Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (81933 Views)

Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 / Those Who Are Giving Up On UC Will Regret Their Actions By 2017 / MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Kbs468(m): 12:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
Long live mmm. Mmm is real. Nothing can stop us. Bad belles everywhere. God pass Una. 4months and counting. I don lack anything. Only God knows how much I have made. grin. REQUESTED FOR HELP TODAY
please can someone continue with the process of. providing help and getting helped using the same account details or one needs to change details such as bank account and email address?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 23, 2016
Why didn't you answer the questions rather than...In fact. Go sleep
kolagbemi:

Haaaaa!

No wonder you dey do MMM.

Enough said, una no kuku understand.

Una bye
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Babateemd: 12:40am On Nov 23, 2016
MMM has reduced the amount of armed robbers on the street. finally people are getting some source of income and feeling happy. if only we could share the money Nigerian earns like this instead of giving 80% to the few guys to buy private jets. we will be better for it. there is always an end to everything even you Job. So if dem rob your house and take all your life savings, will you and kill yourself. So enjoy it while it last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Youngetskilz23(m): 1:23am On Nov 23, 2016
Kbs468:

please can someone continue with the process of. providing help and getting helped using the same account details or one needs to change details such as bank account and email address?
you need to change details if you want to create a new account . Your quest is a bit confusing. But as far as you have created an account on mmm with your bank details. You can continue getting help and providing help as well until thy kingdom come
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Kbs468(m): 1:38am On Nov 23, 2016
AmakaAina:
I use 1M to start MMM and keep running the same amount for 6 months which would give me 300k returns on investment every month . Multiply that by 6 and I have 1.8M in 6 months. Even if it crash and I lose my initial 1M investment it's not a loss because I have 1.8M in returns . No bank is going to give you that kind of returns even if you run a fixes deposit (run a fixed account for the same duration of time and same amount and you will have not more than 12k as returns) Let alone a savings account! Mtschewwwe

Abeg leave the MMM , no be by force and nobody is putting a gun to anyone's head. If u get d mind join and enjoy and if e crash you accept and move on. If you nor get mind to join Abeg STFU and let people hear word Abeg!
Can you enlighten me on how you went about withdrawing your interest without touching your capital?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Kbs468(m): 1:45am On Nov 23, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
you need to change details if you want to create a new account . Your quest is a bit confusing. But as far as you have created an account on mmm with your bank details. You can continue getting help and providing help as well until thy kingdom come
Ok thanks alot. you have actually answered my question though
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by MayhorE(m): 1:52am On Nov 23, 2016
Yemike:

Big man, i'm glad i invested my skul fees back then and right now i've relieved my parent the stress of sending me money as i don turn full chairman.
am happy for you then
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by ritvin(f): 1:56am On Nov 23, 2016
fijiano202:
They all have something in common 'BEING COVETOUS'
e concern u tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by frankwyte: 2:35am On Nov 23, 2016
The people that remain where they are, are the poor and y? because they are too afraid to invest. Look from the Bible experience Abraham went out from the known to unknown, Facebook owner, dangote etc. The crashing of shells on NSE the crash of banks and capsizing of investment are there but boldness is key. No man that is rich today that hasn't loose money and many poor who has not lost a kobo.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 23, 2016
Buhahahahahaha grin grin

MMM thread. Even SheKau won bomb MMM. That's if MMM get central house ba grin. Thanks for popularising our dear MMM. People Don dey 'joining' everyday. grin grin

If u won join sef,make we relate,make I show u How to start chop Ur own o jare

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Ay04z(m): 2:44am On Nov 23, 2016
lolz. follow me and let make money with bitcoins....
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by ReubenE(m): 2:49am On Nov 23, 2016
Wetin concern U OP??
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Lionofdjungle: 3:12am On Nov 23, 2016
in Yoruba language, the full meaning of MMM is Mogbe, Moku, Modaran. That's what those who are involved will be saying by the time it crashes.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by okhiai1(m): 4:15am On Nov 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Haba!! You shouldn't take things too personal.. This thread shouldnt bring enmity between me and you
shoooo enmity kawnu me know get enemy oooo and I hate beffing another niggas work in fact see ehn you know even add one important set of people
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Virgohills(m): 4:49am On Nov 23, 2016
Wetin consign u
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by saintmark88(m): 4:52am On Nov 23, 2016
C how these MMM supporters kept calling for my head because I asked questions that none of them could ansa. Nigerians are really funny people
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by BrutalJab: 4:56am On Nov 23, 2016
tomdon:

How much are you people making from this business sef?
If you invest 1M you get only 300k. Is that money to sell your morals for?
And it's very apparent that most of you don't even have up to a total of 1M to invest over a one year period, if you do, that ponzi scheme will not even appeal to you

Instead of the 1milllion naira lying fallow in my acct, I will rather invest it.

It's a matter if choice bro.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by sandland: 5:06am On Nov 23, 2016
Please who bears the cost of funds called 30% profit here.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by adellam16(f): 5:23am On Nov 23, 2016
saintmark88:

I'm not like u, I ask questions bfre I do anything, I have read about d MMM tin, buh I need to know we're d 30% ND D $20 comes from. because since the money is paid directly to a persons acct, so d moni isn't invested into nytyn tht yields profit
it is not by force. If u can't take the risk bone it. If u knew where it came from, will u still do MMM? U r just afraid. MMM is not for u.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by adellam16(f): 5:25am On Nov 23, 2016
Princewell2012:
Hmmm believe me uptil now i still find it difficult to know how this MMM of a thing operates. Honestly i am not comfortable with it.
then walk away. Its not for u

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by adellam16(f): 5:27am On Nov 23, 2016
saintmark88:

I'm happy for dem o, but I cNt put my moni n a scheme I dnt have full understanding of, if I can get a clear understanding of were the xtra comes from, den no p I'll join but for nw, still searchn for ansa
they r not desperate neither r they looking for u my dear. No body will convince u cos obviously u r not for MMM

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by adellam16(f): 5:40am On Nov 23, 2016
kYjelly2:
MMM'rs are funny men!!

You guys are not investing Nada!

All you are doing is ripping off the next guy and telling the next guy to rip off the next guy, smh undecided

If you are have recovered ur money from MMM, then consider urself lucky.

Funny enough, all this mmm guys won't sympathize with later comers that can't recover their money, some of who may become suicidal.

Mmm Russia crashed
Mmm Zimbabwe left 66,000 pole stranded.

And u say MMM won't crash?

U guys make me sick men!

Find a more sustainable means of income
provide evidence. I hope it is not here say, dem say dem say?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by silversonuc(m): 5:59am On Nov 23, 2016
sweetilicious:
This MMM self, i don't have strong mind for it. Been preached to by partakers to invest in it but am still scared. Don't want to loose the little money i worked so hard to earn just like that.

so why r u telling us?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Tonason: 5:59am On Nov 23, 2016
It's sure Banker the day will surely come some day. It's not sustainable

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by afroxyz: 6:24am On Nov 23, 2016
Something tells me all this anti-mmm posts are sponsored. Come to think of it, why is it always on Tuesdays when people want to GH that all these propaganda pops up. From SEC, CBN, House of reps etc. All of them come out on Tuesdays when people want to GH. Yet una no dey see posts about community service and charity wey MMM dey do. Posts promoting MMM never makes the front page. It gets banned. Yet anti-mmm posts make the front page. Wetin concern una with our money? Why all this negative media. Let me tell you, MMM is here to stay. So you and your sponsors can go and hug transformer. This is not politics where you heartless Voltrons deceived us into voting Buhari through social media.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by lakesider2006(m): 6:29am On Nov 23, 2016
WORDS ON MARBLE - The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)

Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.

The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.

In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.

The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.

Then...

They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!

Welcome to #MMM.The world of Monkeys![/quote]

I have copied this ur post ooo bro very educating and gonna post on my wall on Facebook. some of my friend are clamouring for this scam mmm
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by tosyne2much(m): 6:43am On Nov 23, 2016
okhiai1:

shoooo enmity kawnu me know get enemy oooo and I hate beffing another niggas work in fact see ehn you know even add one important set of people
Alryt thanks bro
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by lanre316: 6:52am On Nov 23, 2016
Tonason:
It's sure Banker the day will surely come some day. It's not sustainable

If only we can know the day beforehand.

But like my elders used to say : It's only the one who has powers to know exactly the day of death that knows exactly the day when a business will be successful or the day it will go bankrupt.

Eni mo ojo owo, o mo ojo iku
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by net7777(m): 6:57am On Nov 23, 2016
WHILE OTHERS ARE MAKING MONEY RELENTLESSLY, YOU RE HERE HERE WAITING FOR THEIR DOWNFALL..
I DONT THINK YOU ARE NORMAL..
Why don't you ask question on how you too can benefit from the different schemes in town and stop wasting your precious data on irrelevancies
mtcheeeewww
[quote author=tosyne2much post=51270073][/quote]

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by tosyne2much(m): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2016
delerx:
Ur head they there sir. No mind the fool. Some already made 10M from it and lending people money to start. He's a custom officer.
Hmmmmm cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Baddest15: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2016
Seun and his mods are very stupid I swear.
the worst they can do is ban..silly set of pple.
Bleep off

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by klevotino: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2016
djlaqua91:
The day MMM crashes in 9ja, will be worse than a Tsunami. Just hope it lasts long enough to salvage the many Nigerians on the platform. Times are hard. Jahbless our hustle.
mmm cannot crash till after buhari and recession are over even if people are afriad, 15percent of admin, guidance can keep it going. am not scare if my money lost on mmm. what happen to the people that lost there money in liberty bank and others did they die....if u cannot take risk u don deserve to be rich. nigeria government na scam, it no crash. cbn na scam it no crash. house of reps na scam it no crash. senetor na scam it no crash. 5000 promise by prezident na scam, everybody sit down they look. 1 dollar to 1naira promise by prezident buhari na scam. fuel from 87naira to 145naira, shey no be scam i will reduce it to 67naira said the president now what happen. if mmm na scam i want am. if mmm go crash, i go follow am crash. if mmm no good i like ....i see vision many millionare we be made next year through mmm and am among them....thanks you all ...and show me some love...God bless nigeria....we are taking over.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) / Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) / 5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.