Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Why U Should Be Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why U Should Be Single (2973 Views)

Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts / GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} / Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
jashar:

cheeiii... cheesy

Maka why?

What can I do for you?
just stay right there and remain beautiful kiss
Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
nNEOo:
If you are not then this might make you wanna take a sec thought......

1). Having The Bed To Yourself

Significant others are quick to take over your personal territory in the bedroom. Sleeping alone lets your avoid a potential bed hog.
Nonsense ....some of us are afraid of lightning and thunder so when that's going on another body on the bed is essential

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why U Should Be Single by jashar(f): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
judeefcc:
just stay right there and remain beautiful kiss

cheesy grin cheesy

awhhhh!!!!
Okies...

cheesy
Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=nNEOo post=51266719]

2. Your Favorite Disgusting Habits

Who wants to eat a massive ice cream sundae while drinking a beer in bed in front of their lover? That’s right, someone who hates having sex.[/quote)
Ice cream and beer? The mind boggles
Why eat ice cream alone in bed when you can eat it off someone or someone can eat it off you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
nNEOo:
No One Keeping Tabs On Your Actions

“What did you yesterday, honey? Oh yeah? With who? That doesn’t sound very safe…” Please, who needs this all the time?
Someone showing concern about your wellbeing and welfare is a good feeling.
Howver if you have given him/her reason to be suspicious then you deserve to be treated like a suspect.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
nNEOo:
My guess.... My guest are singles right? Good

Pop corn?
Popcorn is better shared ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
nNEOo:
More Money

Dates can be expensive, especially if you’re with someone you’re trying to impress. It takes very little to impress yourself… a snack can and some television will do.

Well that's your problem why are you trying to impress someone by pretending to have money? Then I am sure you will complain that women are she dogs yet you have set the precedence here!
If you are stingy when it comes to treating yourself then you deserve to be single!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
nNEOo:
The singles favourite

Sleeping Around

Sometimes it’s great to have reliably good sex with someone you care deeply about. Other times, a good Bleep comes in the form of an enthusiastic stranger who never gave you his/her name. Or, like, ten enthusiastic strangers (probably not at once, though).

In this instance I would advise you stay single. You might kill someone's daughter with your foolish attitude and behaviour. If you are proud to be promiscuous then stay alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Raine80:

In this instance I would advise you stay single. You might kill someone's daughter with your foolish attitude and behaviour. If you are proud to be promiscuous then stay alone.
you are always harsh sad fine girl like you shocked
Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
nNEOo:
. Saying “No”

If friends ask you do something distasteful with them, you can decline the invitation. When it comes to your lover, “no” is not always an option.

That is one lame argument. No is always an option and why does it have to be distasteful? You are aware that it's possible to comprise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
nNEOo:
Single Self-Pity

It can be fun to indulge your single woes in ways that people in couples can’t…like through getting wasted by yourself at the bar while you rant to the bartender about your lonely existence until he closes up shop and you grab aan olosho n fuckher on one of the stools.

And go home wasted alone?
No bae drops you off so that you can spend time with your friends and when ready to go home bae picks you up and next time you do the same for bae do you know how much your friends will hate you for being solid with each other!
Being in a relationship does not mean you stop being your own person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
nNEOo:
Variety

Falling into a routine as a couple is easy. When you’re by yourself, you can hang out with a different person every single night! (Not necessarily in a sexual way—but maybe in a sexual way. Because you can.)

This is why it's essential to have your friends while he has his friends. Have your own intrests independent of each other works so ending 24/7 together is not good I agree. There is also the Karma Sutra it's a good learning aid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why U Should Be Single by onyedika946(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Guy you don finish, just flash me when you are done.
Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
nNEOo:
No Hiding Purchases

Sometimes the person you’re with judges you for spending your money on 100k sweaters. What you do with your money alone doesn’t have to come under scrutiny.
If you were spending 100k on sweaters why should you stop? If you are dating someone in the basic league then yes it's going to be an issue. If you are with someone on the same level as you then you won't have an issue. It's different if you have children and you are spending that kind of money and the kids go without then your priorities are frkd for sure.

Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
nNEOo:
No Forced Love

Not for your partner, of course, but for his dog or cats or kids. Forget pretending to adore Fluffy when you hate that his copious, white hair gets all over your black outfits and never comes off, regardless of how hard u try

Fluffy was there before you ....and besides stop wearing black problem solved
Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
nNEOo:
Pregnancy Scares

If you’re not with the person who accidentally impregnated you vice versa, you don’t have to have “a talk” about whether or hot to keep the baby.

Or you could use contraception ....problem solved
Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=nNEOo post=51267523]Snoring

Whether you do it or your partner does, you don’t have to worry about waking her up or her waking you up.
This one I agree with
It's best to avoid situations that could potentially make you have homicidal thoughts.
Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=Raine80 post=51279536][/quote]

Just love how u desern truth
Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=nNEOo post=51267709]Doing Things At Your Own Pace

You don’t have to constantly wait for someone or attend to your lover’s cries of “hurry the Bleep up—we’re already two hours late 
You go without them , repeat it a few times and the lesson is learnt!
Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
Raine80:

Or you could use contraception ....problem solved

To have a hooker like that makes it so dalm easy not to worry
Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
MsDelilah:

There is no thrill equal to looking into some guy's eyes and thinking, "I don't know your name, you don't know mine, but for the next eight minutes, we are gonna rock this gas station bathroom right off its foundation". And then just drive off in opposite directions... Just keep driving.
8 mins? Just 8 mins? In a gas station bathroom with the state they tend to be in? Your bar is indeed quite low.
Re: Why U Should Be Single by mukhcech(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
Raine80:

Howver if you have given him/her reason to be suspicious then you deserve to be treated like a suspect.

Staying out of suspicions is my watch words.
Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
nNEOo:

To have a hooker like that makes it so dalm easy not to worry
Hookers can become baby mothers don't be so naive!!
Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Raine80:

And go home wasted alone?
No bae drops you off so that you can spend time with your friends and when ready to go home bae picks you up and next time you do the same for bae do you know how much your friends will hate you for being solid with each other!
Being in a relationship does not mean you stop being your own person.

Yea it mean having someone extra to worry about yea right....
Like omg she gunna be mad ....smh
Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
nNEOo:

Yea it mean having someone extra to worry about yea right....
Like omg she gunna be mad ....smh
Not this person....
Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
Raine80:

That's the pro do I have to be careful every time.... If am not single yea..... If am not hell no
Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Raine80:

Hookers can become baby mothers don't be so naive!!

Thanks for gatting ma back
Cheers

Re: Why U Should Be Single by Alezy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Raine80:

This is why it's essential to have your friends while he has his friends. Have your own intrests independent of each other works so ending 24/7 together is not good I agree. There is also the Karma Sutra it's a good learning aid!
you seem to believe strongly in whatever Ur opinion is. You hold it and not let it down.

I like such people but their bad is when they are wrong, they never listen to advice. Trust you had a great day.

Note...I didn't just come to this conclusion now, av followed and noticed this.
Re: Why U Should Be Single by nNEOo(m): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Alezy:
you seem to believe strongly in whatever Ur opinion is. You hold it and not let it down.

I like such people but their bad is when they are wrong, they never listen to advice. Trust you had a great day.

thanks for hoping by

but this singles affair
Re: Why U Should Be Single by Alezy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
nNEOo:

thanks for hoping by

but this singles affair
And my profile says married as u can see?
Re: Why U Should Be Single by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
Alezy:

Quite the contrary .....when I am wrong I will admit it and accept I am not perfect. You have observed my responses in context. You have not met the person behind the words to reach that conclusion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Comedian Akpororo Hit A UNILAG Female Student’s Bum With His Groin / You Guys Won't Kill Me With "Mentions" / Is This Age Gap Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.