Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) (3210 Views)

What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by marvelck: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2016
There are ladies who are dating or married to violent guys. And who due to one reason or the other, might find it hard to end such a relationship. Most girls tend to endure a lot in their relationship. And when you get to see the kind of relationship or marriage they are in, you begin to wonder why they choose to remain in such a toxic relationship when there are other better options....

Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by Lovelynature(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2016
cool
Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by liloelawwal(m): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2016
i dont understand women at times,y u wil be so surprised that this is d type of a guy dey love most.and be making excuses for him
Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2016
Ok....

What're you trying to say? Why women remain in toxic relationships?

-Hope of the situation getting better one day

-Fear of being alone
and the embarrassment that comes with breaking up

-Leaving the relationship makes em' feel like they've failed in life.... And many other reasons

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2016
Not me or any one i know sha undecided
Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by djpaparazzi(f): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:
Ok....

-Fear of being alone

-Leaving the relationship makes em' feel like they've failed in life.... And many other reasons
i think u re right. Deres a friend of mine dats in a toxic relationship, anytym i advice her, she will say dat if she leaves him, she will neva meet a guy lyk him nt dat provides for her financially...
Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by herzernIsHere: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2016

Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2016
Most ladies dont wnt 2 date poor guys again,dey wnt already made man

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by makelove2m(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2016
Hitting a woman is not good and must be discouraged at all cost..........but in any relationship, something very secret join them together, that was why even after the heat, they still come together, either the man not willing to leave the girl or the girl not willing to go................. so , do not judge from outside as it concerns any relationships................ Women, please know when right to express yourself with your man, avoid nagging and Men please study to understand your woman to ensure you do not get at her each time she err, believe me, any woman that nagges loves you so much, and any one that keeps quiet at you ............ eehm, price your casket and pay in advance as your people may not have money to buy one when you are gone suddenly...........don't take woman for nothing, rather respect them.............. they are stronger than men,
marvelck:
There are ladies who are dating or married to violent guys. And who due to one reason or the other, might find it hard to end such a relationship. They tend to endure a lot in their relationship. And when you get to see the kind of relationship or marriage they are in, you begin to wonder why they choose to remain in such a toxic relationship when there are other better options....
Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by BabaRamota1980: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Guys dont like to be scammed. I always tell ladies, before you get too deep in it let him see you and get used to seeing you without makeup.

If you always use makeup to hide flaws, then he wake one day and your real face appear, no makeup.....he fit snap. He feels duped. Buyer's remorse, you know? But too late, its past 30days return guarantee. Hin go vex. Its a plan, a trap. Men dont like to be trapped. He go snap.
Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by BabaRamota1980: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Shout out to bae

#teamchidinma
Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2016
BabaRamota1980:
Guys dont like to be scammed. I always tell ladies, before you get too deep in it let him see you and get used to seeing you without makeup.

If you always use makeup to hide flaws, then he wake one day and your real face appear, no makeup.....he fit snap. He feels duped. Buyer's remorse, you know? But too late, its past 30days return guarantee. Hin go vex. Its a plan, a trap. Men dont like to be trapped. He go snap.
Your new year resolution should be for a clear sense of reasoning.
How does being in an abusive relationship relate to "no makeup face"?
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by BabaRamota1980: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2016
Captainbells:

Your new year resolution should be for a clear sense of reasoning.
How does being in an abusive relationship relate to "no makeup face"?
Nawa o

grin grin
im only talking from experience. Mine had nothing to do with makeup it was something else but i used that example as a minimum in a range of causes that can erupt into abuse.
Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by xclassic: 11:49am On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:
Ok....

-Fear of being alone

100%
Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2016
djpaparazzi:
i think u re right. Deres a friend of mine dats in a toxic relationship, anytym i advice her, she will say dat if she leaves him, she will neva meet a guy lyk him nt dat provides for her financially...

Your friend needs therapy
Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by Splinz(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Commonsense has shown that too much of everything is a disease.

What do I mean? Okay, experience has also shown that whoever is in love sheepishly in a relationship tends to be a turn off over time to the other party. This is most true about the men folks. Lets say for the love a man has for his woman, he does such things as washing her undies. To such a woman, it is natural to think of him as not really a man, since the reverse should be the case. When this happen, abuses must surely sets in. Truth is, a woman hates another her (behaviour, characters) in a man.

So for the sake of sanity in a relationship, there must be moderation in everything- balance. Do not tolerate shit for the sake of love. When there's a Bleep up, treat it! You'd notice that in what is called an "abusive relationship", the culprit always love his/her partner and will readily plead for forgiveness soon after an abuse, but yet, wouldn't stop further abuses in the future.

So peeps, from time to time, madness must be exhibited in order to curb excesses.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by BabaRamota1980: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
Splinz:

What do I mean? Okay, experience has also shown that whoever is in love sheepishly in a relationship tends to be a turn off over time to the other party. This is most true about the men folks. Lets say for the love a man has for his woman, he does such things as washing her undies. To such a woman, it is natural to think of him as not really a man, since the reverse should be the case. When this happen, abuses must surely sets in. Truth is, a woman hates another her (behaviour, characters) in a man.

So for the sake of sanity in a relationship, there must be moderation in everything- balance. Do not tolerate shit for the sake of love. When there's a Bleep up, treat it! You'd notice that in what is called an "abusive relationship", the culprit always love his/her partner and will readily plead for forgiveness soon after an abuse, but yet, wouldn't stop further abuses in the future.

So peeps, from time to time, madness must be exhibited in order to curb excesses.

I like your honesty.

Guys that have been poussy-whipped into submission....you cooking meal and baking cake so she can have pity and allow you a sniff between her legs, mopping floor and sweeping bathroom so she can reward you with a quickie tonight. Women like men that places demands on them. This is a feedback to her of love and that her man is weak and needs her, depends on her, sees her as an extension of him.

A man that does household chores is an irritation. She will resent and rebel, and may even betray fidelity if it goes too long.

Walk in the house and leave one leg of shoe at the door, the other in her kitchen; go and pee and drop your bag in the bathroom...then call and tell her you cant find the dayamn bag! Where is my tie? When she brings the bag to you, lift her up and swing around and kiss her...mhah! Put the broom down and be the head of your wife and her household!
Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by ButterFrost212(f): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

What has this got to do with hitting a woman? undecided undecided undecided
Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by ButterFrost212(f): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Splinz:

So you encourage hitting a woman just cos you want to "curb excesses" ?
Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by BabaRamota1980: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
ButterFrost212:

What has this got to do with hitting a woman? undecided undecided undecided

Are you asking me?
Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by Splinz(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

I like your honesty.

Guys that have been poussy-whipped into submission....you cooking meal and baking cake so she can have pity and allow you a sniff between her legs, mopping floor and sweeping bathroom so she can reward you with a quickie tonight. Women like men that places demands on them. This is a feedback to her of love and that her man is weak and needs her, depends on her, sees her as an extension of him.

A man that does household chores is an irritation. She will resent and rebel, and may even betray fidelity if it goes too long.

Walk in the house and leave one leg of shoe at the door, the other in her kitchen; go and pee and drop your bag in the bathroom...then call and tell her you cant find the dayamn bag! Where is my tie? When she brings the bag to you, lift her up and swing around and kiss her...mhah! Put the broom down and be the head of your wife and her household!

You got it.
Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by Splinz(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
ButterFrost212:

So you encourage hitting a woman just cos you want to "curb excesses" ?

No, not at all. Men have their different ways of dealing with women, one of which is hitting.

But personally & frankly speaking, I can't hit a woman. I believed hitting a woman is nothing but bully. So, there're far greater ways of treating excesses. For example, body language.

Lets create a scene. Consider a scenario where you're an antagonist. As one, you've done everything possible there is, just to provoke your opponent. But in spite of everything, he/she remains as unperturbed as a dove. Just imagine the scene for a second and tell me what you feel.

Here's the thing. There's nothing as effective as the golden power of "silence". You're a woman, and I can tell you that there's nothing as frustrating and painful to you like your man ignoring your rants/excesses like shit, i.e, as if you don't even exist. Can you relate

This is just one example, I've got many other up my sleeve. So you see, hitting a woman is just useless.
Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by rosieluv(f): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
Captainbells:
Your new year resolution should be for a clear sense of reasoning. How does being in an abusive relationship relate to "no makeup face"? Nawa o
i swear down,he seriously needs it
Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by BabaRamota1980: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
rosieluv:

i swear down,he seriously needs it

dont mind captainbells o.... grin

That na example, and yes ive heard girls got beaten up for hiding flaws in facial symmetry and when bf finds out there was misunderstanding.

In my case na breast size piss me off.
Re: When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) by charlie34: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2021
That is why many of these couples end up happily married. While you are visiting this part of the world, you will want to visit a number of wedding chapels and castles. To learn more about datinging Europe on a budget, visit on hyperlinked site.

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday / Reason Why You Have A Small Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.