Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,069 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? (13527 Views)

How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man / Kidnapped By A Very Nice & Handsome Man - Story By Umari Ayim / Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by BeautfulB(f): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2009
@na2day
So ur were expecting a pix, sorry i disapointed u, u can check my profile if ur despirate to see me lol,
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2009
Yes. There are me.But should being handsome matter to anyone.It's just flesh
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by eldee(m): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2009
I understand where you're coming from.
But goodlooking Nigerian chics are extinct, ask D'banj and Faze.

Nigerian artistes have to import babes for their looks to star in their music videos.
Some of them have given up and decided to go shoot all to way in SA to avoid extreme taxes. cheesy cheesy

When last did we see Nigeria at Miss World?? We need to look into this problem cheesy cheesy
Forget what they told you, the beautiful ones are not yet born don't exist. grin grin

Let's take a look at the person that's supposed to raise the flag against hot chics from the common Ghana and SA.

Are you bleeping having a laugh?? this is the best y'all have to offer?? Come on!!!
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by chic2pimp(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2009
eldee:

Are you bleeping having a laugh?? this is the best y'all have to offer?? Come on!!!
Leave those girls alone ooo grin grin grin.
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2009
ahhhhh another gender bashing thread.
undecided
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2009
platinumnk:

@topic- Bring ya tail to Imo state grin grin grin

Sexy ass men back at home o!!!

Even the ones in the US, same ones hail Imo state grin
YES OOOOOO! grin grin grin
when i was there, plenty of handsome/sexy guys.
even there were a lot of pretty/cute ladies.
i agree with this statement. wink

hmmmm i heard Anambra as well as Abia, has some handsome guys and pretty girls.
anyway ill say there are all over the south especially. From Edo State extending all the way to Calabar. smiley
to Ekiti, and then you hop to Northern Nigeria.
there are plenty of hausa babes roaming the place (so ive heard and i believe) just that most of them dress down and wear hijabs so you cant see the real beauty.
so to answer the question of the poster, lolol, i would say THEY ARE ALL OVER NIGERIA.
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by pureminded: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2009
I hate to say a lady is ugly angry But seriously , na 95% remain for me to say any of those gurls is pretty grin wtf
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by 190yaris1: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2009
Beautful.B:

@na2day
So your were expecting a pix, sorry i disapointed u, u can check my profile if your despirate to see me lol,

see your small small breasts~
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2009
I dont know what yall are talking about, Nigerian guys are fine o! kiss kiss
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2009
190.yaris:

see your small small breasts~
thats not a very nice thing to say.
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

thats not a very nice thing to say.
Who cares babes, atleast gravity will not defy it as much grin grin grin
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Who cares babes, atleast gravity will not defy it as much grin grin grin
hahahaha
true.
she is so cute. hey @ Beautful.B you are cute. kiss
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

hahahaha
true.
she is so cute. hey @ Beautful.B you are cute. kiss

I agree she looks like the long lost sister of Mercy Johnson. Cutie ebony pie smiley
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2009
long lost sister of mercy johnson?
they look nothing alike. lol
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2009
They do, look at the pic at a horizontal angle grin
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2009
i still dont see anything. lol
she is cute in her own way, lets not start comparing her to mercy.
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2009
Ok she is a cutie pie humble chesticules and all smiley
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by follypimpi(m): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2009
Well surgery is an option.
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2009
follypimpi:

and what is that supposed to mean?
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2009
follypimpi:

Below the belt angry angry angry angry angry. Hope you are ok smiley
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by follypimpi(m): 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Below the belt angry angry angry angry angry. Hope you are ok smiley

Am gud jare,was up with the frown face ??
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by MissyB1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I dont know what yall are talking about, Nigerian guys are fine o! kiss kiss
Generalization is a penal offense. cheesy
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2009
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2009
follypimpi:

Am gud jare,was up with the frown face ??

You took shots at her chesticules angry This is why women are more insecure nowadays.
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by follypimpi(m): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You took shots at her chesticules angry This is why women are more insecure nowadays.

Well if u r proud of what u hve why shld u be insecure in the 1st place.U will only be insecure if u r not content with what ur creator gives u hence da reason i suggested surgery,So how on earth do MEN mke y'all feel insecure ?.
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2009
follypimpi:

Well if u r proud of what u hve why shld u be insecure in the 1st place.U will only be insecure if u r not content with what your creator gives u hence da reason i suggested surgery,So how on earth do MEN mke y'all feel insecure ?.

with that off-hand comment you made. Girls are insecure enough with the airbrushed images thy have to compete with.
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by ritaNL: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2009
Do you mean handsome like Obasanjo ? then they should all be in Obasanjo's farm in Otta.
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by follypimpi(m): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

@ follypimpi
she should love herself and be proud of her body, not tryna get implants to please boys like you.
some guy will like her for herself and not because of what she has on her chest area.
and its these same guys that complain why are girls so "this and that" maybe if they stopped looking at outer beauty and looking at them for their real selves then they wouldnt complain.
but hey, like pc guru said, its only flesh.

It's a suggestion Love it does not imply if it pleases me or not,if a girl wanna have a titz the size of Saturn is her life she shld go for it.You can't love no1 without 1st lovin urself.
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by follypimpi(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

with that off-hand comment you made. Girls are insecure enough with the airbrushed images thy have to compete with.

Well cos y'all got issues,so dont blame it on MEN.am sure if ur hair doesnt grow is the fault of MEN also,After applying em Foundations wont u return back to ur original state ??.
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2009
follypimpi:

Well cos y'all got issues,so dont blame it on MEN.am sure if your hair doesnt grow is the fault of MEN also,After applying em Foundations wont u return back to your original state ??.

Common now, dont act ignorant(not being disrespectful in anyway) about this issue. Women have to compete with unrealistic media images and we dont need the extra negativity from men. Im sure you woulnt like it if your gf said dayuuum you've got a needle deek? cheesy cheesy
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2009
Ebonyeyes who cares.
lets go.
Re: Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? by Sauron1: 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2009
follypimpi:

Well cos y'all got issues,so dont blame it on MEN.am sure if your hair doesnt grow is the fault of MEN also,After applying em Foundations wont u return back to your original state ??.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? / Top 5 Lesbian Celebrities / Ladies, Is Sex Without Orgasm Enjoyable For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.