Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia (13404 Views)

Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by ufot(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2009
alias64:

There is no excuse for the Saudi to discriminate against those Nigerians or for Angola or any Nation to discriminate against Nigerians. It does not mater how many times some Nigerians do fraud it is unacceptable to discriminate against the next Nigerian. Unfortunately, there appear to be a glib acceptance by some Nigerians, Africans and people in the west of discriminations and stereotyping of all Nigerians. The point of my response is to remind people of the lesson of history. You discriminate against Nigerians today; tomorrow, some other group gets it. In any case, in the current climate, the Arabs should be the last people to act discriminatorily towards another group of people.

At least Nigerian fraud killed no American. If the Americans spent a fraction of the time and money that they have on Nigerian 419 on protecting their citizens against militant Islamists, they’d get a better result.

but I suppose, to Americans, money is more important than life

WELL SAID!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by bandore(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2009
The allegation herewith is sagacious I would say. Nigerians being portrayed as thieves is very much foolish of the saudis, I reckon what they want is the Nigerian money in cash not in cheque,, how foolish!, Modern slavery is more like a cacophony of obliteratiousness which I guess has been manisfested by this bloody saudis. It's everywhere!Although Nigerians have a trademark of fraud so to speak, but which country hasnt gotten same. The M.P's in London stole money in the U.K , so why weren't the U.K branded as corrupt.
Bottom line is that our leaders are so selfish they they amass wealth to the deteriment of civilians who voted for them. My point if you ask me is that I do not think Nigerians are people who should be begging for visa to run from their motherland if the foolish power crazy leaders we've got do their job. My fear is after 1960 the whites knew things would get pear shaped and we would still need their expertise that is why they never bothered to settle educationally. Are we not prone to modern oligarchy now? Such is what as generated in the so called holy land. If care is not taken some may come back home without hands and at the end of the day we say we are the bad ones,
Let the stealer steal no more, BUT more importantly let terrorists terrorise no more,  Am sure in this case we know who the stealers are and who the terrorists are.
Which is worse?
Each time I come for holiday in Nigeria, my mouth agape I wonder in wonderment the sufferings of people which seems to be obliviuos to the elites of the society.
May God Almighty destroy the wole nations of terrorists who brand an entire country as thieves and may tse- tse fly kill these leaders stealing billions denying the common man bread,water,good roads,electricity while they lavish in thier luxiriousness, hence the common man opts to stealing,  Please house I want a resounding hundred AMENS and this prayer would be answered.
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by kibra4u(m): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2009
This is why other countries of the world raise their eyebrow when it comes to the issue of Nigeria. They are sure to expect anything at any time. cool
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by bodsibobo(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2009
if we want to be truthful to ourselves, we must be asking if we are surposed to be in the holy land in the first place.
rejecting your travellers cheques or whatever is as a result of your impressions or situations you had created in the past.
these same group who go to the holy land are the same group that have turned nigeria to a coursed land.
i urge the saudi govt to make sure strict islamic laws are used on those criminals.
again, saudi govt must learn to prepare a seperate holy land for nigerians come the next visit.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by aocosatuyi: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2009
No b Saudi Arabia wey Yaradull go b that?Yeyeee.Na holy land o.Why those poeple com dey bahave like that to Nigerian Pilgrims.They should b reminded that Yaradull neglect Lecturer 4 Nigeria when dem dey strike go Saudi Arabia 4opening ceremony of their king skullOur president even c them as more inportant than him poeple.So bad
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by 190yaris1: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2009
who sent them message before

serves these Goddamn muslims rite~
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by zmurda(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2009
I think the whole concept of the hajj and Jerusalem thingy is sheer stupidity anyway. I know my muslim brethren would argue its one of the five pillars of their religion. The christian brethren do not have that luxury. I should think the government should discourage people going for glorified tourism in the name of religion. if it refuses to do that, then as a secular state we claim Nigeria is, the Federal Government should DESIST from sponsoring anybody or animal for that matter to Mecca, Medina or Jerusalem. It is sheer waste of limited resources. These resources can be used to pay our lecturers, build roads, used for better health care or it can be looted by the political class (here I appeal to their greedy stomachs)

Here in Naija Hajj and Jerusalem 'pilgrimage' is a class thingy. I think its one of the most stupid activities of the year, no one comes back better. They remain who they are. Maybe its the titlemania issue with the Nigerian pysche. I would have loved the guys who smashed the windows to have been arrested just to see a diplomatic row.

I have digressed and vented my spleen. We will never be treated with respect as long as our leaders don't treat us with respect. Make no mistake about that!
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by SapeleGuy: 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2009
^^^ 10 over 10. Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by bawomolo(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2009
z-murda:

I think the whole concept of the hajj and Jerusalem thingy is sheer stupidity anyway. I know my muslim brethren would argue its one of the five pillars of their religion. The christian brethren do not have that luxury. I should think the government should discourage people going for glorified tourism in the name of religion. if it refuses to do that, then as a secular state we claim Nigeria is, the Federal Government should DESIST from sponsoring anybody or animal for that matter to Mecca, Medina or Jerusalem. It is sheer waste of limited resources. These resources can be used to pay our lecturers, build roads, used for better health care or it can be looted by the political class (here I appeal to their greedy stomachs)

Here in Naija Hajj and Jerusalem 'pilgrimage' is a class thingy. I think its one of the most stupid activities of the year, no one comes back better. They remain who they are. Maybe its the titlemania issue with the Nigerian pysche. I would have loved the guys who smashed the windows to have been arrested just to see a diplomatic row.

I have digressed and vented my spleen. We will never be treated with respect as long as our leaders don't treat us with respect. Make no mistake about that!

i agree.
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2009
in this situation, can one really blame the Saudis?

No be Nigerian pilgrims carry them leg waka there?
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by No2Atheism(m): 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2009
tpia.:

@tpia

I partly agree . . .

1. Its difficult to blame saudi arabia cus of the corrupt dealings of a significant number of nigerians both within and outside nigeria.

2. If nigerians remain in their fathersland, they would not be ridiculed. . . i still wonder why able bodied men and women are not smart enough to open their eyes and see that they are going to mecca to worship a black stone known as Allah . . . how some of them do not see this is beyond. Its astounding that even the so called smart ones can't seem to be able to understand this . . .

3. Islam is not about salvation . . . it is a form of mental and political control . . . hence why Arabs feel the need to behave on top. If you find their country to be worthless, they have no power over you.

4. Religion in general is all about control . . . Osama has not killed himself despite sending others to go and die.

5. Most of the modern day Christianity is mere religion and mental control . . . hence why even a so called smart person on nairaland would clearly see what the bible says about idol worship and phenotype of the Messiah, yet he or she would still go ahead to defend the lies of the catholic church about the same.

6. If you do not go to Mecca to perform idol rituals of:

- going round the kabba a number of times
- stoning the devil
- kissing the black stone

. . . then Arabs would not have an opportunity to insult you.

NIGERIANS NEED TO LOOK INWARDS AND STOP THE MENTAL SLAVERY AND ALSO CUT OUT THE CORRUPTION AND THEN MAYBE WE WOULD GET THE RESPECT WE DESERVE.

THAT IS PART OF THE REASON THAT I DO NOT REALLY GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE CURRENT UNDER 17 WORLD CUP GOING ON CUS I KNOW THAT MOST OF THEM ARE LYING ABOUT THEIR AGES . . .
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by luv2talk(m): 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2009
No2Atheism:

@tpia

I partly agree . . .

1. Its difficult to blame saudi arabia cus of the corrupt dealings of a significant number of nigerians both within and outside nigeria.

2. If nigerians remain in their fathersland, they would not be ridiculed. . . i still wonder why able bodied men and women are not smart enough to open their eyes and see that they are going to mecca to worship a black stone known as Allah . . . how some of them do not see this is beyond. Its astounding that even the so called smart ones can't seem to be able to understand this . . .

3. Islam is not about salvation . . . it is a form of mental and political control . . . hence why Arabs feel the need to behave on top. If you find their country to be worthless, they have no power over you.

4. Religion in general is all about control . . . Osama has not killed himself despite sending others to go and die.

5. Most of the modern day Christianity is mere religion and mental control . . . hence why even a so called smart person on nairaland would clearly see what the bible says about idol worship and phenotype of the Messiah, yet he or she would still go ahead to defend the lies of the catholic church about the same.

6. If you do not go to Mecca to perform idol rituals of:

- going round the kabba a number of times
- stoning the devil
- kissing the black stone

. . . then Arabs would not have an opportunity to insult you.

NIGERIANS NEED TO LOOK INWARDS AND STOP THE MENTAL SLAVERY AND ALSO CUT OUT THE CORRUPTION AND THEN MAYBE WE WOULD GET THE RESPECT WE DESERVE.

THAT IS PART OF THE REASON THAT I DO NOT REALLY GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE CURRENT UNDER 17 WORLD CUP GOING ON CUS I KNOW THAT MOST OF THEM ARE LYING ABOUT THEIR AGES . . .

Bros, You shouldnt blame Nigerian Muslim for performing Hajj,its part of the compulsory pillars of islam for those who think they can afford it.

z-murda:

I think you are the one that Needs to check yourself if u are stupid or not,it has been in existence b4 your grandpapa was born,so,who are u to rubbish it.Its a religious thingy and i think it deserves more respect and adoration

190.yaris:

who sent them message before

serves these Goddamn muslims rite~
what is your problem?? Must you comment?>? shhhhhioooo

tpia.:

Yes,we need tro blame our govt and our bank looters,Nigerian pilgrims perform hajj based on the dictate of God.They are in Saudi to perform religious rites not for tourism.
phuck_NL:

Is it by force to go to SAUDI?
Nigerians please wake up from your idiocracy. [b]Because some people typed up a book and wrote that you should come to their land at a specific time of the year because it is demanded by God does not mean you have to carry your big head and travel there. It is not by force.[/b]All the people saying rubbish that it is compulsory are simply stupid.
If not for the invention of airplanes, would people be going there.
If you had to go by road or ship, would you go. nonsense
Stay in your damn country and spend what's left of your naira
Bros, must you be sentimental??
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2009
luv2talk

please skip the sermon.

Its not written on anybody's forehead that if they dont do religious tourism they will die.

assuming the suffering and insults are for economic reasons thats a different matter since you can still gain some financial benefits at the end of the day.

however, if you feel it gets you brownie points to be abused and insulted after using your leg and money to walk down there, then feel free to do so.
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by cafedeluv(m): 12:39am On Nov 08, 2009
@No2Atheism
Way God forgive U
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by vislabraye(m): 1:53am On Nov 08, 2009
I will reserve my religious views for another time,

The saudis have no right to treat Nigerian pilgrims the way they did. Thats why they are called " BLOODY ARABS ". Even for the sake of their religion they couldnt even be more humane. If everyone starts treating all Arabs as terrorist i wonder how they'ld take it.

@ alias. You've made very good points
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by Uche2nna(m): 2:04am On Nov 08, 2009
Eventually, they got the government to listen to them, even getting more than they had asked for. In the Niger Delta also, patience didn't help. The people had been waiting since 1957 for projects and programmes that successive governments said were in the pipeline. Militant youths seized those pipelines, broke them down and held the entire country to ransom. Now, they have been able to get some attention. It is the same Nigerian strategy that has been applied with the Saudi Arabian banks in the matter of unpaid travellers cheques. A few broken windows and doors and the Saudi Central Bank had to wake up: Nigerians are in town, and they are pilgrims with a difference!

LOL
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by Kobojunkie: 2:06am On Nov 08, 2009
Can we for once put our personal BIAS aside and focus on the main problem instead. The problem is NOT HAJJ. Poeple are free to organize yearly trips to TIMBUKTU if they want, there is NOTHING against that. The problem here is THE NIGERIAN Factor.

Where is Akunyili here? Why has there been no press release from Dora Akunyili ( Yar Adua's mini titan) on this? Are we going to blame the Saudi's here?
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by PurestBoy(m): 2:24am On Nov 08, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Can we for once put our personal BIAS aside and focus on the main problem instead. The problem is NOT HAJJ. Poeple are free to organize yearly trips to TIMBUKTU if they want, there is NOTHING against that. The problem here is THE NIGERIAN Factor.

Where is Akunyili here? Why has there been no press release from Dora Akunyili ( Yar Adua's mini titan) on this? Are we going to blame the Saudi's here?

Dora is busy sucking Yaradaft's dead dick, so do not blame her
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by naijaway(m): 3:14am On Nov 08, 2009
Bloody ARABS . 

I pray for a diplomatic fall out btw Nigeria and Saudi Arabia (terrorist sponsorers eg they sponsor sudan, and anyone volunteering to kill black africans). Nigeria has to take a stand and maybe a serious diplomatic row will bring nigeria up to speed in the war against terrorism(Nigerian version).  Arabs don't see blacks especially black africans as friends including african muslims, so stupid africans shouldn't see them as friends or cooperators because they are not, have never been, and will never be. They are either enemies or competitors and should always be reminded to go back to the middle east from africa.  This is the area I become proud of my tribe (igbo), because the arabs know that a good majority of the igbos don't give a damn about them, have never gave a sh*t about them, and will never give a hoot about them. Instead the igbos will worship like the old ways.
   Arab league, middle east nations, etc all are strictly for arabs but then in african union, they want to chair and give orders.  Africans have really suffered of severe stupidity in this world. No holocoust recordings excerpt rwanda, no clear path of standard, etc  Like someone said in a post somewhere, "the whites had to use guns to stop africans from kidnapping themselves after the abolishion of slavery  in the 1800s and till today slaves are sold.  I can't shout !
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by okunoba(m): 4:19am On Nov 08, 2009
The same Muslim Nigerians that kill non Muslim Nigerians 4 the honor of Islam /Allah, are being treated like shit by the same people they kill 4. These same people they kill, are the ones here fighting on their side as fellow Nigerians, on Nairaland. No to Islam, no to Christianity, yes to black solidarity and human solidarity.
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by No2Atheism(m): 4:31am On Nov 08, 2009
@most black muslims are too brainwashed to realise that islam is nothing but a lie used to propagate arabic dominance . . .

you know that black muslism are brainwashed the moment you see them start to talk about destiny when they are clearly being discriminated against by the arabs despite the so called religion that they claim to share.

black muslims hardly say anything as regards the fact that the arabs in north africa and middle east have been gradually committing genocide and killing black africans (whether muslims or not)

Even the book of allah makes it clear that black people are undesirable as far as allah is concerned yet even the so callled intelligent ones like @jarus can't seem to reason beyond their brainwashing . . . .
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by No2Atheism(m): 4:45am On Nov 08, 2009
okunoba:

The same Muslim Nigerians that kill non Muslim Nigerians 4 the honor of Islam /Allah, are being treated like shit by the same people they kill 4. These same people they kill, are the ones here fighting on their side as fellow Nigerians, on Nairaland. No to Islam, no to Christianity, yes to black solidarity and human solidarity.

Am tellin you its only mental insanity that can be used to explain the mindset of an educated muslim . . . its not possible to use ignorance as an excuse as a right thinking person can not read and study the quran and not immediately know that its a full of bullshit. .
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by blackspade(m): 5:35am On Nov 08, 2009
I admit that I don't know much about Islam, but my main qualm it the Arab supremacy (I have nothing against the religion itself, or people who practice it). I know not all Muslims are Arab, but the "Arabization" of millions of black Africans over the centuries simply cannot go unnoticed. A good example would be the Sudanese people (Northern), who had a very rich history before they were Arabized. While there are some Sudanese who are actually "Arab", they are very few in number and the vast majority of Muslims there are black African. Due to Arabization, pricelss artifacts dating from ancient black African civilizations were completely destroyed (it continues to this day if you read about the dams they're building there), black Africans were forced to abandon their native languages, and learn Arabic. Former Sudanese president Gaafar Nimeiry was very active in promoting pan-arabism; however, not all signs of black african culture are gone. For example, Somali women are known to have very colorful traditional dress, but a sweeping new wave of Islam originating from Saudi Arabia is helping accelerate the demise of their colorful dress with the "niqab".

Traditional Somali Dress:

[img]http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files./2008/07/somali-girls.jpg[/img]

Niqab:

[img]http://muhajabat.files./2009/03/779px-niqab.jpg[/img]

Sudanese Arabs:

Ancient Black African Civilization: Nubia

Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 08, 2009
Epiphany:

The frustrations of the pilgrims should not be taken out on the Saudi people. Their anger should be vented upon the federal government, here in Nigeria. They should have come back to Naija to stage this protest in front of Aso Rock or the National Assembly complex.
It is the Nigerian image as a whole that is being insulted in Saudi and not the individual pilgrims. If Nigeria was a powerful country amongst other highly influential and powerful countries, will the Saudi's try this?
NO NO NO NO!

We are talking about cowards, sycophants and hypocrites here. angry
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by Princek12(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2009
Sad, but it will be funny if one of the glass-smashers is a 419er or a former 419er. If that was not in the case, the glass-smashers should utilize the same intensity used in affronting the discriminatory treatment they received to affront 419 activity and corruption generally in Nigeria--when they go back home to Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by WHITE84(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2009
well im dispointed with the saudi goverment and banks, how do they know that this money that they have now is from fraud?, i am a muslim and they have to have a clear proof that the money is from a fraudulent act!
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by tinutayo1: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2009
No2Atheism:

Am tellin you its only mental insanity that can be used to explain the mindset of an educated muslim . . . its not possible to use ignorance as an excuse as a right thinking person can not read and study the quran and not immediately know that its a full of bullshit. .
No2Atheism:

@most black muslims are too brainwashed to realise that islam is nothing but a lie used to propagate arabic dominance . . .

you know that black muslism are brainwashed the moment you see them start to talk about destiny when they are clearly being discriminated against by the arabs despite the so called religion that they claim to share.

black muslims hardly say anything as regards the fact that the arabs in north africa and middle east have been gradually committing genocide and killing black africans (whether muslims or not)

Even the book of allah makes it clear that black people are undesirable as far as allah is concerned yet even the so callled intelligent ones like @jarus can't seem to reason beyond their brainwashing . . . .

and what happens to the white man/west who take islam as a way of life, brainwash too.
bros why do you allow yourself to be so carried away by religious ego. pls wake up from your slumber it could be so devastating
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by luv2talk(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2009
tinu.tayo:

and what happens to the white man/west who take islam as a way of life, brainwash too.
bros why do you allow yourself to be so carried away by religious ego. pls wake up from your slumber it could be so devastating
GBAM!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by No2Atheism(m): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2009
blackspade:

I admit that I don't know much about Islam, but my main qualm it the Arab supremacy (I have nothing against the religion itself, or people who practice it). I know not all Muslims are Arab, but the "Arabization" of millions of black Africans over the centuries simply cannot go unnoticed. A good example would be the Sudanese people (Northern), who had a very rich history before they were Arabized. While there are some Sudanese who are actually "Arab", they are very few in number and the vast majority of Muslims there are black African. Due to Arabization, pricelss artifacts dating from ancient black African civilizations were completely destroyed (it continues to this day if you read about the dams they're building there), black Africans were forced to abandon their native languages, and learn Arabic. Former Sudanese president Gaafar Nimeiry was very active in promoting pan-arabism; however, not all signs of black african culture are gone. For example, Somali women are known to have very colorful traditional dress, but a sweeping new wave of Islam originating from Saudi Arabia is helping accelerate the demise of their colorful dress with the "niqab".

Traditional Somali Dress:

[img]http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files./2008/07/somali-girls.jpg[/img]

Niqab:

[img]http://muhajabat.files./2009/03/779px-niqab.jpg[/img]

Sudanese Arabs:

Ancient Black African Civilization: Nubia

Due to Arabization, pricelss artifacts dating from ancient black African civilizations were completely destroyed (it continues to this day if you read about the dams they're building there), black Africans were forced to abandon their native languages, and learn Arabic.

1. Am telling you its like a madness its like Black Africans (most especially muslims) have gone mad with every generation. . . .this kind of madness is one in which the person actually looks and acts normal hence would not even know it.

2. What Arabs are doing is what Europeans are also doing. The only difference is that its easier to see that of Europeans . . .

3. It astounds me that Black Muslims do not see nor understand that Original white arabs were stack illiterates who had no culture nor heritage to boost of, hence what they the arabs are doing to steal the heritage of people they conquer and brainwash. What cannot be stolen is just destroyed. That is why you see that historical artefacts and locations are being destroyed in either Egypt or Nubia i.e. Sudan.

4. It seems black muslims do not understand that most of the places occupied by Arabs today were actually part of Black Africa in the ancient times and that they are occupied today by Arabs simply becauase Genocide and war forced out the black africans from there.

5. It astounds me that Black muslims would claim to fight idol worshipp, yet they can't seem to make the mental connection that they are literarily worshipping the black stone in the East by "bowing" down towards the east whenever they claim to be praying.

6. I am really confused as to what can be done to take back Sudan and Egypt and most of North Africa from the Arabs . . . and . . . Europeans.

7. Most Black Muslims do not understand that there are original Native Black Arabs and that "technically speaking" some White Arabs are actually Arabised White Asiatics.

8. Sometimes i am grateful I am not the Creator , cus i know i would have wiped out both the Europeans and the Arabs for their aggression and deceit and wars against the black people since time immemorial . . .

9. Most people do not understand that in from History, Europeans and Asiatics have always tried to steal things that belong to Black people . . . why that is the case i have no idea.

10. I don't understand why a black muslim would openly want to condemn and stone an adulterer and peadophile . . . and yet the same muslim does not realise that there is something wrong with him or her when they go ahead to believe mohammed who himself is a worst adulterer and peadophile.
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by mikkyrazzy: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2009
Now where is madam rebdrand to ask for apologies from the Saudi govt. Government officials and even Nigerians have so tarnished the image of this great country to allow just any other one have its way with our citizens. This is a sorry case. Maybe its best for Nigerians to just stay at home and bring about the desired change. Its time for REVOLUTION.
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by revolt(m): 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2009
GOD THIS IS THE MOST BORING TOPIC EVER ON NAIRA CANT SOMEONE BRIN G UP SOMPN MORE INTERESTING. WELL PILGRIMS WE NEED UR FURY IN NAIJA and not saudi, this is so borin i cnt even type agayn, and pls dudes stop posting those ugly somal pics ere its sickenin. yuk
Re: Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia by noblegas2(m): 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2009
naijaway:

Bloody ARABS . 

I pray for a diplomatic fall out btw Nigeria and Saudi Arabia (terrorist sponsorers eg they sponsor sudan, and anyone volunteering to kill black africans). Nigeria has to take a stand and maybe a serious diplomatic row will bring nigeria up to speed in the war against terrorism(Nigerian version).  Arabs don't see blacks especially black africans as friends including african muslims, so stupid africans shouldn't see them as friends or cooperators because they are not, have never been, and will never be. They are either enemies or competitors and should always be reminded to go back to the middle east from africa.  This is the area I become proud of my tribe (igbo), because the arabs know that a good majority of the igbos don't give a damn about them, have never gave a sh*t about them, and will never give a hoot about them. Instead the igbos will worship like the old ways.
   Arab league, middle east nations, etc all are strictly for arabs but then in african union, they want to chair and give orders.  Africans have really suffered of severe stupidity in this world. No holocoust recordings excerpt rwanda, no clear path of standard, etc  Like someone said in a post somewhere, "the whites had to use guns to stop africans from kidnapping themselves after the abolishion of slavery  in the 1800s and till today slaves are sold.  I can't shout !

Sharaaaap dere!! wat do u know abt Arabs? plz dont say wat u dont know,

d most funny ish i have noticed here is dat, peeps arent concerned abt the main Incident but are more concerned abt Islam & Hajj, well u can say wateva u like but i will neva stop typin it dat, If someone calls u a thief, ur motivation shuld be[b]`How can i stop Stealing`[/b] aint arguin if wat dey did was right or wrong but we are Nigerians & we ourselves knows wat we are capable of doing!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader / Chukwuma Umeoji Rejects Toll Gates In South East / Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.