Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,374 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! (7570 Views)

See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her / My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls / 50k For A Random Guy On Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
okay..I know its a little strange but, I just want to go on a date. I've not been on one in years. I don't want someone who will start asking me why, or whatever. let's just see a movie, have a good time, laugh and go our separate ways. I won't ask you about your personal life and you won't ask about mine. We go see a movie at Ozone cinemas or filmhouse, I pay for my popcorn and tickets, you pay for yours. we could fix a date this week or whenever you got time. pls, if u are below 28, go and sleep. And oh, no pictures, let's surprise each other! Just quote me if interested. Lagos peeps only!

okay, maybe we can exchange pictures. since no one wants to go on a date with someone missing an ear or smthn. lol, I can't believe the responses I've been getting. o lord!

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Dillusionist(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Be lookinq for who you will use to do ritual.... grin grin grin grin

Biafranbushboy.....how yhu take see this matter nah??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by omega25red(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
pweetixandy:
okay..I know its a little strange but, I just want to go on a date. I've not been on one in years. I don't want someone who will start asking me why, or whatever. let's just see a movie, have a good time, laugh and go our separate ways. I won't ask you about your personal life and you won't ask about mine. We go see a movie at Ozone cinemas, I pay for my popcorn and tickets, you pay for yours. we could fix a date this week or whenever you got time. pls, if u are below 28, go and sleep. And oh, no pictures, let's surprise each other! Just quote me if interested. Lagos peeps only!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by mathewmozay: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
pweetixandy:
okay..I know its a little strange but, I just want to go on a date. I've not been on one in years. I don't want someone who will start asking me why, or whatever. let's just see a movie, have a good time, laugh and go our separate ways. I won't ask you about your personal life and you won't ask about mine. We go see a movie at Ozone cinemas, I pay for my popcorn and tickets, you pay for yours. we could fix a date this week or whenever you got time. pls, if u are below 28, go and sleep. And oh, no pictures, let's surprise each other! Just quote me if interested. Lagos peeps only!
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by blessedvisky(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gid help you not to fall into the hands of a cultist, rapist, kidnapper, ritualist, and the likes.

Yeye dey smell
pweetixandy:

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
mathewmozay:

who will pay the bill?
e be like as if u cannot read ko?
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
Right please do return with an update
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
blessedvisky:
Gid help you not to fall into the hands of a cultist, rapist, kidnapper, ritualist, and the likes.

Yeye dey smell
I won't, its just a movie at the cinema na
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
pweetixandy:
Na so I carry one pretty endowed asthmatic girl go my lodge after date. Na God save me dat day say she no die for my place. Der for say I use her for blood money. Guys beware oh

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by dingbang(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ozone cinemas is boring.. too much crowd.. is Dat where u hang out? Really?

Low taste..

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Upload ur pix babe grin
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by blessedvisky(m): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
pweetixandy:
I won't, its just a movie at the cinema na
The thing go do you like shocker!

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by RealityShot: 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
* pops an origin * grabs a bowl of popcorn * gets comfy on the couch * watching keenly to see who gets stood up by this prank!
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
dingbang:
Ozone cinemas is boring.. too much crowd.. is Dat where u hang out? Really?

Low taste..
thank God I am not going with you

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Upload ur pix babe grin
are u a guy?
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by littlewonders: 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ozone cinema? Low taste. Watin do ekpurogbu playground.

See if you're really serious for a date with my venue then call my number 08345678900..... I dey there dey wait.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
pweetixandy:
are u a guy?
Yea,wanna see how u look like.
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
blessedvisky:
The thing go do you like shocker!
thanks for ur contribution
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yea,wanna see how u look like.
send a pm
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by CentaurXV(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
pweetixandy:

okay, maybe we can exchange pictures. since no one wants to go on a date with someone missing an ear or smthn

herzernishere1, Give this nigga the you know what he/she deserves. grin

Never mind. I will just do it.
HD style. cool

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by dingbang(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
pweetixandy:
thank God I am not going with you
lwkmd.. who wants to go to an area where i'v visited a million times jeex.. u need to come down here to VICTORIA island..

I'm pretty sure the place fascinates you..
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
pweetixandy:
send a pm
Are u shy to put up ur pix or wat? angry
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
dingbang:
lwkmd.. who wants to go to an area where i'v visited a million times jeex.. u need to come down here to VICTORIA island..
lol. hope sey na ur papa get Victoria island. so I shld face over an hour of traffic just because I want to see a movie on the island, when I actually stay on the mainland? all this I must go to V.I by force people sef

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Are u shy to put up ur pix or wat? angry
biko, hampumaka
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by dingbang(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
pweetixandy:
lol. hope sey na ur papa get Victoria island. so I shld face over an hour of traffic just because I want to see a movie on the island, when I actually stay on the mainland? all this I must go to V.I by force people sef
are u saying u can't afford the tfare to breeze into the island or you just can't afford the fees to hangout in my area?

Well i'm not surprised. Only broke girls complain of tfare. cool
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Raydos: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
I curse the day cucumber was created! angry
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by blessedvisky(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
pweetixandy:
thanks for ur contribution
kiss
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
dingbang:
are u saying u can't afford the tfare to breeze into the island or you just can't afford the fees to hangout in my area?

Well i'm not surprised. Only broke girls complain of tfare. cool
I kuku did not claim to be rich. thanks for leaving a comment.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by dingbang(m): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
pweetixandy:
I kuku did not claim to be rich. thanks for leaving a comment.
well I was only giving u a suggestion... cool besides why choose to look for a date online..? What stops u from hanging out with male friends in your circle...

Or are u an introvert?
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
O Lord Karashika!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
dingbang:
well I was only giving u a suggestion... cool besides why choose to look for a date online..? What stops u from hanging out with male friends in your circle...

Or are u an introvert?
exactly the kind of questions I do not need. RME

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by dingbang(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
pweetixandy:
exactly the kind of questions I do not need. RME
the kind of questions you don't need because it's obvious in reality, you'll appear to be an introvert...

pweetixandy:
okay, maybe we can exchange pictures. since no one wants to go on a date with someone missing an ear or smthn. lol, I can't believe the responses I've been getting. o lord!
well you don't need to go on dates because you are bored.......

Finding solace on nairaland won't help either. If u need cool new spots around mainland, I could give u addresses... ozone is way too regular.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Sex Smells / Help The Simps / 7 Things A Husband Needs From His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.