Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Love Can Be Hidden!!! And Hidden Forever!!! (read The Sad Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Can Be Hidden!!! And Hidden Forever!!! (read The Sad Story) (377 Views)

Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady / Write A Sad Story In 3 Words / The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Can Be Hidden!!! And Hidden Forever!!! (read The Sad Story) by KaptainKush: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2016
"A mail frm a friend
10th grade
As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called"best friend". I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. After class, she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before and handed them to her. She said"thanks" and gave mea kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tellher, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

11th grade
The phone rang. On the other end, it was her. She was in tears, mumbling on and on about how her love had broke her heart. She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone, so I did. As I satnext to her on the sofa, I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After 2hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and three bags of chips, she decided to go to sleep. She looked at me, said"thanks" and gave mea kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be justfriends, I love her but I'm justtooshy, and I don't know why.

Read Complete Story Here: www.trendbaze.com.ng/love-can-be-hidden-and-hidden-forever/

Source: www.trendbaze.com.ng/love-can-be-hidden-and-hidden-forever/www.trendbaze.com.ng/love-can-be-hidden-and-hidden-forever/

(1) (Reply)

God Loves You; Yes / How Can A Ready Guy Find A Wife? / Bored? Lonely? Heartbroken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.