Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

My Experience With A Religious Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Religious Girl (3130 Views)

I Need A Religious graduate as roommate / Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? / Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Religious Girl by hernandson(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
I usually thought dating religious girls was better until my ex almost killed me with ***. though she told me she wasn't a virgin. and the first time we went intimate kai since then its been jungle fever, though I did satisfy her because she doesn't even know the feminine ejaculates and now she is the ring leader. I was ready to take things to the next level by introducing her to my mum. which I did and she offended my mum and didn't beg all she kept saying was that she didn't offend my mum. and my mum felt really offended, my mum does not want her again(it even became a family issue that they had to call external elders to solve) now she doesn't want to leave me, still begs me she love me, and me am in a tight corner also sponsor her too in school since when her dad died since 100 level. I need advice please
Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
What's your definition of religious girl?
Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by Cutehector(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
If she can't humble herself to seek forgiveness from ur mum den I don't think she is d right girl for u.. Most of these religious girls are just far worse Dan d supposed bad girls we judge ...

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by hernandson(m): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dextology:
well she was the one who invited me to her church,force me to go to church programs
Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dextology:
i think its doing reverse cowgirl and speaking in tongues the same time grin

Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by ikp120(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
If she can't humble herself to seek forgiveness from ur mum den I don't think she is d right girl for u.. Most of these religious girls are just far worse Dan d supposed bad girls we judge ...

@the bolded

True talk

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by Cutehector(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
ikp120:

@the bolded

True talk
dats just me.. I have told myself am not gona marry any of these over religious ladies cuz they are snakes.....
Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
hernandson:
well she was the one who invited me to her church,force me to go to church programs

It is not all who goes to church that have fellowship with God, there's difference between a church goer and someone that knows God. What I can point out is that you took her being faithful in church activities as being religious, it is not everyone that goes to church that understands what being a Christian entails.

From your post, I can also point out that she have character deficiency, not apologising to your mum even if she was right or wrong shows that she won't respect your family.

Also, I perceive the reason she don't want to leave you is because you're able to satisfy her sexually and in other ramifications.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
lefulefu:

i think its doing reverse cowgirl and speaking in tongues the same time grin

Hehehe, boss I no fit laugh o. Some people can use church to cover some heinous acts grin. God is watching cool

How your day na?
Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dextology:

Hehehe, boss I no fit laugh o. Some people can use church to cover some heinous acts grin. God is watching cool

How your day na?
my day is fine jor.looks like rain go fall dis evenin.everywhere don cool down.how was ur own day?
Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
lefulefu:

my day is fine jor.looks like rain go fall dis evenin.everywhere don cool down.how was ur own day?

My day went well. Na heat de for here o, the sun no de religious at all grin
Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dextology:

My day went well. Na heat de for here o, the sun no de religious at all grin
hmm heat wave tinzs cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by ikp120(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
dats just me.. I have told myself am not gona marry any of these over religious ladies cuz they are snakes.....

Lol. Very true. Same with me sha
Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
lefulefu:

hmm heat wave tinzs cheesy

Hehehe, I just feel like we should exchange location wink
Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dextology:

Hehehe, I just feel like we should exchange location wink
forget it grin grin grin grin grin grin...my area hot like oven...na jus dis evenin temp dey go down cheesy.dats why i pray make e rain this night cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
lefulefu:

forget it grin grin grin grin grin grin...my area hot like oven...na jus dis evenin temp dey go down cheesy.dats why i pray make e rain this night cheesy

No wahala boss, I go manage my own grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by hernandson(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dextology:

It is not all who goes to church that have fellowship with God, there's difference between a church goer and someone that knows God. What I can point out is that you took her being faithful in church activities as being religious, it is not everyone that goes to church that understands what being a Christian entails.

From your post, I can also point out that she have character deficiency, not apologising to your mum even if she was right or wrong shows that she won't respect your family.

Also, I perceive the reason she don't want to leave you is because you're able to satisfy her sexually and in other ramifications.

I support her financially which my mum got to know about too,becos her parent could not sponsor her since 100level both school fees, shelter and feeding

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by Rukkydelta(f): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
Op it's nice you used the word religious cos that babe isn't a true christian.
Be careful of religious people. They can portray self righteousness but they are nothing to speak about
If you see any self righteous/religious person my brother /sister run without looking back

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
hernandson:
I support her financially which my mum got to know about too,becos her parent could not sponsor her since 100level both school fees, shelter and feeding

The both of you need to work on yourselves.
Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by hernandson(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dextology:

The both of you need to work on yourselves.
she has issues with my mum,my mum says she doesn't want her.
Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by Headlesschicken(m): 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin angry You sound too immature just saying...
Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by Shossie(f): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
hernandson:
I usually thought dating religious girls was better until my ex almost killed me with ***. though she told me she wasn't a virgin. and the first time we went intimate kai since then its been jungle fever, though I did satisfy her because she doesn't even know the feminine ejaculates and now she is the ring leader. I was ready to take things to the next level by introducing her to my mum. which I did and she offended my mum and didn't beg all she kept saying was that she didn't offend my mum. and my mum felt really offended, my mum does not want her again(it even became a family issue that they had to call external elders to solve) now she doesn't want to leave me, still begs me she love me, and me am in a tight corner also sponsor her too in school since when her dad died since 100 level. I need advice please
please come and sponsor me to school oo, don't worry, I won't be rude to mama, just let her go, if she can't apologise to her now, more issues will arise when you guys get married and you will be forced to pick sides, Religious my small yansh.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by olac21(m): 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
hernandson:
Why should you do thatYou get mind oo!
Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by olac21(m): 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
hernandson:
What was your mums reaction when she got to know
Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by Shossie(f): 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
hernandson:
please come and sponsor me to school and I won't be rude to mama, tbh, free her, if you marry her now, she will still have issues with your mum and you will be forced to pick sides, leading to a friction between you and one of them, so please be wise, she's already showing you her true colours, religious my arse
Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by hernandson(m): 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
olac21:

Why should you do thatYou get mind oo!
lets say I pitied her and that was the only way to liberate her and her family.
Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by hernandson(m): 12:14am On Feb 28, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin angry You sound too immature just saying...
kai how bros!!! uve gone astray bro, read others comment only yours is different so ur d one sounding immature
Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by hernandson(m): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2017
olac21:

What was your mums reaction when she got to know
didn't show much but was disappointed that after all I did for her she could still treat her like that,and she knows I don't joke with my mum. she made excuses that she didn't knw how to beg her,and that she didn't even offend her in the first place
Re: My Experience With A Religious Girl by sats: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2017
you don enter one chance ... confam

(1) (Reply)

12 Hot Romance Stories You Must Need To Read / All You Need To Know About Broke Girls / Should I Overlook Her Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.