Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (81926 Views)

Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 / Those Who Are Giving Up On UC Will Regret Their Actions By 2017 / MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by tosyne2much(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
KissChrix:
**Modified**

Tosyne2much, why did you change the article na?
Hahahaha smart guy.. .. You must be very smart to have noticed that cool
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha smart guy.. .. You must be very smart to have noticed that cool

Na you no let my initial post get enough likes angry

#BringBackMyLikes angry
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by ugoboss26(m): 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
Noblesoul123:
WORDS ON MARBLE - The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)

Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.

The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.

In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.

The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.

Then...

They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!

Welcome to #MMM.The world of Monkeys!

I am tempted to call you names sir, thanks for calling the noble participants monkeys, you are probably not far from the family, maybe a Baboon!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by soath(m): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Is it your money?

MMM is God's sent in this recession.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
KissChrix:

Na you no let my initial post get enough likes angry

#BringBackMyLikes angry
Eeeehyah no vex baba cheesy There's always a next time
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by omotroyz(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
kYjelly2:

are you being serious
google is a collection of sources, which may or may not be valid.
your job is to find a valid source.
that's still doesn't answer my question.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by barry50(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
hahahahahah, it's cracking me up so badly. It's so mirthful because I am a partial any.
The system itself has no issues,its d user's that are criminally minded.
henrydadon:
grin

there would be rivers of tears that day grin
all of them will be like

[img]http://i./26tklaokuZlOcMg8g.gif[/img]

me i will be like

[img]http://i./gmg7s5bBQzlN6.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
Eeeehyah no vex baba cheesy There's always a next time

I dey watch you tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
kYjelly2:

How can you say God bless a man that invented a scheme that ended up defrauding a lot of people?

Is it that you have never heard of Google or you just love to bask in the puddle of your ignorance
lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by sellydion: 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
only the late commers and the greeds ones I see.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Yemike(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
MayhorE:
also those that invest their school fees

Big man, i'm glad i invested my skul fees back then and right now i've relieved my parent the stress of sending me money as i don turn full chairman.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by kolagbemi(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
The funniest thing is that, na we go church pass, na we like to give jungle justice pass, na we like to swear for our politicians pass. Yet na we no care to make money any how, na we no care if them rob peter to pay paul.

Tufiaka, una no get shame. Una be Ogara Olosa AKA Armed Bandit=Oyenusi. Sake say una no carry gun no mean say una no be thieves. All MMM are thieves. You get 30% without a source, You no care to know the source, You no even wan know the source. Shege barawo banza.

Only one thin in common greediness. Mother of all fraud.

I don dey dey careful with All my friends wey dey do MMM, it means they can do anything for money becoz they aren't doing it with ignorance. Well aware that it is a robbery syndicate bt them no care as long as no be dem they rob.

But Karma go catchup with una infact e don dey catch up already. By the time all of una done dey think say una wise up by putting only your 30% interest back into it, na end time be dat.

I know say una go come for my head oooo but I know say no be most of una fault, na becoz of empty head or block head. Some of una na the level of greediness. Contunu Diariz God.

Explain source of 30% mba, na insult dem go give you, dem no kuku know.

See as one mumu up dia as justification, he say banks use dia money but pay peanut as interest , he dey dia dey use bank small interest payment they take explain am. Na same mumu talk say the money no dey go any central account ooo. Abeg ask am which money MMM take invest and which biz them invest am. Block heads.

So annoying set of 419s.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by sellydion: 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sorry what is the big deal about 30% per month. Even some loan companies do that without all this MMM that and MMM this, that is why bankers that are in it keep investing, All the money in MMM is not up to the amount stolen by a single politician. Even if it crashes, will it be the end of the world? Stock market does not crash abi?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Bashtundex(m): 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Crash ko, crashing ni...who you EPP self

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Ayogbem15(m): 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Life is a Risk. The life we live is borrow that's why we cannot promise tomorrow.....so
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by zzzzy: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
kolagbemi:
The funniest thing is that, na we go church pass, na we like to give jungle justice pass, na we like to swear for our politicians pass. Yet na we no care to make money any how, na we no care if them rob peter to pay paul.

Tufiaka, una no get shame. Una be Ogara Olosa AKA Armed Bandit=Oyenusi. Sake say una no carry gun no mean say una no be thieves. All MMM are thieves. You get 30% without a source, You no care to know the source, You no even wan know the source. Shege barawo banza.

I don dey dey careful with All my friends wey dey do MMM, it means they can do anything for money becoz they aren't doing it with ignorance. Well aware that it is a robbery syndicate bt them no care as long as no be dem they rob.

But Karma go catchup with una infact e don dey catch up already. By the time all of una done dey think say una wise up by putting only your 30% interest back into it, na end time be dat.

I know say una go come for my head oooo but I know say no be most of una fault, na becoz of empty head or block head. Some of una na the level of greediness. Contunu Diariz God.

See as one mumu up dia as justification, he say banks use dia money but pay peanut as interest , he dey dia dey use bank small interest payment they take explain am. Na same mumu talk say the money no dey go any central account ooo. Abeg ask am which money MMM take invest and which biz them invest am. Block heads.

So annoying set of 419s.
worst part, the founder is a known criminal who even has a movie about him "The Pyrammmid"
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Spot on except the N200 N300 N400 are sms and atm charges on your money. Who even gets interest on a savings account in Nigeria?. Leave these children. Them no know where dem dey.
Mujtahida:

Go and put your money in a bank. Let them take my #200k, your 100k, John's 1m and so on, gather it and loan it to Dangote. Dangote does business with it, makes huge profit and pays back interest on what originally was not his money to the bank. The owners of the banks sit down and divide the interest paid by Dangote amongst themselves and they stay afloat living affluent lives. They take 200 naira, 300 naira, 400naira and put it on your money, my money, Johnny's money as monthly interest. You see this is precisely what the banks do. Go and read about the history of money, read about usury. (Google making money out of thin air.) Now MMM is doing something similar to what the banks are doing and have always done but only that MMM decided to share 30% with the risk takers but people because they are stuck in their ways, because they are afraid they just go on and live shackled by their fear and refuse to take a little risk, just a little risk.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by sellydion: 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
kolagbemi:
So annoying set of 419s.

Simple question? what is the source of billions of profit being declared by banks?. Which product bank they manufacture? My friend think outside the box.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Opinions are like a**holes. Everybody's got one.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Padipadi(m): 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
Mi o ti je ri ooo cheesy
Is a lie.
You are doing MMM.
Even Seun is doing MMM & those Alfas preaching MMM is not good for Muslims.
If you don't know, I just opened MMM of N2m in four places. N500,000 each. I v four boys managing it & I pay them.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by tomdon(m): 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
BrutalJab:
Even Tosyne2much is a participant.

So don't let him deceive you.
People are building houses and buying cars everyday from it.

It's been long I have been scammed, so I wanna have that experience again.

If MMM should stay for a year more, I know how many things I will do with the money.

If you don't have mind or you wanna remain broke, please keep shut. Its not by force.

The more you try to pull it down, the more people see testimonies and join.

The website is already bigger and rake in more money than Nairaland within one year, so I understand where the hatred is coming from.

Government scam you on a daily bases since 1960 and you aren't complaining.

Money isn't going to any central purse so the future is in the hand of the participants.

A policeman was matched to pay me today self so it's nothing he is still at the checkpoint the last time I called him
grin

How much are you people making from this business sef?
If you invest 1M you get only 300k. Is that money to sell your morals for?
And it's very apparent that most of you don't even have up to a total of 1M to invest over a one year period, if you do, that ponzi scheme will not even appeal to you
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
The stupidity I read here from young people is really discouraging. People use their own money to invest in a business they are fully aware of the risks and it becomes a problem and much of a concern for you idiots. In the same country where it seems the devil himself resides. With all the injustice and wickedness going on in Nigeria. MMM crash is what you young people fantasise about. Anyway, I'm not be too surprised. You probably voted an illiterate who would rather hire 30 lawyers than to present his O-level certificate.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by anigbajumo(m): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
saintmark88:

I'm not like u, I ask questions bfre I do anything, I have read about d MMM tin, buh I need to know we're d 30% ND D $20 comes from. because since the money is paid directly to a persons acct, so d moni isn't invested into nytyn tht yields profit

Dey dea dey look for wat is not missing, without stress I knw how much av made in mmm.If u wan knw PM me.

If anyone thinks mmm will crash in the next 3yrs,u are high on fermented drugs. MMM is over three yrs in SA nd their population is no where close to that of 9ja participants.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by kolagbemi(m): 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
sellydion:

Simple question? what is the source of billions of profit being declared by banks?. Which product bank they manufacture? My friend think outside the box.

I kuku know say you don't know ni. That's why you ask.

Banks does not manufacture rather they provide services which they charge you for using the services.

Here are ways bank made dia billions.
1. Banks loan part of customers money with interest charged over it.
#Question: who MMM loan money to earn interest that they shared 30% to you?

2. Banks invest directly to several business like oil and gas, manufacturing, communications etc.
#Question: which business MMM invest and which money they invest in it.

3. Banks charge for some services they provide for customers e.g SMS, COT, Overdraft etc
#Question: Which service MMM provide.

Una kuku be same same.
Try answer my own question oooo.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Heavance(m): 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Your point is sound...
number 6, what do you expect such a person yo do?
and number 10, some guys will go as doing blood money because of rejection o, is that better?

But you kept telling us, them say them say.

You have a neighbour that sold his fathers properties....
People resign job, oga which job?...
You overhead a man......
Bankers that put #10M (that is so untrue o)...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by delerx(m): 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ur head they there sir. No mind the fool. Some already made 10M from it and lending people money to start. He's a custom officer.
BrutalJab:
Even Tosyne2much is a participant.

So don't let him deceive you.
People are building houses and buying cars everyday from it.

It's been long I have been scammed, so I wanna have that experience again.

If MMM should stay for a year more, I know how many things I will do with the money.

If you don't have mind or you wanna remain broke, please keep shut. Its not by force.

The more you try to pull it down, the more people see testimonies and join.

The website is already bigger and rake in more money than Nairaland within one year, so I understand where the hatred is coming from.

Government scam you on a daily bases since 1960 and you aren't complaining.

Money isn't going to any central purse so the future is in the hand of the participants.

A policeman was matched to pay me today self so it's nothing he is still at the checkpoint the last time I called him
grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 23, 2016
All these are based on assumptions that all their investments would be profitable forever and all the loans serviced and repaid. But is that the case? So where does the money come from? Won't a bank crash or isn't there going to be a financial crisis if everyone who has money in the bank all go to withdraw all their money? Does the bank have all that money the have written as numbers on their computers. Is there even such money in the world? So where do these percentage interests come from? Who then is taking from Peter to pay Paul?
kolagbemi:

I kuku know say you don't know ni. That's why you ask.

Banks does not manufacture rather they provide services which they charge you for using the services.

Here are ways bank made dia billions.
1. Banks loan part of customers money with interest charged over it.
#Question: who MMM loan money to earn interest that they shared 30% to you?

2. Banks invest directly to several business like oil and gas, manufacturing, communications etc.
#Question: which business MMM invest and which money they invest in it.

3. Banks charge for some services they provide for customers e.g SMS, COT, Overdraft etc
#Question: Which service MMM provide.

Una kuku be same same.
Try answer my own question oooo.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by kolagbemi(m): 12:07am On Nov 23, 2016
TheSixthSense:
The stupidity I read here from young people is really discouraging. People use their own money to invest in a business they are fully aware of the risks and it becomes a problem and much of a concern for you idiots. In the same country where it seems the devil himself resides. With all the injustice and wickedness going on in Nigeria. MMM crash is what you young people fantasize about. Anyway, let me not be too surprised. You probably voted an illiterate who would rather hire 30 lawyers than to present his O-level certificate.

I replied you becoz of that end part.

Despite what you all aware of his result disaster.

The illiterate provided you with new issued result from his school but una still no satisfy.

The illiterate is a former Nigeria President with post of General.

The illiterate knows what to feed you and the only language you hear. That's why he give you 30 Lawyers.

And for your info, the illiterate is still goin to beat your Jesus of Otuoke with Phd in corruption if election is held today.

Lastly, which people invest dia money in business and which business them invest am.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by kolagbemi(m): 12:11am On Nov 23, 2016
TheSixthSense:
All these are based on assumptions that all their investments would be profitable forever and all the loans serviced and repaid. But is that the case? So where does the money come from? Won't a bank crash or isn't there going to be a financial crisis if everyone who has money in the bank all go to withdraw all their money? Does the bank have all that money the have written as numbers on their computers. Is there even such money in the world? So where do these percentage interests come from? Who then is taking from Peter to pay Paul?

Haaaaa!

No wonder you dey do MMM.

Enough said, una no kuku understand.

Una bye
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 23, 2016
So because I talked about the president, you automatically assumed I support Jonathan. And for you to not see anything wrong with bringing 30 SANs in order not to present a mandatory O-level certificate tells so much of your mental development. You shouldn't be using a smartphone, it is too sophisticated. Your master got a loan of over N35 million Naira to buy a political form. Why don't you go to a bank and try to get a loan to buy your JAMB form and see how that goes - since you need to be educated even though there's no need taking cues from your master. I won't dignify you with a response, go play video games.
kolagbemi:

I replied you becoz of that end part.

Despite what you all aware of his result disaster.

The illiterate provided you with new issued result from his school but una still no satisfy.

The illiterate is a former Nigeria President with post of General.

The illiterate knows what to feed you and the only language you hear. That's why he give you 30 Lawyers.

And for your info, the illiterate is still goin to beat your Jesus of Otuoke with Phd in corruption if election is held today.

Lastly, which people invest dia money in business and which business them invest am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) / Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) / 5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.