Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) (8356 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by rawpadgin(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
wen it comes to banging, am allergic to bed

I do it anywhere but bed
reason i don joke with petite chicks
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Lezzjnr: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
SalomonKane:
A well oiled and lubricated pussy_ is the greatest joy of every erect dick.

The feeling is slippery as it is pleasing. The pussy walls always yield whenever it feels the dick prodding and touching the A spot.

Dollyjoy seem like the kind of girl who deserve a well lubricated fuck_ She deserve to be pleased.

However, what you described should be reserved for that individual who shares free cocoa everywhere. Frankly I'm yet to decipher how I'll ravage and batter the pussy_ if or when the time comes.

She seem like a wild cat in the bedroom, you know. They'll always feisty, biting and scratching. grin
I have noticed some girls tend to wipe off excessive wetness during sex.

Think they are missing the friction created by the veiny distortions around the girth of an erect dick?
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by chudyprince: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
Doing it in the open market at night 'd be more fun.

There is this "strange" kind of excitement that accompanies doing something awkward and crazy in the eyes of people.

You should try itsmileysmiley
mind you swimming pool are inside the compound not in the river bank , i wonder why you prefer open market
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by SalomonKane: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lezzjnr:
I have noticed some girls tend to wipe off excessive wetness during sex.

Think they are missing the friction created by the veiny distortions around the girth of an erect dick?

The wetness I believe is excessive cum. Girls who squirt easily tend to believe guys don't like the sight of their pussy_ whenever it's full of cum.

To me, it's the prettiest thing I love to see. Excessive wetness is always a grand welcome to any dick.
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Lezzjnr: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
SalomonKane:
The wetness I believe is excessive cum. Girls who squirt easily tend to believe guys don't like the sight of their pussy_ whenever it's full of cum.

To me, it's the prettiest thing I love to see. Excessive wetness is always a grand welcome to any dick.

Lolz! So is free cocoa an allusion for the wild cat in the family house?
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by iykekelvins(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
I don read wetyn I no suppose read embarassed

1 Like

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by AuroraB(f): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
iykekelvins:
I don read wetyn I no suppose read embarassed
In fact sad embarassed
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by iykekelvins(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
AuroraB:
In fact sad embarassed
Lord, forgive us for we have sinned.

Virgin like me..
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by AuroraB(f): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lord, forgive us for we have sinned.

Virgin like me..
Yes, Amen embarassed.

grin
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by kratosonofzeus: 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
what's going on with people of nowadays......nd some of dem guys here re nothing different to(esin inu iwe -book horse) start forming for NL ladies #2minniggas

1 Like

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by SalomonKane: 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lezzjnr:

Lolz! So is free cocoa an allusion for the wild cat in the family house?
Nope. It's an allusion for the cheerful giver in Romance Section. Her moniker starts with a vowel and ends with a vowel. grin
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Lezzjnr: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
SalomonKane:
Nope. It's an allusion for the cheerful giver in Romance Section. Her moniker starts with a vowel and ends with a vowel. grin
Whoa! I must have missed her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by lezzsnr: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lezzjnr:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy masonic cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by SalomonKane: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lezzjnr:
Believe me, you didn't. grin
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by IRobot7(m): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
On the highway while commuters are going about their day to day activities .
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Bellfun(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
makydebbie:
On the roof grin

Let me go get a ladder!...lol

Debby... you're beautiful!
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by bigybanty02(m): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin grin grin

Plz what kind of human beings do we have in this forum ?

See dirty talks for God's sake, this pple just dey make person dey think bad tin 4 inside em mind............ Mtchwwww To fuucckk don dey hungry me now
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Nickizoe(f): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
As the spirit leads...
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by makydebbie(f): 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
Thanks kiss
Bellfun:

1 Like

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by EWAagoyin(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
I can do it anywhere grin

Spontaneous sex rocksgrin
mami I gbadun ur tittty sorry profile picture grin
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by fox26: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
under the bridge not at home.
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lool! See these hypocrites oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Izic00(m): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
@ d cinema whil ccin a movie sittin @ d rare end of d hall she sits on u, u guys wnt get noticed since d hall is dark and every eyes is front fixed on the movie, she can ride u gently until u cum
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by kratosonofzeus: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bellfun:

u go meet me dere/// guy na punching things Berra stay back grin

1 Like

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by kratosonofzeus: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
who epp me see dt ErnieSmallzz nd her small nyash?
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lezzjnr:
I love the kitchen one.

I could slither behind you while cutting up tomatoes to kiss the back of your earlobe and fan the back of your neck with my breath of passion.

And you can feel the hardness of my erêction pricking your ass from behind.

Why don't i lift you up and settle you on the kitchen table, pulling your panties to one side, hanging it on the swelling of one part of your ass while I separate your pussy lips with my veiny black dick.

Just a fück of 5 minutes to allow you get back to cooking. We can finish it up when you're done.

Baddest niccur shocked shocked

I hail oooooo cool cool
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 24, 2016
Izic00:
1:Arctic
2:Bedroom
3:Bathroom
4:kitchen
5:Sitting room
6:Garage
It's called an attic
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by BlackOnassis(m): 1:45am On Nov 24, 2016
Na balcony sure pass, when NEPA don take light.
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Izic00(m): 6:36am On Nov 24, 2016
AnonyNymous:

It's called an attic

Thanks bro
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by anthonyjude184: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2016
Any wear but hot

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Smyblueboy(m): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2016
everywhere even on top of a piercing needle.. U know what I mean.....
Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 24, 2016
Anywhere. Sex is best enjoyed when it's spontaneous, not planned. Anywhere konji hook, do it. Even if it's at the altar. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me / Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. / Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.