Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (81927 Views)

Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 / Those Who Are Giving Up On UC Will Regret Their Actions By 2017 / MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Lilimax(f): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
Laple0541:
MMM.....Mogbe Moku Modaran.
grin no na Money Making Machine smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Pylony(m): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
linusbnn:

The crude oil we celebrated in nigeria,what is it state now?or do you think you will last forever?. Nothing in life is everlasting
contradiction, seems like your brothers in the game are thinking from some place other than their brains.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
Noblesoul123:
WORDS ON MARBLE - The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)

Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.

The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.

In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.

The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.

Then...

They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!

Welcome to #MMM.The world of Monkeys!

Wow bro I so so love this write up. Thumbs up to you for this. Now its up to whoever cares to listen to listen. A word is enough for the wise!!!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by kYjelly2: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
MMM'rs are funny men!!

You guys are not investing Nada!

All you are doing is ripping off the next guy and telling the next guy to rip off the next guy, smh undecided

If you are have recovered ur money from MMM, then consider urself lucky.

Funny enough, all this mmm guys won't sympathize with later comers that can't recover their money, some of who may become suicidal.

Mmm Russia crashed
Mmm Zimbabwe left 66,000 pole stranded.

And u say MMM won't crash?

U guys make me sick men!

Find a more sustainable means of income

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by ewosk: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
shocked
see crowd when dey view this thread...

Mmm This na Temptations ooo...
Danger Risky...
But after all not taking a risk is in itself a risk..

from JBP to PC to LR men dey try these levels
Smiling till the day the green stops coming
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by kYjelly2: 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
That's how one guy told me to join b4 I even knew anything about the scheme.

I said OK dude, lemme try with 10k first. Dude was like, no, that I should start with 1 million naira.

Can that kind of guy be my friend?

All because you want 10-20% of my deposit, u tell me to skip my research and invest 1mil on top of that.

Scammer ediots
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Kalatium(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
Wetin b this MMM wey tosyne de talk about sef
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by omotroyz(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Yes MMM will crash. that's what u want abi? it will definitely crash but only on one condition and that is if the participants stop ph-ing and gh-ing and I don't see that happening soon, so allow the participants to enjoy their ride abi na your money them go lose? why u come dey swallow Panadol for another man headache?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by InvertedHammer: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
/
If MMM is paying you, then keep doing it.

Make sure you figure out a way to stay ahead if it hits the bumps.

Just keep the risks minimal.

That's all.
\

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
The way I see mmm is a short run thing, don't hope on it for the long run, if u have pulled out the 30% u were hoping for, quit and go into other investments.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by GoodSamaritan: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
MMM PAYS!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by tosyne2much(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lilimax:
Help me ask tosyn'e2much embarassed
You sef follow join the crew ni? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by salbis(m): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
ismokeweed:
Why is it that it's people who aren't doing MMM that always talk about it crashing? Heart of man. Just hoping, praying, and waiting for their chance to say I told you so. Will people losing money make you rich?
This post of wisdom crowned my fruitful day. Thank you sir, God bless.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Realconsulx: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oga,

MMM gives 30% per month.

MMM united is 100% per month, though you invest with bitcoins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by tosyne2much(m): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
rosalieene:

OGA Tosyn2much
stop this noise just gp and register in mmm and better your life.
You could give me a capital of 100k for a start tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Lilimax(f): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
You sef follow join the crew ni? cheesy
Before nko? No dulling nah before e go crash cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by r2beez(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
MrMcJay:
The day MMM crashes would be like Judgment day. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth for 3 categories of people.

1. Those who used their cash to do MMM.

2. Those who you asked for money, but they told you they didn't have. However, they went behind your back to invest heavily in MMM.

3. Those who are badmouthing MMM but are doing MMM secretly. When it crashes, they would be crying. When you ask them what happened, they would say 'I dey pity those wey do MMM.'

People like tosynetoomuch wey dey do mmm secretly
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Lilimax(f): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
If MMM is paying you, then keep doing it.

Make sure you figure out a way to stay ahead if it hits the bumps.

Just keep the risks minimal.

That's all.
\
@ the highlighted is the key word!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by kYjelly2: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
salbis:
This post of wisdom crowned my fruitful day. Thank you sir, God bless.

Post of wisdom

May God forgive u for your greed undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Lilimax(f): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
kYjelly2:
MMM'rs are funny men!!

You guys are not investing Nada!

All you are doing is ripping off the next guy and telling the next guy to rip off the next guy, smh undecided

If you are have recovered ur money from MMM, then consider urself lucky.

Funny enough, all this mmm guys won't sympathize with later comers that can't recover their money, some of who may become suicidal.

Mmm Russia crashed
Mmm Zimbabwe left 66,000 pole stranded.

And u say MMM won't crash?

U guys make me sick men!

Find a more sustainable means of income
Oshi gini?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
okhiai1:

see ehn I have money to make too I don't have time for such so tosin go and suck a diiick and stay off my mention
Haba!! You shouldn't take things too personal.. This thread shouldnt bring enmity between me and you
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
God bless Mavrodi. Many people will regret not registering with MMM. If it crashes today lots of business will raise tomorrow. If all you waiting for is MMM crashing, you are wasting time. Long live MMM kiss

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
r2beez:

People like tosynetoomuch wey dey do mmm secretly
Borrow money make I use invest baba cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by kYjelly2: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
ppl forget the common draw of greed, [size=18pt]MORE[/size]

So lets say I "invest" N100,000 and get back N130,000, even if I am able to recover my initial N100,000 in principal and profit, greed would always set in and that takes a tremendous amount of self discipline to thwart.

I would probably be like "hmmm, since this works, why don't I double up or increase my capital so as to speed the process to my riches" and then I go look for N500,000 to put in.

So now I have new and even larger capital at risk

smh undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by kYjelly2: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lilimax:
Oshi gini?

what does that mean
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by kYjelly2: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
OLUWAFUNMISE:
God bless Mavrodi. Many people will regret not registering with MMM. If it crashes today lots of business will raise tomorrow. If all you waiting for is MMM crashing, you are wasting time. Long live MMM kiss

How can you say God bless a man that invented a scheme that ended up defrauding a lot of people?

Is it that you have never heard of Google or you just love to bask in the puddle of your ignorance

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Lilimax(f): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
kYjelly2:

what does that mean
What did you just say? undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by omotroyz(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
kYjelly2:

How can you say God bless a man that invented a scheme that ended up defrauding a lot of people?

Is it that you have never heard of Google or you just love to bask in the puddle of your ignorance
and who fed Google with the information it gives to u?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by kYjelly2: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lilimax:
What did you just say? undecided

okay, learnt something new. Grazie!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
Some student that there parent gives fund to pay there there school fees that invest on MMM WILL CRY MOST
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by kYjelly2: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
omotroyz:

and who fed Google with the information it gives to u?

are you being serious

google is a collection of sources, which may or may not be valid.

your job is to find a valid source.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) / Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) / 5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.