Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me (3813 Views)

Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Lady Shares Nak3d After $ex Photos Wit Her Frnd's BF, Tells Her To Com Take Him (2) (3) (4)

How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by coolfredo(m): 7:07am On Jan 01, 2020
Hello am an active member here, but first HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ALL i asked my girl frnd of almost 2 years on 31/12/2019 night how many time she cheated on me last year she said 2 times that i was the cause of it that she was hony n she could not tell me so one thing lead to another she went to de guys house even though she did not planned on having sex with de guy so de ended up having sex, that she was sick n she needed someone to take care of her so de guy take advantage of her. I ended her with 2019

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by imiski(m): 7:18am On Jan 01, 2020
Congratulations

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by czarr(m): 7:24am On Jan 01, 2020
Bro, if the circumstances are right even if your wedding is tomorrow she'll cheat today

Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by highcurrent: 7:27am On Jan 01, 2020
good riddance
see how she is justifying it
she was Hot.....
she went to the guy......
one thing lead to another.....

Abeg this phrase "one thing lead to another" should stop, this is new year.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 01, 2020
highcurrent:
good riddance

see how she is justifying it

she was Hot.....

she went to the guy......

one thing lead to another.....

Abeg this phrase "one thing lead to another" should stop, this is new year.
things just don’t happen like that. One thing must happen that will lead to another grin
Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by infogenius(m): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2020
coolfredo:
Hello am an active member here, but first HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ALL i asked my girl frnd of almost 2 years on 31/12/2019 night how many time she cheated on me last year she said 2 times that i was the cause of it that she was hony n she could not tell me so one thing lead to another she went to de guys house even though she did not planned on having sex with de guy so de ended up having sex, that she was sick n she needed someone to take care of her so de guy take advantage of her. I ended her with 2019

U asked her and she answered u and u ended it with her.
What if she lied to u?

Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by wilsonchilboy(m): 7:57am On Jan 01, 2020
Congratufuckinlation, u just solved 90% of ur problem

Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by Ramanto(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2020
infogenius:

What if she lied to u?
Telling him the truth does not change the fact that she's opened her legs for another random guy

Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by skyhighweb(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2020
boring

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by coolfredo(m): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2020
infogenius:

What if she lied to u?
even if she lied it would have been better bro i cant stand a cheating girl

Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by coolfredo(m): 8:35am On Jan 01, 2020
Ramanto:

Telling him the truth does not change the fact that she's opened her legs for another random guy
that is what i mean bro
Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2020
good you ended it

Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by seanwilliam(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2020
This is new year bro, haba
Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2020
congratulations on your decision
Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2020
Multiply that 2 by 8, you'd get the actual number of times she cheated on you, you can also find the percentage error undecided

Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by infogenius(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2020
coolfredo:
even if she lied it would have been better bro i cant stand a cheating girl

Both are same. I wish you the best in your next adventure.
Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by 24kmagic: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2020
coolfredo:

So preek don turn to drugs?
Dear men, rejoice, cos with your rod, every sickness has a cure

Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by mumumugu(m): 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
she blames you for it means she will do it again
Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by chiemmanuel(m): 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
Op, how many times did you cheat on her
She's not your wife , so you don't have rights to her loyalty

Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
You ask person, dem tell you the truth, then you break up. You well? Hian

I can never punish anyone that comes clean, there's got to be some reward for sincerity right?

Anyways, happy new year

Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by Lamanii22(f): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
coolfredo:

Some things are better left unsaid... She told you the truth and you couldn't forgive her? She should have lied to you sef... You lots cannot accept the truth...

Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by tkshittu3(m): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bros call ur gf now o, e get y?
Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by maxjax(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
oh why na....ok give us her number lets call her on your behalf
Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by lekani4real(m): 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
coolfredo:
OK..next
Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by coolfredo(m): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
Lamanii22:

Some things are better left unsaid... She told you the truth and you couldn't forgive her? She should have lied to you sef... You lots cannot accept the truth...
de truth does not mean as she open her legs for one bestie is a no no for me

Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by Jodha(f): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
When yhu keep dating dogs instead of ladies...that's what yhu get ...

Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by Lovelife433(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
every women that have couse men pain, it will never be well with them inshalah.
Re: How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me by zPHENOMENON(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
coolfredo:
that's how star do.

A Good Sex Should Last For How Many Minutes / My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. / Romance In The Fakebook Generation