splinz(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
dingbang:
aaaah if to say u really catch me, sisi for follow give u free fvck too grin

cheesy bad boy... sisi na real doro giver... grin
Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by Eddodoh(m): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
I believe you. Check Here
Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by Adasun(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
yeai it should be done only in legal marriage period!
Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Splinz:

Yes!
Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by Splinz(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Pato23:

Yes!

What!

Re: Sex: A Sacred Bond? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Splinz:

What!
Ours is a Merciful God,you can ask him for Indulgence if you are kinda guilty.....

(1) (Reply)

Help Our Relationship. / Happy Valentines Weekend!! / 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.