Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard (14921 Views)

Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court / A Rejoinder On Justice Okon Abang Ruling That Recognizes Sheriff Group / Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by Thisis2raw(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by sunnyside16(m): 8:09am On Nov 24, 2016
This govt claim to be fighting corruption yet they harbour people with questionable character. Fayose onpoint again.

1 Like

Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by CXLVII: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2016
I can't even tell if Fayose is Ekiti State Governor or a loosed political nuisance

Dude has done nothing for the state other than sharing food stuff since Buhari got to power
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by repogirl(f): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2016
DSS and EFCC will never find the address to this Judge's house.....
In Booohari's accent, 'He is not kwarrapt.'

1 Like

Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by ameh99: 8:18am On Nov 24, 2016
Everyone knows Fayose is a noise maker would he have said this three months ago if baba hadn't brought the issue of corrupt judges or would he had raise an eye brow if the judgement where all in his favour.....

He ran his mouth when baba made move to arrest judges and now he is running it again saying there are corrupt judges.

This people from the west sef ehhh cool
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by ddippset(m): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2016
MyMouth:
Useless waillers!!!!! Is justice Abang the first judge to have his judgement upturned by a superior court So if the supreme court upturn this judgement tomorrow, do we now call for the arrest of the court of appeal justices?
1 million likes. upturning of judges verdicts in Nigeria happens every day, every minute, every second. Wailers would always wail.
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by ddippset(m): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2016
Thisis2raw:
sorry sir, you missed FP by the whisker. try harder next time.
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by Gozzzy(m): 8:20am On Nov 24, 2016
as long as OKon abang will help in booting out ikpeazu from Abia government house, let him stay ooooo
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by ddippset(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Shut up

Justice Okon Abang is APC official judge in the FHC and the world knows this except you undecided
all the judges in portharcourt are wike's personal judges. Who doesnt know that Justice Mary Odilli of the supreme court is PDP's official judge.

1 Like

Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2016
waiting for midnite...by the way the zombies have food now ..when they are hungry they will be served the gestapo meal..
Paperwhite:
That is just true.Abang is a complete disgrace to social justice.So what is the DSS waiting for
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by kassy777: 8:26am On Nov 24, 2016
MyMouth:
Useless waillers!!!!! Is justice Abang the first judge to have his judgement upturned by a superior court So if the supreme court upturn this judgement tomorrow, do we now call for the arrest of the court of appeal justices?
So this broad daylight evil perpatrated by Okon is what Supreme court will turn abi? Your country is almost gone out of usefulness. Visit the appropriaye places to evaluate the economy and compre to 2015 backward, we are in danger list. Okon, an apc judge and assistant to Buhari is the latest spoiler of this country. He is a wicked judge. You remembers when he told other senior lawyers to disappear when they went to the court to defend Jegede? If not God, this country will have further gone to another deepest drain and further taken us backward my many years.
May God Almight country to desgrace all those old things from cutting this country down from our front. Amen

1 Like

Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by smalls001: 8:26am On Nov 24, 2016
Really do not understand Fayose's reasoning ability.....Is this the first time a judgement is upturned by a superior court? He's a governor and should understand better how it works......
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by JuanDeDios: 8:28am On Nov 24, 2016
MyMouth:

I wonder!
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by ransomed: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2016
Will i be justified by urging Ekiti state house of Assembly to show you the way out because of your rascality, vociferous nature and the lack of the spirit of "omoluabi"? He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. If you live in a glass house, do not throw stones anyhow. Thanks.
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by olusola200: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2016
seconded
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by Philinho(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2016
Change will never begins with Buhari n his presidency ,it can only begin with d poor masses. how can u b celebrating change with a caliber of Abang as chief Judge. APC honours his rulings more than supreme courts'
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by ebenholer(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2016
There is other side of justice okon abang we all seem not to know, it is fact that he has neurological problems which affects his thinking faculty when making judgment. Well I won't support that he should be sacked but that his senses should be nurtured back to normal. This will ensure the continuity of him being the breadwinner to many people.
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by fixmeon: 9:02am On Nov 24, 2016
Can't really tell what NJC r waiting for. This justice Okon Abang has been causing confusion in his judgement, wen ever he gives judgement, it is always Upton by a higher court. Does it mean he doesn't really no what his doing? He should be shown d way out abeg...
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by lordyugo: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2016
MyMouth:

if the grounds/facts on which his judgements are upturned becomes consistently fraudulent then its a pattern which is despicable.
everything is not bout apc/pdp ,zombies/wailers crap u naive pple dwell on nairaland
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by Thisis2raw(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2016
ddippset:
sorry sir, you missed FP by the whisker. try harder next time.
funny you!
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by enkienki(m): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2016
baybeeboi:
When i saw this Justice Okon Abang's resume, i just knew the Judiciary has a brain dead slob in its folds.

I mean, how did he become a judge in a highly federal high court?

He's not brain dead. He's only working out a written script by his sponsors.
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by bashydemy(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2016
zico530:
True talk. But Okon is an APC justice so he is untouchable.

and Salawu is a PDP justice.
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by bashydemy(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2016
MyMouth:

No mind Fayose and his useless supporters, Wike lost at the tribunal, appeal and won at the supreme court with the help of his #5billion bribe through Justice Odili. But they never say anything about the verdict then, When judgement favor them it's rule of law but when it's against them they blame Buhari.
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by bashydemy(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Shut up

Justice Okon Abang is APC official judge in the FHC and the world knows this except you undecided

and who is PDP official judges?
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by bashydemy(m): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2016
Abeymills:
It still baffles me that d said zombi judge was not among those daura secret service clamp down inspite of his shameful biased rulling in favor of apc anyway soon we shall see

hahahah because he never collect bribe, Olisah Metuh try to bribe him using format that they schooled together and it dint work and PDP have started hating him since then..
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2016
TINALETC3:
Did u go hunting , tank God 4 ur life though
My sister I didn't go for any hunting oh. My big auntie did her traditional marriage yesterday, so I went there from my working place just to show face & go. I was sitting in one of the building in our compound, was relaxing on a plastic backed chair after downloading sizable & well garnished fried rice, I didn't know how I managed to look download(in between my legs), I saw something like a moving stick but shinny. Immediately I realised it was a snake, I raised my left leg because it's very near to it. My sister, the snake striked immediately & hit one of the leg of the plastic chair where my left leg was. I ran outside, mehn my heart wanna skip outta my mouth, I couldn't believe what happened. We are talking about a snake that is about 3ft long my dear, it's very very scary. And funniest thing about it is that I was even Nairalanding then, I was reading the supreme court updates about Eyitayo Jegede & Jimoh Ibrahim. That's the scariest thing I've experienced since I was born, IF NOT GOD, my sister I don't know the kind of pains I will going through right now.

I Praised God
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by bashydemy(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2016
repogirl:
DSS and EFCC will never find the address to this Judge's house.....
In Booohari's accent, 'He is not kwarrapt.'

Any evidence against the judge? he was never part the bribe collector judges.
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by Almand: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2016
MyMouth:
Abang is the only Justice whose judgement have been condemned by fellow justices with uncomplimentary remark
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by chocho28: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2016
Justice Okon Abang is one the reason why Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria. He turns a blind eye to such judges but is quick to arrest others that give judgement against his party. Buhari's anti corruption war is so childish and laughable, perhaps he thinks all Nigerians are as uneducated, illiterate and unlearned as he is. Buhari the Daura President
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by Splashme: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2016
zico530:
True talk. But Okon is an APC justice so he is untouchable.
Re: Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard by Obeseke: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2016
Dear OP, kindly take out the misleading picture from your original post.
The photo you have there is surely not of Abang but our very well respected Retired Chief Judge of Lagos State.
That is not the photo your source has on the news.

Please act fast before any mischief is read into your post.

BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/show-justice-okon-abang-way-out-fayose-urges-njc/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCT Residents To Pay For Infrastructure As Govt Backs Out – Minister / Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists / Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.