Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,063 members, 7,842,022 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Help!.........mmm Scam Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!.........mmm Scam Me! (964 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy / SCAMMER: Did This Boy Just Scam Me Here In Romance Session? / How A Female Nairalander Scam Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!.........mmm Scam Me! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
mmm scam me, they freez ma accoun dis morning for no reason,,,,,,,,.....like wadafork? angry ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dont gerrit, is it becos am sexy or wat undecided?,,,,,,......
Re: Help!.........mmm Scam Me! by herzern(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Help!.........mmm Scam Me! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
ah think they jelous undecided
Re: Help!.........mmm Scam Me! by tripplephi: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
you may not have sense to read their notice for a reason as to WHY they froze accounts... but JANUARY THEY WILL BE BACK and hopefully you will discover that u are gay n not sexy

JESUSBOIY:
mmm scam me, they freez ma accoun dis morning for no reason,,,,,,,,.....like wadafork? angry ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Help!.........mmm Scam Me! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
But you said you didn't invest in MMM. Why is the news now breaking your heart. Lol you Want to be richer than me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!.........mmm Scam Me! by LilSmith55(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
This guy ehn

lipsrsealed Mouth Sealed
Re: Help!.........mmm Scam Me! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
tripplephi:
you may not have sense to read their notice for a reason as to WHY they froze accounts... but JANUARY THEY WILL BE BACK and hopefully you will discover that u are gay n not sexy

wtf,angry if am not sexy why do gals woo me. Why girl like to call me sweery pie, why they get wet wen they sight me angry?
Re: Help!.........mmm Scam Me! by Nonsreal(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
wtf,angry if am not sexy why do gals woo me. Why girl like to call me sweery pie, why they get wet wen they sight me angry?
keep on dreaming
Re: Help!.........mmm Scam Me! by tripplephi: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
BROS wake up from your slumber... it is agents of satan from the marine world that are sent to RUIN you that have been doing that to you. REAL CLEAN LADIES DONT FALL FOR ANY GUY BY SIGHT.

JESUSBOIY:
Re: Help!.........mmm Scam Me! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
this usuazlly means ah cant fooooork this chrismas embarassed
Re: Help!.........mmm Scam Me! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
JESUSBOIY:

mrcork so u do mmm in that london place.....gadamiiiit angry
Re: Help!.........mmm Scam Me! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Help!.........mmm Scam Me! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
tripplephi:
BROS wake up from your slumber... it is agents of satan from the marine world that are sent to RUIN you that have been doing that to you. REAL CLEAN LADIES DONT FALL FOR ANY GUY BY SIGHT.

wadafoork you tryna say? angry, do you realeas thatt micki minaj touch ma back n rape me just last month huh?angry
Re: Help!.........mmm Scam Me! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
suzan404:
can ah eat ur boooobs for chrismas? cheesy
Re: Help!.........mmm Scam Me! by tripplephi: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
yes in the mental institution you are posting from abi? see its not only NICKI MINAJ its NKIRU MUNACH that u will see.... my dear stop taking oshogbo weed and get a real Job and go to a real Church for deliverance. ALL YOUR LIES ARE STILL VERY SMALL TO THE LIES AWAITING YOU IN 2017. just dont create threads that waste your MB and many people's time anymore

JESUSBOIY:
wadafoork you tryna say? angry, do you realeas thatt micki minaj touch ma back n rape me just last month huh?angry

1 Like

Re: Help!.........mmm Scam Me! by McBrooklyn(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
tripplephi:

cheesy grin

Jesus Christ!!! cry

Re: Help!.........mmm Scam Me! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
tripplephi:
yes in the mental institution you are posting from abi? see its not only NICKI MINAJ its NKIRU MUNACH that u will see.... my dear stop taking oshogbo weed and get a real Job and go to a real Church for deliverance. ALL YOUR LIES ARE STILL VERY SMALL TO THE LIES AWAITING YOU IN 2017. just dont create threads that waste your MB and many people's time anymore

ah tink ur jelous undecided
Re: Help!.........mmm Scam Me! by tripplephi: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
am jealous of the devil that is using you cos he is very diligent and committed to your ignorance

JESUSBOIY:
ah tink ur jelous undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Real 99 Facts About Guys That Girls Don't Know!. So Girls Please Read This * / Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas / Prophecies: Things That Will Happen At The NL Beach Party (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.