Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (81927 Views)

Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 / Those Who Are Giving Up On UC Will Regret Their Actions By 2017 / MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by loswhite(m): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Nice points Tosyne2much

but the one wey dey pain me pass be some of my friends wey on a a normal day no go get interest in this scam scheme but they join because their church endorse the thing...they try to convince me to join...person wey no kuku get money talk of to waste... I just refuse and warn them sha

if this thing crash ehn...na that their so called man of God I go swear for because as I dey look those my friends, no be ordinary eye ooo
ignorance smh
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
saintmark88:

I'm not like u, I ask questions bfre I do anything, I have read about d MMM tin, buh I need to know we're d 30% ND D $20 comes from. because since the money is paid directly to a persons acct, so d moni isn't invested into nytyn tht yields profit
awww poor boy... keep face like okpo!chief investigative officer. u dey burn your time. mmm don enter bitcoin.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by tosyne2much(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
ndcide:

Talk true.

You no dey do mmm?
I never reason am baba cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by tosyne2much(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
nairaman66:

Tosyne and 10 things!! How about 10 things that will happen to Tosyne if MMM doesn't crash
Maybe you should open a thread for that one.. I go give you points sha cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Pylony(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mujtahida:

Chief educator, well done!
Thank you my subject with no feather to his red cap. grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
sekem:
But why are so many people praying that MMM will crash?

Nnaa na wa o!

I will like to believe that anybody investing in MMM is already aware of the risk involved so if it crashes then so be it.

Please stop scaring people Abeg. Your government cannot provide for them. Now they are trying to do it by themselves and you are busy discouraging them... though indirectly.

Tosyne, ayam talking to you.
no mind the idiots... na these kind of persons dey increase poverty for Africa just because they don't want their friends richer than.they are.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Pylony(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
mackmanuel:

Oga u can't be helped when u haven't helped anyone: Laws of giving

I can't explain further if u can't understand the system
Oga you don't even understand the system to explain how the pyramid scheme is built. LAWS OF HELPING.lol set by the scheme patrons i guess.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by emmangrace: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
MMM - MOGBE MOKU MODARAN O
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Lankaline(m): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pylony:
They tricked you to get involved by saying the system is all about providing help, if really its about help lets see you helping the less privilaged in the society who can't raise a single dollar for the scheme or even fen for them selves. Yet they call it a business..lol.

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/mmm-nigeria-community-donates-relief-materials-worth-n5m-to-idps/

Read news,yu no go read,,na yeye posts about mmm yu dey jump into,,the good ones,yu won't hear,,,okpoko

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by joinnow: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
dreezybines:

grin grin men I really love this your write up...
He forget to quote the source
It's a story about share/stock
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Lankaline(m): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pylony:
Oga you don't even understand the system to explain how the pyramid scheme is built. LAWS OF HELPING.lol set by the scheme patrons i guess.

Oga,,free him,,nobody is forcing yu,,yu believe it will crash,,and yu r trying so hard to prove yur point that it will crash,,if it does,,hope yu will gv thanks giving??,,like i said,,free the guy,,NOBODY D FORCE ANYBODY TO JOIN MMM
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by AmakaAina(f): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
I use 1M to start MMM and keep running the same amount for 6 months which would give me 300k returns on investment every month . Multiply that by 6 and I have 1.8M in 6 months. Even if it crash and I lose my initial 1M investment it's not a loss because I have 1.8M in returns . No bank is going to give you that kind of returns even if you run a fixes deposit (run a fixed account for the same duration of time and same amount and you will have not more than 12k as returns) Let alone a savings account! Mtschewwwe

Abeg leave the MMM , no be by force and nobody is putting a gun to anyone's head. If u get d mind join and enjoy and if e crash you accept and move on. If you nor get mind to join Abeg STFU and let people hear word Abeg!

8 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Mujtahida: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pylony:
Thank you my subject with no feather to his red cap. grin
Na mumus dey always want 'educate' people. Subject indeed. Lick dust jare
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Mujtahida: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
AmakaAina:
I use 1M to start MMM and keep running the same amount for 6 months which would give me 300k returns on investment every month . Multiply that by 6 and I have 1.8M in 6 months. Even if it crash and I lose my initial 1M investment it's not a loss because I have 1.8M in returns . No bank is going to give you that kind of returns even if you run a fixes deposit (run a fixed account for the same duration of time and same amount and you will have not more than 12k as returns) Let alone a savings account! Mtschewwwe

Abeg leave the MMM , no be by force and nobody is putting a gun to anyone's head. If u get d mind join and enjoy and if e crash you accept and move on. If you nor get mind to join Abeg STFU and let people hear word Abeg!
Help me educate that pylony the melancholy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by sleeknaija(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
shumuel:

The No 2s are the most stupiid people on earth, and they would feel it the most, why should anyone do that, i they pity them because MMM will crash this December or by next years Easter period grin

Na God give u dat vision or what? December and Easter will soon come, lets see if your dream or vision will come through.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Mujtahida: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lankaline:

Oga,,free him,,nobody is forcing yu,,yu believe it will crash,,and yu r trying so hard to prove yur point that it will crash,,if it does,,hope yu will gv thanks giving??,,like i said,,free the guy,,NOBODY D FORCE ANYBODY TO JOIN MMM
He will soon join. Just watch. Only that when he does nobody would know. He's fighting himself because something inside him is telling him heyyyy hmmmmm this thing is working ooo, it's working oooo

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Sotenna(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
enitan16:
It will soooooo crash dat most pple will relocate to somalia

The thing some of you don't understand is that MMM is a risk, but an optional risk, no one will force you to partake. The last time I checked every damn thing in Nigeria was a risk. Including moving from your Kitchen to the Other Room.

Right now even if MMM crashes as you all are hoping. I've already made so much money, more money than I can lose from this MMM. And yet among my friends who introduced me into it, I'm their junior financially.

I have a business, I partake in MMM, I get money from MMM and invest it in my business the cycle continues in that order. I'm only too grateful my friends showed me the way right on time.

A lot of you spend more than 30k in a month on things you can't even account for when asked, why not invest it in something like this, if it pays, good, if it doesn't, No Sh*t, either way the money was gonna get wasted anyway.

There are people here on MMM who are actually using their head.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by kingston247: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Op..?I now see the reason u r poor.what do u think Is the difference btw a rich man and a poor man...?it's RISK! if he wan crash make he crash .people they work for months with out pay for his country.some even lost job with out pay off...guy b4 he crash I don use am build my house finish..men of little mind!...,.go play for sand!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by effty(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
A write can write against something and may even be guilty of it, so don't think I'm a saint
Lol... All d same, it is a calculated risk for me but I don't advise ppl to go into it.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by lereinter(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
9. Those who want to celebrate Christmas elaborately
Now that Christmas is around the corner, many will invest the little they have before November 25th, so that they can cash out before December 25th and celebrate with their loved ones. When MMM crashes before that time, they will become wailers and start blaming Buhari for their misfortunes.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Ebunluv(f): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
r=shumuel be sure of something bf saying it
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by MayhorE(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
also those that invest their school fees
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Pylony(m): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mujtahida:

Help me educate that pylony the melancholy
You nor your minions can Educate me on what the scheme is all about. And as you dance around it with the faith that it will never collapse you'll be suprise when it does. It is still that scheme were you take cash from Mr A and B and give to Mr C in the name of help or they convince their victims that its a business for investors, investing into what? We all have no idea yet..lol
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Pylony(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mujtahida:

Na mumus dey always want 'educate' people. Subject indeed. Lick dust jare
e dey pain you? grin SORRY O
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
I spit on this useless forum. A forum that only portrays negativity and does not support anything good for the poor masses. Nairaland, i spit on you. I repeat, i spit on you, your owner and the management.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Laple0541(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
MMM.....Mogbe Moku Modaran.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Pylony(m): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lankaline:

And do i look like am forcing you to let go of the MMM BRANCH to the apex of the tree as you enjoy the ride? Free him? I did not hold onto his MMM wings before it get plug off tomorrow grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Pylony(m): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lankaline:

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/mmm-nigeria-community-donates-relief-materials-worth-n5m-to-idps/

Read news,yu no go read,,na yeye posts about mmm yu dey jump into,,the good ones,yu won't hear,,,okpoko
jaki
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by kulex2k1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
BrutalJab:
Even Tosyne2much is a participant.

So don't let him deceive you.
People are building houses and buying cars everyday from it.

It's been long I have been scammed, so I wanna have that experience again.

grin

I follow you say Amen!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Lilimax(f): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
ismokeweed:
Why is it that it's people who aren't doing MMM that always talk about it crashing? Heart of man. Just hoping, praying, and waiting for their chance to say I told you so. Will people losing money make you rich?
Help me ask tosyne2much embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) / Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) / 5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.