Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Runs Girl & Frnd Sends Nakked Pics To A Guy Immediately Dey Heard Flight Ticket - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girl & Frnd Sends Nakked Pics To A Guy Immediately Dey Heard Flight Ticket (1877 Views)

My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) / How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me / Lady Shares Nak3d After $ex Photos Wit Her Frnd's BF, Tells Her To Com Take Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Runs Girl & Frnd Sends Nakked Pics To A Guy Immediately Dey Heard Flight Ticket by Edun12(f): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2017
What on earth would make you as a girl, no runs babe send your kpoyon to a guy that's far away and you think he won't be tempted to do something with them.

It takes maturity for a guy to delete such pictures when they receive them, but sorry to say, the current crop of guys we have on social media today are very quick to upload.

So a runs babe and a guy were negotiating h00k up and from the conversation you could see the guy asking the chic to come over with her friends. She accepted, but on the condition the guy books flight for them. The guy agreed.

In the process, the guy asked for photos of *** and the girl started dropping pictures of her kpekus and that one her friend she hoped to go with.

More @ http://www.blackmedia.com.ng/2017/12/check-out-photos-runs-girl-sent-to-this.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Runs Girl & Frnd Sends Nakked Pics To A Guy Immediately Dey Heard Flight Ticket by habsydiamond(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
as u dey see me so, I no see anything since and I don weak.....whey the full pics dey Na...
Re: Runs Girl & Frnd Sends Nakked Pics To A Guy Immediately Dey Heard Flight Ticket by duduade: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
So u understand the language abi

(1) (Reply)

After 8 Years Of Courtship Marriage Could Not Last A Year / . / Pregnant Lady Rocks Man At A Wedding, Dances Gbe Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.