Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,610 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Erotic Story- The Public Group Sex[a MUST READ] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erotic Story- The Public Group Sex[a MUST READ] (19446 Views)

Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? / Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US / Check Out The Public Display By This Couple For Their Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erotic Story- The Public Group Sex[a MUST READ] by NaijaLoaded24: 11:58pm On Jun 12, 2017

It all started like a normal day, I got dressed in my tight fitting skirt that bearly covered my ass cheaks and my blouse that showed my cleavage and the top of my black laced bra and leaved little to the imagination.
I got to the office and hurried to my meeting, there were a few people that i had never seen before and they were clearly eyeing me up and down checking me out at every opertunity.

Throughout the day I gave them more and more daring flashes until the end of the day.

The meeting went on overtime and I was more than angry, eventually the boss realised the time and apologised.
It was finally the end of the day, I didn’t have plans but suprisingly my boss asked me if i wanted to go and get drinks, i said yes.

We walked to the closest bar and sat in a booth. I hadn’t been to the bar for a long time and it had changed alot, the tables were alot more private and secluded and the lights were alot dimmer.

We started small talking but suprisingly she slowly started slipping in sex talk.

Without any warning she got up and sat next to me (to my left), her warm breath brushing against my ear as she spoke, ”spread your legs”,
I tried to protest but nothing came out, she saw that i was speachless and took it upon herself to open the slowly them for me this showed my black knickers and my bare legs.

y body felt empty, I couldn’t think and I hardly kenw what was happening. I felt her fingers run up and down my inner legs, her touch made all of my nerves tingle with pleasure. She gently started to run her fingers up to my chest and slowly started to undo my top, I didn’t protest everything felt so good. In moments without me even realising I was sat with nothing on the upper part of my body. In a more harsh and assertive voice she said
” Now stand up and take everything else off”
I did as i was told without protesting this time. I then saw her gesture to someone and the three men that were at the meeting that day walked over.

Two of them sat on my right and the other on sat on my left. I then herad her say
”you were right boys she is a good little slut”
I gasped but didn’t have enough time to say anything before i felt someone push me down so i was lying on my back, one of the people on my left took out his dick and shoved it into my mouth pushing my head up and down because i was unwilling to. The other person on my left grabbed one of my 32E tits and started sucking it harder and faster.

My boss pulled out two things from her bag but i could’n’t see what they were before she started sucking my other tit, it was already hard and by now i felt overwhelmed with joy. Suddenly I felt a dick squeeze into my sight ass hole and quickly thrust in and out without stopping. I blacked out and when i came to I felt a Love Machine inside my pussy... CONTINUE READING FULL STORY HERE - http://celebrityvibez.com/erotic-story-the-public-group-sex/

Read More Juicy Stories @http://celebrityvibez.com
Re: Erotic Story- The Public Group Sex[a MUST READ] by 22clever(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2017
Anybody applying for shell job?
pls holla back!
Re: Erotic Story- The Public Group Sex[a MUST READ] by NaijaLoaded24: 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
22clever:
pls holla back!
which one is that please? She'll job?
Re: Erotic Story- The Public Group Sex[a MUST READ] by moorevic(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
22clever:
pls holla back!

apply at nohope@gmail.com
Re: Erotic Story- The Public Group Sex[a MUST READ] by NaijaLoaded24: 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
moorevic:

apply at nohope@gmail.com
lol

Are you been serious

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? / Training A Lady That Isn't Your Wife In School. / How Men Think In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.