Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

10 Annoying Habits That Your Girlfriend Hates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Annoying Habits That Your Girlfriend Hates (964 Views)

15 Annoying Habits We Unknowingly Have / Here Are 5 Annoying Habits Every Man Has To Tolerate From Women / 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Annoying Habits That Your Girlfriend Hates by Yungkida(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
Humans aren't perfect, and that includes your boyfriend, so it's completely normal for your boyfriend to get on your nerves, same way you'll also do the same. When it comes to relationship advice, you need to understand that it takes two to tango. Guys, a lot of times your habits can be too annoying for your own good. So, maybe instead of being the reason your girlfriend cries, you need to spend more time trying to be the reason behind the twinkle in her eye.

1. Getting way too drunk with your bros

Your girlfriend understands that you'll definitely want to hang out with your friends, but when you end up drunk all the time that happens, then there is a problem. No girl loves to date a guy who comes over drunk and can barely pay enough attention to her. A relationship demands trust, patience, and time. When you are always drunk, how are you ever going to take the time to invest in your relationship? Next time, pass on the last three beers. Buzzed is okay; outrageously wasted is not.

2. Expecting us to cook

This is really annoying. A lot of men expect their woman to cook all the time even when she is ill. I mean what is that. Your girlfriend learnt to cook, she wasn't born with it, you to can learn to cook. Dude, you have hands and a brain, and I am sure you can figure out how to cook a simple meal without burning the house down.

3. Flirting with every other girl.

Flirting isn't bad all the time, harmless flirting is all right, but being with someone who flirts with nearly every other girl can be annoying and terribly frustrating if you have a girlfriend. Put yourself in your girlfriend’s shoes and wonder how it would feel if she would flirt back with every guy who dropped her a ‘hi’. Hurt much? Exactly, you have been doing the exact same thing. So, turn the tables and stop flirting when you already have a beautiful partner right beside you.

4. Refusing to do your part in cleaning the house

We get that you’re okay with the mess -- but we’re not. Show some consideration, and join in cleaning the house. Your girlfriend is not a maid. You also had a hand in making the hand dirty, also share in the work of making it clean.

5. Only wanting to watch dude movies/sports

She knows you are obsessed with sports and masculine movies because she watches them with you all the time. You should also join her in watching things that she likes, it is only fair.

6. Talking only about yourself

The only thing some men are good in talking about is themselves. They don't want to listen to anything their partners has to say, and this is pretty rude. Don't be completely self-centered.

7. Excluding us

“Guy time” is one thing; scheduling back-to-back outings with your friends six nights in a row without your girlfriend is another. Bring her along once in a while.

8. Leaving dirty dishes in the sink

Am I the only one who can’t stand to see cheese-encrusted plates -- lonely, neglected and in need of a serious bath -- sitting in the sink for days on end? At least take the time to rinse the food off. It also wouldn’t kill you to wash a few. Like, with soap.

9. Refusing to go grocery shopping with us

I am sure I am not the only one who hates grocery shopping, but I have to do it if I don't want to starve to death and I also need supplies. It won't do you any harm to also join us while we go shopping, you don't like it, we also don't. Only of you want to eat out for the rest of the week, or you don't want to eat at all, your choice.

10. Snoring

To be fair, this last one isn’t entirely your fault. Still, could you tone it down a little? We’re trying to sleep.
Re: 10 Annoying Habits That Your Girlfriend Hates by general111(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
A girlfriend should not be living in a man's house.it is called fornication.repent oh@op
Re: 10 Annoying Habits That Your Girlfriend Hates by henrydadon(m): 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Annoying Habits That Your Girlfriend Hates by firstking01(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
That snoring aspect tho, i detest that shit.
Re: 10 Annoying Habits That Your Girlfriend Hates by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
general111:
A girlfriend should not be living in a man's house.it is called fornication.repent oh@op
And yet it still happens
Re: 10 Annoying Habits That Your Girlfriend Hates by fecosequence(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
pressing phone a lot wen she is with you..my gf sha
Re: 10 Annoying Habits That Your Girlfriend Hates by kaboninc(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Raine80:

And yet it still happens

And life continues
Re: 10 Annoying Habits That Your Girlfriend Hates by Kalatium(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
general111:
It's called cohabitation not fornication

(1) (Reply)

|| Nuisance || / Help!.........mmm Scam Me! / South African Man On Why Nigerians Take Their Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.